What's up with Kanye?

On 11/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, KorbenDallas said:

Look out Trump, Kanye is running for President in 2024; noting he ran in 2020 as well.  Ye 4 Prez!

It appears that the two declared candidates had an interesting encounter. Folks might want to see a couple of details of the story confirmed from President Trump. "Mar-a-Lago Debrief."

Cue the TDS and TGS media to have a cow over the Nick Fuentes provocation. 

• Like 1

Here is a hard cold reality.

It's not fair and it's not an evaluation on the character of anyone.

It's just the reality of power.

A leader seeking power is in a far different context than a leader who has gained power.

A loyalist who is super-effective in a fight generally sucks at governing. What's more, once in power, he often turns whiney and demands special privileges.

Trump knows this.

I don't think Ye does, at least not yet.

Still, I love Ye's hutzpah. I would not change him one iota. He's like a breath of fresh air.

:) 

There's more, though. Trump now knows who he can never trust for anything. Not even his own daughter, who he loves dearly.

Watch what happens as we go along...

Michael 

Styx thinks all of this is a pro-Trump public relations thing, a kind of misdirection ploy if I understood him correctly.

But he is (admittedly) careful in his language because of "muh YouTube."

Something to think about.

btw - Ain't life better, more colorful, when people are not censored all over the damn place?

And it's fun to watch people try to "control the narrative." If the charge of mental illness can't keep Ye wedded to the controlled narrative, how about calling him a Nazi?

But that sucker won't act right.

Wait until this gets really fun.

Michael

As to all the rumors about Candace, well, let's hear what she has to say. 

(Spoiler alert. It ain't the predator class narrative. :) )

As usual, I will give the opening tweet of a thread, then strip out the noise from the following tweets.

Here is the entire thread (indented, not in quotes, because I felt like it :) ).

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

Regarding #Ye24 — I would like to state some things publicly and for clarity because there is man (who seems to have personal feelings for Milo Yiannopoulus) who is attempting to insert me into what can only be described as a drug-induced paranoid narrative…

. . .

1) I have never in my life been in contact with Milo Yiannopoulus (or Nick Fuentes). That is not a personal shot at either of them—That is simply the truth. I met Milo twice: both times at the David Horowitz freedom center where we were both invited as speakers years ago…

. . .

…I was with Dave Rubin, he can attest to that fact. Milo was nice to me both times. That is the extent of my relationship with Milo. I met him twice years ago at a conference.

. . .

2) I did not introduce Ye to Milo. I simply could not have introduced Ye to Milo— I have never had any contact with him. Again, not a personal shot at anyone, just simply stating the truth. I was in London when they met and learned at the same time as everyone else.

. . .

3) The idea that I have somehow connected Ye, Milo, and Nick Fuentes to take down Trump is again, part and parcel of a drug-induced paranoid narrative. 
If drugs are not to blame, then it is utter psychopathy.

. . .

4) I have not EVER taken any money from Ye. It is despicable to me on so many levels that people would ever suggest this. 
Ye is my friend. I will continue to be his friend. I do believe he is a genius.

. . .

…Ye and I were friends BEFORE we put on the White Lives Matter shirts. We were hanging out before Paris— it’s just the press didn’t know about it so they were unable to make up absurd narratives.

. . .

5) The idea that Rebekah Mercer or my husband tried to scam Ye into buying Parler it a LIE. 
Ye asked me if he could buy Parler after he was banned from Twitter (pre-Elon takeover). 
This idea came entirely from Ye who is very invested in creating his own ecosystem.

. . .

The idea that the Mercer Family was at all involved in quarterbacking that deal is once again— paranoid rantings from an individual with personal feelings for Milo Yiannopoulus which have nothing to do with me.

. . .

6) I have read more conspiracy theories about myself in the last 2 months than throughout the entirety of my career. None of them are true. 

I draw that line at the idea that I am a part of some sinister plot to split the GOP. 

Let Ye be Ye
Let Trump be Trump

Michael

Here's President Trump's statement, too.

image.png

This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about. We had dinner on Tuesday evening with many members present on the back patio. The dinner was quick and uneventful. They then left for the airport.

