Donald Trump

Now for the final polish on the Jedi Mind-Hump.

What are all the journalists upset with Putin over? That he allegedly kills journalists.

That means them.

They are journalists and that means them fer Kerisssakes...

And here Trump, who stands a great chance of becoming president, is practically saying that's not so bad.

You can almost hear them go, "gulp..."

:smile:

Man, it feels good to see them squirm and go nuts...

Of course, Trump will not terrorize journalists for real or kill off enemies like the Clintons are rumored to have done. (Nothing in his past suggests that kind of gangster crap is his nature.) But he's a great showman and knows how to milk the moment.

And his supporters love it.

I know I do.

Ha!

The following video is getting some serious commentary out there.

Before I thought it was gulp...

Now it's more like GULP!

I swear, some of these political journalists are acting like Internet trolls who just read one of their victims post the address of their parent's basement where they reside.

Michael

We have been allies with a whole bunch of "unique" governments.

If we risk less of our armed forces and our money, we can certainly let some others kill ISIS.

I seem to remember the Soviets being our allies for awhile last global war.

A...

This thread is addictive. :tongue: I must say it makes a very convincing case for trump so far.

He still seems like an egotist to me some times. If only he would sleep, just a little bit more I think he could make a great candidate (despite his nationalism). His doctor says his health is great of course and it probably is, at least on the surface, but I'm not so sure about his temper. It could be related to too little sleep. (However there is much suggesting he actually does need less sleep than most)

This thread is addictive. :tongue: I must say it makes a very convincing case for trump so far.

He still seems like an egotist to me some times.

Ayn did develop "rational egoism."

She did not invent it, however, she sure nailed it to the proverbial church door of American culture...hmm that has a nice Martin Luther touch to it.

Trump is Presbyterian. His original church is a landmark and about 2 miles south of where I grew up and lived for almost 4 decades.

“It is the thing. I was raised and I gave you a picture just now and perhaps you'll use that picture I found it from a long time ago. First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica Queens is where I went to church,” he said. “I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/trump-talks-about-religion-052942#ixzz3v2EepeY9

800px-Jamaica_LI_1st_Presby_PHS798.jpg

It is a beautiful church and steeped in history.

Washington's retreat to Brooklyn literally was along this ridge line. There are a number of Revolutionary War skirmishes and a battle or two within the sound of the cannons and this church.

A...

Also, you don't build and maintain luxury skyscrapers and resorts with temper tantrums.

Don't confuse Trump's two hats.

1. Public persona = Entertainment and buzz to get elected.

2. Producer = Hardass competent boss who demands much of himself and those on the project.

btw - Trump's employees love him and are extremely loyal. He pays them well. (Another Rearden-like characteristic.)

Michael

Also, you don't build and maintain luxury skyscrapers and resorts with temper tantrums.

Don't confuse Trump's two hats.

1. Public persona = Entertainment and buzz to get elected.

2. Producer = Hardass competent boss who demands much of himself and those on the project.

btw - Trump's employees love him and are extremely loyal. He pays them well. (Another Rearden-like characteristic.)

Michael

If they love him that's great. Money is not everything. I'm not sure I'd want to be paid by Trump.

I'm not so sure about his temper.

Hillary Clinton is notoriously evil and abusive in private, smiles in public. Trump is just Trump, no artifice.

I've seen him show off those teeth in public. Both ways.

+ He reminds me of someone whom I won't mention by name, but whom had a bad temper. He just wouldn't let the steam out "on air". He would be "cooking" for days and then when you were alone with him he he would erupt like volcano. It's a personal thing and not really something I can prove here. Call it anecdotal.

I'm not sure I'd want to be paid by Trump.

Thomas,

Unless you are a politician he donates to, why?

Do you do shabby work or products?

In Trump's projects (inhouse), everything runs on merit and with utmost respect.

If it ain't high quality, he dismisses you--without a scene--and gets another who can provide it.

Michael

Unbelievable!

You have to go to the link below to see the video, sorry.

There are women in the Michigan rally multitude (big honking rally, too) saying exactly what I have been saying all along. People look at what Trump says and what he does, then prefer what he does.

They are saying this openly when they are told they should be against Trump according to the mainstream press.

They are saying other things I have been saying all along, too. For instance, they don't normally vote, but are signing up this time around so they can vote for Trump.

VIDEO: Women defy media narrative, love Trump at packed Michigan rally

by Olaf Ekberg

The American Mirror

December 22, 2015

I have been saying all this stuff, but I have yet to hear it so clearly in the voice of everyday people like this. Not in one phrase or another, but all together.

Dayaamm!

That makes me feel good.

:)

Michael

A fine morning NY talk show host Mark Simone has been touting The Donald from the first day he announced. He knows him very well and is amusing, articulate and extremely knowledgeable about music, art and the history of the entertainment and advertising industry.

His show on WOR-710 AM is the same station that Rush switched to from ABC 770 AM...both "blowtorch" stations in power and reach over one of the most competitive media markets in the world.

Simone destroyed his opposition which was Geraldo who really sucked as a talk show host, whiny, inaccurate, illogical and claiming to be a Republican...

At any rate, he retells the meme of "have you ever been in the lobby of Trump's building here in NY City?

[which was the one he descended from the heights on the escalator...kinda stepping down among the citizens, like a God descending,,,

dog whistle for Objectivists

the day he announced]

Well, if you ever are, try throwing a gum wrapper on the floor...

Before it hits the ground, someone will have taken care of it.

That is the way Trump runs everything," Mark concludes.

He leads by example, and I am astounded by how all the non-political Objectivists are doing summersaults trying to not support him!!

A...

