Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

8 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Whom are you quoting?

Brant,

I'm not quoting. I putting the message I've seen expressed in many places into my own words.

Oddly enough, I worried that someone would think I was quoting, so I used italics instead of quote marks.

It still did't work.

:) 

The next time, for the sake of clarity, I will try to remember to mention that such a passage is my own invention, but try to say it artfully so it doesn't come off as self-indulgent.

Don't forget, I can do artfully. I can do artfully well. I can also point out when I and artfully are wedded at the hip. And I can explain what artful devices I artfully use to make a passage of mine artful. If I put my mind to it, I can be artfully self-indulgent, but why would anyone want to do that?

:) 

Michael

They need to call in forensic expert Bones from the TV show. joke. In the picture comparing the dead body to live pictures of him the ear shape is different. And I thought the nose looked different. However, I suppose death from strangulation could change body parts from lack of oxygen and blood. Is the President going to insist on Federal observers at the autopsy? I think that would be advisable and even "some excerpts" from the filming of the autopsy should be made publc.     

And I think suicide can be differentiated from murder, though I have no doubt there are experts who can fake a murder into a suicide . . . but under this kind of scrutiny I think the President would be wise to have the procedure observed.   

Some notes from Dilbert. Epstein was a master criminal. He got away with his crimes for decades with a slap on the wrist. So, could he alone, commit suicide and break a neck bone. Of course. The guards? Incompetence abounds. Everyone dirty wasn’t “in on his suicide.” I watched a bit more but darn does Adams like to talk!  

1 hour ago, 9thdoctor said:

Scott wields Hanlon's Razor:

Dennis,

I enjoy Scott's breakdowns and persuasion techniques. I don't always find myself convinced of his oversimplified analyses of current events. Nor do I agree with his social positions (for example, in this video alone, he expressed disdain for boxing and would like to see it eliminated from entertainment--which shows a lack of understanding of human nature--just blank out the animal part, or whatever part one finds distasteful, and one can mold society to one's whims kind of thinking that is very common on the left).

In the Epstein case, Scott pegs everything to the incompetence of organizations and the cunning of Epstein. It's a good Houdini story, but it totally eliminates the Deep State and ruling class actors as having any input--a total blank out (with his typical caveat of "I don't know, maybe..." followed by the BUT eraser :) ).

If you leave out a major bad guy--the proverbial elephant in the room--in a murder mystery, it's hard to tell a convincing story. And in this case, Hanlon's razor does not convince me that the bad guys just sat on the sideline as passive spectators when their risk was enormous. Scott reminds me of someone trying to explain that we should discount bear mauling as a serious threat to humanity, so we can safely ignore that bear that is running right at us. :) 

As to persuasion, whenever you think about Scott, don't you imagine his prediction powers to be awesome? I think it would be interesting to go back through his work and look at his actual predictions. I've noticed that at times he has to modify them along the way to keep the claim they are predictions. He has successfully sold the image of him being a master predictor and gathered quite a following. That, to me doesn't say as much about his predicting powers as it does his persuasion powers. :) 

Michael

Words of wisdom from Lionel.

What really happened based on what the public has seen?

The public hasn't seen anything other than what gatekeepers tell us.

Lionel says:

We don't have anything. People are saying, "Well, you know, he was found..."

No, no... You don't know whether he was found. You think he was found. They say he was found. Somebody said he was found. We don't know anything. Remember it's like... We're standing outside of a stadium trying to catch, or guess, the score by virtue of the sound of the crowd. We're... We know nothing.

Remember, Lionel not only like conspiracy theories, he loves conspiracy theorists. He actually loves them (as do I).

He just calls on people to keep observable facts as opposed to dot-connecting separate in their rhetoric.

Michael

“We're standing outside of a stadium trying to catch, or guess, the score by virtue of the sound of the crowd. ”

What a great metaphor, and it reminds me of another echoing, “blindsided emotion”: Watching a favorite team winning by a huge margin and turning the channel. Then you confidently flip back to see the final score and the announcer is stunned as he says, “I have never seen such a comeback in my life. Washington was down by four touchdowns going into the 4th. . . and Dallas has lost, lost, lost, lost.“

If Epstein were murdered, with the stage subsequently set to make it look like a suicide by hanging, the perpetrators would have made it appear it was an accidental hanging, specifically a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation.  Because reasons.  But they didn’t, so it wasn’t a murder.  QED.

Moron or lunatic?

http://sorbusaucuparius.blogspot.com/2012/08/umberto-ecos-four-types-of-idiot.html

Hint: no reference (above) to the Templars.

But seriously, if evidence of a struggle emerges, such as injuries to the hands, fingernails etc, then the probability space will have to be reallocated.  Jeffrey Dahmer and John Geoghan were murdered in prison, but neither death was confused with suicide.  As it is, suicide is the most likely explanation for the facts we have. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

If Epstein were murdered, with the stage subsequently set to make it look like a suicide by hanging, the perpetrators would have made it appear it was an accidental hanging, specifically a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation.  Because reasons.  But they didn’t, so it wasn’t a murder.  QED.

Moron or lunatic?

http://sorbusaucuparius.blogspot.com/2012/08/umberto-ecos-four-types-of-idiot.html

Hint: no reference (above) to the Templars.

But seriously, if evidence of a struggle emerges, such as injuries to the hands, fingernails etc, then the probability space will have to be reallocated.  Jeffrey Dahmer and John Geoghan were murdered in prison, but neither death was confused with suicide.  As it is, suicide is the most likely explanation for the facts we have. 

You seem to be yearning for a world that isn't there and never was there--where what's on the ostensible surface matches what's below.

--Brant

• Like 1

"Could complicate efforts" being the phrase of note.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:19 PM, Brant Gaede said:

the neckbone commonly broken by hanging wasn't the neckbone that was broken indicating he may have been strangled.

--Brant

According to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

the hyoid bone was broken in either 6% or 1/4 of cases (there are two conflicting studies), and is more likely broken in middle aged (and older) people who hang themselves.  This is nothing like the case of the suicide ruling where the person shot himself in the head, twice.   Things with a 6% probability happen all the time.

17 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

You seem to be yearning for a world that isn't there and never was there--where what's on the ostensible surface matches what's below.

--Brant

You have no idea what my "yearning"s are.  When more evidence comes in, I'll adjust my opinion accordingly.  

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - The following is not being touted too much, but at least it is in the fake news mainstream media in several places (once :) ).

Epstein's lawyers 'not satisfied' with autopsy conclusion and vow to carry out independent investigation

Michael

Interesting. My assumption is that they will be looking for a conspiracy and a coverup.  

I agree 100% with everything Corbett said in this video.

The Ghislaine Maxwell hamburger joint story was red meat meant to distract the public and hog the news channels.

The poor Photoshop alterations were thrown in and kept changing in an amateurish way on purpose as red herrings to distract the conspiracy people, who ended up causing such a stink about it all, they distracted the major (fake news) outlets. They did this to bury attention on Epstein's so-called suicide.

Pure misdirection, although it only did a little bit of damage control, not a lot. And it certainly didn't change the narrative about Epstein. Most people believe he was murdered to protect the powerful guilty against exposure (for pedophilia and other illegal activities) and that isn't changing.

Corbett has an entire propaganda watch series. I need to include this stuff in the Story Wars thread. From the videos of his I've seen on dissecting how propaganda works with current examples, he's damn good.

Michael