I can't figure out if that phrase "with many members present on the back patio" is a warning to Ye to keep the bullshit spin down, or if it is an invitation to the fake news media to go after all kinds of anonymous sources to keep the headlines rolling on this.

Notice that both outcomes are good for Trump.

And, when you think about it, they are good for Ye, too.

They are even good for the outraged fake news media mob because they get to feel relevant again, write shit and get eyeballs.

Michael

And another.

image.png

Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, was asking me for advice concerning some of his difficulties, in particular having to do with his business. We also discussed, to a lesser extent, politics, where I told him he should definitely not run for President, “any voters you may have should vote for TRUMP.” Anyway, we got along great, he expressed no anti-Semitism, & I appreciated all of the nice things he said about me on “Tucker Carlson.” Why wouldn’t I agree to meet? Also, I didn’t know Nick Fuentes.

Michael

A stab at insight from Cassandra Fairbanks at Tim Pool's site:

1-6.jpg
TIMCAST.COM

Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, brought political powerhouse Karen Giorno and controversial commentator Nick Fuentes to dinner with former President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago this week. Ye and the...

Milo Yiannopoulos, campaign advisor, Nick Fuentes, communication director? 

Why not?  If you are going to shake things up, shake things up. And while Ye is lit with the fire of ambition and mania, take advantage of it, boys. Get it while it's good. Tell him what he wants to hear. Flatter him. Manipulate him. Suggest lines of action to him. Guide him.

As with Elvis, Prince, Michael Jackson, George Michael -- when all of the closest people to you are somehow employees,  living off your dime or per your grace and favour, it can do things to relationships.  Doctor Feelgood is always available ...

I feel for Ye's divorce wound, leaving the home where his kids live.

Bipolar disorder can be a rocket ride -- just when you need calm, rational insight the most, you are least capable of it -- and you will tend to shut out anyone who tries to get you re-moored to prosaic reality.

So, Ye might find himself being used for somebody else's Gunpowder Plot? It's a fairly old human story, so I'll not discount the possibility. If I had to pick a single predatory actor in that melodrama, it would be Milo.

Edited by william.scherk
Infelicitous phrasing

Touching on Hollyweird and LA county , Whatever happened to the story of Anne Heche ? She accelerates her car into a house and then struggles to get out of the gurney and then succumbs to her injuries and dies at the hospital ? Seems like ain’t does nobody in LA like being on gurneys , didn’t they strap Ye into his on his handlers request ?

Prince, Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears, and on and on and on.

Go back to Judy Garland and way before.

As the saying goes, it's always a different story and it's always the same old story.

Except for this.

At least one thing is better these days.

Go back to Frances Farmer's days and they did lobotomies.

image.png

It doesn't help that so many celebrities are batshit crazy on their own.

Don't forget, the tabloids (and fake news media) sell far more stories about celebrities than they do about non-famous doctors.

As to truth, who gives a crap when one needs eyeballs and moolah and power?

Michael

Here is something I bet nobody saw coming.

I sure didn't.

BREAKING! YE WEST CHALLENGES ELON OVER ALEX JONES BANNING

xvTu46f703LG_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

In this exclusive clip, Ye West calls Elon out for not reinstating Alex Jones to Twitter. *Support Infowars: https://www.infowars.com/crypto/ 📰 Breaking News: https://www.infowars.com/breaking-news/ 🇺🇸 Save...

I don't think it is unusual for Ye to provoke like this.

But his reasoning was the curve ball.

Here is the transcript, Ye speaking:

Another issue I have is Elon won't reinstate Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is a Christian. But you have a person who doesn't believe Christ is Lord going to buy an American media outlet and picking and choosing who can be on the platform and who can't be on the platform. 

Jesus is Lord. 

For those who attack and look down on Alex, their view is not consistent because they often agree with the fake news media when it uses precisely the same mental processes they accuse Alex of.

But...

Ye is being consistent here. Nowadays, he uses the same Christian standard on everyone.

