Donald Trump

Here comes Drudge taunting Podesta just like he taunted Hillary Clinton above.

I don't know why he is tweeting out these ominous messages, but it's working--at least on me. I'm as curious as all get out and can't wait to see the kaboom when it hits. This Podesta taunt is especially satisfying since Podesta really does believe in UFO's.

:)

Michael

8 hours ago, Peter said:

I just watched the opening of SNL...

Peter,

I just watched it myself and I didn't find it all that funny. They lampooned minor flaws of Clinton and kept the focus on the media narrative of Trump's sexual behavior (he marries children, zingers like that). 

Trump, who has hosted the show a couple of times, is not amused, either.

I think this is more than just a gripe. I think this is a message to the SNL people he has a relationship with behind the scenes.

Michael

Michael

Do you want to see how scared the left is?

One of their major attack dogs, Bill Maher, can't even get a decent bark rolling.

Why? Because the left's women assault on Trump campaign is not working like it's supposed to. Oh, it's working with corporate media and corporate polls, but it is having very little effect on Trump's rallies, on online searches, etc. Instead, outside of the corporate media bubble, Hillary Clinton is being trashed from here to Kingdom come based on the sheer volume of the WikiLeaks dumps. 

And that is scaring the holy shit out of the left.

I have never seen Bill Maher stuttering all the time as he is in this interview with Ann Coulter. He has a few flashes of his cocky snarky one-upmanship, but in most of this interview, he is on retreat and stuttering.

Bill Maher timid and stuttering...

Dayaamm!

You can bet if the women attack on Trump was working, Maher would have dripped with condescension the entire interview.

Come to think of it, that is the one thing missing from this interview. Bill Maher, for the first time I have ever seen him, was not condescending toward a major conservative target.

Instead, he was mostly insecure.

Ann was wonderful. She looked like she enjoyed chewing him up and spitting out the bones. She already has a high certainty level when she speaks, but this go around she sounded like the intersection where conviction meets fact and both are the same.

Michael

Lots more coming, folks.

All seven are damning, but the one that sounds most like a harbinger of real disaster for the Democrats is, well let me quote directly from the article:

6. Mrs. Clinton discussed hiding emails from Mr. Obama, then deleted them.

On March 4, 2015, Mr. Podesta wrote Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer Cheryl Mills about hiding Mrs. Clinton’s emails to Mr. Obama from congressional investigators. The day before, her team was subpoenaed to turn over all of Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

“Think we should hold emails to and from potus?” Mr. Podesta asked. “That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but seems like they will.”

Three weeks later, Mrs. Clinton’s team BleachBit more than 33,000 emails.

I wonder if WikiLeaks has the deleted emails from Clinton to Obama and Obama to Clinton, I wonder.

And I wonder what the public is going to think about them when they read them (or hear a summary from pundits and commentators).

No wonder Obama is trying to start a war with Russia right now. He needs a distraction and he needs one fast.

Michael

34 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ann was wonderful. She looked like she enjoyed chewing him up and spitting out the bones. She already has a high certainty level when she speaks, but this go around she sounded like the intersection where conviction meets fact and both are the same.

Actually, a better term came to mind as I thought about it.

Ann Coulter sounded like a moral crusader. Maher asked her if she would steal this election to elect Trump. Her response? We don't steal elections. Your party does. He tried to recover by asking her if she would vote for David Duke to elect Trump. And she handed his ass right back to him on a silver platter. Would he vote for David Duke to stop Trump? He tried to deflect, but man, did he look lame.

Anyway, here is more Ann Coulter from yesterday. She is on one hell of a roll.

Michael

I want to say something about Alex Jones right now, especially since he is getting a lot of call-outs from Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and their people.

I've always liked Alex's unearthing of information and he's tireless, but he's always been a mixed bag. He's lumped in solid facts with speculative ideas presented as fact and some outright boneheaded crap. He's quick to jump to conclusions. That means you have to sift to get proper value from him. You have to think.

