MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

But like you said..."let's see what happens..."

What will he change in 2022? The Wayback Machine is a plot device used to transport the characters Mr. Peabody and Sherman back in time to visit important events in human history.

TAPPER: Mr. Trump?

TRUMP: One of the biggest political events anywhere in the world is happening right now with the Republican Party. Millions and millions of people are going out to the polls and they're voting. They're voting out of enthusiasm. They're voting out of love. Some of these people, frankly, have never voted before -- 50 years old, 60 years old, 70 years old -- never voted before. We're taking people from the Democrat Party. We're taking people as independents, and they're all coming out and the whole world is talking about it. It's very exciting. I think, frankly, the Republican establishment, or whatever you want to call it, should embrace what's happening. We're having millions of extra people join. We are going to beat the Democrats. We are going to beat Hillary or whoever it may be. And we're going to beat them soundly.

TAPPER: Mr. Trump, your critics say your campaign platform is inconsistent with how you run your businesses, noting that you've brought in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans, and your companies manufacture clothing in China and Mexico. Why should voters trust that you will run the country differently from how you run your businesses?

TRUMP: Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me. I'm a businessman. These are laws. These are regulations. These are rules. We're allowed to do it. And frankly, because of the devaluations that other countries -- the monetary devaluations that other countries are constantly doing and brilliantly doing against us, it's very, very hard for our companies in this country, in our country, to compete. So I will take advantage of it; they're the laws. But I'm the one that knows how to change it. Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me.

DINAN: Mr. Trump, I do want to come to you. Will you also in your answer, address how long you think that pause would be and what that pause would look like.

TRUMP: I will. First of all, I think and I know the H1B very well. And it's something that I frankly use and I shouldn't be allowed to use it. We shouldn't have it. Very, very bad for workers. And second of all, I think it's very important to say, well, I'm a businessman and I have to do what I have to do. When it's sitting there waiting for you, but it's very bad. It's very bad for business in terms of -- and it's very bad for our workers and it's unfair for our workers. And we should end it. Very importantly, the Disney workers endorsed me, as you probably read. And I got a full endorsement because they are the ones that said, and they had a news conference, and they said, he's the only one that's going to be able to fix it. Because it is a mess. I think for a period of a year to two years we have to look back and we have to see, just to answer the second part of your question, where we are, where we stand, what's going on. We have to sort of take a strong, good, hard look and come up with plans that work. And we're rushing into things, and we're just -- we're leading with the chin.

Mr. Trump, you've called the education standards known as Common Core a disaster. What are your specific objections to Common Core?

TRUMP: Education through Washington, D.C. I don't want that. I want local education. I want the parents, and I want all of the teachers, and I want everybody to get together around a school and to make education great. And it was very interesting, I was with Dr. Ben Carson today, who is endorsing me, by the way, tomorrow morning, and he is... (APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: We were talking. We spoke for over an hour on education. And he has such a great handle on it. He wants competitive schools. He wants a lot of different things that are terrific, including charter schools, by the way, that the unions are fighting like crazy. But charter schools work and they work very well. So there are a lot of things. But I'm going to have Ben very involved with education, something that's an expertise of his.

TAPPER: OK. But just to clarify, the Common Core standards were developed by the states, states and localities voluntarily adopt them, and they come up with their own curricula to meet those standards. So when you say "education by Washington, D.C.," what do you mean?

TRUMP: You're right, Jake. But it has been taken over by the federal government. It was originally supposed to be that way. And certainly sounds better that way. But it has all been taken over now by the bureaucrats in Washington, and they are not interested in what's happening in Miami or in Florida, in many cases. Now in some cases they would be. But in many cases they are more interested in their paycheck and the big bureaucracy than they are taking care of the children.

BASH: Mr. Trump, you don't want to raise the retirement age, and you also don't want to cut benefits even for wealthier Americans. But according to the Social Security Administration, unless adjustments are made, Social Security is projected to run out of money within 20 years. So specifically, what would you do to stop that from happening?