Warning alert for the smug.

A direct quote from Ayn Rand from “The Anatomy of Compromise”:

In any conflict between two men (or two groups) who hold the same basic principles, it is the more consistent one who wins.

What would such a principle be? 

How about free speech?

Ye would only lose that if he starts censoring in the name of Jesus. Otherwise, he is a lot more consistent in his principles than many in O-Land are in theirs.

Michael

Let's not forget that Ye has mental issues, right?

Bipolar, dude.

The man is bi-pol-ar.

And that makes him nuts. He needs to be forced back on his meds, right?

After all, Balenciaga And Adidas cut ties with him

They made him him lose a fortune.

So, let's look at the paragon of mental health that is Balenciaga and Adidas.

Let's look at their top designer, Lotta Volkova.

I admit, Jordan Peterson made me look.

image.png

Well, I did go and check out that thread. There are only two more tweets in it.

These are the photos in the two tweets from Lotta Volkova's Instagram account, which is now set to private because of the outrage.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

But public beware.

Ye has mental illness.

Sad...

And I say: "Really?"

Don't forget, Balenciaga and Adidas are sane, normal companies.

They run under people like Lotta Volkova.

And I say: "Double really?"

Remember, you don't have to believe in Satan to know this Luciferian stuff is evil.

That abusing children is evil. 

That smearing human blood all over is evil.

That Devil worship is evil.

All you have to know is that they believe it, then look at what they do.

Ye walked away from that.

Granted, Ye is too sly at times, too sportive.

But Ye is sane.

Ye is good.

Michael

Here is another tweet thread that was below Jordan's tweet.

If you want to read the thread in all its gory on Twitter, go there.

But the entire thread is below with all the noise cut out.

curioslight
@curioslight
A thread on WHO is REALLY behind the #Balenciaga ads:

The Devil In Disguise: Lotta Volkova

1. She has been one of the main stylist in Balenciaga since 2014.
2.She has a relationship with an accused pedophile.
3. We can't only boycott #Balenciaga but also the people behind it.

image.png

image.png

. . .

I also want to make something very clear, I feel #Balenciaga threw the photographers under the bus and that's not enough. If I'm wrong in something correct me please as I don't want to spread misinformation. I'm going to start with the strangest first and how it led me to her.

image.png

. . .

Meet the photographer that led me to her: Gabriele Galimberti
he said on this daily mail article: 'As usual for a commercial shooting, the direction of the campaign and the choice of the objects displayed are not in the hands of the photographer.' I believe him on this.

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

He did pretty much keep his mouth shut though except for the name Chris Maggio, this where it gets creepy. Chris Maggio have done some really high profile work for Vogue,Balenciaga,GQ,Bloomberg and others however what caught me was one work that was called Double Magazine

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

The little girl resembled the one in Balenciaga so much I thought it was her first, but I also found the style to be very similar. I went on lemagazinedouble website and couldn't find the issue. I found the whole shoot weird and that Disney Cruise Line reminded me of Epstein.

image.png

. . .

This is actually true Disney Cruise Line used to travel to Epstein Island or St James island, however that could just be a coincidence what's important is this was styled by no other then Lotta Volkova. This is how she got my attention.

Family passport photos for Double S/S '18 - the “White Background Issue.” Styled by Lotta Volkova

image.png

. . .

I have to thank the previous photographer for snitching on Maggio as it would've never led me to Lotta Volkova. Now when I found she styled it I thought who is this woman. She has become one of the most prominent stylist in the fashion industry.

. . .

She has worked with Vogue,Adidas,Balenciaga,Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier amongst many others, Marc Jabos constantyl comment on her insta. Now lets focus on her insta and her relationship with a accused pedophile.

image.png

image.png

. . .

I found the pic on the right incredible disturbing what is she actually referring to when she tagged gosha and added a wink. Maybe it's just some weird goth humour but it is from the The Shining, which is about witches that what a young boys shining.
image.png

image.png

. . .

