Thoughts on the Boston Marathon Bombing?

Where is Felix Frankfurter for a Sacco and Vanzetti defense...it is Massachusetts!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boston marathon bombing will be used as an excuse for TSA. First the airports. Then other places. Next time there is a marathon at Boston, the TSA probably will be there.

Every time there is a shooting, it's used as an excuse to take away your guns.

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

If necessary, create a tragedy on purpose.

I'm not saying the bombing was a psyop, or that it was not. But either way, it will be used as an excuse.

I don't care if the TSA will be there; somebody will. What won't be permitted is spectators with backpacks, all over the globe.

--Brant

somehow it seems the insane "war on terror" has encouraged terrorism--how else can the gross over-use of drones be explained?--Bang!--there goes another wedding party! (1984 is already here)

Seems like an arrest has been made and it looks like it is not a white guy!

Wrong again, Adam!

Source: 'Significant progress,' but no arrest in bombing
By Michael Pearson and Tom Watkins, CNN
updated 3:20 PM EDT, Wed April 17, 2013

Seems like an arrest has been made and it looks like it is not a white guy!

Wrong again, Adam!

Source: 'Significant progress,' but no arrest in bombing
By Michael Pearson and Tom Watkins, CNN
updated 3:20 PM EDT, Wed April 17, 2013

Michael:

Probably why the word "seems" was in the post.

A...

Why not wait until there is a public official announcement of arrest?

Why not wait until there is a public official announcement of arrest?

I am Bob and when it occurs I will not use the word seems...lol

Here is where Alex Jones shines:

Boston Bombing Culprits Identified?

There are enough photos with markings at that link to keep any theorist (left, right, paranoid or objective) busy for quite a while.

It's funny, because he is always against the government. But I actually think this report will be used by the authorities as an aid.

Michael

Sniff? Sniff?

19020462-yellow-smoke-in-black-backgroun
Sure smells like the Reichstag....
220px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg

I don't care if the TSA will be there; somebody will. What won't be permitted is spectators with backpacks, all over the globe.

--Brant

somehow it seems the insane "war on terror" has encouraged terrorism--how else can the gross over-use of drones be explained?--Bang!--there goes another wedding party! (1984 is already here)

Keeping the Orwellian tongue firmly in cheek

Ultimately we will all just have to wait until the 'newsagencies' relate to us what the 'authorities' found.

Adam, why the Reichstag again? Is your implication that the government planted the bombs under the guise of training exercises?

Could it not as likely have been real terrorists pretending to be officials?

Adam, why the Reichstag again? Is your implication that the government planted the bombs under the guise of training exercises?

It does not matter, it is the beginning of the rationale for Marshal law. The "facts" really do not matter. Rogue elements within the government could easily pull this one off.

If it is the Saudi "Al Qaeda," et.al scenario, it can, and I believe will, be used by this marxist administration to begin moving deeply, and quickly, to establish full control via the soft tyranny.

Did you see the petulant, angry, apology for a leader today in the Rose Garden? Compare this angry speech by a spoiled brat who did not get his way to his monotone, static and robotic speech after the terrorist strike in Boston on Monday.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-control-vote-obamas-biggest-loss-90244.html

This is what a tyrant looks and acts like. He is not a nice person. He is dangerous.

A...

Strategy of tension - Boston Marathon bombing
by Joe Quinn and Niall Bradley

Excerpt:

As the initial shock subsides to make way for an official narrative that will no doubt squeeze every ounce of political capital from this heinous deed, we want to point out some of the inconsistencies we've noticed thus far.

A marathon spectator, Fred Milgram, speaking to Irish 'NewsTalk' Radio, said that he was talking to Boston Marathon runner Tim Hare, who saw a trashcan explode. Milgram stated that the other bomb was in the Marathon Sports store close to the finish line. This contradicts 'anonymous sources close to the investigation' ... who claim that the explosives were contained in "6-liter pressure cookers and hidden in black duffel bags" left on the sidewalk. Milgram also stated that marathon runner Tim Hare claimed that there was a young man who had been wandering around warning people for hours that "something was going to happen".

Another Boston marathon runner, Mike Heiliger, told the Squamish Chief newspaper that a woman holding several bags had been telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13th) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

"I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar," he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. "It was a little creepy ... I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'"

[More at www.sott.net/article/260940-Strategy-of-tension-Boston-Marathon-bombing ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: Beware of the fallacy of culling preceding events. If nothing had happened no one would remember these warnings. Still, they are facts worth considering.

