Donald Trump

Canada ?? is the love of my life yet PM Trudeau was absolutely wrong , he is handling himself in a way that most Canadians disapprove of . 

Trudeau is on his way out , as goes Ontario .......... 

My business is that of changing the world , and regardless of where I was born , my goal is good, not evil and I like light over darkness . 

De Niro says fuck Trump , yet Trump is helping folks who De Niro claims he wants to help . 

The Hollywood elite give a standing O to De Niro yet they should have lit candles and held them to the sky , praising President Trump , 

Trudeau , he wants to play in the game and Trump welcomed him to the game . 

If Trudeau wants to play the game he is playing then the insults are fair . 

If Trudeau wants to make a fair deal then he will too . 

If Trudeau wants to treat Trump like he is in a grade 10 drama class , then he has underestimated his opponent . 

I am not insulted as a Canadian , I’m embarrassed that Trudeau is using these tactics but I feel very confident that Premiere Ford and President Trump will sit down our PM and rationally explain how things are going to be from here on in till the end of Trudeau’s term . 

Dayam , if Trudeau really desired a second term , he could shift his thoughts a little and actually get on board and win the next election on merit , not in the legalization of marijuana and his last name . 

I do love our PM by the way ,just when he is wrong , he’s wrong . 

10 hours ago, Marc said:

Cannot wait until Trump starts dealing with Cuba ! 

Marc,

When President Trump starts with Cuba, I bet US diplomats in Cuba will not fall ill to some mysterious sonar attack that nobody can explain. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that will never happen. And if it does, I doubt President Trump's response will be a grunt, head-scratching and wondering what happened...

:) 

Critics of President Trump do not seem to realize that "agreement" is not a magic wand that only makes good things happen. Yet that is how they use the term when criticizing President Trump. It all depends on what you agree to. For instance, a lynch mob makes a collective agreement to hang their target victim until dead. One wants to ask those who use the term "agreement" as the basis of criticism, is that a good thing? Is the guy who busts that up evil because he makes people renege on their "agreement"? :)

We can always get the elitists to agree to rip off American producers so said elitists can dole some crumbs out to their constituencies and keep the bulk for themselves. They never tire of that kind of agreement and even call each other their "trade partners around the world." There are lots of highly vocal folks who luvs them some unfair agreements and they tells everbodys all the time how fair they are, especially seeing how the elitists own the major mainstream media companies that they bought with the goddam spoils of unfair agreements.

For some reason, these elitists--and those who eat off the cadavers they produce--balk at the idea of fair agreements--like no trade tariffs by any countries and no government subsidies for any company to compete overseas...

Why do the elitists and their followers hate that so much, I wonder?...

Hmmmmm...

Michael

8 hours ago, caroljane said:

Refresh my memory. How many countries (0n planet Earth) has he already got to sign agreements in his two years of international meetings?

7 hours ago, Marc said:

North Korea , 

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign Document for ‘Complete Denuclearization’ of Korean Peninsula

AP_18163225991803-640x480.jpg

As for agreements with other countries that President Trump has made for the US, there's this from 2017 (over one year ago):

US and China sign trade agreement

I bet there's a lot more out there, too, maybe with Muslim countries from President Trump's early visit, but the mainstream news makes it hard to research. They're always bitching about the globalist cartels and elitist agreements President Trump is pulling the US out of and that's all they want to talk about. When I Googled around with combinations of words and expressions like:

Trump "foreign agreements" US "other countries" 

... and so on, even the China story was buried in the results.

Michael

8 hours ago, Marc said:

North Korea , 

It is good that he got Kim to agree to meet him.  My question was about signed agreements though - international pacts binding on both sides, you know,  Treaties, etc. As Reagan got the NAFTA agreement .

LOL...

The lamebrained leftwing media pundits think the agreement with North Korea is a "reality show."

LOL...

