Donald Trump

10 minutes ago, moralist said:

...among the evil.

Greg

God Damn It!  Have you ever heard of fallout??  You truly are lame of brane.  Once that stuff gets in the air,  everyone is screwed.

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

What's a brane?

:)

Michael

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

What's a brane?

Michael

Short for membrane which is a multi-dimensional extension of String Theory.   Brane rhymes with Lame better than Brain. But they are pronounced the same.

4 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

God Damn It!

You have just passed judgement on yourself and there is no one else to blame except yourself. :lol:

Have you ever heard of fallout??  You truly are lame of brane.  Once that stuff gets in the air,  everyone is screwed.

No they are not, Bob. You're wrong. It's impossible for everyone to be screwed because no disaster is ever total or uniformly distributed. However, the fools whom you call "innocent" which chose to live among evil people share their same fate when they get what they deserve. This is by virtue of moral law.

Greg

4 hours ago, moralist said:

You have just passed judgement on yourself and there is no one else to blame except yourself. :lol:

No they are not, Bob. You're wrong. It's impossible for everyone to be screwed because no disaster is ever total or uniformly distributed. However, the fools whom you call "innocent" which chose to live among evil people share their same fate when they get what they deserve. This is by virtue of moral law.

Greg

As many people of Hiroshim died -after- the nuclear attack  as from the nuclear attack.  Radioactive fallout and  residual radiation took its toll.  And I assure you those processes do not differentiate between the Good and the Bad,  the Worthy and Unworthy.  They just kill.  

I reluctantly come to the conclusion you  suffer from intelligent stupidity.  You are a scientific ignoramus. 

9 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

God Damn It!  Have you ever heard of fallout??  You truly are lame of brane.  Once that stuff gets in the air,  everyone is screwed.

You need to remain in your fallout/blast shelter for 14 days.

--Brant

11 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Schmuck!  When the bombs fall  far and wide  there is no hiding place.   When the gas and the bacterial agents are deployed there is hiding place.  When the crops are destroyed and you use  up your stored food,  there is only starvation.  

Are you one of these Survivalist  crackpots?????   You think you can escape modern warfare?   Even before modern the hundred years war in Europe (which lasted 116 years)  killed 15 percent of the population,  about half of what the bubonic plague claimed.  Good and Bad,  Guilty and Innocent   --- both died. 

MEXICO!!!!

--Brant

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

As many people of Hiroshim died -after- the nuclear attack  as from the nuclear attack.

You've just made my point, Bob. But you lack the self awareness to realize it.

For I had already told you what happens when the "innocent" chose to live among evil people. They share the same fate when they get what they deserve. This is how moral law operates.

Greg

Bob writes: "You think you can escape modern warfare?"

You think you can escape the just and deserved consequences of your own actions? :wink:

Look, I know you're an amoral secularist so you don't recognize moral law or your own accountability to it. For you, human behavior is just random chemical reactions and no one is responsible for their actions.

This explains why we each hold different views... and always will.

Greg

11 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

You need to remain in your fallout/blast shelter for 14 days.

--Brant

If you are fortunate enough to have one with a  functioning filter.   

By the way the residual radiation level in Prapyat, the Ukrainian city a short way from the Chernobyl Reactor is high enough to limit stays in the area to one week.

The radiation level in areas that were H-Bombed (these are the above ground test sites out in the Pacific)  are still dangerously high for long term living.  The human population was evacuated before the tests and has not been readmitted since.   That  is over 50 years!

If the nuke attacks are air bursts   there is little time to get into shelters  Anyone above ground when the gadget explodes is exposed.

8 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Bob's a "physicalist"?

--Brant

Quite so...

Bizarro Irrational-ist  wrote:  No they are not, Bob. You're wrong. It's impossible for everyone to be screwed because no disaster is ever total or uniformly distributed.

But you “meanly” maintain that God will protect the stupid people who believe shit some evil religionists made up and then attempted to rule others with? Allah, Buddha, Shiva, Jesus, L. Ron Hubbard? And you are still ruled by your mean spirited irrationality. Survivors of every catastrophe will be those who are rational and sometimes, lucky.  