She has just like Gosha an interest to really young looking boys, it's really hard to guess their ages some I would say looked no more then 13. I could be wrong but have a look and at her insta and campaigns.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

I also found this disturbing as she films a Juvenile Facility and then has that bloody floor which actually looks like real blood. Did anything happen there or was it just a set for Vetements campaign.

image.png

image.png

. . .

I also found this really disturbing and I will go int Alban Adam later but the next pictures are really something for not the faint hearted. She seems to enjoy art and pictures that depict children either in distress,bondage or something of that nature.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

This is a really long thread, so I am going to continue it in the next post.

M

Continued from the previous post:

curioslight
@curioslight
I found these below incredible disturbing and look who's commenting on the girl that is laying down. Marc Jacobs himself. This rabbit hole I went on took me from a #BalenciagaGate to #FashionGate

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Now lets go into what leads to me think Lotta Volkova was behind the #Balenciaga ads. She has a weird fetish for teddy bears I don't know why but have a look and see for yourself.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

There is this meme pedobear which went around but also interestingly that's how pedos recognize other pedos. Fun fact prince Andrew is Obsessed with Teddy Bears he got 72 to be exactly.https://vanityfair.com/style/2022/01/prince-andrew-maid-teddy-bear-collection-arranged-very-particular
I mean she could just like teddy bears because they are cute who knows.

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Notice the bondage on the Teddy Bear and Gosha seems to winked to her on that pic not sure what exactly is going on there, I don't want to know either. She likes Teddy Bears, She seems to like BDSM and bondage. This explains the styling in the Balenciaga ads

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

I personally started realizing that she's behind this weird bondage,BDSM that starts to enter the fashion world like in Adidas collab.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

https://adidas.com/us/balenciaga

Adidas not only needs to take down that whole page but distance itself from this group of designers. They sexualize children in their ads and have some sinister people working on this.

image.png

image.png

. . .

@Xx17965797N  recently uploaded a disturbing video with bags that had babies in blood. This is not by coincidence. Lotta Volkova uploaded this picture on her instagram with the hashtag #Moloch which is an ancient Pagan god where they sacrificied children 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Let's talk about Alban Adam, he is a good friend of Lotta Volkova and seems to be cherished by her as she doesn't show affection to many people on her instagram. I found something interesting that is related to the ad campaign.

image.png

image.png

. . .

This became one of the talking points that was disturbing with the ad one of them being Matthew Barnes Cremaster Cycle. Well The third picture is from Adams Instagram page.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

I mean sure Adam maybe found that pic random or he's watched the cremaster movies maybe even with CannibalLotta ? Either way I think since its so called "contemperary art" and it's on the photoshoot Lotta was fully aware of this.

. . .

Weird random stuff I found Chris Maggio:

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

This is really disturbing, cannibal corpse is some metal band but nevertheless  the same theme is going here. She also really likes an artist called Claudia Mate more on that artist.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

The theme is always kids in some kind of a distress or something sinister. It makes one wonder.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Claudia Mate Led me to Maisonsocks who sent a message to her now look at these symbols:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

It could be far fetched sure but then here is one Claudia Mate fan aswell on the pic on the left, to the right is Claudia tagging Abrahmsson that also have been liking and commenting on Lotta Volkovas page.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

The strangely reoccurring themes of teddy bears is interesting in the fashion world. Do they just think teddy bears are cute or do is there something more sinister behind it, I won't focus to much on it as there isn't concrete except CannibaLottas Balenciaga Ads that started this

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Gucci is owned by the same group that owns Balenciaga, they launched a campaign that theme was a"Kubrick" and they used The shining, if anyone knows about the shining its witches that take the "shine" of children. Coincidence or deliberate?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Remember she had this and then tagged Gosh ? Also look at the comment below saying Bloodlust...She has worked with Terry Richardson a known pedo and perv

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

UPDATE SHE MADE HER INSTA TO PRIVATE:I knew it was going to happen, but within 2 hours of my little thread that was QUICK! Trust me these peoples arrogance will be their downfall.