TRUMP: Well, first of all, I want you to understand that the Democrats, and I've watched them very intensely, even though it's a very, very boring thing to watch, that the Democrats are doing nothing with Social Security. They're leaving it the way it is. In fact, they want to increase it. They want to actually give more. And that's what we're up against. And whether we like it or not, that is what we're up against.

I will do everything within my power not to touch Social Security, to leave it the way it is; to make this country rich again; to bring back our jobs; to get rid of deficits; to get rid of waste, fraud and abuse, which is rampant in this country, rampant, totally rampant.

TRUMP: And it's my absolute intention to leave Social Security the way it is. Not increase the age and to leave it as is. You have 22 years, you have a long time to go. It's not long in terms of what we're talking about, but it's still a long time to go, and I want to leave Social Security as is, I want to make our country rich again so we can afford it. I want to bring back our jobs, I want to do things that will make us, that will bring back GDP... I mean, as an example, GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters. If that ever happened in China. you would have had a depression like nobody's ever seen before. They go down to 7 percent, 8 percent, and it's a -- it's a national tragedy. We're at zero, we're not doing anything. We've lost our jobs. We've lost everything. We're losing everything. Our jobs are gone, our businesses are being taken out of the country. I want to make America great again and I want to leave Social Security as is. We're going to get rid of waste, fraud, abuse and bring back business. (APPLAUSE)

BASH: Mr. Trump, Senator Rubio says your numbers don't add up. What's your response? Senator Rubio says that your numbers don't add up. What's your response, Mr. Trump?

TRUMP: Well, I don't know if he's saying that. Look, I'm just saying very simply we have a country that I've never seen anything like it. I've been going over budgets and looking at budgets. We don't bid things out. We don't bid out, as an example, the drug industry, pharmaceutical industry. They don't go out to bid. They just pay almost as if you walk into a drug store. That's what they're paying. And the reason is they have a fantastic lobby. They take care of all of the senators, the Congressmen. They have great power and they don't bid out. The military is never properly bid. When we go out to military bids, it's not properly bid. And the people that really sell us the product are oftentimes the product we don't want, only because that particular company has political juice, OK? I'm self-funding my campaign. Nobody is going to be taking care of me. I don't want anybody's money. I will tell you something. We're going to go out to bid in virtually every different facet of our government. We're going to save a fortune. (APPLAUSE) . . . . . . . . . .  

11 hours ago, Peter said:

Two days ago, the New York Times’s Maggie Haberman reported that Donald Trump “has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August.” . . . because Haberman’s reporting was correct. I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources . . . . I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, end quotes.

Sounds like Hitler’s propagandist using a tiny bit of facts to spread lies.

There's no Constitutional provision for reinstatement 

--Brant

or, who's going to do it

57 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

From The U.S. Constitution: No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; 

News Flash from The New York Times! 2021 minus 1776 equals 245 years old. One million vampires have decided to vote in Chicago in the next Presidential election. In spite of the fact that they have been around since the establishment of America this is the first time so many have decided to vote. All of them are registered democrats.

14 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Come on Peter, contradict me so we can have an argument.

--Brant

Too bad Brant, the constitution means only what Trump thinks it means, sorry, I mean knows it means.

If Peter is just making mock of that, he will be sorry!

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

or, who's going to do it

Is there a Constitutional provision to allow cheaters to stay in office if election fraud is proven?

"How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, that has such people in 't!”

Here is a title for ya' from Steve Bannon's War Room yesterday:

Episode 995 – War Room Live From Freedom Tower … Taking Down America’s Elites By Taking Down the CCP

:) 

And this:

Episode 997 – A $10 Trillion Opening Bid … Holding the CCP to Account and Mike Lindell Goes to Court

(Bannon calls the audits and similar the "ground war" and Lindell's actions against the voting machines the "air war." :) )

If you want to know all about the front battle lines in the MAGA movement against the current fraudulent Biden administration, Bannon's War Room is one of the best places on the Internet.

