Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Try again, child fuckers.

#stillgoingtogitmo

Van Packed With A 1,000 Gallons Of Gas Found

Gitmo?

From the Baltimore Sun -- which was the source of the Zerohedge article:

[...]

Baltimore emergency officials evacuated a large area of downtown Monday after an unoccupied van loaded with containers of possibly stolen gasoline was discovered in the parking garage of one of the city’s most venerable companies, officials said.

The widespread evacuation of T. Rowe Price Group and other firms in several high rise buildings downtown snarled traffic, sparked Sept. 11 anxiety and transformed the heart of the city’s business and tourist district into a crime scene tied off with yellow tape.

But a police robot that entered the 15-passenger van with blacked out windows did not discover a bomb. Instead, it found a device used for stealing diesel fuel and two bins full of possibly stolen fuel, police said. Several city officials said they were told the van contained approximately 1,000 gallons of gasoline and Fire Chief Roman Clark repeated the line during a news conference around noon.

However, a spokesman for the Maryland Department of the Environment later said about 80 gallons of diesel fuel was offloaded from the vehicle.

[...]

The Zerohedge article had a 'this article will be updated' tag at the bottom. As of this moment, the story is not updated ...

Yes, gitmo.

Clear the shit from your neurons, Billyboy — why did the vote to toss impeachment go 332/95/1, why did only 95 Dems, that’s out of 235 Dems, why did only 95 of them vote to continue considering impeachment? They told you and all the other morons, promised you, swore to you, that they had the goods on nasty Trump and they would deal with him and he would feel pain, so why did they lose heart?

They lost a LOT of heart, and therefore some piddly explanation that does not rise to the level is useless. What’s your explanation? Spell it out in detail, make us all laugh — why, when it comes time to actually “deal with” Trump, does your side shrivel up and back away? Why can’t they bring themselves to even vote to continue discussing about impeachment? What motivated 60% of your hero Dems to shrink away from further even mere discussion of dealing with “Hitler”?

Spell it all out for us, show us what you can do.

Let’s all do it, all join in — there are no dumb answers propositions can vary In plausibility so long as they are possible and they explain the facts on the ground.

I have already said gitmo, so here is that, in more detail:

1) They lost impeachment heart because they were shown the (still) sealed indictments with their names on them and they don’t want to go to Gitmo.

I will keep us going,

2) They came to understand Trump is righteous.

Join in!

Just remember that we don’t need to explain a “no” vote on impeachment, there has never been a vote on impeachment. Rather, we need to explain their “no” vote to one more word of mere discussion of impeachment in their legislative body.

3)

On 9/4/2019 at 10:18 AM, Mark said:

By Ron Unz, the latest in his American Pravda series:
John McCain, Jeffrey Epstein, and Pizzagate
“Our Reigning Political Puppets, Dancing to Invisible Strings”

It’s long but the lucid style makes it easy to read.

Kavanaugh could not have been seated with McStain alive, and this was one reason they tried and executed him at Gitmo. Lindsey Little Bitch  No More Graham suddenly began behaving like a person with a different political ideology. At Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings he got the judge to talk about denying American citizens a court trial of their peers and subjecting them instead to military tribunal and prompt execution. Little Bitch No More got Kavanaugh to confirm that yes, of course this ok, in some cases, such as during war and the citizens were working with a foreign power. (Many people don’t understand we have been legally formally at war since 2001.)

Here is video in case you missed LBNM’s performance. You think that was for fun, a gag? You think their skit had no particular audience? Just abstract legal conversation?

Having read the Unz article and seen everything that has happened since this hearing, let’s go back and watch Little Bitch No More and the judge’s little sketch ...

On 9/5/2019 at 11:25 AM, Jon Letendre said:

And who could forget the day that Kasich forgot the official line and spoke a little too plainly?

Kasich said this during those hearings, watch at 2:20, he doesn’t correct himself right away either, or at all, in the portions shown.

Close your eyes and picture a colleague you work with. Imagine they die after a long struggle with cancer. Imagine talking about their passing and slipping up like this: “Look, it has been less than 24 hours since my colleague was put to death ...” Is that a plausible word swap mishap? If it was just that, then what kind of world does Kasich dwell in?

