Donald Trump

On 11/5/2016 at 0:43 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Geoff,

OK.

Let's do that.

Here is the "art" of Hillary's secret guru, Marina Abramovic, displaying her cake-baking skills.

The audience loves it, too.

What does the soul look like of a person who does?

(btw - I don't blame you if you can't watch the whole video.)

Michael

Michael, I didnt watch Schindlers List until last year. You see I knew the facts, I needed nothing more than the facts.

In a much smaller scale of cruel and unusual I lived with what I consider criminal/evil. So I dont have to watch or read the actual horror to understand the nature of the person. I lived with a person who got away with things that were evaluated in a professional context with no repercussions to the individual in question because, "it would be professionally damaging to his career". In that way I understand why it becomes so important to get the crap out there.

There is so much on so many levels that cast her as a problem. Its like I heard a commentator say. Rather than comment on her corruption he said instead, Sarandon thinks the democrats are corrupt. Ewwwwwww. Its as if further news is needed to convince. I dont think thats so.

Theres more than enough reliable factual information. Like I said Ive already decided shes criminally negligent. I wouldnt have to know whether she also picks her nose and eats it either to arrive at whats telling about her character or judgements.

I got this offline.

The death of elitism
by Salena Zito
11/6/16
Washington Examiner

Once again Salena gets Trump supporters in a way that few (almost no) other pundits get them.

From the article:

... the power of elites to persuade us has evaporated.

The public no longer has faith in big banks or big companies or big government. People cannot trust the banks because they create sham accounts to meet sales targets, or trust technology companies because they make shoddy cell phone equipment that blows up in our hands only to be replaced with another shoddy phone that blows up in our hands.

And the governing class has failed us miserably, from wars in the Middle East that never end, to a healthcare bill that erodes our income to the politicization of the once trustworthy institutions of the Pentagon, NASA and the Justice Department.

To them, the system is genuinely rigged, and the divide between the Ivy League educated and the state or trade school educated, between the haves and the have-nots, has become so deep that there is no bridge long or sturdy enough to connect them.

. . .

... voters are sick and tired of the elite. Why? Because the social contract has been broken. One side gets all of the benefits, and the other side bears all of the costs.

It's not just those who lack a college degree who are fed up. It is middle-class families who have been priced out of prestigious universities. It's also small business people who can't afford the high-priced attorneys and accountants needed to deal with ever increasing regulations.

. . .

The elites can only run things with the American people's permission. Trump is the people's way of withdrawing their permission.

I fully agree with this part.

I disagree with her on a couple of things, though.

The first has to do with her identification of the elites as an external phenomenon. Sure, the big institutions and power games are there, but I don't believe an elitist has to belong to them. To me an elite (or ruling class person, or snoot or whatever you want to call these vain souls) is defined by an attitude: a false sense of entitled inherent superiority over others. Why? Just because. Merit has nothing to do with it. Their game is power and conceit (along with sex and money :) ) covering over a range of destructive inner drives from fear to outright hatred to insecurity. And who do they feel this about? Themselves, mostly, but others, too.

The second is that Ms. Salena thinks the elites are going to go away. Many of the current ones will, more than those will be reshuffled and even more new ones will crop up. They're like cockroaches. Kill off a bunch and here come more. :) 

It's true that the current elites will (hopefully) be out of power soon, but all that means is that they will be busy, busy, busy reorganizing to grab power again. And Trump supporters (the producers) want to get back to their lives, so they will eventually lower their guard.

The vain will always be with us and they will always try to force us to serve them. They can't stand to be ignored...

Michael

2 minutes ago, turkeyfoot said:

I wouldnt have to know whether she also picks her nose and eats it either to arrive at whats telling about her character or judgements.

Geoff,

I feel you, but this stuff is much worse.

These people stage mock human sacrifices to Moloch (of all things--out in Bohemian Grove), feast on mock cannibalism, play with real blood (human and animal) and other bodily fluids to enact demonic rituals and all kinds of weird shit. And that's not even talking about the pedophilic and other sexual stuff.

The big question this raises is that they often know they are being filmed. So if they are allowing themselves to be filmed doing the mock ceremonies, what do they do when the cameras are off?