Here on Rumble is where I like to watch it. Bannon not only posts the entire episodes of his show without commercials, he also chops them up into clips. Also, Rumble lets you watch the videos at twice the speed so you don't have to spend so much time on them.

Michael

Oh pipe down Alice, ah. . . I mean Carole and thank you for your service Brant. War hero Brant Gaede wrote, “Is there a Constitutional provision to allow cheaters to stay in office if election fraud is proven?

Of course not, but that got me thinking about past elections. How many of those elections were fraudulent but we don’t know? GW Bush was never legally elected. Nixon really lost to Kennedy. Marylyn Monroe lost her life to JFK, and after all those times she let him probe her “drug relaxed” behind. Naughty. Should Jefferson Davis have been the Prez and not Abe?

Fantastic speech by President Trump at the North Carolina Republican Party's State Convention.

Use the slider to skip over the parts with other people.

He not only repeated his demand that China pay $10 trillion for the damage its virus caused the world, he called on all countries that owe money to China to look into not paying the debt.

Michael

I thought it was exaggeration, but President Trump himself thinks this is a good idea.

I would love it if he did that.

And if he impeached Harris right after Biden, he would ascend to the presidency and still be eligible to run in 2024.

I don't think he will do that, but man, that would be one hell of a ride.

Michael

"And now, for something completely different": File under "How (Not) to Win Friends and Influence People"

"In the name of expanding the party, the RNC is trying to create the largest division in our history. This is how you lose every election from here forward."

This perhaps shouldn't be surprising that the religious Right would object to LGBT+ inclusion in the GOP. It's notable, though, because this is not just an attack on LGBT+; he quotes the Log Cabin Republicans as quoting the "atheistic libertarian cancer" of the GOP, so he's attacking atheists and libertarians, as well. (I'm not quite sure if he's defending the Log Cabin Republicans, though; he notes that they don't mention "Pride Month", and sounded as if their quote was "cover" to protect their tax status, and that there's much overlap re individual freedoms, etc...

This is along the lines of  GAB via Andrew Torba, pushing the party to move closer to the Religious Right, even if it means ditching Trump. But perhaps of more abstract interest to Objectivists and Libertarians is that it does also remind me of the schisms between Libertarianism and Objectivism, re "open tent inclusivity", paralleled within the different factions of the GOP itself.

Man, I hate it when my side does this.

What?

This...

BOOM! Gen. Mike Flynn Drops Powerful Video – Trump Warns “Dishonest and Corrupt” Evildoers What’s Coming, “It’s Our Turn, And the Gloves Are Off”

Here's the video given in the article:

POWERFUL Warning from President Trump to the Evildoers "The Gloves Are Off"

image.png

So what is it I hate so much?

DECEPTION.

CLICK-FUCKING-BAIT.

That's what I hate.

The video in the article is the same one as posted above.

So where did General Michael Flynn originally post it?

Is it in Flynn's Rumble account? Nope. In fact, it's in The Gateway Pundit's Rumble account.

Did the article on the The Gateway Pundit mention where Flynn published the video? Nope. It didn't mention anything about where the video was originally posted.

Did Flynn make a statement in the article on the The Gateway Pundit or was he quoted from someplace in that article? Nope. Not a peep from Flynn in the goddam article.

So where the hell did General Michael Flynn publish the goddam video? I looked around and could not find it anywhere--not at any other site under a Flynn account. It's certainly not on Telegram where Flynn actually does publish.

I'm not going to say Flynn never published it anywhere because I didn't spend hours looking, but come on, Jim Hoft. From where I sit, the video looks like you made it and slapped Flynn's name on it to get clicks.

You are better than this. You don't need this kind of sleaze. Too much crap like this will end up discrediting the good work you actually do.

Michael

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"And now, for something completely different"...

TG,

Let me throw the following into the mix of people who are trying to exploit June as the month of the alphabet soup of non-heteros in order to scam money, people who could not care less about actual non-hetero issues.

And this from a lefty (Jimmy Dore) who makes far more sense than most.

Rainbow bombs for endless war for profit.

