President Trump was supposed to declassify a foot high pile of documents and he did not do that.

God knows what is going on backstage, but very likely he was thwarted.

Mike Adams is saying that since this didn't happen, he (Mike) is no longer optimistic Biden will not be sworn in.

I agree with him. Nobody knows anything, so something still might happen, but I'm not holding out for it.

The stolen election, however, is a wound that will not heal. 

Expect fireworks on an ongoing basis.

Michael

Its that scene in the movie , A Bronx Tale (bar scene), its five minutes.

All I know is that that is what is happening right now.

President Trump is still the President tomorrow.

Regardless of who is sworn, and regardless where his desk is,he is, will be and still is The President tomorrow at 1pm.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, ThatGuy said:
Deja vu?

"Media Reporting:
#Pelosi holding Trump impeachment papers in House. Why? Admit they need 'evidence' before Senate holds trial. Evidence now...AFTER vote to impeach? Congratulations, #HouseDemocrats - now hold U.S. record for most 'evidence-free impeachments'......ever."

Sentence first, verdict afterwards.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nobody knows anything, so something still might happen, but I'm not holding out for it.

Gateway Pundit re Trump’s Farewell Speech:

"How many millions of Americans are crying right now?

"How many hearts are broken hearing America’s greatest modern day president deliver his farewell speech?"

Ellen

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump was supposed to declassify a foot high pile of documents and he did not do that.

God knows what is going on backstage, but very likely he was thwarted.

Mike Adams is saying that since this didn't happen, he (Mike) is no longer optimistic Biden will not be sworn in.

I agree with him. Nobody knows anything, so something still might happen, but I'm not holding out for it.

The stolen election, however, is a wound that will not heal. 

Expect fireworks on an ongoing basis.

Michael

It's a roller-coaster, for sure, and here's the next rise UP the rails...(for those who's hearts can't take any more, I don't blame you; feel free to skip this post...)

I was listening to Mike Adams on this, who speculated that even though it didn't happen earlier today, perhaps tonight?

Forward to tonight:

Obamagate Documents: @JSolomonreports
says he has confirmed with the FBI & the White House that documents have been declassified as we await its release. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs

John Solomon on Dobbs:

“The most important thing i’ve focused on in these last 19 hours… is getting these declassified documents to the public….I have confirmed with the FBI that the documents HAVE been declassified and that they have a provided a declassified set to the White House. I have confirmed through the White House that the order has been signed. I’m going to be working late tonight to make sure tonight that before Donald Trump leaves office tomorrow these documents make it into the American public.”

(Dobbs): "John Solomon, will we have those documents tonight?"

(Solomon): " I won't go to bed until I get them Lou, I promise. We're gonna get those things out one way or the other, but it is frustrating that we're only 19 hours out from the departure of the President, and we don't yet have them. But they're declassified, they're ready to be distributed. We're gonna get 'em tonight, and I'm going to work through the night to get all up to the American people so that Joe Biden's not tempted to re-classify tomorrow."

"JUST IN - Trump orders to declassify a binder of documents related to the FBI's Russia probe."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/19/donald-trump-declassifies-more-materials-from-crossfire-hurricane-in-final-hours-as-president/

also:

"INBOX: Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation"

38 minutes ago, Brad Anderson said:

Where's the BOOM? So far, I haven't heard so much as a peep from the Emergency Broadcast System. There's always supposed to be a BOOM with an Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!!!

"Settle down, Beavis..."

Q again

There is a tendency on all quarters right now to blame and mock Q or those who have tried to figure out what makes the bad guys tick, then why and how such massive election fraud was allowed to win so they can do something about it. 

I have already written about Q, the diversity of it, the uses many different sides have for it, and so on, but I have no doubt some who will read this will not remember, but instead think I drank the Kool-Aid. Then the ancient human problem will continue--that is, attributing things to people that they don't carry, and blaming the wrong people for a widespread disaster.

Blame the right people

Q did not lose the election nor did it pose any threat of a violent insurrection. The people who stole the election are the corrupt ruling class bad guys (many of whom are controlled by hidden proof of their perversions).

They--and the ones who colluded with them--are the ones who should be condemned. The criminal does the crime, not anyone else.

People on President Trump's side did not take their eye off the ball because of Q. Right now, at this very moment, many are taking their eye off the ball by allowing the theft to be normalized. And normalize it they will. Some will end up thinking there was no election fraud at all.