It does not matter, it is the beginning of the rationale for Marshal law. The "facts" really do not matter. Rogue elements within the government could easily pull this one off.

If it is the Saudi "Al Qaeda," et.al scenario, it can, and I believe will, be used by this marxist administration to begin moving deeply, and quickly, to establish full control via the soft tyranny.

Did you see the petulant, angry, apology for a leader today in the Rose Garden? Compare this angry speech by a spoiled brat who did not get his way to his monotone, static and robotic speech after the terrorist strike in Boston on Monday.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-control-vote-obamas-biggest-loss-90244.html

This is what a tyrant looks and acts like. He is not a nice person. He is dangerous.

A.

Martial law was imposed inCanada for a short time in 1968 (I think) and never again since.

It was shocking enough to us docile pinkos. Whatever you think of Obama I do not believe he could be so stupid as to risk trying it on Americans.

Carol:

This is a dedicated ideologue. The increasing centralization of power that has been going on since, at a minimum, 1900 from both parties with a few limited, short time periods, is about to come home to roost with overpowering administrative force.

It will not "look" like martial law, as we all imagine it. It is de Tocqueville's "soft tyranny" and it has arrived and is accelerating.

Here are some tidbits that I discovered today. Apparently, the Saudi ambassador flew into Washington today to have a meeting with O'biwan. This meeting does not appear on the President's public schedule. His Apparachicks explained that this meeting was to discuss Syria! Seriously?

And upon information and belief, the 20 year old Saudi "student" being "held" in the hospital is now going to be "deported" back to Saudi Arabia.

Also, I understand that a Saudi Prince owns nineteen percent [19%] of Fox News.

A...

A...

We don't have tyrants in this country; we have assholes. After a while we get tied of the current asshole and vote in a new one.

--Brant

yep, I've got one

A...

I've met him. He's a nice a person as you'll ever meet, as is Mrs. Obama. If this is your idea of a tyrant, you have no idea what a tyrant is.

A...

I've met him. He's a nice a person as you'll ever meet, as is Mrs. Obama. If this is your idea of a tyrant, you have no idea what a tyrant is.

Beware of smiling faces.

A...

Beware of smiling faces.
The road to tyranny is often paved with noble intentions.

Beck in the process of breaking news [with reporter Sara Carter] that Saudi student was involved in the bombing and Obama is going to spirit him out of the country because his mommy and daddy are powerful in Saudi Arabia. He was involved with 1-2 others. Obama will make one of them - 2 at most lone wolf or wolves pretending there was no cell operating in the US.

Bigger than Watergate cover-up in progress. Beck has at least 2 sources [uS Government and Saudi Embassy] plus documents gathered before they were classified by Obama.

He is attempting to shame the rest of the media into following the real story instead of helping Obama in the cover-up.

Dennis

Beck in the process of breaking news [with reporter Sara Carter] that Saudi student was involved in the bombing and Obama is going to spirit him out of the country because his mommy and daddy are powerful in Saudi Arabia. He was involved with 1-2 others. Obama will make one of them - 2 at most lone wolf or wolves pretending there was no cell operating in the US.

Bigger than Watergate cover-up in progress. Beck has at least 2 sources [uS Government and Saudi Embassy] plus documents gathered before they were classified by Obama.

He is attempting to shame the rest of the media into following the real story instead of helping Obama in the cover-up.

Dennis

Dennis:

Seems like this is getting to the point of confirmable, as I noted in post #92 supra.

Here are some tidbits that I discovered today. Apparently, the Saudi ambassador flew into Washington today to have a meeting with O'biwan. This meeting does not appear on the President's public schedule. His Apparachicks explained that this meeting was to discuss Syria! Seriously?

And upon information and belief, the 20 year old Saudi "student" being "held" in the hospital is now going to be "deported" back to Saudi Arabia.

Apparently, he is going to be "deported" under:

The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

ttp://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

Curiouser and curiouser as Alice looked down the rabbit hole...

A...

A...

I agree LV.

My father used to say, "beware of that Pearl Harbor smile."

I have also known some very tough fighters who had a broad smile on there faces in very tense situations just before they went into action and destroyed the person that confronted them.

A...