And, of course, they are going to decide if they are going to allow it.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign Document for ‘Complete Denuclearization’ of Korean Peninsula

AP_18163225991803-640x480.jpg

As for agreements with other countries that President Trump has made for the US, there's this from 2017 (over one year ago):

US and China sign trade agreement

I bet there's a lot more out there, too, maybe with Muslim countries from President Trump's early visit, but the mainstream news makes it hard to research. They're always bitching about the globalist cartels and elitist agreements President Trump is pulling the US out of and that's all they want to talk about. When I Googled around with combinations of words and expressions like:

Trump "foreign agreements" US "other countries" 

... and so on, even the China story was buried in the results.

Michael

Yes, I found this one too, though I would not say it was buried , it was probably a prominent story when it happened.  And cancelling old agreements does cause alarm with us elitist cartels! But of course the rest of the world is anxious to know what eventually will replace the abandoned accords.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

China doesn't count?

I can probably find more...

Michael

Of course it does-- so the answer we come up with  is two, so far.

Agreed?

Signed,

Carol

11 hours ago, Marc said:

My business is that of changing the world , and regardless of where I was born , my goal is good, not evil and I like light over darkness . 

De Niro says fuck Trump , yet Trump is helping folks who De Niro claims he wants to help . 

The Hollywood elite give a standing O to De Niro yet they should have lit candles and held them to the sky , praising President Trump , 

Trudeau , he wants to play in the game and Trump welcomed him to the game . 

If Trudeau wants to play the game he is playing then the insults are fair . 

If Trudeau wants to make a fair deal then he will too . 

If Trudeau wants to treat Trump like he is in a grade 10 drama class , then he has underestimated his opponent . 

I am not insulted as a Canadian , I’m embarrassed that Trudeau is using these tactics but I feel very confident that Premiere Ford and President Trump will sit down our PM and rationally explain how things are going to be from here on in till the end of Trudeau’s term . 

Dayam , if Trudeau really desired a second term , he could shift his thoughts a little and actually get on board and win the next election on merit , not in the legalization of marijuana and his last name . 

I do love our PM by the way ,just when he is wrong , he’s wrong . 

Marc,  Trudeau is hardly alone in "using these tactics", i.e. standing up for his own country  even against the mighty Trump.  His strategy  to make alliances with dictatorships, and ridicule other democracies  is a way of "changing the world" that worries the democracy-inclined, naturally enough.

I disagree that getting on board with Trump would help Trudeau get re-elected.  It would be more likely to get him fired.

You also disagreed on Ford winning a majority and disagreed on Trunp winning the nomination , and the Presidency . 

Three strikes , you’re out . ⚾⚾⚾

Trudeau’s dad’s strategy was to make alliances with dictatorships . 

I get it though , everything Trunp does is wrong , I hear you , loud and clear . 

The stock  market disagreed though , black folks , latino’s , women , food stamp folks , they all disagree with you as well . 

Unemployement is falling dramatically across the above groups , folks are happy , folks are itching to sweep the midterms for Trump , 

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc,

When President Trump starts with Cuba, I bet US diplomats in Cuba will not fall ill to some mysterious sonar attack that nobody can explain. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that will never happen. And if it does, I doubt President Trump's response will be a grunt, head-scratching and wondering what happened...

Critics of President Trump do not seem to realize that "agreement" is not a magic wand that only makes good things happen. Yet that is how they use the term when criticizing President Trump. It all depends on what you agree to. For instance, a lynch mob makes a collective agreement to hang their target victim until dead. One wants to ask those who use the term "agreement" as the basis of criticism, is that a good thing? Is the guy who busts that up evil because he makes people renege on their "agreement"? :)

We can always get the elitists to agree to rip off American producers so said elitists can dole some crumbs out to their constituencies and keep the bulk for themselves. They never tire of that kind of agreement and even call each other their "trade partners around the world." There are lots of highly vocal folks who luvs them some unfair agreements and they tells everbodys all the time how fair they are, especially seeing how the elitists own the major mainstream media companies that they bought with the goddam spoils of unfair agreements.

For some reason, these elitists--and those who eat off the cadavers they produce--balk at the idea of fair agreements--like no trade tariffs by any countries and no government subsidies for any company to compete overseas...

