Donald Trump

Here's a very interesting tweet I saw Scott Adams retweet:

And it's true. Trump has been doing a marathon of 3 to 5 rallies a day.

What the hell happened to the violent protesters now that the Democrat thugs have been exposed and fired?

:)

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nope.

Michael

I see Trump winning, too... because this election season is just one long string of unprecedented events ending with Trump as a President with no precedents. (I also see Podesta gone this week.)

Greg

4 hours ago, moralist said:

I see Trump winning, too... because this election season is just one long string of unprecedented events ending with Trump as a President with no precedents. (I also see Podesta gone this week.)

Greg

In 8 days we shall know...

All I see this morning from the pro-Clinton media attacks on Trump are stories about:

1. How Trump cheated on taxes, and

2. Trump has secret ties to Russia (even though the NYT reported that the FBI found no connections).

In other words, media campaigns that have already been spent.

Is that all they've got right now? Have they run out of ammo?

Or is this a head-fake?

Where the hell is the bomb they've kept saying they have?

Michael

Just in case anybody needs this info:

Of course, I'm not telling you which way to vote.

Michael

Comey has said he won’t speak about "Hillary’s Watergate" (Comey didn't call it that) until the investigation is over, so don’t count on the truth swaying the election. The DOJ rules say no talking unless it is a question of public safety. Did Comey exonerate Hillary without all the facts in the summer? Possibly. The Dem’s say he should speak up. Trump thinks he should speak up. Can’t he just say something like we have found 145 secret emails on an unsafe server? Just the facts, Director.

I just sent a talking point / catch phrase to the campaign which I won’t repeat so it is fresh, if used. It’s too soon, but Trump is generally trending up and the White House is win-able.

Peter

Notes. Let me get my calculator out. Hope I don’t make a mistake. RCP Electoral College vote with no tossups: Clinton 305, Trump 233. The tossup states are Ohio 18, Florida 29, North Carolina 15, Nevada 6, Iowa 6, Arizona 11, Georgia 16, Colorado 9, Maine 1 (one district in Maine. Maine isn’t winner take all.)

.  . . So what is the speculative / approximate vote? Trump is up 2.5 in Ohio. Up 1 in Florida. 1.4 up in Iowa. In Georgia Trump is up by 4. He will win 1 electoral vote in Maine. So Ohio 18 plus Florida 29, Iowa 6, plus Georgia 16, plus 1 in Maine equals 70. Therefor, 164 prrrretty sure electoral votes plus 70 more iffy equals 234. Trump needs 36 more.

Maybe the addition of North Carolina 15, Arizona 16 and Colorado 9?

Or Pennsylvania? Trump is usually down 2 or 3 there, so it doesn’t look good. If only he could take back the jibes at Walker in Wisconsin and McCain in Arizona. Those were unforced errors. He should have said maybe those guys will change their minds about me but you the voters should always let your conscience be your guide.  

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

All I see this morning from the pro-Clinton media attacks on Trump are stories about:

1. How Trump cheated on taxes, and

2. Trump has secret ties to Russia (even though the NYT reported that the FBI found no connections).

In other words, media campaigns that have already been spent.

Is that all they've got right now? Have they run out of ammo?

Or is this a head-fake?

Where the hell is the bomb they've kept saying they have?

Michael

I'm not the only one who's feeling these vibes:

It's too early to say if this is a thing, but it looks like a thing...

Michael

18 minutes ago, Mikee said:

But they all vote...

Mike,

LOLOLOLOL...

Dayaamm!

You're normally not that funny.

btw - Rush Limbaugh sees this trend of the Democrat powers that be moving away from Clinton, too. The following is a long read, but if this is something that pleases you, it's a satisfying read. :) 

This Is Not What Happens to a Winning Campaign One Week Before an Election

Michael

56 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike,

LOLOLOLOL...

Dayaamm!

You're normally not that funny.

btw - Rush Limbaugh sees this trend of the Democrat powers that be moving away from Clinton, too. The following is a long read, but if this is something that pleases you, it's a satisfying read. :) 

This Is Not What Happens to a Winning Campaign One Week Before an Election

Michael

Unintentional.  It was the first thing that popped into my mind...and I wasn't laughing.  I'm finding this election season bizarre and stressful.  Somebody throw a bucket of water on that witch...

Drudge link to Zero Hedge: FBI suddenly releases file on Clinton pardon of Marc Rich on his last day in office. Players deeply involved in the pardon: Comey, Holder, Hillary and Clinton Foundation. Speculation that what we're seeing is a rebellion of rank and file FBI, won't stand for another Clinton White House. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/fbi-unexpectedly-releases-documents-related-2001-probe-clinton-foundation-marc-rich-

FBI Director James Comey will not comment about the possible Clinton crimes such as the RICO Act (organized crime), misuse of classified documents, espionage, perjury, obstruction of justice (a possible 20 year sentence just for that) criminal mischief (concealment, removal, or mutilation generally of classified material), covering up sex crimes, dereliction of duty in Benghazi, misuse of a tax exempt Foundation, etc. Close Hillary Clinton advisor Huma Abedin also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood that could be exposed.    

However, in spite of precedent about not releasing information before an election, James Comey is being urged to produce some justification for the continuing investigation, especially so that a potential felon is not elected, or that an innocent Presidential Candidate is not falsely accused. The first year of a Hillary Clinton Presidency could be as devastating as Watergate, and perhaps more so, because she will be actively obstructing justice, under the microscope of the FBI and public scrutiny.

As the investigation continues, a simple solution would be for Director Comey to name the first crime discovered, when it is exposed, up until the day of the election. If there is the potential of a charge of misuse of classified documents or espionage, Hillary Clinton could no longer receive classified briefings which in itself will cancel her bid for the Presidency. Likewise, if by the day of the election no potentially criminal activity is found he could also state that fact.

Peter      

Notes. Hillary Clinton State Department Accused of Covering up Investigations on Sex Crimes By Jim Hoft. The Obama-Hillary State Department was accused of covering up the illicit sexual escapades of US Consul General Donald Moore in Italy . . . Now this . . . A new report from a State Department whistle blower suggests that key sections from an inspector general’s report were removed to protect Hillary Clinton politically before she stepped down as Secretary of State in late 2012.

From the American  Liberty Committee: As you may remember, Huma Abedin previously stated -- under oath -- that she had searched through all of her devices for any government emails to make sure they were all turned over to the State Department. When she left the State Department, she also signed a legal document stating that she no longer had any emails or other government-related information in her possession. Concerned American, if this were any other American, she'd be prosecuted for perjury to the fullest extent of the law.