And people like that (like Hillary Clinton and her crew) want to rule over us? Hell no.

I don't know about you, but I watch TV or go to the movies or read books or take walks and so forth for entertainment. Maybe take the family out for a meal.

It wouldn't occur to me to gather with some folks so we could cut the heart out of an infant and eat it, even in effigy, then group chant to the devil.

The closest I'll get to that stuff is the horror ride in a fun house or a horror movie. And even then, I'm more in tune with Ghostbusters than Nightmare on Elm Street.

:) 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The first has to do with her identification of the elites as an external phenomenon. Sure, the big institutions and power games are there, but I don't believe an elitist has to belong to them. To me an elite (or ruling class person, or snoot or whatever you want to call these vain souls) is defined by an attitude: a false sense of entitled inherent superiority over others.

diogenes-plato-plucked-chicken.jpg

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The second is that Ms. Salena thinks the elites are going to go away. Many of the current ones will, more than those will be reshuffled and even more new ones will crop up.

While I don't agree with your definition of "the elites", I think in the approximation of what an elite is I agree that 'elites' aren't going away any time soon.  I think this election has made the collectivist/altruist individualist/volition dichotomy worse, and it will continue to get worse, no matter who wins.

17 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

I think this election has made the collectivist/altruist individualist/volition dichotomy worse, and it will continue to get worse, no matter who wins.

Korben,

I agree this is an important distinction.

I've just seen too many people do real nasty shit in the name of reason and individualism to believe that is the fundament. Granted, this is important, but the conceit of ruling class folks cuts deeper.

They don't seek money, sex and power (and destroying productive people) because they are collectivists. They are mentally damaged people who use collectivism as a tool to help get what they want from others.

One guy I know says that evil people are artists who make a fantasy that doesn't work, then try to force others into it.

I kinda like that.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Joe,

What percentage of Democrats do you think will vote for Clinton?

The last I heard, most of Bernie's folks are Democrats and they don't seem to be too happy with her.

Michael

Can't say for sure Michael but I suspect not a majority of them will vote for the snake. ---J

1 minute ago, Backlighting said:

Can't say for sure Michael but I suspect not a majority of them will vote for the snake. ---J

Joe,

I've been watching the videos and reading the articles.

Bernie's hardcore folks are fit to be tied. They loathe Clinton. In fact, they hate Clinton more than Trump, and they hate Trump. 

Michael

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Joe,

I've been watching the videos and reading the articles.

Bernie's hardcore folks are fit to be tied. They loathe Clinton. In fact, they hate Clinton more than Trump, and they hate Trump. 

Michael

Well then those Bernie supporters will either not vote or vote for Trump. Either way, that's a good thing.  --J

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sarah weighs in with a meme that's been floating around:

Michael

Is there supposed to be a video here?

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Uh oh...

Get your popcorn.

Drudge is not known for faking stuff like this.

Michael

Clinton Foundation?

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

No. You are supposed to read and look at the picture.

It's called a meme.

Michael

what picture?

1 hour ago, Backlighting said:

Well then those Bernie supporters will either not vote or vote for Trump. Either way, that's a good thing.  --J

Joe,

This might make you feel a little better.

Cenk is plugging The Young Turks hard, but he's as nervous as a cat on a hot sidewalk. It's almost a joy to watch.

TYT is left-wing, but serious left-wing.

Cenk doesn't say it outright, but from his demeanor, you can see he thinks Trump will win.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I want to learn the speed reading course Comey's staff uses.

That's quite a feat to read 650,000 emails in a few days.

Looks like I'm not alone.

Michael

BOOM!

I don't know what's in this, but if WikiLeaks saved a DNC dump for tonight and got off Podesta, it's bound to be quite a show.

Michael

6 hours ago, Backlighting said:

Joe,

Here's another one that might make you feel good.

The college kid below was speaking at a Hillary Clinton rally (actually, I don't think she was speaking there, only Bernie stumping for her), but he used the opportunity to bash her.

Does anyone think this kid will vote for her?

Or his friends and the ones who were applauding him as he was being removed?

Now multiply that by the size of the USA.

Those are the Democrats who definitely will not vote for her.

Michael