Coronavirus

Peter

Even though I have a ton load of misgivings about the vaccines, Trump did get it done and vaccines are one of the standard forms of dealing with certain contagious diseases.

But there we're discussing something.

Here we're discussing nothing.

And this is the best this impostor's got. Imagine once he gets warmed up.

Michael

Some might call this juxtaposition. Some might see cause and effect.

You decide.

image.png

That's obviously humor, but it is true that the exaggeration is based in reality.

Now for pure reality. From Forbes:

Dr. Anthony Fauci: The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government

Or, as DiscloseTV broke it down (see here😞

NEW - Highest paid federal employee in the entire US Gov (2019)? Dr. Fauci. 

- Anthony Fauci:  $417,608
- POTUS: $400,000
- Chief Justice: $270,700
- Pelosi: $223,500
- Member of Congress: $174,000

In a ten-year period between 2010 and 2019, Fauci made $3.6 million in salary. Since 2014, Fauci’s pay increased from $335,000 to the current $417,608.

This doesn't even touch Fauci's partial ownerships in diverse vaccines (including at least one for COVID-19 from what I read a while back) and other health-related things the government buys. Not to mention the AIDS stuff from a while back.

I understand the personal value of these holdings for Fauci are in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

Meanwhile, I keep seeing reports of suspicious deaths--not from COVID-19, but from attempts to fight it. Even famous people.

On a personal note, when I see someone making that much money from the government and acting like a Great Humanitarian Pied Piper, I say trust him at your own peril.

That's a shitload of money...

Michael

That is a shitload of monies . People in positions like that can probably start out if not well intentioned at least not ill intentioned. They see opportunities to gain legally but with very shady ethical underpinnings. The bad optics of the ethical-ness threatens their prestige and their future abilities and like most things scandalous the cover-ups become worse than 'crimes'. In Washinton I think those that raise to highest levels of power are those that understand the machinations of these efforts and actively hunt out the individuals and situations where this will likely play out and orchestrate and manipulate to their advantage. 

I've always thought the Clintons were/are some of the 'best' of those types.

25 minutes ago, tmj said:

In Washinton I think those that raise to highest levels of power are those that understand the machinations of these efforts and actively hunt out the individuals and situations where this will likely play out and orchestrate and manipulate to their advantage. 

I've always thought the Clintons were/are some of the 'best' of those types.

There's a reason why Machiavelli still has influence today. (Whether or not THE PRINCE was meant as satire or not, as has been put forth, is besides the point; it doesn't matter if he believed in what they wrote, his "students" sure do...)

"It’s finally happening. @NYGovCuomo is going to have to answer for his role in the nursing home tragedy and the cover up. The angels won."

Let's hope so...

COVID-19 deaths in NY nursing homes were 50 percent higher than claimed: probe

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/ny-nursing-home-covid-deaths-50-higher-than-stated-ag-probe/

"New York’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 may be more than 50 percent higher than officials claim — because Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration hasn’t revealed how many of those residents died in hospitals, state Attorney General Letitia James announced Thursday.

"In a damning, 76-page report, James also said that some unidentified nursing homes apparently underreported resident fatalities to the state Department of Health and failed to enforce infection-control measures — with more than 20 currently under investigation."

Creepy Bill Gates Calls For Global Alert System and “Pandemic Fire Squad” For “Next Pandemic” (VIDEO)

Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates called for a “global alert system” and “pandemic fire squad” for the “next pandemic.”

“When it comes to preventing pandemics, scientific tools alone aren’t enough. We also need new capabilities, including a global alert system and infectious disease first responders, or what I like to call a pandemic fire squad,” Bill Gates said.

Gates is looking forward to the next pandemic so he can roll out his “mega testing diagnostic platforms” which could test 20% of the entire population every week – to hell with the Constitution.

Basically no one will have privacy.

Testing and contact tracing will be the “new normal” in order to track everyone on planet earth in real time.

