Donald Trump

In response to my friend Las Vegas . I am not even going to quote your post in this response

Yes, respect towards men and women need to be earned, but bringing up the smell of Hillary Clinton's genitalia while discussing the presidential election is mysoginistic and a parallel cannot be drawn between that and suicide bombing. It is sexist and incredibly inappropriate to bring up Clinton's or Trumps genitalia while discussing their competence for the presidential position. None of the men running for the position is having their body scrutinized at the level that she has experienced. Attacking her body, and considering her genitalia has nothing to do with her abilities. This has absolutely nothing to do with suicide bombers.

In response to my friend Las Vegas . I am not even going to quote your post in this response

Yes, respect towards men and women need to be earned, but bringing up the smell of Hillary Clinton's genitalia while discussing the presidential election is mysoginistic and a parallel cannot be drawn between that and suicide bombing. It is sexist and incredibly inappropriate to bring up Clinton's or Trumps genitalia while discussing their competence for the presidential position. None of the men running for the position is having their body scrutinized at the level that she has experienced. Attacking her body, and considering her genitalia has nothing to do with her abilities. This has absolutely nothing to do with suicide bombers.

Marc,

You're free to believe what you believe. I find her hideous.

-J

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:smile:

Michael

Selling out is selling out .

Be it Netanyahu , Rubio , Trump, Clinton , or anyone . Selling out is selling out . Politicians are politicians , even those who claim they aint a politician .

#altruism #loveofcountry #allthesame

This is about net worth , power , political back rooms and etc

Nothing more , nothing less

Marc,

You're free to believe what you believe. I find her hideous.

-J

Is the presidential election a beauty pageant? If so, your comment is valid and relevant.

See , finding someone hideous and speculating about the smell of their genitalia is not fair , nor classy . Its disgusting .

If I spec site along with many men ulated on this board what Donald Trumps genitalia smelt like after a day shaking hands and pre a shower , I suspect that you and many on this board would jump all over me and it would be like Salem circa August 1692 on a message board .

I remind you to kindly remember the name of this board , and to respect that there are many woman on this board and also I am guessing that all have/had a beautiful mother , beautiful daughters and beautiful sisters .

Its time to man up , and apologize !

Ha!

"@mitchellvii: My prediction on the Trey Gowdy endorsement of Rubio is that it will do nothing for Rubio and finish Gowdy."

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 27, 2015

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(btw - That's a retweet. Those are not The Donald's words. They are words he liked and retweeted.)

Michael

Come on man !!!!!!!!!! This is massive, this is huge , this is a nail in the coffin . Not the last nail but the first .

So we get excited when some nobody in middle America says a positive Trump comment but Trey is nothing ?????????

Rubio just won 2 of the first 4 states - right here . Today . Maybe even 3 or 4 and a guarantee nomination before Super Tuesday becomes boring Tuesday with a Rubio sweep .

Folks , the fat lady just sang

But really , what is your point ?

Great story , Trump is a beautiful and kind person - I agree .

I have emailed Mark Cuban numerous and he answers me sometimes . He is a wonderful human too but sure as fuck I do not want him to run the United States. He helps a lot of folks . I read somewhere that people ask him for money for kidney transplants and shit for kids .

Cuban helps who he wants to help . ABC does not cover that shit either and I feel that Mark Cuban does not seek press on lots of shit .

This thread has evolved into liking Trump / voting for Trump / respecting or disrespecting his way that he manipulates the press / who we WANT to see win POTUS but this thread really is about who will win POTUS , not that he saved someones farm . Good for him . Good for her. Good for the farm .

And this translates how ?

If I save someones farm , do you start preaching that Canadians should be allowed to run for POTUS ??????

Saving your country is the issue .

Jobs

Iran situation

Economy

4 spots on the bench to be appointed

These are the issues and for God sake , this is what folks should be concerned with .

Funny how you missed that in the rural South The Donald is doing really well = votes and ssh almost half of those rural supporters are sssh BLACK ...OMG

His numbers in Georgia are incredibly high with rural black Southern Republicans as well as independents and Democrats.

