That Guy wrote: But they deserve nothing less than full resistance. end quote

Do Maxine Waters’ calls for violence deserve a rebellion under the tenets of The U.S. Constitution? No. She does deserve media derision and Congressional censure. And maybe a balloon of tomcat pee thrown at her feet.  

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Don't blame me for your loss of mental acuity and gain of paranoia over the years. And if I were conducting I would conduct the Boston Pops. Have a Duance day and do the Samba! 

I f I but could! I who could turn cartwheels until age 5O am now reduced by arthritis, to the hand jive,which is so old that even I never saw it performed.

If I were travelling I would go to the Boston Pops and hear you. Please perform the Eroica.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, ThatGuy said:

You think?  Have you seen this picture in the tweet? Not even close to "lipstick on a pig"...lol

You seem very concerned with physical  attractiveness.  Perhaps Matt Gaetz's makeup team could give you a few tips...lol

4 hours ago, Peter said:

That Guy wrote: But they deserve nothing less than full resistance. end quote

Do Maxine Waters’ calls for violence deserve a rebellion under the tenets of The U.S. Constitution? No. She does deserve media derision and Congressional censure. And maybe a balloon of tomcat pee thrown at her feet.  

Yes. Yes they do. Except you have it backwards. AGAIN. (Media derision from America Pravda? That's rich, Peter. Rich. Congressional censure? Good luck with that; hey, wanna buy a bridge?)

That said, once again, YOU present the strawman argument. I did NOT say a rebellion; I am calling to ENFORCE the Constitution and stop THEIR rebellion/insurgence/revolution. And if the people to whom that responsibility is delegated refuse to do their jobs ,then it is up to the people to relieve them and do it. But you insist on reversing it, hand-wringing over Jan 6 and blaming Trump.

If YOU can't get the situation straight, then take my words out of your mouth. And, as Dylan sang, "get out of the way if you can't lend a hand..."

(But the balloon idea is not bad; at least you're thinking...maybe American Pravda hasn't totally shriveled your balls and rotted your brain after all...)
[Edit: -joke. I don't condone the initiation of force. Only in defense. But Peter wants to latch onto that as a trap, to paint me as some insane violence-prone maniac, ironically while minimizing the real threats. That said, those in office who are advocating violence against Americans in their Marxist aims DO need to be removed from power. The fact that they continue as long as they have tells you just how bad it is, now, as bad as Peter's attempts to demonize patriotic Americans while giving succor to the violence on the left.]

14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

(But the balloon idea is not bad; at least you're thinking...maybe American Pravda hasn't totally shriveled your balls and rotted your brain after all...)

Gosh. Has your soul been inhabited by aliens or demons?

I read that George Floyd called his Mom and his girl-friend “Mama” so he was saying goodbye to both of them. In the Chauvin - George Floyd case, I heard the prosecutor and I was “swayed” and then the defense and I was also “swayed.” I think both legal camps were of merit. So, what does it boil down to? Someone died while being arrested and we know “the who, what, when, and where,” not thanks to a police report; but from audible phone camera footage. The senseless death bothers me, but so does the fact that the officer, knowing he was being filmed, continued to place his weight on a perpetrators neck.

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

Gosh. Has your soul been inhabited by aliens or demons?

I read that George Floyd called his Mom and his girl-friend “Mama” so he was saying goodbye to both of them. In the Chauvin - George Floyd case, I heard the prosecutor and I was “swayed” and then the defense and I was also “swayed.” I think both legal camps were of merit. So, what does it boil down to? Someone died while being arrested and we know “the who, what, when, and where,” not thanks to a police report; but from audible phone camera footage. The senseless death bothers me, but so does the fact that the officer, knowing he was being filmed, continued to place his weight on a perpetrators neck.

Nope. Has American Pravda rotted your brain?  Has your bathroom been breeding Bolsheviks? 

Are you're rooting for BLM, and the violence from the left? Are burning cities and suburbs under attack the price we'll simply have to pay, in your eyes, for this?
That's the only reason I can surmise you added that bit in your post about Floyd, while minimizing Waters' call for violence.

10 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

about Floyd, while minimizing Waters' call for violence.

You are becoming delusional if not insane, calling for violence and murder. 

For now, just one more speculation from the George Floyd video? He knew he was dying. I wondered if that was from the illicit drugs he had just swallowed to lower his criminal penalties . . . or because he was once told by the arresting officer, “If I am ever lucky enough to arrest you, you are going to die, “N-word?”  

8 hours ago, Peter said:

You are becoming delusional if not insane, calling for violence and murder. 

For now, just one more speculation from the George Floyd video? He knew he was dying. I wondered if that was from the illicit drugs he had just swallowed to lower his criminal penalties . . . or because he was once told by the arresting officer, “If I am ever lucky enough to arrest you, you are going to die, “N-word?”  