And he has consistently led with fear and paranoia as his frame. That gets people to pay attention, but when fear gets exaggerated, it discredits the actual information for a lot of people.

Thankfully, it did not discredit the info for some people and Alex's audience has grown over the years--oh, the kooks have grown, but there are far more VIP policy-makers and normal people among his audience now. And his audience is massive.

On the other side, Alex has been right in the middle of some really nasty shit. Dangerous shit. He's interviewed whistleblowers who have "committed suicide" a few days later. He's actually filmed the elites (the names of whom would surprise folks today) doing some sick shit at Bohemian Grove like devil-worship ceremonies and mock human sacrifices. He's documented groups like the Bilderberg group at a time when everyone called you a nutcase with a tin foil hat just for mentioning it. He's been in the forefront of a lot of information like this. 

Since he has a policy of telling people to use his information as they wish and he doesn't require attribution, others like Glenn Beck made a career of doing exactly that, like "exposing" George Soros. What really went on was Alex got all the information together, but templated into a nonstop sequence fear-then-fact, fear-then-fact, fear-then-fact, fear-then-fact, etc. And he peppered it with lots of yelling and ranting. That's not a good template for the mainstream and it's easy to mock.

In short, Alex Jones has not been a very good storyteller, at least outside his template, whereas people like Beck have been. Thus, they achieved mainstream success with Alex's work whereas he did not. But now things are turning and Beck is being seen as the second-hander he is whereas Alex is coming into national prominence in the mainstream, not just on the fringe.

And quality-wise, I'm seeing the start of a change. In the video below, Alex is still Alex, but he's making his case in a far more polished manner than normal. Maybe it's the new people he's hiring. Maybe he's maturing. I don't know. I do know this is not a typical Alex Jones video.

It's a great overview of what this election is all about. It's rational. It's full of people using their own words on video. It's succinct considering the scope. The speculations are logical and reasonable. Donald Trump is even talking about morality in it.

I highly recommend this one:

Michael

I thought Alec Baldwin’s portrayal was very, very funny. I rarely laughed at Old Hickory’s persona. No, Baldwin was not as good or as supportive as those JFK impersonations from around 1962 that I bought that were on those old 45rpm records but it did not scorch the ground Trump walks on. Trump was a shark. It was funny and in no way made me want to vote for the commie.

Newt Gingrich with Maria Bartiromo on Fox: The major news outlets are propaganda arms of the Democratic / Progressive Party. They are no longer reporting the news. Recently the three major propaganda arms, ABC, CBS, and NBC had 54 seconds COMBINED about Hillary’s email scandals, and 24 minutes COMBINED about Trump’s detractors. The Washington Post had seven stories on their front page about . . . . well you got the message.

He mentioned a speech Hillary gave to ??some Brazilian group of Millionaires?? She said she envisions open borders where 600 million people can move freely between countries. I would like to see a copy of that email leak.    

Ronald Reagan turned it completely around in the last few weeks against Jimmy Carter. Will Trump step up like that, forget his ego, and be big Trump not little Trump? Don’t go off on a tangent when you get excited when fans cheer. Newt thinks he will win anyway, but it would add to the pie graph if Ryan, Cruz, Kasich, and the majority of the Republican “establishment” went full throttle for their candidate.

People will now be thinking about the Presidential winners first day in office. (my aside: It may even be a question coming up in the debate or the press.) What will you do that first day, Hillary or Donald? People will be thinking about the first year in office. Who do I want to hear every day of the next year? Will I, the voter, have buyers remorse?   

Ed Rollins was up next. Trump has said he can act Presidential any time he wants. You should want to now, Mr. Trump with 20 some days to go.

Good, godly, golly gee for Ann Coulter. That was a good job on a leftist propaganda show.

Back to SNL. When your guy is satirized it is tough to view comedy objectively because the portrayal is intentionally, not objective. If I were Donald I would resent any portrayal of me, just as I would bristle at someone mocking me in the parking lot of Walmart. But put it through that beloved, JFK lens back in ’61 or ’62. Mocking and funny MAY NOT cost you votes. Americans can and do mock celebrities, and satirize them but still hold that person in esteem. Celebrity roasts? Funny toasts? Late night monologues? All of those can sting but also make a President more beloved.

