On 5/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

t a BLM rally in London, a famous female BLM activist, Sasha Johnson, was shot in the head and is now in critical condition.

She is still in critical condition. It looks like Britain is becoming like America or vice versa, and not just the black subculture. No witnesses?

Ms Johnson, a 27-year-old mother of two, remains in a critical condition after the attack at a house party in Peckham, south London, on 23 May. On Thursday police charged Prince Dixon, 25, and Troy Reid, 19, with conspiracy to murder. A total of four men have been charged in connection with the shooting, while four others remain on bail until June . . . . She has undergone two operations to release pressure on her brain since but remains critically ill. Her mother, Ellet Dalling, previously said her family had been left "devastated" by the shooting, and her daughter's children keep "asking where their mummy is". Det Ch Insp Richard Leonard said: "The investigation has made significant progress over the last three weeks as evidenced by these latest charges.

"The investigation team have worked tirelessly but we are still struggling with a distinct lack of witnesses."

On 11/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, anthony said:

Is it because the baby has detached/emerged in one's plain view for the first time? That's primitive dogma.

Thanks Tony, and with a special thanks to REB, this is something I wrote back in 2001 to Atlantis. Needless to say the continuing influx of 2021 information confirms that a “thinking human being” is in existence around 26 to 28 weeks of existence, within the womb. Peter

Within some advocates of the Objectivist Philosophy there is a ‘disconnect’ in their thinking. They are failing to do some crucial philosophical detective work. They are not reducing the higher level political concept of “abortion being the right of every woman” to its root: perceivable reality. A new human being exists when the new human being becomes conscious, because there is a beginning, a continuity and an ending to consciousness and personhood. This is the Law of Identity at work, and Rand and her colleagues in 1962 understood that AT THAT TIME rights rationally began at birth as noted in the December issue of “The Objectivist Newsletter.” Of course Rand understood that the new person HAS all of its rights at birth, even though it is not allowed to exercise all of those rights at such an immature stage in its development.

So if the baby cannot yet be considered rational or self-sustaining why did Rand consider a new person to possess rights? Because even at an immature stage in its life IT IS STILL A PERSON. Some Objectivists are failing to do some crucial philosophical detective work NOW because they are using Rand’s higher level concept, “Human Rights” as the basis for their argument. Judge the issue using today’s facts and today’s objective context, that now more than ever, accurately demonstrates when personhood begins: at the onset of consciousness.

Some Objectivists may be using the argument from authority. Since Rand was consistent, her philosophy stands as an indivisible whole. She was adamant on the point of abortion being a woman’s hard won right, therefore there is no reason to change Objectivist Philosophy. Because Rand was consistently right, and integrated all of her intellectual positions into the whole of Objectivism, then we need to accept her judgment and put aside contrary evidence.

Ellen Moore wrote: “. . . But right now, I do not see any rational justification to enable or legalize any anti-abortion power-lusters with more leeway to do more damage to any more individual's rights.  The unborn have no rights.

I stand with Bill Dwyer on the "bright line of birth" because it brings a new human being into the external world, and that means she/he is an individual with the right to freedom of action.” end quote

Ellen’s phrase, “because it brings a new human being into the external world,” is false. There is no internal or “external world” (or reality) except in a psychological or poetic sense. There is only one reality in reality.

Continuing with Ellen’s phrase, “. . . and that means she/he is an individual with the right to freedom of action . . .” is partially false. A baby does not have freedom of action because it can hardly move. It cannot have freedom of action because it must be nurtured and protected. As Ellen notes, a baby has the *right* to freedom of action which is deferred until it is old enough to rationally exercise that right. This deferred right exists from the moment of the new person’s existence, i.e., at the onset of consciousness which we now know begins within the womb.

Evidence shows that a conscious fetus remembers, sleeps, dreams, awakes and can then redirect its attention. A new person is volitional. Rand was justified in her belief at that time that personhood begins at birth, but I think she would have changed her mind as new evidence poured in, if she had only lived. An older but wiser Ayn Rand would now know the truth. I hope Ellen Moore and all Objectivists will continue to add on to the core of Objectivist thought. Semper cogitans fidele, Peter Taylor 

And here is why.

image.png

The idiots turned Rudy into a martyr and now he will become a battle cry--a strong one at that.

The goofy thing about the bad guys is that they did this without damaging Rudy in any significant way. They made Rudy into a martyr that will boomerang on them like a mother without harming him.

It takes effort to be that dumb.

:)

Michael

On 6/24/2021 at 6:17 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If deceased, I bet he set up one hell of a dead man's switch and it will come out in an unstoppable drip drip drip...

It looks like I might be right.

Basically, he donated a huge number of laptops to a huge number of government officials. But the laptops came with spyware that no one knew about. And the dorks used the laptops.

As he said, he knows where the drugs and human trafficking schemes are in the government.

To be on the up and up, he did not mention the quantity of data he has in this video. But he did mention that he had the entire US government in his control for monitoring and he talked about the drug trade and human trafficking,

I'm not sure this one will stay up at twitter. If it goes down, I will try to find videos elsewhere.

