Thoughts on the Boston Marathon Bombing?

Yes, Rush is intelligent, but I also think he is cynical.

Ah yes...a cynic - a humanist with experience!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or a free-market idealist without it. Work experience, that is. Because the job market is not rational.

Or a free-market idealist without it. Work experience, that is. Because the job market is not rational.

Do you mean to suggest Mr. Limbaugh is without work experience?

Do you mean to suggest Mr. Limbaugh is without work experience?

No indeed, but I believe he has feared being so in the past. As who has not?

In the absence of facts, opinions hold our interest.

"Someone knows who did this," said Rick DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston office. "Cooperation from the community will play a crucial role in this investigation."

"There are a lot of things that are surrounding this that would give an indication that it may have been a domestic terrorist, but that just can't be assumed," Chambliss said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-investigation/index.html

5 viral stories about Boston attacks that aren't true
DougGross35x35.jpg
By Doug Gross, CNN
updated 3:01 PM EDT, Tue April 16, 2013 | Filed under: Social Media

Read here

But not on that list is the story of the police actions and presence before the explosions, the heightened patrols, and the dogs. I believe that MSM does not want to give the story any more traction than it has.

"The threat of the "lone wolf" alarms the intelligence community."This is what you worry about the most," a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN's Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger. "No trail, no intelligence."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/16/us/boston-marathon-lone-wolf/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

... which of course, cuts both ways... Any claim is as credible as any other.

In kidnappings, they say that the first 48 hours are critical, after which the chances for success drop immediately to 50%.

http://shoebat.com/

read at your own risk...

I did, If this is indeed the person of interest, I am surprised that a person so well connected to the jihadist network had so few resources. The 9/11 Saudis had jet planes and he had two pressure cookers?

Carol:

Money transfers have become more easily traced than ever before.

Therefore, do not conclude that this asymmetrical warfare with easily placed simple I.E.D.'s all over America will not be even more effective than box cutters, which were a very simple weapon..

A...

An animated graph of drone attacks in Pakistan alone:

www.drones.pitchinteractive.com

produced by

www.thebureauinvestigates.com

Last week there was an "Obamadrone" attack in Afganistan which killed 12 children. A friend of mine in Boston – who had been 100 feet away from where the first bomb exploded and only five minutes before he and his girlfriend had gone to the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel behind the Public Library in order to use the bathroom! – tells me his first thought was that the Marathon attack might have been by a Moslem student in reaction to the drone attacks, that the one last week was the trigger.

To go off on a tangent: If so, what is that Moslem doing studying here – for the most part at U.S. taxpayer expense – if he has good reason to hate the U.S. government and the stupid, ignorant Americans who cluelessly support it? The college/university administration who admitted him should be held partly responsible. Again, if so.

An animated graph of drone attacks in Pakistan alone:

www.drones.pitchinteractive.com

produced by

www.thebureauinvestigates.com

Last week there was an "Obamadrone" attack in Afganistan which killed 12 children. A friend of mine in Boston – who had been 100 feet away from where the first bomb exploded and only five minutes before he and his girlfriend had gone to the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel behind the Public Library in order to use the bathroom! – tells me his first though was that the Marathon attack might have been by a Moslem student in reaction to the drone attacks, that the one last week was the trigger.

To go off on a tangent: If so, what is that Moslem doing studying here – for the most part at U.S. taxpayer expense – if he has good reason to hate the U.S. government and the stupid, ignorant Americans who cluelessly support it? The college/university administration who admitted him should be held partly responsible. Again, if so.

As well as the State Department who granted the student visa...

Short radio interview with Alastair Stevenson, well worth listening to:

Boston Marathon Witness Interview

He comes across as objective and reasonable, not given to exaggeration.

The conclusion he doesn't allow himself to say is that the local government is lying. Why, that is, why the lie?

Governments and law enforcement usually lie to "protect investigations" and of course, their own precious posteriors.

They're even hoping and praying it's white guys who did it.

Unfriggen's believable:

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American

by David Sirota

April 17, 2013

Salon

I wonder how the following title would resonate:

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a black American

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a homosexual American

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a female American

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a Native American

or, my favorite

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a leftie commie-ass American

:)

Michael

http://shoebat.com/

read at your own risk...

I did, If this is indeed the person of interest, I am surprised that a person so well connected to the jihadist network had so few resources. The 9/11 Saudis had jet planes and he had two pressure cookers?

Carol:

Money transfers have become more easily traced than ever before.

Therefore, do not conclude that this asymmetrical warfare with easily placed simple I.E.D.'s all over America will not be even more effective than box cutters, which were a very simple weapon..

A...

Sadly and horribly, you are right.

Let's hope . . .--so we can be racist toward whites even if we are whites. Collectively the Japanese are probably the most racist large group extant. Does this mean we should be racist toward Japanese or that non-racist Japanese should be racist toward other Japanese (a contradiction) because a collective label might fit a collective? Japanese guilt? Comparative "white guilt" is awfully weak, like I massacred Indians or lynched blacks in the South after enslaving them in the first place.

--Brant

The stuff coming from the Left you couldn't put in a satire, it's so far out.

Some of them want a tax protester to be the perp. A crazed tax protester wouldn't kill IRS agents, no, he'd kill random taxpayers!

Of course it would be best if a lone nut were the perp, whatever his motivation – possibility number 1 in my list of four in post #30. The other three possibilities entail more attacks. Trouble is, with the twisted logic of the Left a lone nut means the feds should crack down further on guns – even though no guns were involved! It's insane and the insanity is in your face.

"How stupid do they think we are!" and they think we're imbeciles, with some justification.

I wonder where one goes to learn how to make a bomb out of a pressure cooker.

And I wonder where devices like this have been used before...

Something to think about until we know more...

Michael

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/16/al-qaeda-magazine-pressure-cooker-bomb-directions/2088109/

Folks:

Remember the alleged "lone nut" who flew his small plane into the IRS building in Texas in 2010?

The state media immediately claimed it was a tax protester and a "far" "right" "extremist."

Anyone remember whether he was?

The suicide note ended with:[32]

“ I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

–Joe Stack (1956-2010), 02/18/2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_plane_crash

A...

http://thenewsjunkie.com/4chan-users-post-convincing-evidence-pointing-at-bombing-suspects/

Here are some extremely interesting photos from different angles. Also, a gallery at the bottom.

http://thenewsjunkie.com/4chan-users-post-convincing-evidence-pointing-at-bombing-suspects/

Here are some extremely interesting photos from different angles. Also, a gallery at the bottom.

Not a robust lead.

Meanwhile... among the plethora of statements that must take the place of evidence...

If your experience and your expertise is Middle East terrorism, it has the hallmarks of al Qaeda or a Middle East group," former FBI Assistant Director Tom Fuentes said. "If your experience is domestic groups and bombings that have occurred here, it has the hallmarks of a domestic terrorist like Eric Rudolph in the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics bombings."
Fuentes said he has investigated both types of terrorism -- from Iraq to the United States -- and finds the Boston attack has elements of both. "It has the hallmarks of both domestic and international (attacks), and you can see either side of that."

Seems like an arrest has been made and it looks like it is not a white guy!