On a personal level does Alec Baldwin support Trump? Not publically. But at some deeper level he wants “to be” Donald Trump. He admires Donald Trump. Frequently in his own life he has been criticized for acting like Donald Trump. He even had a somewhat mean, private phone call to his daughter publicized like Trump. This next thought is somewhat wacko at first but does a transvestite portray the opposite sex because they hate them or love them? Do they ‘SOMETIMES’ want to be the opposite sex? Baldwin’s religiously applied makeup and his Trumpian demeanor signal an understanding and maybe even a love for Donald Trump.   

So is Alec Baldwin conflicted? Maybe. Publicly, he is still a liberal. But HE IS AGAINST cronyism, corporate handouts and benefits just like Donald Trump. His personality is nearly the same as Donald Trump's. His portrayal of Trump will add votes to the Trump column. We will look back on his SNL portrayal as a “homage” to President Trump . . . . if the world takes the right turn.

Peter

From the Hollowverse: Alec Baldwin was born and raised on Long Island, New York. He was raised in a Roman Catholic family, and continues to be a devoted Catholic to this day. He married his second wife–apparently the priests were willing to forgive his divorce–at a Catholic church in 2012.1 And he is reportedly a generous donor to his church on Long Island.2 He seems to credit God with his professional success. When asked what God is to him, he said,

It’s the voice inside me that controls my instincts, the instincts that got me very very far.3

But Baldwin’s strong personality and anger issues don’t always endear him to the Catholic church. He angered Catholics when he said to a photographer who was annoying him, “I know you got raped by a priest or something.”4 And then when he was kicked off an airplane for refusing to turn off his phone, he called the flight attendants “retired Catholic school gym teachers from the 1950′s.”5

Some of his fellow congregants at the church where he spends so much of his money don’t appreciate his antics either. While he was reading from the pulpit one Sunday, some members stood up and turned their backs to the actor.6

But he’s not going anywhere. Whether they love him or hate him, it looks like Alec Baldwin, Catholic, is here to stay.

Racist, money-grubbing, lying thieves. If you’ve ever seen the show 30 Rock, imagine the politics of Baldwin’s character Jack Donaghy. Baldwin’s views are exactly the opposite. He is a dedicated liberal, both vocally and financially. Since 1989, he has donated more than $144,202 to liberal candidates and committees.7 That’s more money than the average American makes in three years.8

If there’s a hot topic in politics, chances are Baldwin has voiced his liberal–or more accurately anti-Republican–opinion about it. During Barack Obama’s re-election campaign in 2012 he sent out tweets calling Republicans “lying thieves”9 and claiming that if “Obama was white, he’d be up by 17 points.”10

He has voiced his support for gay marriage11 and stricter gun control measures,12 and his opposition to the Iraq War.13 He stated in a column for the Huffington Post (for which he is a regular contributor), that Republicans were only opposing the Affordable Care Act (or Obamacare) because it would cut down on campaign contributions from insurance companies . . . . 

WikiLeaks itself recommends the following Reddit section for digging into the leaked emails:

DNC Leaks

I decided to go there and bop around the top voted (Hot) threads to see what they are talking about. Here are three to whet your appetite.

You gotta dig a little but some of this shit is hilarious. And a lot of it is infuriating--screw the Clinton machine...

Obama/McCain Push Poll (Hits on Cocaine-Use, Muslim "heritage," and support for gay marriage; See Attachment)

I don't find this all that damaging except for Bernie supporters who still believe politicians can be ideological. But the Reddit folks are highly amused by something else.

Reddit member _Meuporg said (quoting the push poll): 

"Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) is not patriotic enough to be our president. His father was a Muslim and he grew up in the world's most populated Islamic country"

> owe-BAHM-uh

"John McCain is seventy-one (71) years old and has had cancer. If elected, he will be the oldest man to ever assume the office of the presidency."