Is he really dead? I don't think anyone in the media knows for sure. But if he has decided to drip this information out, that would be a great reason to fake his own death.

Michael

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Is he really dead? I don't think anyone in the media knows for sure. But if he has decided to drip this information out, that would be a great reason to fake his own death.

If there's anything we've learned from horror movies, the bad guy isn't dead until we've seen the body...and even then...

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

If there's anything we've learned from horror movies, the bad guy isn't dead until we've seen the body...and even then...

The monstrous villain lies not breathing, motionless on the ground . . . but suddenly its eyelids flutter. How many times have we seen that? They even pull that stunt on those 911 TV shows.  

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But if he has decided to drip this information out, that would be a great reason to fake his own death.

Revenge and exacting justice aren't as good, served after one is dead. But if he is, I too hope he "leaves the goods" on the human monsters. Maybe McAfee is in a jungle bunker sipping lemonade and watching reruns . . . and waiting for the drip, drip, drip.  

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

To do this, you know they are scared.

I doubt Rudy is worried...

In case anyone wanted to read the full text of the New York  ruling -- it's just 33 pages long ... Matter of Giuliani (2021-00506) PC.pdf (nycourts.gov)

Giuliani is suspended, not disbarred, but the rulling is clear on his misconduct -- calling it "incontroverted."  Giuliani's response was meticulously analyzed and found wanting. 

If I were a betting man, I'd bet all my Dogecoin on his being disbarred when the AGC investigation is completed.

rudySusp_0.png

rudySusp_1.png

rudySusp_2.png

Edited by william.scherk
My lying eyes

They are not playing around in Arizona.

Arizona GOP Lawmakers Strip Powers from Controversial Secretary of State Katie Hobbs

This barf lady has been fighting the audit tooth and nail and she had some teeth to do it with. Now her teeth have been pulled.

She can opine as a citizen, but she no longer has any legal authority in election-related lawsuits. That power was transferred by the Arizona Senate to the Attorney General of Arizona, Mark Brnovich. He's a Republican, so now there should be less turmoil about the audit until it is concluded.

I love watching the balance of power in action...

Michael

• Thanks 1

From a letter from someone who toured the Arizona Audit:

"This audit has been conducted with so much precision, accuracy, integrity and visibility, that no court in the land will be able to dispute it. They have designed it to survive the strictest court scrutiny."

9 cameras open to the public PLUS 90 micro cameras recording every move.

"I believe the results of this audit will be like “The shot heard round the world”."

https://rplc-langlade.com/

• Like 1

The Biden junta is bombing Syria and Iraq.

The Deep State, including the RINO faction, heaves a big sigh of relief.

More dreams of endless war for profit on the way.

After all, the weapons industry funds both political parties.

But the Biden junta will not be able to pull off what Bush and Obama did for endless war for profit.

Too many people on all sides are sick of it and they now have a name for it that the toady press cannot undo.

One more thing for President Trump to fix once he gets back in office.

Michael

• Upvote 1

"BREAKING: Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who served for Presidents Gerald Ford and George W. Bush and was involved in the decision to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, has died. He was 88-years-old."

TG,

Of all the neocons, I respect Rumsfeld the most.

When things went to shit, he fell on his sword willingly.

And he came up with an epistemological frame that became a standard in all areas of human endeavor: Known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns.

I think this last will be his legacy in centuries to come rather than his promotion of endless war for profit.

If we had to have neocons, I wish more of them had been like Rumsfeld rather than themselves.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Of all the neocons, I respect Rumsfeld the most.

When things went to shit, he fell on his sword willingly.

And he came up with an epistemological frame that became a standard in all areas of human endeavor: Known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns.

I think this last will be his legacy in centuries to come rather than his promotion of endless war for profit.

If we had to have neocons, I wish more of them had been like Rumsfeld rather than themselves.

Michael

RE: "The Unknown knowns":
You're the second person I've seen mention that, and my first time hearing about it at all was today. I'm not overly familiar with Rumsfeld myself, personally, beyond the key points, so I have no major opinion of him, but I did find this interesting. At first, I thought it was a joke, the way it was worded, but then I got the point of it...anyway, here's the other mention, as seen on Facebook:

"Donald Rumsfeld, dead at age 88.

"I never really knew what to make of him and still don't.

"People made fun of this, in 2003:

"'Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones.'

"Those people were either cynics unwilling to think about what he said, or just idiots unable to think at all. Everything about that statement was epistemically valid."

Rumsfeld also had another redeeming quality.

He used to shit all over the press, shit on them constantly, and run them in circles.

That goes a long way with me.

But endless war for profit is still evil.

Rumsfeld was like Robert E. Lee. Talented. A fine gentleman laden with honor. A master at his game. Always giving his best with all his muster.

And on the side of the damnedest thing...

No evil in their lives except the causes for which they fought.

Michael