Penn State

caroljane

Happy Valley

That's kinda weird. "Happy Valley" is just east of Tucson on the other side of the Rincon mountains.

--Brant

Happy Valleys are everywhere. Usually they are not too far from Yad Vashem.

Penn is "starting the healing" (ie pr campaign). They'll feel fine after a little while. But this place will never heal, because they appear to have had no righteous Gentiles.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few parallels between the unspeakable Shafiyah filicide case here (I refuse to call it "honour killing") and the finally-ended sex crime spree of Sandusky.

Both Shafiyah and Sandusky will be convicted. Both of them will probably live a good long time thereafter. From photos they are both fit healthy men, even handsome really, vain and very careful of their physical safety.

Safiyah has said if he doesn't care if he dies pretty soon. His honour is satisfied, he has done what he wanted to do as he has all his life.

Sandusky probably doesn't much care either, at this point. He too has done what he wanted most to do all his life. He's had a good run. I don't know how stupid he is, but he probably realizes that he won't get many chances to pursue his passion for child rape in future

Sandusky will get religion big-time pretty soon. He will abase himself at the foot of the cross and in the privacy of his soul and between himself and his pastor, the prison chaplain who graduated from PSU and looks younger than his 28 years, he will acknowledge his sins that he committed when the devil got into him, and the devil will obediently get out.

Shaifiya has religion already sort of, he killed his daughters in the name of it, braver than the prophet Abraham. He'll pray the five times a day in prison and silently bless his fellow inmates and maybe give them candies at Eid.

Sandusky won't die in prison although that is always possible. Shafiyah will. They will both suffer there, I hope,if their fellow inmates have any imagination. Shafiyah to suffer shame, shame on his "honour" and his name and his manhood, shame which he must endlessly submit to and never revenge. Sandusky, who is of a species who seem unable to feel shame, physical pain of the kind he has gloried in inflicting on the helpless. A few adjustments to his nice teeth, his healthily-tanned face.

They'll both die of course, eventually.

And when they do, Hell will refuse them.

The Senile Megalomaniac has lawyered up, hired a pr firm and is undoubtedly "writing" his book, proceeds to the child charity of his choice.

Don't give him the choice, victims. Sue him personally to hell and gone, sue any charity he tries to give the money to, make his life an endless round of depositions that he doesn't get to schedule, sue the doctors who swear he is too frail to appear, sue the NCAA for enabling and profiting from him while you are at it. Divide them and you will conquer.

Damn woman...

remind me to keep you on my side of the war!

Damn woman...

OK here is your reminder. Currently there are two (2) females who are weird enough to enjoy regular interaction with you and the guys here.....maybe you have some interest in retaining the goodwill of half of them...just a thought

Damn woman...

OK here is your reminder. Currently there are two (2) females who are weird enough to enjoy regular interaction with you and the guys here.....maybe you have some interest in retaining the goodwill of half of them...just a thought

So you read that post as an attack? Plus Kat makes three. And Phil makes four. Judith. Mary Lee Harsha. Melissa.

Sharon Pressley.

So that would make 8...and I know with six you get egg rolls.

course I didn't take it as an attack. it just seemed like a convenient place to put the Reminder in case the rest of them thought of getting out of line. Mwahahaha.

Eight? I haven't noticed a Judith or Melissa posting since I've been here, and Sharon and ML don't seem to be weird at all, so that would bring down your estimate...maybe I should relaunch the Browsing Women appeal.....still, Kat has to live with Michael all the time in the real world..so OK, eight.

I don't know about the war though. Female members of your local militia troupe say that they are not getting much actual military training and that the being on your side part with Col. Selene means, like, literally on your side.

Sigh. Now I have to go deal with that John person. Take him off the eggroll list by the way...

No rest for the weary.

Carol:

Thank you for reminding me about their training regimen. I have been too busy saving the United States. It took a lot of bribery, extortion persuasion to get that Obiwan fascist health care law before Scotus. The key was the photos of Elena Kagen and Ruth Buzzy Bader Ginsberg which are, to put it mildly, quite disgusting. And those are the ones with their clothes on.

So, you can inform the troops that I will begin position training this week. First position is how to properly kneel.