A...

But really , what is your point ?

Great story , Trump is a beautiful and kind person - I agree .

I have emailed Mark Cuban numerous and he answers me sometimes . He is a wonderful human too but sure as fuck I do not want him to run the United States. He helps a lot of folks . I read somewhere that people ask him for money for kidney transplants and shit for kids .

Cuban helps who he wants to help . ABC does not cover that shit either and I feel that Mark Cuban does not seek press on lots of shit .

This thread has evolved into liking Trump / voting for Trump / respecting or disrespecting his way that he manipulates the press / who we WANT to see win POTUS but this thread really is about who will win POTUS , not that he saved someones farm . Good for him . Good for her. Good for the farm .

And this translates how ?

If I save someones farm , do you start preaching that Canadians should be allowed to run for POTUS ??????

Saving your country is the issue .

Jobs

Iran situation

Economy

4 spots on the bench to be appointed

These are the issues and for God sake , this is what folks should be concerned with .

Funny how you missed that in the rural South The Donald is doing really well = votes and ssh almost half of those rural supporters are sssh BLACK ...OMG

His numbers in Georgia are incredibly high with rural black Southern Republicans as well as independents and Democrats.

A...

hey listen ,I do not doubt your stats !!!!!!

I do recall telling this thread that I traded futures for ever . Institutional futures on stock indexes , currencies , commodities et al .

I really do not care how The Donald " is doing " , any more than how my Canadian currency " has done " . I seek to understand the next trade , not the last trade . Thats why technical analysts are a bunch of idiots who tell me shit that happened ??????????????

Our mutual friend and fellow Canadian already told you the difference between " is doing " , and who will put the X in the box , but you did not read the post - please do as I hate searching for posts .

Man , I don't know shit about shit so maybe William can step up and tell me something about Georgia but well before Georgia me thinks that The Donald will be a footnote in history and already given that speech that I wrote for him on that other thread .

No idea about why you are telling me about black voters in Georgia though . Rubio will win Georgia , don't you worry your pretty face !!!

He won't win Georgia today , but he will win Georgia whenever they vote

Here's a little hello from our future president on Fox and Friends:

In this video there was a passage about Trump's Iowa standings and prospects. Trump quite smartly buffered his confidence on topping Cruz in the February 1st caucuses. He pointed to his rally turnout, which is incontestably the largest of any candidate. He repeated a pundit query, "Will those people actually come out and vote?" and showed he is very aware of the challenge each candidate faces. He said, "I think they will, but, you know, you don't know."

A bit more on Iowa: "I have a very good bond and relationship to the people of Iowa. I've done great with the Tea Party, i've done really really great with the evangelicals ... Ted and I are pretty close in terms of the polling, but I think we are going to have a lot of people to go out -- I hope to win Iowa. It would be very easy for me to say, 'Oh, well, if I come in second or third it would be wonderful,' but I don't want to say that. I'd like to win Iowa."

Smart, realistic, frank.

A couple of the claims about Iowa should be checked. Do polls show he is doing 'really really great' with The Evangelicals and the Tea Party? According to recent aggregates, it is Cruz who is doing 'really really great' with evangelicals at the moment (see the Tea Party.org website story that looks at the numbers from a poll in early December here. See the RCP aggregate page here). It isn't that Trump has marginal support among Iowa evangelicals ... just that Cruz outpolls him.

The Trump organization's ground game has an advantage that is drawn from the large Iowa audiences he attracts. This is their 'intake valve,' the main one on the ground -- and it is accompanied by a robust social media intake/hoopla/turnout effort. Unlike Cruz, Trump doesn't do a lot of small-time retail politics of the face-to-face type, in small venues all across the Hawkeye State, trucking from diner to Eagle Hall to church basement.

