btw - Kelly Loeffler's husband, Jeffrey Sprecher, who has owned the New York Stock Exchange since 2013, let this drop right in the middle of the rally President Trump was doing for his wife.

NYSE no longer intends to delist Chinese firms despite U.S. executive order

What a snake.

He is obviously part of the Deep State, the part that favors China.

Will President Trump send the dogs after him?

Who knows?

Still, if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue win and get sworn in, President Trump has an opportunity to shove through legislation before Jan. 20.

Then again, tonight she announced she will object to certification of electors if elected. This could have been a trade, too.

Michael

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Ellen wrote, “Not the Owl, and not Pooh.  An image of William as the Caterpillar in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.

And you must be Alice. I like the image of William as The Caterpillar which Michael characterized as slithering, but what sort of butterfly will he become?

Trivial Pursuits.

1.  I wasn’t thinking of myself - or of anyone else - as Alice, just of William as the Caterpillar.

2. Michael got "slithering" from me.

3. A death's-head hawkmoth?

Ellen

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Just this morning, was reading that the UK denied extradition...now, bail has been granted? (Did hear something on the X22 report that there was a possibility of asylum in another country besides the U.S.; not sure if it's connected, yet...)

Update:

On 1/3/2021 at 11:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Deep State allowed progressivism to dumb down Americans--even in Congress.

Prayer to Open 117th Congress Ends with “Amen” and “Awoman” (VIDEO)

You have to see this to believe it. In fact, I saw this earlier and thought it was a spoof.

At the Georgia rally last night, Don Jr. lampooned this hard and the crowd ate it up.

It's kinda cool to see how he is adopting his father's speaking style--even the hand gestures.

It still looks a little too rehearsed in places, but he is nailing the timing.

:)

Michael

Posted two hours ago:  Lin Wood Firesite Chat:

Lin Wood shares what is on Hunter Biden’s laptop & John Podesta’s laptop. If President Trump orders the military to seize documents, Chief Justice Roberts, Nancy Pelosi, & others will be immediately arrested. Documents must be seized before they are destroyed. Time is of the essence if this part of the Kraken is to be successful.

20 minutes ago, Marc said:

I cannot wait to see who flips first, or more intriguing to me, who has already flipped.

Marc,

Lots of people are saying Gina Haspel, CIA, was the first major flip. They have been saying this for a while. 

The main refutation is, "Oh that's been debunked you dope. Har har har har har har har..." When not that, it's "You're stupid."

Haspel hasn't been seen in public except at one important hearing where she sat in the back (I would have to look it up to saw where). The point is she did not sit up front which would have been customary, and she did not socialize or speak to anyone.

This has led lots of people to speculate that was a body double.

Michael

I don't have much else so far to post except there is a lot of chatter about a "big drop," several big drops from several places in fact.

Almost everything else is buildup or bitching or taunting.

Let's hope when the drops come in, they at least one is a kablooey and not a pfffft.

At any rate, I am sure tomorrow will be a much more fruitful day news-wise.

Oh... I forgot to say, Biden will not be sworn in. Trump will.

Michael

• Smile 1

The chance of President Trump giving the United States of America to Kamala Harris in the midst of a civil war, a very failed coup d'etat attempt, and in the midst of World War 4, is ZERO.

Ain't gonna happen, folks!

I have a better chance of becoming President than Joe Biden, and I was born in Canada.

I'm not even looking at the Georgia results because they dont matter.

Congratulations President Galt!

If any of y'all think that Galts speech ( in the book) was good, wait till you see Trumps speech tomorrow!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't have much else so far to post except there is a lot of chatter about a "big drop," several big drops from several places in fact.

Almost everything else is buildup or bitching or taunting.

Let's hope when the drops come in, they at least one is a kablooey and not a pfffft.

At any rate, I am sure tomorrow will be a much more fruitful day news-wise.

Oh... I forgot to say, Biden will not be sworn in. Trump will.

Michael

Well if that happens I’ll take my crow deep fried. 👿

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

What are the odds?

Peter,

I can't give a number, but the odds are pretty good.

Say, like 100%.

Look at this. The fake news media (first NYT, then everybody in the fake news and their whole goddam families) blasted out fake news today that Mike Pence said he would wuss out in the Joint Sessions of Congress tomorrow. Someone said President Trump circulated a correction to the NYT with typos. Now, those typos are all the lefies can talk about.

I did confirm that President Trump said what is in the statement (see here by John Soloman: Trump denies New York Times report that he and Pence are at odds).

I cannot find a copy of the memo in image form with the mistakes except in the hands of lefties bashing the typos.

Notice that the image isn't even complete in that tweet.

image.png

I tried to find the original statement and the only place I found it was at a Trump Campaign website--in text form, not image.

STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Note: No image. No special formatting. No typos, either...

Michael

I love my President!

I love the US Constitution!

I really wish that Barbara was alive to see Trump defeat the Coup d'etat today!

Ayn Rand wrote about this story in 1959, and the John Galt speech is happening today in a little town named DC.

President JohnGalt Trump, is the hero among heroes!

