On 4/21/2021 at 10:49 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Snopes is garbage just like the other fact-checkers in the mainstream

There is a possible solution on yon horizon ...

jailthefactcheckers.jpg

Here's an item for some context in the hatred between Liz Cheney and President Trump.

REVEALED: Liz Cheney’s Husband Works For Chinese Communist Party-Linked Law Firm.

And guess when hubby started this shit?

During the Bush years, of course, with the sanction and protection of W. And, of course, with his father-in-law pushing.

Hell, I believe W and Darth Vader put him there.

Michael

Here's a pleasant thought for everybody.

There is a lot of chatter I am hearing in the places I monitor. The word is we are near the time for a number of prominent Democrat and Deep State people to fall: Newsom (who committed the cardinal sin of not keeping his public appeal long enough to stay in office), Fauci, Cuomo and several others.

The chatter also includes lots of speculation about which one will squeal the loudest when they start going down.

I find that thought to be especially pleasant.

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

It's kinda cool that this kind of suit is getting traction when the Biden junta is ruling (or trying to rule).

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge Signals He May END Twitter’s Immunity in Dr. Shiva Case – Speech Police in Panic — Watch Hearing Live on May 20

A federal judge in Massachusetts is going to make Twitter explain whether or not it is a “state actor” or a truly private company, and the effects could be significant in reigning in Big Tech’s oppression of conservative views.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the man who invented email, ran for US Senate in Massachusetts as a Republican and made allegations of voter fraud on Twitter. These tweets were then deleted by the far-left tech giant.  Later it was discovered that they were deleted at the direction of government employees of the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office. 

Discovering this, Dr. Ayyadurai filed a federal lawsuit by himself, alleging that his federal civil rights were violated when the government silenced his political speech in order to affect an election.

Federal Judge Mark L. Wolf, a 1985 Reagan Appointee, has set a hearing on pending motions for May 20, 2021 at 9:30AM EST. His court orders make it quite clear he is taking this case seriously and the court is highlighting several relevant cases that should give Twitter and its Big Tech bully buddies some pause.

. . .

Read more on the case here.

. . .

Almost every court that has looked at CDA 230 [Title 230] immunity since 2001 has preserved the immunity of social media companies. This is the first time in over 20 years where there has ever been a potential to strike it down or to suggest the Constitution is superior to the law and an ISP under the act could be a ‘state actor’ for purposes of civil rights law.

This is the first case of its kind to even have a chance according to legal observers.

Dr. Shiva is a fighter and a big fat pain in the ass of the oligarchy. He has been for years. I wish him luck on this one. I believe he has a fighting chance to do some real damage and pave the way for a few big fat class action suits against Big Tech.

Michael

"The man who invented email"? I thought that was Al Gore.

But there's at least two sides to every story ...

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"The man who invented email"? I thought that was Al Gore.

William,

I believe most people who support Dr. Shiva deal with this as a vanity quirk of a contentious genius.

Technically speaking, it's like who invented the airplane, the Wright Brothers? Ask most people in Brazil and it was Santos Dumont, even though he didn't get the credit.

One of the major airports in Rio de Janeiro is even named after Santos Dumont.

I think the competing inventors of major technological advances should be honored if they were in the ballpark of the working product, not just who registered it first.

But that's not the system we live in.

It's fun to pillory Al Gore for the Internet thing, but he did help open the way. I think he's an awful human being, but he deserves credit for the part he actually did.

Michael

Here is someone we haven't talked about for awhile: George Papadopoulos.

Papadopoulos Goes Scorched Earth Exposing The Deep State

image.png

According to George, the reason that the Durham investigation has been going on for so long is that the scope of his investigation is international, not just national. From the way George talks, he sounds like an insider and has cordial feeling for Durham. Kinda like he knows Durham personally.

In George's understanding, Barr did what he had to do correctly. When I look in-between the lines, I see him implying that Barr was not too supportive of Trump at the end of his first term because that would be have been bad for this investigation due to the international nature of it, where there was (and still is) a serious threat of a takeover of the US government by a group of foreign powers.