And this year both candidates are 70+ so this is conveniently forgotten

CNN says that it's illegal to read wikileaks for anyone but the media [video]

Chris Cuomo essentially said this on video and the way he framed it was weird. He implied that it's OK for viewers to learn the information the media provides from WikiLeaks. What a bonehead.

Reddit member BucIt said: Chris actually responded to me on Twitter with this:
Christopher C. Cuomo ‏@ChrisCuomo 2h2 hours ago
Christopher C. Cuomo Retweeted ChuckJ
"if we are going to allow felonies to replace reporting should have emails from both sides. stolen - doesn't bother you? Because only HRC?"
I called him initially telling him Ive learned far more reading them myself than what Ive seen reported in the news and hes using a scare tactic to get people NOT to see all of the content/details

Reddit member OddlySpecificReferen said: I'm not even a trump supporter and this shit has made me physically enraged... Hillary has so much control over the media that she's having them tell people looking at wiki leaks is illegal?

Reddit member asled: In all seriousness, what law does Cuomo or anyone else suggest is broken by reading the Podesta emails? This isn't classified information, right?

Reddit leans left, but do these sound like people who will vote for Hillary? :) 

#PodestaEmails9: "Take the money!!"

Compiled by Reddit member Silver_Skeeter:

From Marc Elias (Campaign General Council): If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary's time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation. In judging the individual, we would look at their history of support for political candidates generally and Hillary's past campaigns specifically.

From Robby Mook (Campaign Manager): Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly as a result. He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?

From Jen Palmeri (Campaign Director of Communication): Take the money!!

Reddit member ThePiousPriest asked: Didn't House of Cards Season 2 deal with foreign contributions in a different way? Funny how things keep looking very similar.
Reddit member spacemonkeey responded: John Podesta = Raymond Tusk

That's enough for now. You can really get lost in this stuff. But man is it fun.

Michael

I think I know what one part of Trump's strategy is going to be for the last debate. He is going to trash Obama based on WikiLeaks and treat Clinton as a diminished Obama puppet. Notice he is linking to the National Review. Kinda like shoving himself down their throats and they have to take it. After what they did to him, good.

Michael

Alec Baldwin stinks as me on ‘Saturday Night Live!’

We can’t control the media, Dad.

Maybe not. But what really galls me is that Baldwin comes from a pampered early life, he is rich like me, he says things he regrets, and he hates the corporate influence in political life and he really hates crooked, crony capitalists. In so many ways, he is like me!

I see that Dad. Maybe his portrayal isn’t hurting you in the polls.

Maybe. Maybe not. I have an idea. Let’s hire him to portray me again before the next debate.

Whoa. He won’t read what we write for him, and he might ask for a half mill to do that.

Well, if at some level he likes me, and sees himself as being like me, then his portrayal can be satiric, BUT if people know I paid to be roasted . . . ?

Wow. You may have something there. Should he appear at a Trump rally?

Naw. He won’t do that. Tell him he can pick the venue, get those good makeup folks at SNL to do his face (I will pay the bill), and have him call a press conference to do it. I will also give the catholic charity of his choice a half mill too.

I’’m on the phone, Dad!  

Good. Good. After he portrays me, I will come out at the beginning of my next rally, and pretend to be him, portraying me. Let’s have some fun with it . . .  

Peter

Notes: Donald Trump: Alec Baldwin “Stinks” As Me On ‘SNL’ As Gossip Cop reported on Saturday, “SNL” mocked Trump and Hillary Clinton second presidential debate by spoofing how the two candidates didn’t shake each other’s hands at the beginning of the Town Hall insult-fest, and the way the Republican candidate walked around his opponent while she spoke. Also mocked in the cold open were Trump’s vulgar conversation with Billy Bush that was leaked, his calling for the Democrats’ nominee to be thrown in jail, Bill Clinton’s alleged affairs, and the questions posed by individuals at the debate, most notably Ken Bone.