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

WHY AM I DOING THIS ? I'm doing this for the speechless children that get sexualized by pedophiles in the #Fashiongate industry, I also want brands and celebs to distance themselves from the stylists https://adidas.com/us/balenciaga

image.png

. . .

We Also need to Ban and boycott #Vetements which is run by this little clicque of Lotta Vankolova,Demna and Gosh It's not only #Balenciaga but all of the #BalenciagaGroomers

. . .

None of these sits well with me and it's sexualizing our children in some sly way in the name of "Art" "Photography" #GUCCI is not innocent It's owned by the same company that owns #Balenciaga

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Gosha Her Close Pedo Friend Standing next to his Idol and the untouchable Karl Lagerfeld who himself there's been rumors that he likes little boys. However look at these messages and Goshas response was I was recruiting them for a fashion shoot. That's their cover.

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Update she did an opening on 
@MIUMIUofficial

Don't BUY this collection and contact 
@MIUMIUofficial

To Condemn And Stop Selling Her Merch:

. . .

Here she is at a Burberry party thinking she's on top of the world: Get in touch with 
@Burberry and make sure they stay away and #CancelLottaVolkova the stylist behind #BalenciagaGate

image.png

. . .

Below are bath houses she would take young boys and have orgies, this boy(left pic) looks like she has brought him with her to the U.S. The 2nd picture is why is the hashtag sorryputin, why and sorry for what ? Taking the youth from Russia or doing something bad to the youth ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Update:  Did 
@KimKardashian
 finally speak out against #Balenciaga after this thread ? We need her to condemn and avoid working with Cannibalotta aka #LottaVolkova

image.png

. . .

A quick Q & A With CannibalLotta AKA #LottaVolkova :

image.png

image.png

image.png

. . .

Update: Demna admitted all 3 of them are pedophiles. Do we need more evidence? Gosha had already been accused by 2 boys, This is who is running #Balenciaga They've opened up #FashionGate Stay tuned for more.

image.png

Whew!

It looks like the person, curioslight, is going to continue adding to this thread.

But I'm stopping here.

After processing all those tweets and images, I feel physically ill.

So much perversion with children.

Imagine what goes on when the cameras are not on.

I feel awful. Like I want and don't want to puke at the same time.

I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

Michael

Just remember that every time you buy a product from Balenciaga and Adidas, Gucci, and God knows what other fashion companies in this circle, those child-molesting, devil-worshipping perverts are who you are paying.

You pay their wages.

You.

Every time you buy from the companies that hire them.

Ye walked away from that culture and he walked away from those people.

It didn't matter that he lost a fortune doing it.

Now they have their media machine selling the world that he is the problem.

Mental illness, you know.

Anti-Semitism.

Maybe racism, who knows?

Definitely bad influence on kids.

And definitely evil, right?

Bah...

Michael

I don't believe it.

I got out ahead of The Gateway Pundit.

They just came out with the following this morning.

It’s Getting Worse: Balenciaga Designer Exposed for Posting Disturbing Photos Linked to ‘Satanic Ritual, Cannibalism, Pedophilia, Child Mutilation’

Screenshot-2022-11-28-at-10.52.36-AM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Luxury fashion brand Balenciaga is under fire again after the child pornography scandal brought to light to company’s obsession with satanic rituals and pedophilia, including the disturbing posts of the...

Of course, you already know all this if you had the stomach to skim through the last few posts of mine.

And if you didn't have the stomach, I don't blame you.

btw - I was right. I didn't sleep well after processing and posting all that crap.

But I had to do it. At least here it will never be taken down.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't believe it.

I got out ahead of The Gateway Pundit.

They just came out with the following this morning.

It’s Getting Worse: Balenciaga Designer Exposed for Posting Disturbing Photos Linked to ‘Satanic Ritual, Cannibalism, Pedophilia, Child Mutilation’

Screenshot-2022-11-28-at-10.52.36-AM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Luxury fashion brand Balenciaga is under fire again after the child pornography scandal brought to...

Of course, you already know all this if you had the stomach to skim through the last few posts of mine.

And if you didn't have the stomach, I don't blame you.

btw - I was right. I didn't sleep well after processing and posting all that crap.