Col. Selene

Carry on

Carol:

Thank you for reminding me about their training regimen. I have been too busy saving the United States. It took a lot of bribery, extortion persuasion to get that Obiwan fascist health care law before Scotus. The key was the photos of Elena Kagen and Ruth Buzzy Bader Ginsberg which are, to put it mildly, quite disgusting. And those are the ones with their clothes on.

So, you can inform the troops that I will begin position training this week. First position is how to properly kneel.

Col. Selene

Carry on

Lt Lewinsky already covered that off while you were away.

Please, Lord, make me stop! That was just a medium quip, somebody else would have come along and said it but oh no,I had to get it in first .. I couldn't stop myself...I can't blame the men for my own slide into degeneracy, I chose to come among them, to spread Respectability and now look at me. Maybe I have always just been degenerate at heart....help me, Lord, lead me into a long thread whose subject is way above my head like the firm jawline of Zdeno Chara....

Help me Lord, I can't do it on my own.

Please, Lord, make me stop! That was just a medium quip, somebody else would have come along and said it but oh no,I had to get it in first .. I couldn't stop myself...I can't blame the men for my own slide into degeneracy, I chose to come among them, to spread Respectability and now look at me. Maybe I have always just been degenerate at heart....help me, Lord, lead me into a long thread whose subject is way above my head like the firm jawline of Zdeno Chara.... Help me Lord, I can't do it on my own.

It's alright, Carol. Many have been diverted from their Respectable calling by Adam's (Madam, I'm Adam) sly double entendres and innuendoes.

He is incorrigible - e.g. he recently implied that o'ists SUCKED in the sack!

Degenerate!

Please, Lord, make me stop! That was just a medium quip, somebody else would have come along and said it but oh no,I had to get it in first .. I couldn't stop myself...I can't blame the men for my own slide into degeneracy, I chose to come among them, to spread Respectability and now look at me. Maybe I have always just been degenerate at heart....help me, Lord, lead me into a long thread whose subject is way above my head like the firm jawline of Zdeno Chara....

How is Sgt, Respectibility doing. I have to give her a personal examination.

At any rate, Lt. Lewinsky has not been properly trained in the first position. One critical failure in her "stance" is that her mouth needs to be closed. Secondly, her hands need to be behind her back. I have told her this specifically, but she seems to have a head of her own.

re6IMG_9078dicon.jpg

Adam

Please, Lord, make me stop! That was just a medium quip, somebody else would have come along and said it but oh no,I had to get it in first .. I couldn't stop myself...I can't blame the men for my own slide into degeneracy, I chose to come among them, to spread Respectability and now look at me. Maybe I have always just been degenerate at heart....help me, Lord, lead me into a long thread whose subject is way above my head like the firm jawline of Zdeno Chara.... Help me Lord, I can't do it on my own.

It's alright, Carol. Many have been diverted from their Respectable calling by Adam's (Madam, I'm Adam) sly double entendres and innuendoes.

Degenerate!

Now Tony, I said the women from NBI in the late '60s said that Objectivist men from NBI were not good in bed.

Nothing was implied about folks today. But thank you for the degenerate title. Gladly accepted, especially when you consider what passes for the norm today,

Degenerate!

Now Tony, I said the women from NBI in the late '60s said that Objectivist men from NBI were not good in bed.

Nothing was implied about folks today. But thank you for the degenerate title. Gladly accepted, especially when you consider what passes for the norm today,

Well, I wasn't one of those women. A true woman from NB does not kiss and tell. Anyway I was not allowed to go to bed with men until very late in the 60s, like Dec 31, 1969 as long as my mother never found out about it.

Oh, you said the NBI..perception problems lately, sorry. Yeah, that was true but one of them at least became very good due to natural aptitude, rational productivity and desperation. So I heard then, anyway. I have never been to New York myself.

...although I have talked to it on the phone.

Tony, you are a true friend but don't try to make me feel better, sometimes I hate myself. I could have resisted, I could edit even now, but I just stand by and don't.

Swimming upthread against this powerful drift, I would like you Carol to watch this incredible interview that was conducted by Bob Costas, who, in my opinion, just about tied this pig up and delivered him to the DA to stick on a spit and slowly roast.

First, I cannot fathom how the hell his attorney allowed this despicable human to give ANY interview.

Despite that decision, Bob Costas did a brilliant job in this interrogation. The key question had to do with being sexually attracted to young boys.