Their means of identifying, grooming, and supporting the precinct-level turn-out effort are somewhat different ... as several here have noted, the Cruz Techniques are a combo of psychodemographics and sophisticated reward and hoopla systems, as well as old-line hard-ass GOTV techniques from all the wizards of yore. Where Trump workers follow up on possible precinct voters from the rally and social media intake and the registered voters list ... Cruz has intakes delivered from his advance ID system. Where Trump seeks only the endorsement of individual voters, Cruz quietly amasses endorsements from local Iowa GOP players.

As Trump says, 'you know, you don't know.' All that planning, all that nimble organization, all that followup, cajoling, spending, truck-stopping, polling, polling, exposure ... it will deliver its products to the precincts. In what proportions? We Don't Know.

I expect Michael might know a bit more nuts and bolts and internal indications and process that I haven't mentioned. He is keeping close to the campaign, as far as I know. What do you know about Iowa's competing ground-games that we haven't mentioned yet, Michael? Is there a key advantage to Trump that might have him surprising a whole lot of Word People?

I mean, we know you know in your heart that Trump will be eventual victor over all comers and be elected president in approximately November. Do you have any particular expectation for the Iowa GOP caucuses? Does it matter to you what goes down in Iowa?

I ask this because -- despite the intense interest in the first heat of the race -- in delegate terms, Iowa is puny. As a bellwether, it is inconsistent. As a microcosm of America, it is not completely representative. So, you might be like me and find it intensely interesting, but not necesarily indicative of the eventual GOP candidate.

Should Evita disavow this Democratic booster?

I Am Voting With My Vagina: Hillary Clinton For President

hillary-clinton.jpg?itok=tfSmgere

http://www.damemagazine.com/2015/04/14/i-am-voting-my-vagina-hillary-clinton-president

Some things I'll never forget, like my puff on that stogie. It's right up there with tear gas and the smell of a freshly killed skunk...but I'd bet Hillary's genitalia would trump those three.

Personally I think that that reference is a disgusting attack on all women . To even write that is horrific and it would never be allowed in society to write that about a man . As someone with a beautiful mom , wife and 2 daughters I really believe you should apologize for said comment . Even as a joke , you have no leg to stand on my friend . Man up , and apologize please .

I am with Marc on this, but Las Vegas Stinks Like An Old Lady's Pussy is unrepentant. I have to share with my political friends that my favourite Objectivish forum has a dude who is man enough to talk about Hillary Clinton's vagina odor. It will make Tweet of the Week.

Hillary Clinton's stinking vagina talk. Only at Objectivist Living. Lady pee sex blood hole stogie skunk stench. Terrorists! Let it all out, Las Vegas I Was A Dick But Cannot Own It. Let it out.

This is one way to convince waverers, maybe. Or maybe just a gout of dirty mouthwash and pizza. It smells a bit like bitter drunk talk at Unfuckable Losers, my favorite bar in Red Hook. And those who defend or equivocate on this kind of boorish intransigence ('Hey, sorry. I should notta wrote that. What would Deanna say?') seem to smell the same as the men's room at Unfuckable Losers on Circle-Jerk Nite. A complex mix of santorum, fear, droppings and oozes, Axe and Polo and New York firefighter. And puke.

Props to Marc.

Its time to man up , and apologize !

Yup. Or someone might pass along the stinky lady-hole comments to a certain nameless someone's nana, wife, sisters, and daughters. They will perform extreme unction.

Go hang out with Wolf on the other section of the front porch. You can go on about Hillary's c-word, and he can go on about Dykes and Dicklickers. It will be fun. If that gets to be a bit of a drag, head on over to Lindsay Perigo's anti-Muslim, anti-American hate-site. No one patrols stupid over there. It's newest low was only today with a tirade about Muslim Evul by Kyrel Z. Previous lows set by Lindsay and 'Doug Bandler' ...

When we rant stupidly, They Win.

-- I see Adam is caucusing with the Stinking Lady Hole Talk faction. Good to know.

Perhaps someone could open a thread "Clinton's Vagina Smell Talk" so we can be even more searchable. We can't let the progressives dominate the discourse on this rich vein of gold. Do I want to Google "Clinton's vagina smell stogie skunk" and come straight here? This is the Trump stump, nu?