But I had to do it. At least here it will never be taken down.

Michael

Horrible. Now I wonder if the Wayfair scandal will be revisited because of this...

Ye went on Tim Pool, but after about 20 minutes or so, he got up and left.

You will read he stormed out and blah blah blah.

Basically, Ye is burned that people around him tried to lock him up. When he looked, he noticed that they were Jewish. Then he noticed that anything he said about Jewish people came with backlash and intimidation.

So he did what people like him do, he dug in. 

When he saw Tim was going to be on the fence about him being able to talk about the people who attacked him and tried to confine him being Jewish, he got up and left. He didn't rebut or anything. He just left as Tim was talking about the language he uses.

Here's a clip of the moment.

It will be better to see the whole thing later when it is available, though. I saw parts and it is a lot more nuanced than that clip leads you to believe,

I don't believe for a minute that Ye is anti-Semitic. That's laughable.

But he is being controversial about Jews on purpose right now. It's like he's daring people to call him anti-Semitic.

Like for instance, here.

Ye knows what he is doing.

And he is doing it with intention.

He is moving an entrenched Overton Window in the culture. That always comes with a lot of hysteria. But from what I've seen so far, the hysteria is in the media and it swirls around him. I have yet to see Ye get wound up about this. And if he actually moves the Overton Window on this issue, the rewards will be massive.

I think he is playing with fire, though.

The anti-Semitism thing is far bigger and holds far more rage with far more people than his problems with industry moguls. It involves people at all levels of society, many who know little to nothing about him.

And there's this. Loathing of Jews is a real thing. I see it all the time in places I look at.

The following is my opinion, but I think Ye's outcome may not be what he expects.

He is going in preparing for a war of fire.

But instead of being martyred or scoring a massive publicity stunt, I believe there are good chances that he becomes irrelevant to the culture at large.

Shoved aside.

Then not talked about in the mainstream anymore.

But what do I know? Someone could ask that and it would be a good question. Ye has made a hell of a lot more success than I have.

At the minimum, I have to give them this: Let's wait and see.

I have something Ye doesn't have, though. I have my mind.

I stand with my eyes, my ears, and my mind over this, over all of it.

I will always be true to my mind no matter the context.

And my mind is saying that this issue will not turn out as a war, but instead as a fizzle.

I might be wrong in the end, but that's what I see right now.

Michael

Here's an analysis of Ye walking out of the Tim Pool interview.

It's a bit harsh on Ye, but I think it is fair.

And it is not mainstream media talking points.

Although the guy (Decoy Voice) doesn't say it, his analysis supports my believe that, if Ye keeps going in this direction, the end of the road will be people walking away.

It's not that Ye's behavior is outrageous--and I believe that is the effect he is trying to pull off.

It's that the Jewish thing--as the center of Ye's campaign and the chip on his shoulder--is kinda boring. Pointless, since you know charges of anti-Semitism is mostly cancel culture bullshit.

Ye is not doing a "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" kind of thing, even though that is the image he is flirting with. The real deal leads to killing and war and acts of terrorism. Is that Ye? Nah... people know that is not what Ye is about. Ye is doing a publicity stunt and almost everyone knows it at root.

So you get the feeling of, oh well... there goes that... seems like I've seen this show before...

I used to call this form of posturing by pop artists cheap profundity. That phrase actually applies here when you think about it.

So instead of of a Great Upheaval, I see in the future a Great Yawning...

I don't think the fake news media can keep this one alive after it peters out.

I hope the belly-flop doesn't undo Ye. I like trickster characters in the culture. But I see Ye fizzling, or getting off this path once he figures out that it does not take him to the promised land.

Michael

I have been wondering to myself why this whole Ye business is bothering me. I don't even like his music, yet I am defending him at times and at other times, trying to neutralize a demonization campaign against him. And he is admittedly doing bad behavior.

So I am writing about it. And what do you know, a glimmer of insight is coming.

Yup. I think I know. 

As a former producer of artists, I kinda know artist bullshit when I see it. And Ye does that to the limit.