Refusal to normalize evil

Apropos. There is one thing I will not do when I write about Biden and his gang. I will never call him "President Biden." I will just call him Biden. The title of President has to be earned and won in a fair election, not stolen. I refuse to normalize this theft.

Once a few years ago a poster accused me of never saying "President Obama," then got egg all over his face when I pointed to a huge number of places where I did. But I will purposely not use that title for Biden. I will hold it for the next person who earns it by winning an election honestly.

Q and persuasion

Was Q over the top? Some Q people certainly have been. But there's a thing that those who laugh at and/or scapegoat Q miss. The little ball of high-powered persuasion embedded in the Q phenomenon is an extremely useful tool. It is a profound case study in techniques for releasing the right kind of neurochemicals in brains to get people to coalesce around an idea or group.

Think of the phrases. No one can stop what is coming, and the storm is upon us (a feeling of individual power and comeuppance for the bad guys). Where we go one we go all (group bonding). Trust the plan (a feeling of certainty in a mission). Think of all the puzzles and prompts Q dripped out to encourage dot-connecting (eureka-like surges of pleasure and the certainty of figuring out something on one's own). Think about the secrets presented and hints at what they are (curiosity on steroids). 

I could go on and on, and I intend to write about this. I looked at some recent articles by game developers on dissecting Q and, as they have been indoctrinated against the sense of life and worldview of normal productive Americans (who they demonize and/or disparage), they make a poor analysis and miss a lot. I will cover that too.

The Q persuasion device is like nuclear power. It can light up a city or blow it up depending on what those harnessing it do with it. That goes more to character than anything else, not to the element itself. 

The nature of the Q persuasion device

Let me give a hint at why Q was (and still is) so powerful at spreading in a viral manner. I learned something off a guy named Blair Warren about persuasion. There are hidden addictions (or better, instant focus cravings) in the mind. You can tell what they are by looking at how people act--they will be talking or thinking about something and suddenly they are interrupted and go off in a different direction without even realizing it. That's because one of these hidden cravings got triggered.

The seven (according to Blair) are hope, being right, scapegoating, feeling needed, knowing secrets, being accepted and understood, and feeling power. 

If you know what causes these feelings in another person, you can derail his attention to something else easily and consistently and then lead him to accept new ideas. If you know what he hopes for (and fears), what he suspects all along, who he wants to blame, the people he wants to share things with, the secrets that drive him nuts, the kinds of people he wants to be like and be around, and who he wants to boss around, you have a hook into his mind that simple explanations or censorship or propaganda or bullying will never penetrate.

The Q device lands hard on each one of these hidden cravings and, what's more, prompts people to come to their own conclusions about the new ideas and targets, but framed by their own mental triggers. When abused (like nuclear power can be abused), this can get cult-like, but as simple persuasion, it makes people less susceptive to the call of submission.

Fear and loathing of a tool

The bad guys, control freaks, and authoritarian censors in our culture are really afraid of this. Some of the good guys are, too. They don't understand it and it scares them. That's another reason all are scapegoating it.

The only cure is to learn about it. Fortunately for the Patriot side, the vanity of the authoritarians is too great for most of them to learn.

So, is Q to blame for anything? Nah. Saying that is just a cognitive bias all humans have to blame things outside themselves for their own shortcomings. The cure for that cognitive bias is to rationally identify and evaluate things.

A great start is never blame a tool for the acts of people who do not use it to build, but instead use it as a weapon and a scapegoat.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apropos. There is one thing I will not do when I write about Biden and his gang. I will never call him "President Biden." I will just call him Biden. The title of President has to be earned and won in a fair election, not stolen. I refuse to normalize this theft.

I wondered what designation you'd use for Biden.

How about your earlier "Impostor Biden"?

Ellen

• Smile 1

45 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I wondered what designation you'd use for Biden.

How about your earlier "Impostor Biden"?

Ellen

I'm running with The Failed Harris Regime. Xi Joe Ping is a post turtle: someone else put him there, and he is helpless. 

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Q again

There is a tendency on all quarters right now to blame and mock Q or those who have tried to figure out what makes the bad guys tick, then why and how such massive election fraud was allowed to win so they can do something about it. 

I have already written about Q, the diversity of it, the uses many different sides have for it, and so on, but I have no doubt some who will read this will not remember, but instead think I drank the Kool-Aid. Then the ancient human problem will continue--that is, attributing things to people that they don't carry, and blaming the wrong people for a widespread disaster.