While I am on the porch, one more thing. I too am interested in the remarks about The Blacks Down South Love Them Such Donald, Survey Says. But I fear a protracted struggle to unearth the touted data. It could be behind a veil. It could be in a safe. It might be at a link being held back by The Donald. It could be staring us right in the face like Who Is Registrable, William, Answer My Questions.

Someone please ask nicely of Adam to share what he knows of the Trump Gets Him Lotsa Rural Blacks, Heh Heh Heh . As a mere Canucki interloper, I cannot expect answers. Help me out here guys (and the half-voters definely not half the OL caucus who port vaginas).

Here is what I sort of expect to find when and if I go looking while Adam gives us more stogie lore or is otherwise engaged:

In the state there are approximately X primary voters for this GOP primary. There are historical primary turnouts of registered Republicans, Independents and Democrats to ratio X-Y-Z, within bounds of interest. There are demographic data broken out to examine numbers like GOP Black Republican Membership in relation to turnout. It's a given there will be black voters in GOP primaries.

One question I will seek to answer is the relationship of absolute numbers (from primary turnout) to absolute numbers. I can say, Trump, Cruz, Etc have a 'pool' of approximately P thousand potential GOP primary voters among whom this percentage of expected black is Q thousand. Compared to the total black turnout for 2012 and its split.

With that in hand, and Adam's source (which all curious will have googled up), I can make an assessment of Trump's support and what it might mean for the primary and the rest of the race and an ultimate Trump victory.

Who is looking at ol' Caroline, let alone Georgia? Who's sharing??

Edited by william.scherk

Yeah you tell them William...

And when that charming woman Evita looks your family in the face at the funeral of your son and tells you it was a video, I am sure the air will not smell of lies to your sense of smell.

A...

Smart, realistic, frank.

William,

Did this side of Trump surprise you?

I'm not asking competitively or in the intent to win an argument.

I'm asking to see what's "in there" so to speak (meaning in your head). In a lot of my comments about Trump, it might look like I am unconditionally plugging him, but that's not my core intent. Oh, I'm stumping, bantering and have a great time. But I have a deeper purpose a lot of the time--to try to provide people with a vision of what the inside of the head of a Trump supporter really looks like as opposed to the caricature in the media.

This will allow readers to identify Trump's appeal correctly. How they judge it is up to them, but at least they will be judging something real. Like I said to Bidibob a few weeks ago, I didn't recognize myself in his description of Trump supporters. Nor did I recognize Trump supporters (except, maybe, for some on the fringe). I was not offended or combative or whatever. I was in the stage before that--trying to make sure the identification was correct.

So back to my question. Your observation of "smart, realistic, frank" (that is, when Trump is not toying with the media, but instead, analyzing a situation for real) is something Trump supporters see all the time. They not only see it in him, they know one has to be that way to produce almost anything of value in a (relatively) free marketplace and be successful. That's the way they are when they execute a project or do their jobs. (Don't forget, an election to people like Trump is a project, not an ideological movement, validation of a philosophy or anything like that. The immediate goal is to win.)

Seeing this side of Trump does not mean one has to agree with Trump on anything. It's like recognizing the ability of a company to be successful in the marketplace by doing best practices in business. But that does not mean one likes that company's products. One might not be among the target customers for that product.

Just recognizing that Trump has a strong rational producer side--even in campaign matters--goes far in opening communications with Trump supporters. I guess my question about being surprised that this side of him exists is a nuance. Why? Because surprise indicates that a Trump caricature is still the dominant image in the person's mind, not the reality.

That's the reason I asked. I am curious as to what your core image of Trump is, the reality of him or the media persona he created and/or spinoff caricatures made by others.

And, as I hinted above, this goes back further to my principle of identifying something correctly before evaluating it. When people talk about Trump, the standard has been the contrary. It has been to evaluate him (generally negatively), express this evaluation passionately, then go about trying to find stuff to identify that backs up what one has expressed.

