Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

Finally.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

Now if they will keep going and get Epstein's cohorts and customers, too. Then maybe we will start to put a real dent in the Deep State's covert power--and the Clinton machine for that matter.

Let's see what happens.

Michael

There are lots of seats left on the "Who is Epstein going to take down?" bus.  Destination unknown. But see:  "Trump Acosta Epstein Miami" ...

Could be a bit of truthful hyperbole. Who 'really knows' Epstein?  Who 'really knows' he was and is a "Terrific Guy"?

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A note from candidate Trump sometime back:

Michael

Wow. It's finally going to happen! That is great news. Wouldn't it be terrific to see 100 or more famous pedophiles in orange prison clothes, and workin' on the chaingang? 

The Amazing Polly sure is a busy little beaver.

Watch the video below and you will learn a lot about some of the smoke and mirrors surrounding the Epstein case, but, as always, look up anything you have doubts about.

Polly just came up with some excellent research just off the Internet alone.

Imagine what she would do with a real staff.

I seriously think she and Peter Schweizer (the Clinton Cash dude) should do something together. 

Michael

Poor Jerry, he was just trying to educate those kids. Maybe Bill was just trying to help.

For some damn reason Bill looks like shit these days. Same age Trump looks great. Might have to do with having a real woman for a wife instead of . . ? Let's not go there.

--Brant

the Clintons were criminals before HE was elected Pres. but all and sundry way back then knew that and not all voted for the other (criminal) guy who likely became criminal as all Presidents do once they take the oath of office even if not raping murdering to start with--lying liars?, you betcha, but there are liars and there are lying liars and lying, lying liars and, drum roll, the 100 percent complete lying, lying, liars who only have a little time off from massive corporeal murdering to utter the necessary lying words that make them feel good enough to stay in the murdering business

(screed king)

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Poor Jerry, he was just trying to educate those kids. Maybe Bill was just trying to help.

For some damn reason Bill looks like shit these days. Same age Trump looks great. Might have to do with having a real woman for a wife instead of . . ? Let's not go there.

--Brant

the Clintons were criminals before HE was elected Pres. but all and sundry way back then knew that and not all voted for the other (criminal) guy who likely became criminal as all Presidents do once they take the oath of office even if not raping murdering to start with--lying liars?, you betcha, but there are liars and there are lying liars and lying, lying liars and, drum roll, the 100 percent complete lying, lying, liars who only have a little time off from massive corporeal murdering to utter the necessary lying words that make them feel good enough to stay in the murdering business

(screed king)

How many deaths can be laid on l B Johnson and Robt MacN for how they did the Vietnam War?

I count five million plus or minus a million. This includes the Cambodian communist generated genocide.

Now these are part of various results. lBJ and Abraham Lincoln were smart men deluded into righteousness. Woodrow Wilson did by far the most damage. No prof. should even be elected President. But the Communists and the Nazis were and are pure murdering evil. We are surrounded today by Communists in academia, the media and big Corp. media, so called msm. Most don't know who they really represent and/or are.--If they aren't stupid they aren't educated. Never mind evil. The evil is in the rest of us for not rousting them out. Then the rest of ID's salvation is hunting them down.

--Brant

you can vote yourself intso fascism but then you'll have to shoot yourself out (not original by me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah, but you're citing Wikipedia. We've seen what you do to Wikipedia. Just sayin.

J

The Wikipedia article seems about right, but I'm including the communist Cambodian genocide.

--Brant 

Edwin Starr, “War.” Choruses deleted and lyrics closed up. it’s on You Tube and worth a listen to know what many Americans felt by 1969, but the war went on and on. Spec 4 Taylor.

War, huh, yeah, What is it good for? Absolutely nothing . . . Ohhh, war, I despise. Because it means destruction Of innocent lives War means tears To thousands of mothers eyes When their sons go to fight And lose their lives  . . . . War, it ain't nothing But a heartbreaker War, friend only to the undertaker. Ooooh, war

It's an enemy to all mankind The point of war blows my mind War has caused unrest Within the younger generation Induction then destruction Who wants to die Aaaaah, war-huh Say it again y'all War, huh, good God What is it good for Absolutely nothing Listen to me

War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker War, it's got one friend That's the undertaker Ooooh, war, has shattered Many a young man’s dreams Made him disabled, bitter and mean Life is much to short and precious To spend fighting wars these days War can't give life It can only take it away

War, whoa, Lord What is it good for Absolutely nothing Listen to me War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker War, friend only to the undertaker Peace, love and understanding Tell me, is there no place for them today They say we must fight to keep our freedom But Lord knows there's got to be a better way War, huh Good God y'all What is it good for Stand up and shout it Nothing

2 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

We're likely going into Venezuela to kick out Maduro who is backed by the military if only to keep Columbia stable. It can won't be too costly.

--Brant

I doubt it. I see no evidence and a targeted assassination is a bad precedent. We could be supporting the legitimate government with intelligence, money, and logistics, but I don't see any "double takes" in South America. It isn't time to revisit, "Don't cry for me Argentina." Or Venezuela. I will stick with the Randian rationale that is moral to topple a dictator but not a duty. 

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

I doubt it. I see no evidence and a targeted assassination is a bad precedent. We could be supporting the legitimate government with intelligence, money, and logistics, but I don't see any "double takes" in South America. It isn't time to revisit, "Don't cry for me Argentina." Or Venezuela. I will stick with the Randian rationale that is moral to topple a dictator but not a duty. 

I doubt if there will be any targeted assassination.

--Brant

the Randian default is the mind short-circuited

37 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

I doubt if there will be any targeted assassination.

--Brant

the Randian default is the mind short-circuited 

I think it is an excellent "guiding principle" to keep in the back of your mind so that when an angry situation comes up you act with caution and restraint. That does not keep an person in power from acting, but it second guesses what might be the first impulse, to use what power you have at hand. If I remember Trump bombed portions of Syria but only after warning the Russians who warned the Syrians, and they evacuated. That was the price for Syria's killing of civilians and our future threat to keep them from doing it again. Did it work?    

22 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah, but you're citing Wikipedia. We've seen what you do to Wikipedia. Just sayin.

No, idiot. It should have been obvious to anyone except a moron like you that I was referring to the counts in the table by R. J. Rummel.

LOL. We saw the butchered state of Aristotle's Wheel Paradox on Wikipedia -- before I modified it -- that you cited, misconstrued and lied about.

Do you understand even an inkling of analytic geometry or calculus yet? Or are you too mathematically and conceptually inept to do so?

1 hour ago, merjet said:

No, idiot. It should have been obvious to anyone except a moron like you that I was referring to the counts in the table by R. J. Rummel.

LOL. We saw the butchered state of Aristotle's Wheel Paradox on Wikipedia -- before I modified it -- that you cited, misconstrued and lied about.

Do you understand even an inkling of analytic geometry or calculus yet? Or are you too mathematically and conceptually inept to do so?

I don't recall your having challenged me with any geometry or calculus problems that I haven't solved. I do, however, recall my having presented projective geometry (https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/16583-aristotles-wheel-paradox/?do=findComment&comment=284435) in response to one of your challenges, and then immediately giving you a challenge which remains unanswered. Still working on it? No? Too hard? Gave up? Yeah.

J

13 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I don't recall your having challenged me with any geometry or calculus problems that I haven't solved. I do, however, recall my having presented projective geometry (https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/16583-aristotles-wheel-paradox/?do=findComment&comment=284435) in response to one of your challenges, and then immediately giving you a challenge which remains unanswered. Still working on it? No? Too hard? Gave up? Yeah.

Pathetic.