Let's celebrate this important idea.

How's that sound?

Michael

I don't know the nuances behind the replacement, but here it is.

BREAKING: President Trump Announces His New Spokesperson Will Be Liz Harrington

But I do know a few things.

President Trump had nothing but good things to say about Jason Miller, who is being replaced. He said Jason is going back into the private sector. In fact, from what I read, Jason is the CEO of a tech startup that will become the online presence of President Trump, much as Twitter was before.

I also read that Jason used to be co-host with Steve Bannon at the War Room (a MAGA podcast with huge audience, not just in the USA, but around the world).

Liz Harrington is not much different Bannon-wise. She used to be editor-in-chief of the War Room. She also was national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee and she writes for the Washington Free Beacon.

I believe the Trump-Bannon partnership (which is currently de facto, not formal) will go down in history as one of the greatest political-media partnerships in US history.

Michael

There was a moment before the 2016 election when Steve Bannon did outreach with the young videogame community. The result was his hiring of Milo and the appearance of Pepe on 4Chan, with the spread of both all throughout the culture (along with their hoards :) ).

Despite Milo's later fall from grace, during the election time he was hugely influential in getting people to go out and vote for Trump.

This helped elect President Trump because it tapped into a massive public the oligarchs could not corrupt.

Once again, I see Steve doing outreach to a massive public the oligarchs can't corrupt. He went on the Tim Pool show to be interviewed. There are over 2 hours for the public (the video below) and more behind a paywall.

It's a fascinating interview.

TIMCAST IRL - GAMESTOP STOCK APES WIN, HEDGE FUND COLLAPSES W/STEVE BANNON

image.png

Tim said a lot of people messaged him saying they did not know how reasonable Bannon was--as opposed to the fire-breathing racist monster portrayed in the mainstream media--and that they were going to start tuning into Bannon's podcast and otherwise checking out his ideas. They said they agreed with what they heard in this interview.

Tim's audience (which is in the tens of millions when all outlets are tallied--having reached 130 million at one point) is Trump-leaning, but a huge portion is made up of lefties.

The oligarchy cannot corrupt them because they are unforgiving Bernie bros. Unforgiving to the Dems, that is.

I think this meeting between Steve and Tim is just as important as was his meeting with Milo in the past.

Don't forget, Tim doesn't just have his own public. There are other influencers around him who will follow his lead. And Steve has a worldwide audience in the hundreds of millions.

And us?

Hell, we get to watch history in the making.

Even participate.

Michael

Here's a video of one hour from Steve Bannon's podcast where he talks about his interview with Tim Pool. As gravy, he has Sidney Powell on. (She had been on earlier, too.) And Jack Posobiec, who is now senior editor of Human Events, which, I believe, is going to become a mainstream publication, but not part of the oligarchy.

The New Populist Rising Takes Charge

image.png

If you have been disheartened by how slow things are grinding while the fake news media dances to their propaganda day in and day out, set aside some time and watch the interview, then this video.

Frankly, I watch the entire three videos (about 48 minutes each video) of Bannon's podcast every day.

I do it at twice the speed, of course. :) Rumble has this feature for every video.

This is some of the most objective stuff I have found during this phase to keep from getting depressed myself.

The state audits have to take their time. The court cases have to take their time. Mike Lindell has to stage his thing properly and that takes time. All the other efforts (and there is a gargantuan number of them) take their time. And on and on.

There nothing sexy about waiting. But this is reality. And we are winning this thing in reality, not in fantasy. So it takes the time it takes.

Morale-wise, within this context, Steve is doing the best gig in town.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a video of one hour from Steve Bannon's podcast where he talks about his interview with Tim Pool. As gravy, he has Sidney Powell on. (She had been on earlier, too.) And Jack Posobiec, who is now senior editor of Human Events, which, I believe, is going to become a mainstream publication, but not part of the oligarchy.

The New Populist Rising Takes Charge

image.png

If you have been disheartened by how slow things are grinding while the fake news media dances to their propaganda day in and day out, set aside some time and watch the interview, then this video.