ONCE AGAIN, Peter presents a strawman as someone else's argument. Not only intellectually dishonest, but disgusting. And I no longer care to convince him; he ACTIVELY minimizes the violence called for by the left while demonizes those who oppose it. (And, I submit, he may even have sympathy for it, given his insistence on bringing up his own doubts about the officer in the Floyd trial in the same context, as if riots would be justified for an acquittal.) Well, General Washington gave him his chance to go live under "English rule" in peace, but he chose to keep fighting. So this is on him. 

The rest is for the general reader.

So, then, ONCE AGAIN:

I am calling for the defense of the nation, the citizens, the American system.

IT IS THE LEFT THAT IS CALLING FOR VIOLENCE AND MURDER.

I am asserting our rights to self-defense. Against the INITIATION of force.

AND CALLING OUT OUR INSTITUTIONS FOR FAILING TO DO JUST THAT.

By calling me "delusional, if not insane" for that, you've just spit on every American, every patriot who fought for freedom, the Founding Fathers, and Ayn Rand, and everyone who died in Soviet Russia from where she barely escaped.

I don't know what projections you're carrying over from your military days,  or what atrocities you may have seen or even committed yourself, but don't project them onto me.

And for the general reader, who may be intimidated by Peter's twisting of words and projections: I will not be content to sit back and let liberty die. Or watch my city burn. Or see innocent people be attacked, egged on by our own illegitimate government. Not without at least speaking out.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”- Barry Goldwater.

38 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

YOU. FUCKING. LIAR.

ONCE AGAIN:

I am calling for the defense of the nation, the citizens, the American system.

IT IS THE LEFT THAT IS CALLING FOR VIOLENCE AND MURDER.

I am asserting our rights to self-defense. Against the INITIATION of force.

AND CALLING OUT OUR INSTITUTIONS FOR FAILING TO DO JUST THAT.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”- Barry Goldwater.

I would remind you that Barry Golwayer never led nor spoke for your whole nation to the rest of the world, although one of his inferiors in all ways recently did so, and failed to maintain enough voter confidence to keep his job.

If the likes of you decides who embodies America,  God will have quit blessing it.

8 hours ago, caroljane said:

Yes , you are missing a few marbles as is our personal playlist conductor Peter, but it is part of your ..... breathless charm. Never, ever change it.....

👸🏻

Carol,

And don't you ever stop being a handmaiden to your superiors.

I can't see you as independent, only submissive.

You do it well.

As sayeth you, never, ever change that...

:)

Michael

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

And don't you ever stop being a handmaiden to your superiors.

I can't see you as independent, only submissive.

You do it well.

As sayeth you, never, ever change that...

:)

Michael

Oh well, if it was good enough for Ayn Rand...

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Still waiting for "the system" to step up. Not holding my breath...

TG,

This whole affair is more theater than anything else. I mean, some real damage is going on, but nothing even close to assassinations of leaders, taking hostages, etc.

Even the Chauvin verdict will be overturned on appeal.

The bad guys should enjoy their time in the sun while it lasts. Because it won't.  

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Please post some evidence of this promised violence in Portland, it hasn't been reported here yet though the verdict was  hours ago .

15 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Please post some evidence of this promised violence in Portland, it hasn't been reported here yet though the verdict was  hours ago .

Well, we'll just have to see what happens tonight. (The night's still young, here...) But given that they've been consistently rioting in Portland, even after the election, and the cities are boarding up, it's not unlikely. But I'll be happy if it doesn't happen.

But I'm not stupid, either. Nor an ostrich. And I don't trust the MSM to tell me the sky is blue...

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384672461581651968?s=20

17 minutes ago, caroljane said:

The night is still young in Portland, operators are standing by...
Meanwhile, in Minneapolis:

Will there be unrest in Portland, "no matter the outcome"? I'm just sharing the claim, I don't know if it will happen or not. I believe it's possible, based on past "promises kept", and incidents tonight elsewhere, already. Still, in the interest of "fair" reporting: Snopes is contesting the authencity of it, while still giving it a "mixed" rating (which is being contested, in turn, by Ngo):

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/portland-mayor-state-of-emergency/

10 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Trump was impeached for less (well, for nothing, actually), but Waters does not have to apologize for inciting violence.
They spit in our faces every chance they get. They hate us. They are just asking for a civil war.
Not that they would want such a level playing field; they'd rather just eradicate us in a one-sided purge.
But they deserve nothing less than full resistance.

Pelosi Says Maxine Waters Does Not Need to Apologize For Threatening Comments

https://conservativebrief.com/pelosi-saysdoes-not-38796/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78

Emphasize "they'd rather just eradicate us in a one-sided purge."

It used to be that they needed us - by "us" here, I mean decent, honest, hard-working productive people.

But we're becoming expendable.

Chinese labor can provide goods.  A lot of technical stuff can be done overseas.  There are services that can be robotized.

Time to get rid of "us."

Ellen

• Upvote 1