Blame the right people

Q did not lose the election nor did it pose any threat of a violent insurrection. The people who stole the election are the corrupt ruling class bad guys (many of whom are controlled by hidden proof of their perversions).

They--and the ones who colluded with them--are the ones who should be condemned. The criminal does the crime, not anyone else.

People on President Trump's side did not take their eye off the ball because of Q. Right now, at this very moment, many are taking their eye off the ball by allowing the theft to be normalized. And normalize it they will. Some will end up thinking there was no election fraud at all.

Refusal to normalize evil

Once a few years ago a poster accused me of never saying "President Obama," then got egg all over his face when I pointed to a huge number of places where I did. But I will purposely not use that title for Biden. I will hold it for the next person who earns it by winning an election honestly.

Q and persuasion

Was Q over the top? Some Q people certainly have been. But there's a thing that those who laugh at and/or scapegoat Q miss. The little ball of high-powered persuasion embedded in the Q phenomenon is an extremely useful tool. It is a profound case study in techniques for releasing the right kind of neurochemicals in brains to get people to coalesce around an idea or group.

Think of the phrases. No one can stop what is coming, and the storm is upon us (a feeling of individual power and comeuppance for the bad guys). Where we go one we go all (group bonding). Trust the plan (a feeling of certainty in a mission). Think of all the puzzles and prompts Q dripped out to encourage dot-connecting (eureka-like surges of pleasure and the certainty of figuring out something on one's own). Think about the secrets presented and hints at what they are (curiosity on steroids). 

I could go on and on, and I intend to write about this. I looked at some recent articles by game developers on dissecting Q and, as they have been indoctrinated against the sense of life and worldview of normal productive Americans (who they demonize and/or disparage), they make a poor analysis and miss a lot. I will cover that too.

The Q persuasion device is like nuclear power. It can light up a city or blow it up depending on what those harnessing it do with it. That goes more to character than anything else, not to the element itself. 

The nature of the Q persuasion device

Let me give a hint at why Q was (and still is) so powerful at spreading in a viral manner. I learned something off a guy named Blair Warren about persuasion. There are hidden addictions (or better, instant focus cravings) in the mind. You can tell what they are by looking at how people act--they will be talking or thinking about something and suddenly they are interrupted and go off in a different direction without even realizing it. That's because one of these hidden cravings got triggered.

The seven (according to Blair) are hope, being right, scapegoating, feeling needed, knowing secrets, being accepted and understood, and feeling power. 

If you know what causes these feelings in another person, you can derail his attention to something else easily and consistently and then lead him to accept new ideas. If you know what he hopes for (and fears), what he suspects all along, who he wants to blame, the people he wants to share things with, the secrets that drive him nuts, the kinds of people he wants to be like and be around, and who he wants to boss around, you have a hook into his mind that simple explanations or censorship or propaganda or bullying will never penetrate.

The Q device lands hard on each one of these hidden cravings and, what's more, prompts people to come to their own conclusions about the new ideas and targets, but framed by their own mental triggers. When abused (like nuclear power can be abused), this can get cult-like, but as simple persuasion, it makes people less susceptive to the call of submission.

Fear and loathing of a tool

The bad guys, control freaks, and authoritarian censors in our culture are really afraid of this. Some of the good guys are, too. They don't understand it and it scares them. That's another reason all are scapegoating it.

The only cure is to learn about it. Fortunately for the Patriot side, the vanity of the authoritarians is too great for most of them to learn.

So, is Q to blame for anything? Nah. Saying that is just a cognitive bias all humans have to blame things outside themselves for their own shortcomings. The cure for that cognitive bias is to rationally identify and evaluate things.

A great start is never blame a tool for the acts of people who do not use it to build, but instead use it as a weapon and a scapegoat.

Michael

As far as "peddling hope", don't know how that blame could fall on Q when Trump was still offering it, even today, in his speech before he boarded AF1, with some pretty bold claims/near promises (like "we'll see you again real soon", or "you'll see me again real soon", whichever it was) while still being vague in other areas.

(edit: his words:

POTUS: "I will always fight for you. I will be watching. I will be listening and I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success...Goodbye. We love you. We will be back in some form...We will see you soon."

48 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

As far as "peddling hope", don't know how that blame could fall on Q when Trump was still offering it, even today, in his speech before he boarded AF1, with some pretty bold claims/near promises while still being vague in other areas.