Why do the elitists and their followers hate that so much, I wonder?...

Hmmmmm...

Michael

Incredible post ! 

Atlas Shrugged 

President Galt 

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

... the democracy-inclined...

Carol,

My real problem with your "democracy-inclined" folks is that their fearless leaders always luvs them some endless wars for profits as they strut about telling others how to live. And they always call the latest endless war for profit "protecting democracy" and crap like that. They always hide their game behind propaganda where they dupe people into thinking up is down and left is right.

Blood for bucks pumps out a lot of bucks, though. It's a nice racket if you're on the inside and ya' ain't one of the ones who has to give up yer blood. And you have the entire hoi polloi as your livestock to breed yer young soldiers before sending them off to sacrifice as fodder for yer bucks... As for the deaths of those in foreign countries, who among the fearless leaders and their insiders gives a crap? They generally say they do, but they haven't stopped until President Trump came along.

What was that about dictators again?

Michael

How about some prime real estate development in NK to seal peace and luv?

'They have great beaches!' Trump included image of MIAMI when he showed Kim video about North Korea's future – as he said dictator could develop condos or hotels if he keeps nuke promises and sanctions come off

• Donald Trump included a Hollywood-produced video in his presentation to Kim Jong-un during nuclear talks in Singapore
  • The four-minute film showed Kim as a leader at a crossroads and urged him to choose a more economically and technologically open future
  • Part of the footage included a wide shot of a beach and an image of speedboats
  • Trump said he saw the video and thought North Korea has 'great beaches' and is situated perfectly between the economic powers of China and South Korea
  • The main image, showing a pair of condominium spires, was shot in Miami 
  • He said he encouraged Kim to consider a future that included condo and hotel developments in his country

You know how a car salesman lets you take a test drive for the purpose of putting you behind the wheel so you can imagine your future with that car?

President Trump's team just did that to Kim Jong-un with the Hollywood-produced video.

Trump the salesman steps up.

Michael

2 hours ago, Marc said:

You also disagreed on Ford winning a majority and disagreed on Trunp winning the nomination , and the Presidency . 

Three strikes , you’re out . ⚾⚾⚾

Trudeau’s dad’s strategy was to make alliances with dictatorships . 

I get it though , everything Trunp does is wrong , I hear you , loud and clear . 

The stock  market disagreed though , black folks , latino’s , women , food stamp folks , they all disagree with you as well . 

Unemployement is falling dramatically across the above groups , folks are happy , folks are itching to sweep the midterms for Trump , 

Did you not read the two posts I just wrote, one of which said he did something good in getting Kim to meet, and the other, more jokey but also sincere, about the Capitals parade?  I give credit where due, yet you are determined that I am blindly prejudiced so I can fit your lefty stereotype.  I mean it. If I think someone has done well even if I disagree with their politics or dislike their personalities, I will say so, maybe not gleefully (so will William, by the way).  But you do not extend me the same courtesy, lumping me in with Robert de Niro etc. though I could not act to save my life. For you, everything Trudeau does is bad , because he's  Trudeau. And Obama did nothing but bad, for eight years.

We cannot all have the comfort and  joy of being a True Believer, in any politic official,  however easy it seems to be.. 

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You know how a car salesman lets you take a test drive for the purpose of putting you behind the wheel so you can imagine your future with that car?

President Trump's team just did that to Kim Jong-un with the Hollywood-produced video.

Here's the video:

Pure American salesmanship.

It works.

Michael

I'm curious if anyone knows exactly what Robert de Niro is so upset about. I've heard that he has expressed anger at Trump a few times, wants to punch him in the face, etc., but I haven't heard why. Are there specific policies of Trump's that de Niro finds especially disturbing? Or has he bought into the straw man narratives of the left -- does de Niro think that he's standing up against a racist cannibal holocaust that he imagines that Trump supports? Or does he not even know why he's so pissed off about Trump? Is he just having Hollywood feelings while knowing practically nothing about politics and world events?