While many think Baldwin’s impression, including his look, demeanor and speech pattern are spot-on, clearly Trump is not impressed. Check out the video below and decide whether you think Baldwin’s portrayal “stinks,” as stated by Trump.

Baldwind’s portrayal of the next President, Donald Trump? The very close makeup. The studied mannerisms. I see similarities between past SNL portrayals. ‘Aint gunna do that  . . . wouldn’t be prudent.’ Now, if people talk about this, Alex might change the portrayal, to be lastingly damaging to Trump. So let’s not. Joke.

In the sketch, Alex very deliberately wanted the audience to know he was a shark circling Hillary. What does that make her? Prey? Vulnerable? Not ready for prime time? Yup, and Donald is a great white shark in human form. Powerful. And scary if we play the music from “Jaws.”

So kiddies who do you want to be this Halloween? Hillary or Trump?

Trump! Trump!

And who do you want to stop terrorists? A cackling Aunt Bea from The Andy Griffin Show or A Great White Shark?

Shark, shark. Trump! Trump! He makes me feel safer.

Okay, let’s hope the Trump costumes aren’t sold out, like those stupid Jay Zee and Beyonce costumes last year. At least Trump’s a great WHITE shark, (not to be racist.)  

Peter  

I guess the Hillary Clinton people are not amused.

But Trump is safe.

and

Also a rumor is going around that Julian Assange might have been murdered (Gateway Pundit). WikiLeaks posted one part of a deadman's switch on Twitter which will unlock all the files at once and probably other stuff.

GOING VIRAL=> RUMORS JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD — WIKILEAKS POSTS DEADMAN’S KEYS

Not confirmed yet.

These establishment people do not intend to relinquish power peacefully.

Michael

31 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also a rumor is going around that Julian Assange might have been murdered (Gateway Pundit). WikiLeaks posted one part of a deadman's switch on Twitter which will unlock all the files at once and probably other stuff.

GOING VIRAL=> RUMORS JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD — WIKILEAKS POSTS DEADMAN’S KEYS

Not confirmed yet.

A Reddit thread from about a half an hour ago: 

Wikileaks Encryption [Answers]

Reddit member tesseractum said: 

Wikileaks released hashed commitment strings.
pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74
pre-commitment 2: Ecuador eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72
pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809
When future information becomes available. Those hashed commitments will prove that the data is unaltered, and is directly from wikileaks. They're used to provide assurance that the data is as presented, and hasn't been changed by third parties. It also helps prevent the media from spinning the information contained.
That's all we know. /end

tesseractum further said:

My guess is that with the DNC / Hillary Campaign / White house so blatantly blaming Russia for the hacks, when something prominant does drop, they'll immediately try to spin the information as false, or as manipulated by the Russians for a narrative.
This method can help prove that no one has touched the data, from the time it was released by Wikileaks.
(I.E. it's in relation to something about to come)

So hold onto your hats, folks.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

Michael

Here's what happened with WikiLeaks from WikiLeaks:

The powers that be are not amused to have their dirty laundry out in public.

They want the public to accept the lie they fabricate, not the truth of their pathetic souls.

Michael

This tweet captures an emotion that cuts across all levels perfectly.

The Neocons and other crony establishment people at the top don't feel like this, just the rest of America. New York Times's tanking revenues are proof.

Michael

If anyone wants to stay up to speed on the Assange situation and don't like the manipulations of the mainstream media, this is a pretty good thread on Reddit:

Assange cut off from outside world by state actor. Wikileaks activates contingencies. DEVELOPING Assange Situation MEGATHREAD #FREEJULIAN

There are a crapload of replies and they discuss it all.

Apparently, Kerry has warned Ecuador to shut Assange down or else. The people on Reddit are constantly calling the Ecuadorian Embassy in London about Assange and some are even live-casting on Periscope from the front of the embassy to see if the British government will appear to storm it.

Outside of the issue, it's fascinating reading. You get to watch this stuff unfold in real time from the underdog's side.

Michael

EDIT: This thread, too:

Assange internet cut off