President Trump is still our President.

From Florida, from DC or from Mars, he is still our President for the next four years.

God bless President Trump.

2 hours ago, tmj said:

and just to assuage my inner apophenia, ( and for J) there were 17 flags behind the podium :)

What do the 17 flags mean? 

Edited by Marc
Spelling

On 12/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

To be fair re Deep State and SCOTUS, this looks really Deep Statey, plenty enough Deep Statey to qualify calling part of SCOTUS Deep State.

and 

I don't know who the source of this is, but I can take an educated guess.

There is a lot of news around that Julian Assange formally asked President Trump for a pardon and, before that, a rumor was circulating that President Trump was going to pardon him.

Or, maybe something from from Jeffrey Epstein archives that no one knows where they are (except maybe Ghislaine)? After all, Epstein did record his guests without their knowledge.

Either that, or this is a show of muscle about the DNI's surveillance capabilities.

Or maybe something else I haven't thought of.

One thing is for sure. I find the idea that Lin would put this out without having a credible source impossible.

Once the audio becomes available, this is going to be like the Access Hollywood audio was for candidate Trump. Let's see if Roberts and Breyer figure out how to deal with it the way Trump did his headache. I don't think they have the talent to pull it off.

Man, talk about a perfect-fit-with-no-daylight pretext for martial law...

Michael

EDIT: Later tweet.

Pardons are out for Assange and Snowden. Being fixated on the Deep State I'd have thought he could have rejoiced in Snowden's efforts to uncover the massive lies and Assanges' to publish. It was within his power to see justice served. 

On a deep inside personal note, I was never much interested in politics until President Trump came along. I never wrote about it as consistently and passionately as I have for the last four years and more.

Before this, I did know there was something terribly wrong with America. But I didn't realize how morally rotted the oligarchy class was. Then, out of nowhere, I saw that for 4 years I was able to be personally involved in doing something to fix it. So I regret nothing I have done or said in supporting President Trump, even when he stumbled and even when I have been wrong.

There is a now hunger in me that was not there before. It's not about Donald Trump the man, or even President Trump the leader. It's about a vision for America. About pride in being an American. As an expatriot for 32 years of my life, this pride has a special glow to it.

You see, for all my life, America was not really exceptional. I guess this is fruit of the mostly progressive public education I received as a baby boomer right across the bridge from DC. But thank you, Ayn Rand, for showing me a different view. The cognitive dissonance is one of the reasons I left America for so many years. But when I would look at her writing, then look at the political world, I saw that, at least for the time being, she was more about an abstract ideal than a practical reality. 

Reagan was better than the other Presidents, but he was a mixed bag for me. He did not achieve the visionary heights of Rand, nor did America under him become a glowing model of American potential, although it was a good one. Far better than with the others.

Then came President Trump. I saw four years of what a sunlit America looks like even with all the strife and hatred thrown at him. I no longer have to think in abstractions and stories to imagine America growing leaps and bounds and becoming a merit-based culture. Oh, I saw the social justice movement, the riots and crap like that, but all that paled in relation to seeing America rise, the economy boom, and peace coming into the world in places it never existed before.

It's not imagination. It's not just a vision. I've seen it made real with my own eyes. I lived it. It's possible, not in some distant future under some yet-to-be seen conditions. For these four years, it was here. Everyday. That knowledge will not go away. Not after seeing it personally.

Reality-based people, that is, people who work to produce things in reality, not just words, know that a change of this magnitude is not easy when the lives of a corrupt ruling class have to diminish in power for that to happen. I have never seen the corrupt ruling class throw caution to the wind and openly commit crimes on such a prevasive scale as they did in this last election. So a setback occurred. I don't think any Trump people thought they would corrupt all the checks and balances and then refuse to look at the facts of fraud in lockstep. Even the Supreme Court was guilty of this. 

But still, there are those four magnificent years branded in my memory.

I know that no amount of darkness coming can equal what the oligarchs and elitists threw at President Trump. So if he can take all that and still elevate the reality of America to reflect the ideal, that a heroic vision of America can be transformed from the abstract into reality, I can bear what's coming as I work to Make America Great Again. 

I am grateful for being able to witness this glow made real and be a part of it.

Now that I've had a taste of it, I want more.

And so do millions and millions and millions of people.

As Ayn Rand said in an early Ayn Rand Letter, "Don't let it go."

I won't. I hope you won't either.

Michael

• Upvote 1