J

See it and weep anti-Trumpers.

This is your attack dog interviewing President Trump.

President Trump even said he likes Justin Trudeau, but that little stunt is going to cost him a lot of money.

I wonder what the voting in Canada will look like when the reality of this cost becomes more than just words and hits actual bank accounts.

Michael

Here is the full text of the DPRK-USA statement signed by Kim and Trump (via the BBC?

-- it will be very interesting to see how this statement is given attention in the North's media.  

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to BBC story

23 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I'm curious if anyone knows exactly what Robert de Niro is so upset about. I've heard that he has expressed anger at Trump a few times, wants to punch him in the face, etc., but I haven't heard why. Are there specific policies of Trump's that de Niro finds especially disturbing? Or has he bought into the straw man narratives of the left -- does de Niro think that he's standing up against a racist cannibal holocaust that he imagines that Trump supports? Or does he not even know why he's so pissed off about Trump? Is he just having Hollywood feelings while knowing practically nothing about politics and world events?

J

Jonathan,

As I understand it, De Niro is about as solid a Clintonista as they come. (That probably means he's been in their cookie jar, too. :) )

He campaigned against the impeachment of Bill Clinton back in the day, so being a Clinton insider goes back to the 90's at least.

Also, he deals in NYC commercial real estate, so guess who he's crossed swords with over the years? :) The way he personally hates President Trump, I suspect he did not come out on the good end of the things they probably competed against each other for. He sure looks like a flaming case of sore loser syndrome at times...

But there's a darker side. De Niro has enormous talent as an actor, but as a person, I think he's a spoiled brat elitist who keeps throwing kindergarten tantrums when the world doesn't turn on his opinions. I've worked with vain pop stars (and actors, for that matter) and you wouldn't believe how nasty they can be when they don't get their way. They raise pettiness to the level of a martial art and they are all black belts. I see this in De Niro in spades. He's a friggin' 10th degree black belt. :) 

I love his movies, but I wouldn't want to know him. People like him are not people like me and we would fall out. My producing days are over and, after all the craziness I lived back then, no more. I have come to the conclusion I can't stand control freaks. In my world, despite De Niro owning a few businesses and probably being corrupt, he's a distant paid entertainer and nothing more.

Michael

I add here a video of just over an hour of President Trump's media Q & A. From NBCnews. 

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
18 hours ago, Marc said:

Cannot wait until Trump starts dealing with Cuba ! 

China!

chinaSonicAttackJune7.png

-- I don't know if the so-described "sonic attacks" in China follow the exact same trajectory of reporting and suspicion, and it is just barely possible these are mass psychogenic illnesses ... but a team of inquirers from Michigan has a hypothesis, from March this year:

Computer scientists may have solved the mystery behind the ‘sonic attacks’ in Cuba

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The way he personally hates President Trump...

I keep hoping that it might occur to him that, when using his fame to bring attention to his political views, he might think to express himself coherently, and maybe even turn it into a discussion of some sorts. Does he detest Trump's views on illegal immigration? If so, how did he feel about Hillary's similar positions, or Obama's? Or was de Niro enraged by Trump's comment about how women behave toward famous men? If so, again, does he feel and express the same rage toward all men who have similar views? Or was it something else that triggered the anger? As things stand, it really does seem that it's nothing but crazy, personal animosity -- that it isn't applied consistently or proportionately.

J

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

-- I don't know if the so-described "sonic attacks" in China follow the exact same trajectory of reporting and suspicion, and it is just barely possible these are mass psychogenic illnesses ... but a team of inquirers from Michigan has a hypothesis, from March this year:

Computer scientists may have solved the mystery behind the ‘sonic attacks’ in Cuba

William,

Illness, technical glitch, anything but government involvement, huh?

Well how about this?

Maybe the health issues are due to high-powered wireless eavesdropping devices? I just looked and I'm seeing that bandied about in some pretty respectable places.

Or is imagining the existence of Communist government spying on the US (unless it is to elect Trump) too far fetched for ya'?

Michael