In addition to constantly using this backwards epistemology, I never expect the mainstream media to see Trump's reality since the persona and caricatures are far more entertaining (after all, what's so sexy about rational, hard, honest work--or best business practices? :smile: ). But this is OL. People here are smarter than those in the mainstream. (Confetti, but true.) So I feel comfortable bringing it up.

Michael

As for Hillary's held-back-till-2016-because-Trump skeletons, and her inevitable mauling at the hands of the short-fingered vulgarian, yeah. All he has to say in their debates is "Your husband schlonged a whole lot of hotties, Evita von Cankle-face, and you just sat on your disgusting toilet vagina. Bill spooged on Monica's dress and you swallowed it. Why didn't you ditch him, you liar and murderer? What were you doing in the bathroom?!!"

The above would definitely be preferable to the strategy of the last two Republican nominees, which was to pull their punches so as to appear to be more "presidential," and then eventually to not even throw pretend punches at all. Let's not attack Obama or his positions. Let's praise him as being a good person and family man. That'll get us votes. Let's publicly scold our own for criticizing Obama. Let's be kind and sweet and reach across the aisle to our dear, respected colleagues while expressing disdain for our base. Perfect strategy for winning the White House.

J

...Trump Who had that list of Trump gaffs...

Truths are not "gaffs."

From an amazing set of articles in the Financial Times on The Donald - Link in Drudge Rt. hand side...

As his devotees see it, it is not Mr Trump going negative. It is him telling the truth.

That is from Frank Luntz's article and what I meant by my statement above.

And here comes Ann Coulter:

It’s Time For The Other 13 Candidates To Drop Out

From the article:

The establishment -- not "elites," because they're mostly bland functionaries who went to third-rate schools -- have thrown absolutely everything they have at Trump. I've never seen so many Republicans featured on MSNBC.

At least no one will be able to say the Republican National Committee didn't give it the old college try (and, again, that would be third-rate colleges).

I've seen/heard Coulter hitting the above point lately in media appearances, and I love it. These people are losers, but they have everyone convinced that they are "elites" who deserve to be in charge, or whose campaign advice is golden.

J

Smart, realistic, frank.

William,

Did this side of Trump surprise you?

No. Trump has a few moods and registers. What made me pull out his assessment was that it was realistic enough to tamp down expectations -- for the Fox audience and talking heads on the blower with him. Since I am interested in the first heat, I used Trump to deliver a message to the hopeful. At the same time, for those who are wonkish about Iowa nitty-gritty, I hoped to express the excitement of the contest.

If Trump had used a different register and boasted to the Fox heads that he was gonna win, he would be a bad politician/tactician. Do you announce you have got it in all the bag? No, that can lead to false confidence in your troops and GOTV. You can't go slack at any point. It's got to be presented as a contest -- it really is a tough, competitive game. Since his obvious contender in Iowa is not Hillary Clinton's Smelly Twat but Ted Cruz ... he was respectful of the Senator's chances, and observant of the recent polls. He only spoke for a minute about the things that interest me now.

I tend to think you glaze over the ground-game in Iowa, so I didn't expect you to propound on that campaign at all. Maybe another time you can answer a question or two from me. In the post-mortem analyzing a place is as good as analyzing a win. The punditocracy will be going right fucking crazy on February 2nd. Barrages of What Went Right/Wrong For Insert Candidate X. It will be a week out (approximately) from New Hampshire. What else will any of the deranged commentariat be talking about (besides The Polls, The Polls, The New Polls).

That's the reason I asked. I am curious as to what your core image of Trump is, the reality of him or the media persona he created and/or spinoff caricatures made by others.

I will write that essay later. Such work.

Who cares, really, what core William thinks of core Trump, if he does in such terms? I mean, I am a fact-y kind of guy, kind of a checker, poker, digger, looker, turner-over. I appreciate as always your finer points on evaluation and good cognitive housecleaning -- they are always timely. Let me try to answer your question off the top of my head.