WATCH: [Go to the article for the Video]

And Bill Gates wonders why millions of Americans don’t trust him.

Bill Gates told Reuters on Wednesday how surprised he was with the “crazy conspiracy theories” that have been circulating on social media about him and Anthony Fauci in regard to the coronavirus.

Bill Gates told Reuters: “Do people really believe that stuff? We’re going to have to get educated about this over the next year and understand how does it change people’s behavior, how should we have minimized this either working with the social media companies or explaining what we are up to in a better way.”

Ellen

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned how nineteen people at the Amy Coney Barrett swearing in came down with Covid-19 as a direct result of a lack of “prudence.” There was no six foot distancing or wearing of masks. That is a fact. There was an overhead camera filming the whole thing and also cell phone footage outside and inside the White House after the swearing in.

The next question is, who has or is going to get the vaccine? Is one preferable over the others? As I mentioned, I am signed up with a local call center, a pharmacy, and the VA. So far I don’t meet the criteria since I am in the C group. So we are still hunkering down though not in our basement. Instacart, occasional in person buying, and NETFLIX are keeping us from getting cabin fever.

How is everyone else doing? So far we have avoided most of the snow and cold but we have standing water around our house and in the fields next to us. The news yesterday said nearly three million people in Texas were without power.

• Smile 1

My wife was forced to close her business ( a beauty shop) for a few months but became a criminal and opened before it was legal to do so, based on our assessment of the threats to ourselves and others. I have worked my regular schedule throughout the 'demic.

Our daughter's adult care program closed, but within months the program starting offering in- home care , which helped us with the ability to live as close to normal as possible.

Other than when I am in a location where a mask is mandatory, the 'demic feels like a bad Netflix series I'm forced to watch  but not necessarily be a participant in. Which isn't to say intellectually I am not involved or affected just that my emotional estimation, by virtue of having escaped direct contact with the ramifications of the disease alleviates a lot of fear and concern.

The virus is real , the reactions have been overwrought. And I firmly believe that was /is the goal.

3 hours ago, tmj said:

And I firmly believe that was /is the goal.

I am glad to hear you and your family are doing OK. My daughter is back teaching school with an A and a B group, and only one group comes to school each day, lessening everyone's risk. . . I hope. 

It certainly was the goal of the Chinese by not sharing their intel and it is obviously the left's goal to demonize President Trump and to gain power over "the system."  Now we have the Biden's who have profited and cheated by scamming with the Chinese, on the telly every night, or at least his team is visible. Joe seems to be absent much of the time.

I saw President Trump lash out at McConnell which was good to hear, even though I thought Mitch's speech bore listening to. Our President will either run the Republican Party or destroy it and freedom loving people's chances for victory in 2022 and 2024. I think the core of the party has already resolved the issue and if they want to profit from the world's greatest political fund raiser they better step aside.  They will. Peter       

11 hours ago, Peter said:

I mentioned how nineteen people at the Amy Coney Barrett swearing in came down with Covid-19 as a direct result of a lack of “prudence.”

Peter,

Where did the number 19 come from? And how was it proven to be linked to the event?

Fake news media? Based on a source like "someone close to the issue with knowledge of the case"?

That's one premise that needs to be checked if you want to use the word "fact."

Facts should be verified if one wants to use the tone of certainty, not simply repeated from gossip.

Michael

• Smile 1

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Simply from the news however it could have Fox or the other three major networds. 

Peter,

Did you check the sources they used?

The mainstream media lies by default, including Fox. It's what they do.

If repeating their story is your only source, you have a media narrative, not a fact. For it to be a fact, you have to check it against real sources, not made up ones.

Liars lie. A is A.

And these liars even give their sources: "a person with knowledge of the issue," or "an expert," or something like that. They do it all the time.

Michael

• Smile 1

There are a lot of scientists I have seen on other media who claim the COVID-19 vaccines are not true vaccines, but instead, agents that alter the DNA and RNA of the patient's immunological system in a manner that causes the immunological system to aggressively target elements like the COVID-19 virus.