Here's just one example of what I mean.

Part of Ye's schtick is to get someone famous within friendly striking distance in the spotlight, then play a hierarchy game where he diminishes the person and he comes out on top.

There is a great case that illustrates this that nobody talks about. Ye once had Paul Paul McCartney record a lot of studio improvisation for something he was working on. The normal media message would be Wow! Two giants collaborating. With Rihanna singing, too. Look at all that creative input.

But a brand new whole that emerged is not how the final product turned out when it was all mixed. An example of a brand new whole would be "Ebony and Ivory" with Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson. Two equals making one. E pluribus unum. 

The final product turned out treating Paul like a studio musician who accidentally wandered onto the film set. Only Rihanna and Kanye sang. Paul even starts with his back to the camera. He comes in and out of the music clip, but only playing his guitar in a subordinate manner.

Instead of a strong message, we have a schtick. A gimmick.

Take a look and see what I mean.

This was the same shit as Ye did when he invited Trump to be his VP running mate for president.

Or when Tim Pool said his opinion was... and Ye interrupted him and said he didn't ask for Tim's opinion. 

It's his schtick. 

It's a bait and switch aesthetic.

Culturally, he makes a lot of money doing this, but he doesn't change the culture in any meaningful way. Think about it. The Beatles changed the culture for real. Trump changed the culture for real. Even Tim Pool is changing the culture for real. They do the real deal. Ye only postures about it. 

And I don't mind. I knows me some artists, if I knows me anythin'. Ye made his schtick work. He took a ride on the coattails of others and pushed himself above them when he had the spotlight on him. I don't find fault with that.

It's just a variation of what many in the industry do. It's like people upstaging each other during a play, then elbowing each other out of the way to take a bow during the applause. :) That's one of the realities of the entertainment field.

I think that's what Ye's doing with the Jew thing. He's trying to subordinate the Jewish position in the culture to himself as an aesthetic, not as a cultural force. 

But the backlash is not only treating it as a valid cultural issue, it is going back to savage times along the way. That is what is bothering me the most.

It took a long time for humanity to get out of the "magic word" phase of epistemology. Echoes have always been with us, but now it's coming back in full force.

A magic word is something like ancient Sanskrit incantations. It doesn't matter if you mean the words or even understand them when you say them. Just by saying them you conjure up a drastic change in reality like conjuring up a demon or whatever. A magic spell with words is the same thing. Sorcerers and witches do that. If you say these magic words as a ritual, so-and-so will fall in love with you. And so on. I could come up with lots of examples, but I think you get my meaning.

In modern-day propaganda, this magic word idea is in play whenever it can be used for gaining influence and power and money.

And it can get toxic as all hell. The "N" word, just by saying it, makes the moral content of a person's character change in reality for many. At one minute, a person is a fine upstanding person. The "N" word pops out for whatever reason, even an innocent one like saying how disgusting it is, and the person's character has changed to rotten and his history is suddenly erased. 

Woke culture does this on steroids with many magic words.

The Germans took the bigotry against Jews that was prevalent in Europe and Russia from the 1800's and turned it into magic words that changed a person's racial hygiene, as if there were something filthy about being born a certain way. Notice, in practice, the person was OK before the word was applied. After it was applied, magic happened and the person was filthy all along. 

And the backlash at neutralizing the magic words against Jews is not innocent. It has gone too far in the other direction, making the use of a magic word "anti-Semite" an indication of the sayer's reality, not message, and that reality can change on a dime. You can fight a bad message with a better one. But you can't fight a magic word with a better argument when that magic word creates filth--reality filth--in a person's mind.

This is not the same thing as a word indicating a concept. This is the permission some people have to use a word in a certain manner while other people only use it under the pain of punishment. And who or what punishes with magic words? Supposedly reality, but that never happens. It's always from people who believe reality changed because the word came out of someone's mouth.

The ability to use a magic word without such punishment conjures the reality of their status over others. It's a magic spell to gain power.