I am into the current round of American politics because the outcomes matter to us and our relationship with you (us being Canadians, you being the Big Country to the South). It doesn't work the other way round. Nobody gives a shit in DC or GOP elsewhere that Justin Trudeau is in office. A Trump presidency would be meaningful to Canadians, from trade to borders to energy to security to environmental accord and so on down the line. Our national perspective is thus not important, and neither really is mine. At least not much more than any other informed bystander here in the moment.

I am not interested in all the fog of partisan punditry and hoopla. I am interested in the mechanics. I can see a way for Donald Trump to move from a strong pole position to some grand and exciting primary wins and shows. He will obviously show in Iowa. He's got a contest in New Hampshire. He has a contest next in South Carolina and then a very big day in March. He will show, fans will crow, 'analysts' from gutter to blog to titanic elite suites will unleash new gushes of What It All Means.

Michael, you are working a different side of the street from me, maybe. You are a partisan, I am not. You have one precious vote and command a great respectful audience here, and I do not. You are emotional about Trump, and I am not. Moreover, you are persuasive in meta-theory where I am not, and I cannot approach your passion in favour of your guy. I am just not engaged that way. I am a spectator. Ask me some fixed questions about the Iowa race or New Hampshire, South Carolina and the GOP black vote in Georgia, or other wonkish pointlessness -- and I am at your service.

I am so middle of the road, Michael, that I am mistaken for a hot-red progressive marxist by some here. Like most Canadians, I look on with a mix of fear, bemusement and horror at American politics when it has convulsions. My small wonkish voice makes not a fuck of difference, not to OLers, and certainly not to an electorate. I am puny.

Boring:

All that wandering set-up aside, a sketch. We have had great businessmen with a modicum of self-promotion. We have had Jimmy Pattison, we have had Conrad Black, we have our own builders, star architects, top-class luxury real-estate builders and promoters up the hoo-haw. We have had stand-out outsider-insiders like Preston Manning who worked to change the federation and change politics under the banner of reform. He started his political work early under his premier father and never topped any poll, but he made his permanent mark in our country from the periphery in. One of a kind, nothing like Trump except in being exceptional.

We have never-politicians as a class sometimes bounding into office over the heads of entrenched hacks, as premiers, it is not undheard of, and -- sometimes after brief apprenticeship -- leaping into national party leadership and Prime Minister offices, as with Trudeau pere et fils. We have now, for example, Peladeau of great business fame and arrogance as leader of the separatist provincial PQ. We had the titanic Lucien Bouchard leap from law to Ottawa cabinet to opposition to premier in Quebec City. We have former radio-jocks like Christy Clark here in BC stomping to a majority after wresting levers of power from an entrenched party elite. We had Belinda Stronach move from Magna to Parliament to the opposition benches and back to Magna. We happily clean out Parliament of old fucks in a way you can only imagine cleaning incumbency from Congress.

What we don't have is quite anything like The Donald. Canadians are kind of a weepier, weaker, sneakier, quieter kind of confident and smug than the American norm. We love our winners, and we like to fillet them to proper proportions. We celebrate success in all the normal ways, from insane crow strutting to restrained smug silence and ostentatious display of good manners. We care about 'class' even though we'd swear we do not.

So, The Donald is known as a name on some very sleek modern buildings, like the Trump Tower in Vancouver and Toronto. We are acquainted with his holdings, his luxury goods brands and a few other things. Otherwise he is not much of a player in Canadian media or real estate. Look at the skyline of Toronto and pick out Trump Tower. It's there among many beautiful luxury properties among the explosive growth of real estate there. Same in Vancouver.** Ignore the fucking nitwits who answered a poll about removing Trump's name from the towers. Ignore the 70% who voted him down in Vancouver and the nitwit on city council leading the charge to Take Down This Symbol. That's not me. I am more moderate. I am with the 30% ...

Ultimately, Trump reminds me of a kind of professional wrestling personality mixed with a bit of Pat Buchanan, Ross Perot, Jimmy Pattison, a touch of Father Coughlin, a smidge of this and that. But ultimately he is strikingly individual and his own complex man, not a melange.