MSK, the only man on Earth who called this all the way from the escalator to where we stand today.

Remember our beautiful Canadian, Monty Hall and his show "Let's make a deal"?

So, VP Pence can choose one of three doors.

Door A, do what he should do.

Door B, make his move and #treason

Door C, do what he should do

Funny part is is that either scenerio plays out with our glorious world leader staying President.

Queens Gambit

Checkmate.

It’s not going to happen Marc. I think President Trump lost. I am not plugging a conspiracy theory but the “acceptance” of the vote will put the Deep State in place with the executive branch (President elect Biden) and both houses of Congress, ready to act on a liberal agenda. I don’t see extremism in Biden. No wars are on the horizon, and I think he wants our economy to thrive and for the covid-19 virus to be eradicated.

Oh Great Karnac, will he open up our border to Mexico or tolerate a belligerent China? Will he peck away at our freedoms? Will he make mistakes? Will he stay lucid at age 78, for four years? Will a Biden Presidency run into interference from the Supreme Court?

Here is a key to President Trump's rhetoric.

Just for the record:

President Trump Addresses the Nation on Capitol Hill Siege

image.png

Transcript:

I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem. I immediately deployed the National Guard and Federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders. America is, and must always be, a nation of law and order.

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

We have just been through an intense election and emotions are high, but now tempers must be cooled and calm restored. We must get on with the business of America.

My campaign vigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election results. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote.

In so doing, I was fighting to defend American democracy. I continue to strongly believe that we must reform our election laws to verify the identity and eligibility of all voters, and to ensure faith and confidence in all future elections.

Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.

This moment calls for healing and reconciliation. 2020 has been a challenging time for our people. A menacing pandemic has upended the lives of our citizens, isolated millions in their homes, damaged our economy, and claimed countless lives.

Defeating this pandemic and rebuilding the greatest economy on Earth will require all of us working together. It will require a renewed emphasis on the civic values of patriotism, faith, charity, community, and family. We must revitalize the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us together as one national family.

To the citizens of our country serving as your president has been the honor of my lifetime. And to all of my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed, but I also want you to know that our incredible journey is only just beginning.

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.

Boilerplate, then:

Just beginning...

When I think about Biden being sworn in (if that happens), the "corrupt bargain" of Andrew Jackson days keeps coming to mind.

For those not familiar, Andrew Jackson lost his bid for a second term to John Quincey Adams--essentially due to ruling class corruption. Jackson called it a "corrupt bargain" and his supporters trashed and paralyzed the administration of Adams so relentlessly, this relegated Adams to a one term president, after which Jackson came roaring back with wide popular support for his second term.

Michael

I lost all respect for Bill Barr when he made this statement, which to me, showed his true self from behind the mask.

“Orchestrating a Mob to Pressure Congress Is Inexcusable” – Former Attorney General Bill Barr Piles on Trump

This shows his elitism to a tee.

Apparently, for him, one can riot and trash cities with impunity, but don't you dare protest Congress in a large group. After all, riots in cities only damage and terrify the human livestock--the unimportant. But organize a large group to pressure the top of the federal government? Hell, for Barr, they are above the constitution.

The First Amendment says (my bold):

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress" is exactly--almost in those words--what the First Amendment says the government can't prohibit.

That the Trump rally was infiltrated (by Antifa types, Deep State assholes and probably foreign powers) and that led to some violence is unfortunate, but President Trump's right to call for a peaceful assembly in order to petition the government for a redress of grievances is fully constitutional.

What the hell is wrong with Barr?

Even for a snake, that was a totally botched way of expressing himself. A Freudian slip of a control freak--dripped down from on high by one of The Anointed.

Michael

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I lost all respect for Bill Barr when he made this statement, which to me, showed his true self from behind the mask.

“Orchestrating a Mob to Pressure Congress Is Inexcusable” – Former Attorney General Bill Barr Piles on Trump

This shows his elitism to a tee.

Apparently, for him, one can riot and trash cities with impunity, but don't you dare protest Congress in a large group. After all, riots in cities only damage and terrify the human livestock--the unimportant. But organize a large group to pressure the top of the federal government? Hell, for Barr, they are above the constitution.

The First Amendment says (my bold):

"Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress" is exactly--almost in those words--what the First Amendment says the government can't prohibit.

That the Trump rally was infiltrated (by Antifa types, Deep State assholes and probably foreign powers) and that led to some violence is unfortunate, but President Trump's right to call for a peaceful assembly in order to petition the government for a redress of grievances is fully constitutional.

What the hell is wrong with Barr?

Even for a snake, that was a totally botched way of expressing himself. A Freudian slip of a control freak--dripped down from on high by one of The Anointed.

Michael

Dogs bark and snakes slither and bite!

It would surprise me more if he did not say what he said! 

President Trump issues a warning.

Of course it ain't over.

President Trump's mission is in his tweet: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and AMERICA FIRST.

One term was not enough to complete that, but it got things going in the right direction. So this election fraud was just one battle. Trump has lost battles before, but he wins wars.

I stand with Trump.

Michael