News about my health

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

Thanks for the good wishes. It's frustrated not knowing more for almost a week. But they don't tell me to update my will.

I will keep everyone informed.

The news fro the biopsy is not good. They have found cancer cells at an "8". The scale is 5-10. The doctor said surgery was not a good idea as the prostate is very large. I see a radiologist on June 12.

I am still going to be at TOC Summer Seminar.

I am not depressed. I am living in the best place at the best time in the world with health problems. Michael Moore to the contrary.

The news fro the biopsy is not good. They have found cancer cells at an "8". The scale is 5-10. The doctor said surgery was not a good idea as the prostate is very large. I see a radiologist on June 12.

I am not depressed. I am living in the best place at the best time in the world with health problems. Michael Moore to the contrary.

Best wishes, Chris. You're in my heart and thoughts. Stay strong and pull through.

Jim

Chris,

Peri and I wish you well; we send good thoughts your way.

Mick

Edited by Michael Russell

Chris, be of good cheer. I have no business being here, but here I am. My own cancer had traveled, such that I had to have two surgeries, and was in lymph nodes on both sides -- a sure sign of disaster. It's fourteen years later, and I'm cancer free! And much has improved in the understanding and treatment of cancer since then.

See you in ten years, my friend.

Barbara

Chris,

I'm sending good health vibes your way! (what a mystic I am!)

I hope that all goes well...get better...right...NOW! :)

My dad is actually having prostate surgery tomorrow...'cause he has prostate cancer. He'll be fine, and you will be too. :)

Kori

Michael; I am feeling optimistic. Barbara gave me an impressive role model.

Steve; There seems to no relationship beteween the stroke and the prostate. My postrate has been enlarged for a very long time.

Chris: Michael Milken had what you have. If memory serves, he went on a radical regimen of virtually no fat and almost extreme exercise. He improved rapidly, and is still kicking 14 years later.

Hang tough...

• 3 weeks later...

I will start radiation treatment the 17th of July. Three days after I get back TAS Summer Seminar. The treatment sounds like it will be no worse than some of the symptoms I am now experiencing. I feel better with the treatment.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw my primary care doctor yesterday.

My weigh is down. My blood pressure is low. My cholesterol is good also.

I am looking forward to Summer Seminar starting next Sunday the 8th.

• 3 weeks later...
I will start radiation treatment on Tuesday the 24th of July. I will be doing it dayly for about two weeks. I will report after I am done.

Best wishes for a full recovery, Chris! You remain in my thoughts.

Jim