Most boring:

A Canadian will be all United Church Canada Day smug and say about a future Trump-ish outsider, "Why didn't he make a run for Park Board or Council or a seat in insert-provincial-capital before this? Or even take a hard run at national party leadership even without a seat?

Coma:

But that only works in the Canadian context. The route to power in Canada is basic and dull -- A) party convention/vote, and B) take a seat in Parliament. I can see a guy like Trump (say Black) running and winning party leadership in Canada before having taken a seat in Parliament, and without ever having served in any kind of public office, but that guy will still need a seat before he can be prime minister.

What is so hideous and wonderful about your electoral contests is that they are hard labour in a Presidential cycle, and insanely expensive and wall-to-wall for a long time. It is a fucking fight and then one. It is no holds-barred. It is like a marathon tournament next to the brief and boring rituals up here.

So, imagine my rather cynical and sardonic general tone and approach to politics, and then my core Trump thoughts might cross the barrier of minds.

And, as I hinted above, this goes back further to my principle of identifying something correctly before evaluating it. When people talk about Trump, the standard has been the contrary. It has been to evaluate him (generally negatively), express this evaluation passionately, then go about trying to find stuff to identify that backs up what one has expressed.

Me, I would be happy to have some details about the Georgia GOP whoopup come approximately whenever and Southern Black GOP Trump Strength.

As I say, my opinions are puny next to yours and the general scheme of things here. Thanks for raising such issues, though. They sharpen the mind.

** a beautiful rendering of Vancouver's huge new Trump Tower. It is no uglier than any of the other few new super-towers downtown. If it seems like the tower is the biggest glass schlong for miles, dominating our city like a giant green you know what, that is relatively true, but not exact, as with so many things Trump:

Trump_Vancouver_two-nki.jpg

Edited by william.scherk

Hillary Clinton was the first lady , Secretary of State , the Democratic nominee , and potential POTUS .

Respect towards women is what our society needs .

Marc,

Joe (Las Vegas) is one of the good guys...

I think he was mentally riffing off the schlonged thing that we just discussed.

But I agree we need to respect women and he pushed it a bit. But there's a but to that but.

After seeing what Hillary did to Bill's extramarital women, she makes it hard... real hard...

Respect is supposed to be a two-way street.

Michael

Hi Michael

Well said and right on point. I was "mentally riffing off" ...I like those choice of words.

Push it a bit? Perhaps. My reference to Hillary was though, in part, said in jest.

-J

Should Evita disavow this Democratic booster?

I Am Voting With My Vagina: Hillary Clinton For President

hillary-clinton.jpg?itok=tfSmgere

http://www.damemagazine.com/2015/04/14/i-am-voting-my-vagina-hillary-clinton-president

I would not vote for Sanders cause he is a Jew ( meaning not voting just because he is a Jew- I vote the party ) , but damn - if I was a woman I get to damn well vote for Hillary simply because she is a woman , why not ? I have the right to vote for who I want just as my wife voted in a sense by proxy for Castro as the choice of candidates would all vote Castro ( not exact but in a sense ) . She got to vote , not to choose .

Bottom line is that that is not the issue Adam and you know it .

The issue is the vulgar comment by our friend .

Yeah you tell them William...

And when that charming woman Evita looks your family in the face at the funeral of your son and tells you it was a video, I am sure the air will not smell of lies to your sense of smell.

A...

Show me a Secretary State or a President that does not have any bodies on them and I will show you a fantasy world like Galts Gulch .

And when you speak about Reagan with his bodies ( God Bless him and RIP - this is the real world ) on him , you would NEVER EVER dare to talk about the smell of his genitalia .

This is an amazing thread .

My concern is that I cannot see clarity in one issue . That being the issues of :

A ) Do I believe that Trump will win the Nomination , and or the Presidency .

B ) Do I believe in a lot of what he is doing i.e. , manipulating the media ( I love that ! ) , shaking up the pond so the fish jump around ( pond being the establishment ) , shaking up US politics in an absolute historic fashion ( again , I love it ! ) , bringing out the voters and respectfully the non voters concerns ( after all , Trump understands the role of Government being Government should work for the people - again , I love it ) , maybe even win a state or 3 in the primaries ( who knows , who cares - its not the issue ) .