6) They were free agents and wanted to impeach but then Trump showed them what he has on them at Epstein’s island when phones were slipped in and NSA recordings made. It was then a showdown — they say they had proof to bring him down and he the same for them. Who backed down? So who was bluffing about the nature of the other and having the goods to prove?

On 9/7/2019 at 11:18 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the follow-up.

And another follow-up.

As usual, the more you look into this stuff, the worse it gets.

Oops...

Wrong embed...

(I left it in because... well... who can resist a dog like that?... that's beyond my ability...)

:) 

Here's the real video I'm talking about:

Don't let the title turn you off. This is not a video about religion. It's about Christine Maxwell's Chiliad software and it's penetration into the US government and military, and about Edward de Bono of all people (he's a lateral thinking creativity guru).

Like I was saying, as usual, the more you look into this stuff, the worse it gets.

This reminds me of M. Stanton Evans's "Law of Inadequate Paranoia." I saw his interview with Glenn Beck when he identified it and said:

No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse.

Evans wrote a book called: Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America’s Enemies.

I read this book (and some follow-up books by an admirer of his, Diana West.)

He's right. The more you delve into McCarthy trying to get official documents and the like, the weirder things get, and it's not McCarthy who is the weird part.

Amazing Polly is onto something like that with Epstein and the Maxwell family.

Michael

“A shocking exposé in Politico reveals the Israelis have for years been planting spy devices near the White House. The report cites former senior US officials, who describe that forensic analysis of recovered cell phone surveillance devices point back to Israeli intelligence, which is believed to have conducted the operation for the past two years. 

“It was pretty clear that the Israelis were responsible,” one former senior intelligence official told Politico. The report spells out, citing officials, that the planted devices are believed by the FBI and US intelligence agencies "likely intended" to spy on President Trump and his top aides.

“Though it's easy to imagine the outpouring of fury and wall to wall media coverage — complete with urgent Congressional hearings — should such allegations center on any other foreign country caught spying on the White House (let's say Russia for example), the bombshell Politico report has barely made a dent in the mainstream media or big cable networks' coverage.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/israel-caught-spying-white-house-trump-ignores-while-bibi-firmly-denies

Jon,

I went to the Politico article.

Here are the sources naming Israel as the dastardly culprit targeting Trump.

First, there's the US government. :) 

The first paragraph of the Politico article actually says that. See here: "The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington..."

That's a direct quote.

So who is "the US government" in this case? Easy-peasy: "Three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter." That's also a direct quote from the same first paragraph.

Man, am I glad we got that settled.

Now we can relax and believe every goddam thing in the article.

(btw - I"m not saying Israel did or didn't do anything. I'm just saying that article is garbage.)

Michael

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:43 PM, Jon Letendre said:

When wondering whose he (JE) is, one must observe the resources required, he didn’t belong to Burundi. We must also narrow the list to who has thrived very strongly over the last twenty so years. It wasn’t Pakistan, their recent past does not imply having control of the Clintons, Andrew, Ehud. There is CIA, MI6, China. There are more, but it’s a short list.

I for one think he belonged to The Gang, the cabal of super elites which is above all of those agencies and nations. The Gang has a religion very different from others and they practiced it at his Island. They ritually abuse children. There is the religious cover, Lucifer loves and demands souls, but there is also the cohesive aspect which is the reason their cult has lasted thousands of years. “There is no point betraying the family,” they are told from childhood, “because your crimes will be exposed until you are arrested and we murder you even while under world class state protected captivity, just like brother Jeffrey.” The young ones can see their secret sacred symbology all over his island and know the truth they just heard about who must have murdered him. In this way each generation on every continent sees the reach, knows they were born into the cult that rules the world. It’s what Q means when he says their need for symbology will be their downfall. 

Professional NFL player Larry Johnson says this rapist will suffer no consequences because he is in the cult.

The Director of Intelligence for Canada’s National police arrested, going to prison. The Gang won’t be coordinating with this one anymore. The cleansing is coming to Canada.

“Two of the charges are based on a section of the Security of Information Act that relates to preparatory acts towards “communications to a foreign entity.”