I was watching the History Channel after 10pm last night and the show was about what would happen to humanity if an asteroid identical to the one that killed off the dinosaurs struck the earth in the same place. The show was pedestrian and overly bleak. It would have been a much better show if the asteroid had not been a one in a hundred million years event, and instead had been a one in a million years event; in other words, if the asteroid had been more realistically smaller, like one should be if it strikes the earth at this point in our stellar evolution. In the show 99 percent of humanity is killed on, and there was the possibility of human extinction.

Suddenly an anti-Trump ad appeared, showing Trump being rotten to women throughout his life. Remember this is the later night History Channel with a small, female audience, but the Democrats could afford to go after that demographic, at that time.

And Trump is still twittering and “ego-ing” the election away, falling into the media image of him as being unfit for the Presidency.  

Peter

(CNN) Scientists plan to drill into an impact crater where the remnants of a killer asteroid lie off Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. The Chicxulub crater is the spot where an asteroid stuck 66 million years ago, killing the dinosaurs and most life on the planet. Scientists hope that by drilling into the crater sediments, they may be able to learn how life here bounced back after the devastating impact . . . .

I had never heard of Lionel of Lionel media before watching the following two videos, but I think I like this guy. I've looked around and he is legit. And perceptive.

I'm going to dig into him more before saying a whole lot about him, though. There might be stuff I am not aware of that will negate my initial good impression. I don't think there will be, but I prefer to hedge. 

He made a point in the first video I found interesting. He said there has never been a candidate for president sooooooooo into money as Hillary Clinton. With her, it's all about the money and everything else takes second place. Like all good cons, she says it's different, but like all good cons, when you look at what she does, it's always all about the money.

I never thought of money as a moral priority and imperative for her, I thought she was just garden variety corrupt, but when I look, it's there.

It's not even hidden.

Dayaamm!

Enjoy if you like this kind of stuff.

I sure do.

Michael

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

But you “meanly” maintain that God will protect the stupid people who believe shit some evil religionists made up and then attempted to rule others with? 

How can something be "mean" and hurt your feelings if you believe it's just made up "s**t", Peter? Who's irrational now? :lol: 

You're ruled by moral law, and so am I, and so is everyone else on Earth. And you will never escape the "law of gravity" of the just and deserved consequences of your own actions.

However, I do agree that religion has been used to do evil. It's the reason why its prohibition is just after not worshipping false gods, and making images of false gods. Misusing God's name means doing evil under the color of religious authority. (Literally translated it means doing evil under the banner of God.) This is very much similar to doing something illegal under the color of a police uniform. The legal penalties are far greater than if the same illegal act was committed without misusing legal authority. The moral penalty is also greater for misusing God's moral authority. In fact it is the one commandment for which there is no forgiveness.

Now how would that particular kind of action done under the authority of God's name be so much worse than theft or even murder? Well, you are displaying the results of it right now. For it gives you encouragement to hate God.

God is not responsible for evil people who misuse His name. Evil people are responsible for that. God just gave everyone the free choice to do good or evil, because without choice good could not exist.

This is not to try to convince you of anything, but rather to explain how your own negative emotional reaction to your own false concept of God is the result of other people doing evil under His name. 

Greg

I was sent a link to this video offline.

All I can say is, "Wow!"

It's a young woman from Kuwait who now lives in the US. She supports Trump. She was at a Milo event and got to speak during the Q&A.

She started like this: "I'm a hundred percent Arab. I've been in the USA for 3 years. I fled the Middle East and an Islamic marriage. Never again. If you're planning to bring the Muslims I fled to the land I found, meet me in the next 15 minutes for an ass-kicking."

I am a fan of this young woman.

Michael

I'm seeing the following link from the American Greatness site float around the Internet with some really nasty snarky comments from elitists and fellow travellers (maybe they know they are losing their influence :) ):

Scholars & Writers for Trump

Here are just a few listed:

There are a whole bunch of other names I left out.

And this partial list is not even from the original. The original is the following site:

Scholars & Writers for America

This statement is at the top of the list at that site:

Statement of Support: Given our choices in the presidential election, we believe that Donald J. Trump is the candidate most likely to restore the promise of America, and we urge you to support him as we do.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Trump is great for cable news show ratings. From The Hill:

Hannity beats O’Reilly, Kelly in ratings

That's the first time I know of Hannity ever beating O'Reilly.