The danger I keep hearing from them is that, although this injection is effective against COVID-19, a huge problem will come about six months and later after the injection when a similar flu appears in the patient. The immunological system, hypersensitive and beefed up by DNA and RNA modification, will be triggered, but if that flu is not the kind of virus the modified immunological system fights, despite being triggered, it will seek other targets in the body to destroy, including certain brain cells and other parts of the body. In other words, later sickness and death as a byproduct of the vaccine.

Until July of last year, Mark Zuckerberg believed something similar to this, at least as far as the potential danger of the vaccine modifying DNA and RNA goes. It's in his own words caught by James O'Keefe. Four months later, Zuckerberg is on video with Fauci saying the exact opposite.

O'Keefe, rather than highlighting the danger, focuses on Zuckerberg infringing Facebook's own policy. But I believe, oddly enough, that is a way to criticize Zuckerberg and show the videos and not have his own video taken down. Just so long as he does not side with the people who say the vaccine modifies DNA and RNA, he's OK. (The reason? Gobs and gobs and gobs and gobs of money are involved.)

Why did Zuck change his tune in merely 4 months?

Well, he could have been ignorant earlier and susceptible to--according to Facebook--conspiracy theories. But then he learned the error of his ways and repented. Does anyone buy that? I don't.

Or, just maybe, he did not have a piece of the vaccine pie action before and later he did.

And as icing on the cake, I can't help but notice that July of last year, when Zuck was worried about the vaccine modifying DNA and RNA, was before the 2020 election and the end of November, when he said it does not modify DNA and RNA, was after the crooked election was called for Biden by the fake news media.

Currently, no scientist, despite his or her credentials, is allowed to use Facebook to discuss this matter other than to parrot the party line. The science is settled according to Facebook and the vaccine is perfectly harmless to anything and everything except the COVID-19 virus. Period. End of discussion.

But if the science is settled, why censor discussion about it by scientists who disagree?

Money and power, that's why...

Meanwhile, WHO is claiming COVID-19 did not come from China.

WHO whitewash: Investigators BACK Beijing's claim Covid did NOT leak from a Wuhan lab and call for 'no further study into that theory' - but they WILL probe China's claim virus was imported on frozen meat

And, of course, Wuhan is getting US government dollars.

Wuhan Lab Eligible To Receive US Taxpayer Funding Through 2024, NIH Confirms

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is authorized to receive taxpayer funding for animal research until January 2024, the National Institute of Health told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The WIV is at the center of widespread speculation that COVID-19 could have entered the human population in China due to an accidental lab leak. Researchers at the lab were studying bat-based coronaviruses prior to the outbreak, a project partially backed by $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer funds routed to the lab through the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance.

The president of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, was the sole U.S. member of the World Health Organization delegation that investigated the origins of the pandemic on the ground in China in January and February. While the WHO delegation has yet to release a report on their findings, Daszak said the White House should blindly accept their conclusion that it’s highly unlikely the virus could have leaked from the WIV.

Like George Carlin used to say, these people all belong to a club and you're not in it.

One thing I am sure of, though. I can't prove it, but I am sure. Zuckerberg will not take the vaccine himself. He will make a show of taking it (like Obama faking a sip of the polluted water in Flint, Michigan), but nobody will know what will be in the needle. Probably plasma or a vitamin or something else that's harmless.

No matter, Zuck will make a bundle off the vaccine. He will expand his farm of human livestock to experiment on. And, who knows, he will help cull and diminish the human population as people in his circle keep preaching is needed. Manmade climate change and all...

This is what I think is going on.

You draw your own conclusions...

Michael

For people who want the true truthy science in America, especially about Coronavirus, here are the scientists.

Learn to love it because that's the best you're going to get from the mainstream fake news media outside of Fauci, who hasn't found a position yet he can't flip-flop on...

Trust the science...
Trust the science...
Trust the science...
Trust the science...
Trust the science...