He faces up to 33 years imprisonment if convicted.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/5899146/senior-rcmp-arrested-charged/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/does-new-drone-footage-reveal-underground-lair-jeffrey-epsteins-pedo-island

"Meanwhile, there are strange tubes emerging from the ground in front of an adjacent storage shed. 

vent%20tubes%20pedo%20island.png

"And in another section of the island, another set of doors appears to lead into a hillside:

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-Saint-James-Islan

"So while we have no idea what's behind these mysterious doors on Epstein's island, he was accused of running a sex-trafficking operation - and there are doors leading into what appear to be underground facilities. Whether they lead to an elaborate underground lair or simply ultra-secure broom closets is anyone's guess. 

"Just one question - if there is an underground network on the island, where did they put all the dirt?"

dirt%20here%20maybe.png

That looks like a Roman arena to me, complete with discrete activities invisible from land and sea, and get this, Google had put a tennis court layer over their satellite imaging. I wonder how many millions Epstein directed Bill Gates to donate to (someone at) Google to get that service.

sundial-antenna-1024x565.png

MIT, and now Harvard. Here is what they acknowledge so far:

"After weeks of silence, Harvard on Thursday night acknowledged that it had received about $9 million directly from disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and his foundations over a decade ending in 2007."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/09/12/harvard-says-received-million-from-epstein/aPYi4VffmSqnXRSWO2jKtI/story.html?p1=SectionFront_Feed_ContentQuery

On September 13, 2019 at 8:32 PM, Jon Letendre said:

I wonder how many millions Epstein directed Bill Gates to donate to (someone at) Google to get that service.

A question which puzzles me about Epstein's filming blackmail-usable videos of his guests is: How could the guests not have expected that hidden cameras were filming them?  We aren't talking about naive bumpkins.

Ellen

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A question which puzzles me about Epstein's filming blackmail-usable videos of his guests is: How could the guests not have expected that hidden cameras were filming them?  We aren't talking about naive bumpkins.

Ellen

That’s a good question and I am not sure how many were surprised to be recorded or if that’s a misunderstanding of how this played out. As for those who were surprised, people can have a few drinks with spritzers from a lab that lower their inhibitions and executive functions and they can think they know how to look for cameras.

Now for those who were not surprised, with famous, old, respected, wealthy and powerful people present and partaking one would reasonably conclude it is safe to make the deal — yes you become blackmailed but only by your fellow masters of the universe.

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Now for those who were not surprised, with famous, old, respected, wealthy and powerful people present and partaking one would reasonably conclude it is safe to make the deal — yes you become blackmailed but only by your fellow masters of the universe.

"We're all in this together and working for the same goals, so it's ok if we have the goods on one another" - that sort of reasoning.

This would militate against the idea of any other string-puller besides "The Gang."  The old Gang families wouldn't want to be controlled by any outside power.

Ellen

• Like 1

“Courtney Love has claimed Prince Andrew once visited her house 'looking for sex' after turning up unexpectedly at 1am.

“The singer claims the prince rang the bell of her Hollywood home after the pair were introduced by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Love, who was married to Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain until he committed suicide in 1994, claimed Andrew was 'looking for a good time' in Los Angeles and was given her address by a mutual acquaintance.

“Despite the conviction, Prince Andrew continued to associate with Epstein and was pictured staying with him at his mansion in Manhattan in 2010.

“In 2011 Prince Andrew was forced to quit as UK trade envoy over his controversial friendship with Epstein.

Andrew was pictured with a 17-year-old Virginia Roberts, as she was known at the time, in 2001 in a photograph taken by Epstein at Ghislaine Maxwell's west London home. 

“Virginia Roberts Giuffre alleged in court papers in Florida that she had sex with Andrew 'three times, including one orgy' at Epstein's home and on his private island in the Caribbean. 

“However, a judge struck out this claim against the Duke of York in 2015, describing them as 'immaterial and impertinent'.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7465609/Courtney-Love-claims-Prince-Andrew-turned-house-1am-looking-sex.html

18498618-7465609-image-a-82_156854451959

18498620-7465609-image-a-81_156854450653

As Brexit plays out I ask you to watch this woman’s decisions in light of what Trump now possesses against her son following raids of Epstein’s NY penthouse.

Trump during tea:

”Your people came down for leaving the EU, but you elites try to thwart their aspirations. If you stand in the way ... shit, sorry, it’s Melania. My Sugar, hello. Yes, I just told her. How does she look? Mild terror. Tired terror, maybe. I don’t know, she always looks half dead to me.”