So , please folks - humour me - if you dare because the day Trump gives that speech ( I prepared one for him based on his 2012 departure from the dance ) that I started a thread on ( look at me trying to beg folks to read my stuff - what an ego !!!!!! ) I am going to go through every single poster here and ask their opinion . To make my job easier please individually answer A and B for me . Just quote this post .

Me first !

A) does not win nomination or POTUS

B ) I love what he is doing , and really admire him as a person and a master PR machine !!!!

This is that point folks , lets just state our sides here

Hillary Clinton was the first lady , Secretary of State , the Democratic nominee , and potential POTUS .

Respect towards women is what our society needs .

Marc,

Joe (Las Vegas) is one of the good guys...

I think he was mentally riffing off the schlonged thing that we just discussed.

But I agree we need to respect women and he pushed it a bit. But there's a but to that but.

After seeing what Hillary did to Bill's extramarital women, she makes it hard... real hard...

Respect is supposed to be a two-way street.

Michael

Hi Michael

Well said and right on point. I was "mentally riffing off" ...I like those choice of words.

Push it a bit? Perhaps. My reference to Hillary was though, in part, said in jest.

-J

Its not the issue of " mentally riffing off " , or " push it a bit " , " in part , said in jest "

Lastly , you opened with" Hi Michael "which is highly insulting and minimizing William and my point .

This shows zero remorse for you comment , and once again tremendous disrespect towards women . Adam as well made a joke of it .

I have read enough of both of your posts to know that if the situation was the opposite , and I am not going to give you examples cause you both understand me . If I or someone else did the same , you would both jump on in a way different way .

Either way , respecting MSK ( as you clearly do ) as much as I do . I am going to drop it here .

You get me or you don't , and we both know that you both do so no more engaging on this for me .

God Forbid if Hillary becomes President . I speak of her politics , simply her politics . I would hate that . We need a Republican in the chair right now . We got Paul Ryan , we got the House , we have Congress , we have 4 spots on the bench and we have a serious issue in todays world for our kids going forward .

I vote with my brain , not with your nose or imagination of what your nose would smell .

And the real funny thing is that anything I write on this board I would say to Trump , Rubio or Clinton, or Obama straight up the same .

You would never say that to President Clinton , Secretary of State Clinton , Candidate Clinton , or nominee Clinton . And we both know that .

Chain of Command Officer , Chain of Command .

And you also would never say that to Candidate Trump . He has a wife and a daughter. In jest , or half joke , or serious - either one .

Peace out soldier , peace out

Show me a Secretary State or a President that does not have any bodies on them and I will show you a fantasy world like Galts Gulch .

And when you speak about Reagan with his bodies ( God Bless him and RIP - this is the real world ) on him , you would NEVER EVER dare to talk about the smell of his genitalia .

Marc:

Kinda early to play the moral equivalency card...

Let me get this straight, you are equating Evita's lying to the mother's and father's of dead soldiers with Reagan's Secretary of State, Haig, or, Schulz?

A...

Marc:

Kinda early to play the moral equivalency card...

Let me get this straight, you are equating Evita's lying to the mother's and father's of dead soldiers with Reagan's Secretary of State, Haig, or, Schulz?

A...

Honestly , I am not trying to be funny with this comment but I really do not even understand what that means .

I am really at an unfair advantage on this board . I have not studied Objectivism . I simply love Ayn Rand . Thats what brought me here . It literally took me a month to semi understand " The Sanction of The Victim " recently .

I think this started with someone talking about a smell from someones vagina . I thought that was disrespectful . Poster then wrote to Michael and said it was kind of a joke , or something - I cannot recall the exact wording .

Then others stepped in , now we are talking about Haig ???

You are so thorough yet you left out the most important part , the start .

So what is moral equivalency thing please ? You lost me at " kinda like ", not sure when the right time would be though regardless of what it means