You are getting sleepy...

:) 

Michael 

45 minutes ago, Peter said:

The early recipients of the vaccine will be our "outside the lab trial."   

Peter,

Exactly right.

Those people are the "outside the lab rats" in the conception of the vaccine developers.

They are the ones the exclamation, "Oops!" was designed for.

I, myself, don't fit that job description. My thing is music, philosophy, marketing and so on...

:)

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Now four in my family have gotten the shot, and two have gotten two doses. I am not positive which brand we all got but I got the Pfizer and one got the Moderna. And as I mentioned before I got the Pfizer at the VA on Friday afternoon felt a bit of an arm ache and a minor, minor chill for two days but now I have no symptoms.  Turning the thermostat up a degree solved the cold feeling but I did NOT want to go outside where it was in the forties. I think I will stay in the house and not shop until I get the second shot.  Pedro the Brave Test Subject. No, I will not run through a maze.

Notes from The New York Times: . . . . together with 600 million doses of the nation’s first two authorized vaccines, made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, that are due to be delivered over the next four months, that ought to be enough to cover every American adult who wants to be vaccinated. The new vaccine differs markedly from the two already in use in the United States. Here is how they compare. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is administered in a single shot, while the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are given in two shots several weeks apart.

Just issued about an hour ago by the CDC 1:46 pm, Monday, March 1, 2021: . . . Dr. Walensky started by giving an overview of the current state of the pandemic. “I remain deeply concerned about a potential shift in the trajectory of the pandemic,” she expressed. “The latest CDC data continued to suggest that recent declines in cases have leveled off at a very high number. The most recent seven day average of cases, approximately 67,200 represents an increase of a little over 2% compared to the prior seven days. Similarly, the most recent seven day average of deaths has also increased more than 2% from the previous seven days to nearly 2,000 deaths per day. These data are evidence that our recent declines appear to be stalling, stalling at over 70,000 cases a day.” 

She continued to admit she is “really worried” about reports that “more states are rolling back the exact public health measures we have recommended to protect people” from the virus. “I understand the temptation to do this. 70,000 cases a day seems good compared to where we were just a few months ago, but we cannot be resigned to 70,000 cases a day, 2000 daily deaths.”

And, due to the highly transmissible variants continuing to spread at a more rapid rate, it is more important than ever to stick to the fundamentals. “Please hear me clearly: at this level of cases with variant spreading, we stand to completely lose the hard earned ground we have gained. These variants are a very real threat to our people and our progress,” she said. “Now is not the time to relax the critical safeguards that we know can stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Not when we are so close. we have the ability to stop a potential fourth surge of cases in this country. Please stay strong in your conviction, continue wearing your well-fitting mask and taking the other public health prevention actions that we know work. Ultimately, vaccination is what will bring us out of this pandemic to get there.” . . . .

1 hour ago, tmj said:

What did she have to say about therapeutics ?

I don't remember but the article had the usual "stay home, don't mingle" warnings. 

This isn't meant for anyone in particular tmj but I am soooo pleased some people have such "faith" in the Chinese government and the virtues of alternative news sources, to lead a happy, safe life. The polio vaccine? Whooping cough? Measles? Shingles? Give me a break! Keep that needle away from me and my kids! All of medicine is just to enrich the Deep State. Isn't it? What does Q say? joke 

edit. Imagine a German accent. Ahem. What do you sink, Sigmund?

I sink it is a fear of needles. That is vhy dey do not get der shots.

Do you also think the people who are vaccine shy . . . deserve vhat de git?

Ach no! I vill leave that reasoning in der hans of Jung.

I went with someone as their driver today so I was surprised by how well CVS pharmacy was handling the shots with spacing between customers, quickly getting the shot and then being out of there in 15 minutes or less.  

Peter (but not for anyone in particular)

One of these things is not like the others
One of these things just doesn't belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others
Then you're absolutely...right!

• Upvote 1