Michael

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox moves Hannity into O'Reilly's time slot once Bill leaves. --J

Immoralist wrote: Now how would that particular kind of action done under the authority of God's name be so much worse than theft or even murder? Well, you are displaying the results of it right now. For it gives you encouragement to hate God. end quote

Rand’s dictim to “never fail to pass moral judgement” can only rationally be applied if the initiator of moral judgement is rational. I maintain that evil is evil and not just when it is instigated by an unbeliever or by a irrational-ist such as yourself. It can be defined, and codified in a rational society. It can be known to a rational person. What makes religion’s evils much worse is that it is initiated by those “WHO HAVE ALLOWED THEMSELVES,” to be brainwashed into thinking that if they are doing the bidding of zeus, jesus, god, or allah. When they initiate violence, or even initiate “scorn” or denunciation of an innocent person, they are using the criterion of some made up crap.

As an example look at Kosher laws, the ten commandments, or any other religion’s rules. If you discount the fact that those rules are derived from the fabricated commandments of a made up deity, they may still hold some rational validity. But don’t try to palm them off as if you were a scientifically reasoning meteorologist talking about a hurricane.

Peter     

From Drexel University: . . . . The Witch Doctor rebels against reason by attempting to conquer those who conquer the Producers. The Witch Doctor does not conquer Attila physically, but psychologically. The Witch Doctor rebels against reason by denying the ability to change nature. The Witch Doctor views the objects of sense as immutable. He/she believes that his/her feelings and senses can provide infallible knowledge of the universe. If reality clashes with what the Witch Doctor believes is true, then the Witch Doctor ignores reality. The Witch Doctor sets him/herself up as the authority on truth. This is how he/she conquers others, by convincing them that they ought to deny their own thoughts and ideas and blindly accept the Witch Doctor's ideas as true. The Witch Doctor sets him/herself up as the authority on right and wrong.

While Attila focuses on the concrete and neglects abstraction, the Witch Doctor focuses on the abstract and neglects the concrete. Neither is adequate to deal with existence. So, the Witch Doctor and Attila become dependent upon each other. Together, they use fear and guilt to control the Ballast and undermine the Producers. end quote 

I thought the guy in the video, was foaming a bit too much. But his suggestion to look at Hillary’s history for any motives other than lining her own pockets, was interesting. What, no one - world government? No altruism? What kind of a crony capitalist / progressive is she? Perhaps she will stop lining her pockets after being Czar for eight years, because she has reached the pinnacle of perfection and power, and the disguised, grand theft was just a means to that end.

Donald Trump’s only ‘big” goal should be winning the election, implementing his policies, and seeing that America regains her faded glory. Any secondary goals such as when he explains his past words or actions should be subordinated to the primary goal.

Peter

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm seeing the following link from the American Greatness site float around the Internet with some really nasty snarky comments from elitists and fellow travellers (maybe they know they are losing their influence :) ):

Scholars & Writers for Trump

Here are just a few listed:

There are a whole bunch of other names I left out.

And this partial list is not even from the original. The original is the following site:

Scholars & Writers for America

This statement is at the top of the list at that site:

Michael

Micheal,

There you (the "we" you) go again. What in gods name, with all you know, with all Trump has said, considering the GOP consists of a bunch of hand wringing indecisive sissies, the disconnect between politicians and our Constitution and the past 80 yrs brings you to the belief, that somehow, someway its all going to change now? 

Oh wait, Production vs Crime.

Its not going to get better regardless who wins the election.

16 hours ago, moralist said:

Bob writes: "You think you can escape modern warfare?"

You think you can escape the just and deserved consequences of your own actions? :wink:

Look, I know you're an amoral secularist so you don't recognize moral law or your own accountability to it. For you, human behavior is just random chemical reactions and no one is responsible for their actions.

This explains why we each hold different views... and always will.

Greg

There is no such thing as a Moral Fact.  Morality is a human construct.  Artificial;.    The only constraint on Morality is that it must be survivable.

There is nothing in physical laws that give rise to Morality.  The is no purpose in the Cosmos, qua Cosmos.  The only purposes in the universe are constructs of sentient beings.