To go Randian, the only cure for this is adherence to reason. The cure is not to create contrary magic and counter spells. It is to integrate words with concepts, reason, and rational knowledge and intent. Words qua words do not have power to change reality just by being spoken. But power mongers (and entertainers, bless their hearts :) ) want you to believe they can.

You can get to truth with reason. With magic words, you can get to power, but you sacrifice truth.

That is what bothers me about the Ye thing. He is fighting on the level of magic spells for status. Meanwhile, the smokescreen this conjures up hides a whole lot of pedophilia and embezzlement and slavery and God knows what else by evil predatory people within the ruling class.

They love the misdirection, too.

And, frankly, that's what you get when people no longer discuss things using reason, but instead fight each other with incantations.

That reminds me of an old saying I learned in the underworld in Brazil when I was in it.

Q. Who wins in a fight between Bandit A and Bandit B? 
A. The police.

By extension, we can do this for the incantation bullshit.

Q. Who wins in a fight between Moral Person A and Moral Person B when they use magic words instead of reason?
A. The Predator who uses reason.

Man, I'm glad I got that out of my mind. I find I sometimes figure things out by writing about them.

In this case, the underlying part is clear to me now. So maybe it will finally stop bothering me.

Michael

There's another element I didn't think about that Styx covered.

Tim Pool is limited to what he can talk about because he uses YouTube. What Ye was trying to push, if taken too far, would have put Tim's operation on YouTube in jeopardy.

It's a disgusting situation, but Tim's choice so far is to play there with one arm tied behind his back, or don't play with the big boys. Tim chooses to play, so he keeps an eye on the stuff YouTube would punish him for.

Since Ye took some cookies on the way out, Styx thinks this was a publicity stunt (done by Ye--I doubt Tim would have done this on purpose) that benefitted them both.

That sounds about right.

mJG7tp8iin0_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Holy christ: https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1597404446916763649 Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

I stand behind my philosophical analysis in my previous post, though.

Michael

• Upvote 1

A cute little thing just happened here on OL, but it's on William's status update page. That means it could go bye-bye if he makes changes. Here is the page for now.

Anywho, I think it is grand to have it here forever.

Like I said, it's cute.

That's a rarity for these updates.

The original post by William:

Capture+_2022-11-29-11-30-08~2.png

Strictlylogical posted:

Only the left, and its ability and tendency to misintegration would conclude "damage control" is necessary for an ambush dinner.

Victim blame much?  ...

not so much really as guilt by association (another taboo of civilized traditional western society) always wins big with the Lefties.

I "liked" that with a smiley, but I don't know how to transport likes to whole posts over here. So this mention will have to do.

Then I posted:

S,

You should see the (lack of) sources, too.

For the record, the imaged text above comes from an article in NBC News by Marc Caputo (see here). If you click on the image of the text in the opening post, it also goes there.

The Giorno in the passage is Karen Giorno, a former Trump aide in Florida. Notice how Caputo even got into Giorno's head, saying what she thought and all.

That must be one hell of a source, says I when I read that. So I looked for the source and it's right there in the article (the same one as in the link I just gave):

About halfway to Mar-a-Lago, Giorno said in an interview, she realized that Ye, Fuentes and the other man weren’t properly attired.

Nice.

The source is an interview.

Wow.

An interview.

Which one? Published where? With whom? 

Blank out.

I looked for this interview for about half an hour all over the Internet using my sundry search talents, but I gave up. I wanted to see if it was fact or fiction or good or shoddy, etc. Maybe this alleged interview is out there. I couldn't find it.

One thing is for sure, though.

Caputo knows Karen Giorno so much he can quote her thoughts. That's a badass. And here I thought I was good at quoting folks, but this guy puts me to shame. I have not found out how to work telepathy yet.

And, of course, Trump must be hiding in a bunker by now. Thise is the one that has him terrified and reeling. Trump knows he is now toast. The wheels are coming off. The walls are closing in. Hands up, don't shoot!

Er...

I'm not sure that last one belongs.

But you know the schtick...

Michael

That's all for now, folks.

Reporting from the National Enquirer wing of OL.

Michael

• Upvote 1