Maybe...

I can see it.

George also thinks Durham is waiting for the right moment to push out his results and act on them. The election audit in Arizona is one such moment, but it looks like there are going to be many audits all over the country. So Durham's actions might come in the middle of those when the public is getting a serious notion of how bad this problem was.

This is a very interesting interview. I know next to nothing about the interviewer, though. His name is Stew Peters. Both he and George did a good job at keeping facts and speculations in their correct categories. I enjoyed it.

Michael

On 12/22/2020 at 4:01 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Section 230 has to go.

Here is a pretty good start for a proper legal challenge.

I also liked that question from a reporter about whether this would hold true for President Trump since he is a Floridian. And, of course, it does.

Section 230 covers a lot of Deep State ass. The bill Gov. DeSantis just signed will allow people to see it as time goes on.

Michael

All is not well in the Deep State's misdirection foot soldiers.

(These are people who keep mainstream crowds fighting over things like racism, abortion, etc., while the Deep State and elitists do their machinations to accumulate more wealth and power backstage.

At a BLM rally in London, a famous female BLM activist, Sasha Johnson, was shot in the head and is now in critical condition.

I'm not posting any links so far because the fake news media has yet to identify the race of the shooter. :evil: 

What's worse, the police are saying Ms. Johnson was not the target of the shooting.

That means, in gun-free London, somebody at a BLM rally was pissed enough at another person there to sneak a gun in, pull it on the person and shoot--but couldn't shoot straight

However the facts turn out on this one, I see nothing good for the image of BLM or its propaganda attempts.

Like any decent person, I wish Ms. Johnson a full recovery. But I do so while acknowledging that she is a nasty vicious woman who, based on her public statements, would not reciprocate.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like any decent person, I wish Ms. Johnson a full recovery. But I do so while acknowledging that she is a nasty vicious woman who, based on her public statements, would not reciprocate.

Michael

Since you have not been shot, -as a decent person who does not deserve to be shot,- it is rather sleazy of you to imply that someone else deserves to be shot because in your view they are wicked and evil. In no way did you say this, of course. You have decided that if you were shot, however, she would wish you to die. Again this is the   Implication I derive. 

I hope I am wrong.

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

Since you have not been shot, -as a decent person who does not deserve to be shot,- it is rather sleazy of you to imply that someone else deserves to be shot because in your view they are wicked and evil. In no way did you say this, of course. You have decided that if you were shot, however, she would wish you to die. Again this is the   Implication I derive. 

I hope I am wrong.

I think Michael is being ironic.

1.  He's extending a "wish" as an Objectivist who knows such things to be irrational and ineffectual.

2.  He is doing so despite the absence of reciprocation, which is contrary to justice and self-interest which is immoral to an Objectivist.

So he is saying something untrue... but what he says is also VERY true...

On an emotional level, he likely does "wish" Ms Johnson a full recovery (because he is decent), while at the same time observing the likely truth that she is not a decent person, and would celebrate his passing.  This seems quite reasonable given Michael's political views, and her views of what persons who have those views are like and what they "deserve".

I get nothing of the "deserves to be shot" in there.  Objectivists are pacifists who never initiate or "wish" for the initiation of harm, we also believe in justice, in freedom of speech and freedom of thought, so you should not have any worries about what Michael means. 

Ms. Johnson would be perfectly safe in Michael's world and would be equally safe in a world full of Michaels so to speak, while the converse, however, most likely would NOT be true.

I neither insinuated anything nor was I being ironic.

I said exactly what I meant.

I do wish recovery for Sasha Johnson. She's a human and I'm a human. The end. At least for shootings.

Parallel to that, I do think she is a vicious hostile racist (a particularly nasty one) who prances about as if she is fighting racism.

I fully believe were the roles reversed, she would be gleeful that I was shot, being an adult white male, and for that reason alone. That's the image she promoted, not me. Let her live, or die, with it. She made it. I didn't.