Frankly, I watch the entire three videos (about 48 minutes each video) of Bannon's podcast every day.

I do it at twice the speed, of course. :) Rumble has this feature for every video.

This is some of the most objective stuff I have found during this phase to keep from getting depressed myself.

The state audits have to take their time. The court cases have to take their time. Mike Lindell has to stage his thing properly and that takes time. All the other efforts (and there is a gargantuan number of them) take their time. And on and on.

There nothing sexy about waiting. But this is reality. And we are winning this thing in reality, not in fantasy. So it takes the time it takes.

Morale-wise, within this context, Steve is doing the best gig in town.

Michael

All those things you have highlighted do take time...especially court cases which everyone knows can be dragged out till they are threadbare.  Are there still any pertinent cases still in the system waiting for judgment..and how many more do they estimate to bring (roughly of course)? And what if all the initiatives take more  than three years to complete?

i know I'm asking you to put on your Carnac Royal Ascot turban, but even guerrilla warfare does have schedules. 

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

Are there still any pertinent cases still in the system waiting for judgment..and how many more do they estimate to bring (roughly of course)? And what if all the initiatives take more  than three years to complete?

Carol,

That's like being in the middle of a major war and asking for a list of unfinished hostilities that are pertinent.

Frankly, the list is too large to present right now without making a full-time job of it. You will find a lot of information at the thread on election fraud.

But here's one thing at least. Sidney Powell is reemerging and like a Kraken at that. While the mainstream press was spending its time laughing at her, she's been busy, busy, busy. Her site will give you just a taste of what's out there: Defending The Republic.

As to Steve Bannon's efforts, he doesn't speculate on if and when Biden will be removed and Trump sworn in. He just says, "Let's get this stage done right and worry about that later." Even Trump says that. But each of Steve's guests comes with a string of pertinent things to look at.

Mike Lindell is projecting it will be this year if you want something to laugh about. But he has some dead serious court-cases cooking that have huge potential to get to the Supreme Court on fast-track. Imagine how funny it will be if Biden goes down due to a pillow-maker. I can just see the headlines. "Biden got taken out in a pillow fight."

Michael

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

That's like being in the middle of a major war and asking for a list of unfinished hostilities that are pertinent.

Frankly, the list is too large to present right now without making a full-time job of it. You will find a lot of information at the thread on election fraud.

But here's one thing at least. Sidney Powell is reemerging and like a Kraken at that. While the mainstream press was spending its time laughing at her, she's been busy, busy, busy. Her site will give you just a taste of what's out there: Defending The Republic.

As to Steve Bannon's efforts, he doesn't speculate on if and when Biden will be removed and Trump sworn in. He just says, "Let's get this stage done right and worry about that later." Even Trump says that. But each of Steve's guests comes with a string of pertinent things to look at.

Mike Lindell is projecting it will be this year if you want something to laugh about. But he has some dead serious court-cases cooking that have huge potential to get to the Supreme Court on fast-track. Imagine how funny it will be if Biden goes down due to a pillow-maker. I can just see the headlines. "Biden got taken out in a pillow fight."

Michael

Fair enough. 

But at what stage is a lawsuit cooking, ? -- being prepared, filed and awaiting answering, entered in the court system, or whatever the procedure Is?

49 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Michael

Fair enough. 

But at what stage is a lawsuit cooking, ? -- being prepared, filed and awaiting answering, entered in the court system, or whatever the procedure Is?

44 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Carol,

If you are not even going to look at the link to Sidney's site I provided, jeez...

I mean, there are plenty of answers to your question right there in your face. All you need to do is click and read. But from your question, you won't click and you won't look. And then you keep asking for what you have been provided.

It's right in front of you if you click and look. I answered your question.

Are you interested in this enough to read what is presented to you, or are you just trying to throw shade by asking questions in a certain manner?

In my world, you can dismiss what you see and that's OK. But not pretend it doesn't exist and hasn't been provided to you. I have to call this out.

Michael

• Upvote 1