Here is Trump's Facebook post about the video I mentioned above:

" data-width="500">
">

Posted by Donald J. Trump on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Michael

Here is Trump's Facebook post about the video I mentioned above:

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Posted by
Donald J. Trump
on
Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Michael

deleted. Sorry

He still seems like an egotist to me some times.

Ayn did develop "rational egoism."

She did not invent it, however, she sure nailed it to the proverbial church door of American culture...hmm that has a nice Martin Luther touch to it.

Right. I don't think Trump is a rational egoist, I think he is an "ego tist".

Thomas,

In Trump's projects (inhouse), everything runs on merit and with utmost respect.

If it ain't high quality, he dismisses you--without a scene--and gets another who can provide it.

Michael

If this is the case, I would want to work for him (were I seeking employment).

But I still think - perhaps without clear reasons I admit - that he is an egotist. I wish I had some (self experienced) quotes or videos to put up that could show more clearly why I made this decission some time ago, but as of right now it seems I can't find any. Not good... or rather that is good, I should say. That is unless I did I lousy job looking for it.

Thomas,

Michael

But I still think - perhaps without clear reasons I admit - that he is an egotist. I wish I had some (self experienced) quotes or videos to put up that could show more clearly why I made this decission some time ago, but as of right now it seems I can't find any. Not good... or rather that is good, I should say. That is unless I did I lousy job looking for it.

After Trump pays me, we'll talk about it.

--Brant

good luck with that!

Trump punked the media again.

He said Hillary got schlonged.

The media went apeshit with dick jokes and dick denunciations, although a few who have already been burned backed up a bit and said, wait a minute... not so fast. I don't even need to link. It's all over the place.

Sure enough, here comes the gotcha tweet:

And here:

Trump's punk-off even has Harvard professors like Steven Pinker weighing in to discuss what schlong means.

What a hoot!

And the kicker is he gets the subliminal image of Hillary emotionally connected to a penis. :smile:

Michael

Thomas,

Michael

Ask Evita's campaign they are busy faking all sorts of videos...

I am sorry but not really agreeing .

Jews know exactly what this word means and why does Trump automatically get to have both meanings and when media/Clinton/other candidates call him on it , he just gets to say , no its not this its that ?

Why does Trump get to "win '' every interaction with all media , all competitors and just lay claim to the victory ?

Trump has won absolutely zero at this point but polls ?

No one has won a state , no one has won the election .

Its like the media keeps getting blasted here as being anti Trump yet in effect Trump is actually getting all the media attention .

This is totally ridiculous as regardless of what Trump does , this thread keeps stating how Trump has actually done something , won something . All he has done is manipulate the media brilliantly , has manipulated non voters ( or shall we say Reagan Democrats !!!!! ) who aint even gonna vote this election . He has a reality tv show going with zero desire to sit in the chair .

Who he is manipulating is this thread , and people who are fascinated at how he is manipulating shit right now .

I wanna give DT big props for what he has done , but I aint giving him shit for an election win , or an Iowa win , and God forbid I am wrong and he actually gets the nomination - God Bless America , and big kudos for giving Hillary a landslide win .

This aint about Schlongs , pant suits , ugly faces , Muslims , Syria , walls .

This is about another 4 years of Obama when we , yes WE need to discuss the issues .

#Rubio/Cruz , Rubio/whoever is who we need as President .

Not a guy who is brilliant , a master manipulator who is going to elect Hillary .

We NEED a leader , not someone who wants to fuck shit up for the Repubs and put his old buddy in office .

President Rubio or President Hillary Clinton . This is the choice , and its time to get serious .

All Trump is doing is the old political strategy of "accuse your enemy of your own worst crime " He is playing politics claiming to not play politics , he is encouraging discussions about the meaning of the word schlong . I know that someone will come out and say " yeah , but so are the others " and blah blah blah but that means he is simply going down to their levels , why ?

He claims he is different yet he is the same .

Except that at least Rubio has some experience and his chosen profession is politics .

Trump is playing a game , he is really good at it too .

I want to see someone talk about what they are going to do , I am sick of seeing someone talk about pee , pee breaks , shlongs , and pant suits .

#Rubio ,

Marc,

Trump has only won an unprecedented string of polls in a presidential primary so far because that's all he can win. Nothing else is available. Don't worry, though. The elections are coming soon and he will be nominated.

Then you can start talking about how he can't beat Hillary.

But, for now, I've got a problem.

I'm trying to figure out how to fit a crow into SchlongGate.

Michael

Its like the media keeps getting blasted here as being anti Trump yet in effect Trump is actually getting all the media attention .

Marc,

Notice that did you?

It's called competence.

Trump punks the media with their own garbage and they fall for it every time.

They can't not fall for it just like a pig can't not eat slop.

It's actually worse. The media folks are all addicted to this stuff. They can't get enough of it.

Michael

Marc,

Notice that did you?

It's called competence.

Trump punks the media with their own garbage and they fall for it every time.

They can't not fall for it just like a pig can't not eat slop.

It's actually worse. The media folks are all addicted to this stuff. They can't get enough of it.

Michael

I agree with you but I don't like this style of politics and the best answer I have seen is " they all do it " , so DT is telling me that he is one and the same .

Schlong gate is funny though

And for me , the worst part is that he does not even want to be President !!!!!!!!!!

He just wants to screw rings up to achieve his goal of being the deal maker .

In the course , he might even be giving Hillary 4 years on a platter , how lovely

Marc:

You are a smart individual.

Are you asserting that there is no correlation between The Donald's complete dominance of 95% + of all the polling, and, for the first time in polling history, will be unconnected to the voter turnout for him in the first Iowa primary caucus?

A...