I've been trying to find quotes and information on her to post here to show what I mean, but the news is impossible right now. The propaganda machine is running on all cylinders. However, I did find something about her saying in public she wants "house negroes" to be hung and if I dig further, I know I will find her talking about killing whites.

Look at this from last month on Breitbart (way before the shooting):

‘They Need Hanging’: BLM Radical Sasha Johnson Blasts ‘House Negroes’ After UK Race Report

Sasha Johnson, a self-described ‘Black Panther’, said that “house negroes” are in need of “hanging” following a Downing Street report which said that the United Kingdom is a model for race relations.

She's also on record saying that capitalism is the cause of racism.

Let that sink in...

SL* is right that in my world, this lady would always be safe. And I know that in her world, I would not be safe. That's just the way hate works. The haters are the ones who promote and do violence.

btw - Here is something ironic. Her shooting was a drive-by rival gang shooting. It had nothing to do with politics.

(One could say, nothing to do with preaching politics, but everything to do with living with the results of authoritarianism.)

So Carol, please leave your self-loathing for being white at the door, at least long enough to read correctly. Besides, this kind of self-loathing is only displayed by women of a certain means, never by poor women. So it's kinda tacky. :) 

And once again, you get it totally wrong by looking at the story in your head rather than the looking images (words) right in front of your eyes.

Look at how you fought with yourself as if you were bitching at me. I have nothing to do with any of that. I carry no such guilt anywhere inside my soul.

But I do have something for you. Since I am shameless, you can double your portion of shame for being white for me... I give you permission...

At least that way, you can double your virtue signaling for free... 

Michael

Note *: I originally said "TG." Well, hell. There goes my reputation... :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Objectivists are pacifists

As the kids today might say, "Imma stop you right there..."

Pacifism. "The necessary consequence of man’s right to life is his right to self-defense. In a civilized society, force may be used only in retaliation and only against those who initiate its use. All the reasons which make the initiation of physical force an evil, make the retaliatory use of physical force a moral imperative. If some 'pacifist' society renounced the retaliatory use of force, it would be left helplessly at the mercy of the first thug who decided to be immoral. Such a society would achieve the opposite of its intention: instead of abolishing evil, it would encourage and reward it." [“The Nature of Government,” VOS, 146; pb 108.]

Ayn Rand; Harry Binswanger. The Ayn Rand lexicon: objectivism from A to Z (Kindle Locations 7074-7076). Meridian.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

The rats are jumping ship. And they are using Bill Gates and Fauci (and a few others) as fall guys.

HELL FREEZES OVER: Former CIA Chief John Brennan Warns About Left-Wing Rhetoric And Antifa

They know something is going down and not like they planned.

Jump ship or stay on board. No matter. Their asses belong in jail.

Michael

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

As the kids today might say, "Imma stop you right there..."

Pacifism. "The necessary consequence of man’s right to life is his right to self-defense. In a civilized society, force may be used only in retaliation and only against those who initiate its use. All the reasons which make the initiation of physical force an evil, make the retaliatory use of physical force a moral imperative. If some 'pacifist' society renounced the retaliatory use of force, it would be left helplessly at the mercy of the first thug who decided to be immoral. Such a society would achieve the opposite of its intention: instead of abolishing evil, it would encourage and reward it." [“The Nature of Government,” VOS, 146; pb 108.]

Ayn Rand; Harry Binswanger. The Ayn Rand lexicon: objectivism from A to Z (Kindle Locations 7074-7076). Meridian.

There should be a word for properly peaceful, but that would have to have evolved in a society which discovered morality and the non-initiation of force.

Technically "pacifist" is not the correct word to convey the meaning meant.

2 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

There should be a word for properly peaceful, but that would have to have evolved in a society which discovered morality and the non-initiation of force.

Technically "pacifist" is not the correct word to convey the meaning meant.

Armed pacifist ? 😉

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At a BLM rally in London, a famous female BLM activist, Sasha Johnson, was shot in the head and is now in critical condition.

She was shot at a rally?

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Her shooting was a drive-by rival gang shooting. It had nothing to do with politics.

Which is it?