As a student of interrogation techniques and answers to interrogatives, the pig's answer where he repeated the question twice buries him. He then continues blabbering and explains that he showered with the children "after workouts" and that he "touched their legs," but not in a sexual way. Ahh, yep, that makes so much sense.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/11/15/sanduskys-tragic-interview-with-bob-costas/

His voice is so spooky perverse and I have not had the time to watch his face and eyes without the sound yet for other tell tale kinesic revealations,. but I am sure they are there.

7bwb8c.jpg<<<<stick fork in the pig, he is done!

Adam,

I'm just as suprised as you that he took to accepting the interview. And like you said, repeating a question is a tell-tale sign that they are buying time to conjure a response. Why his lawyer let him speak is beyond me.

~ Shane

...maybe Sandusky was a Roman/Spartan in a previous lifetime...

Adam,

I'm just as suprised as you that he took to accepting the interview. And like you said, repeating a question is a tell-tale sign that they are buying time to conjure a response. Why his lawyer let him speak is beyond me.

~ Shane

They pay for interviews in the US I believe. Its pension might get tied up in lawsuits and its lawyers need money upfront.

Adam,

~ Shane

Shane:

He will not do well in prison. I am assuming all his victims were white, but if they were not, it will be even more brutal once he gets in general population.

Apparently, his attorney at the age of 49, and while representing a 16 year and 11 month old girl in an emancipation petition accidentlally had an erection and tripped over a stack of law books and entered the girl and in a state of surprise, impregnated her and she had the child just shy of her 18 th birthday.

The attorney married his teenage client.

You just can't make this shit up! Here is the link: http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/11/14/111511-news-sandusky-lawyer-teen-web/

Adam

How is Sgt, Respectibility doing. I have to give her a personal examination.

At any rate, Lt. Lewinsky has not been properly trained in the first position. One critical failure in her "stance" is that her mouth needs to be closed. Secondly, her hands need to be behind her back. I have told her this specifically, but she seems to have a head of her own.

re6IMG_9078dicon.jpg

Adam

Soon to be retrained women of the 4th NY State Militia, "Col Bogey's Own": You are not alone.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. At this moment we are organizing a campaign around your slogan: "Col. Selene!

Col. Selene! Col. Sanders was better than you ever been:"

We have some other good suggestions to keep your hearts up, "Hey, hey, NBI!" How many..." well we need to work on the lyrics, that one came from Old Lady McAloon and she thinks the NBI is those people who try to make her pay the telephone bill.

My work amongst her and others who might ever vote for me is a constant inspiration to me.

Sororally,

Claudine Brind'Amour MPP

"don't pay any attention to Gord"...

Folks:

Hmm the plot she thicken...

, the
Penn State
assistant football coach under fire for his reported lack of action in an alleged 2002 rape of a boy by
Jerry Sandusky
, said in an email to a former classmate that he stopped the assault in an athletic facility shower and discussed it with police.
In the email obtained by The Morning Call, McQueary wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" following the alleged incident between Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant coach, and a boy. McQueary also wrote that he "is getting hammered for handling this the right way or what I thought at the time was right."
"I had to make tough impacting quick decisions," McQueary wrote.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-penn-state-scandal-mcqueary-20111115,0,1687969.story

So, if:

1) he stopped the rape in 2002;

2) he talked to the police;

3) the DA disappeared and has never been found;

4) the DA's laptop was found in the river with no hard drive; and

5) Sandusky was not arrested in 2002 and was allowed to run free for nine (9) years.

What the fuck is going on in this state????

Adam

Folks:

, the
Penn State
assistant football coach under fire for his reported lack of action in an alleged 2002 rape of a boy by
Jerry Sandusky
, said in an email to a former classmate that he stopped the assault in an athletic facility shower and discussed it with police.
In the email obtained by The Morning Call, McQueary wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" following the alleged incident between Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant coach, and a boy. McQueary also wrote that he "is getting hammered for handling this the right way or what I thought at the time was right."

http://www.mcall.com...0,1687969.story

So, if:

5) Sandusky was not arrested in 2002 and was allowed to run free for nine (9) years.

Adam

Oh, Adam, I obessively think about this.Not wanting to... you know my visceral feelings..there is only so much you can rail and cry.. thx for sharing the burden

Folks:

, the
Penn State
Jerry Sandusky

http://www.mcall.com...0,1687969.story

So, if:

Adam

That assistant coach is pumping out save his ass crap, IMHO.

--Brant

could be wrong