Something a Little Different (LOL)

But in the AOC/ Elon video they cut out the part where Sandy says " Hey mister internet , my keyboard isn't working , see if you can fix it" , Elon tries it and it seems to be working and then without breaking her cow eyed lock on his, tips over a can of Inca Kola on it ...

I saw this on Twitter and immediately thought, Deep Fake.

Man, talk about a feeling of Uncanny Valley!

But this thing comes from Norway and it was filmed in 2010.

And the song is from a single called Ferry Aid from 1987. The people lip syncing here apparently have nothing to do with that original production. As people wisecracked on Twitter and YouTube, you know for sure it was lip synced because the Milli Vanilli dude is in it.

:) 

Here is the full video on YouTube.

Some of the YouTube comments (and, yes, the comments go back to 2010) are hilarious and some are informative:

This is like some weird fever dream I had when I suffered from food poisoning.

. . .

let it beach

. . .

I feel like my whole life has been a direct path to this video. Why? I don't know. Maybe God hates me. Whatever the case, I think society has both peaked and hit rock bottom here and that's just a little too much to handle. I'm going to find a hole to crawl into now...

. . .

This was a trailer for a show in Norway called Gyllende Tider. A show where those 3 guys in red traveling around and interview 80's and 90's famous tv-personalities. Think this was their 3rd or 4th season of this show.

. . .

There were 5 seasons of this Norwegian tv-show, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010 and 2016. This video is from the 4th season in 2010, but remember that the celebs not necessarily appeared in 4th season. And the name was "Gylne tider", not "Gyllende tider".

And here is the YouTube blurb so you know who the people are in it.

Lipdub version of Ferry Aid - Let it Be. Some of them are actually singing them self.

The show is called Gylne Tider (Golden Times) which where aired on Norwegian TV2.

Roger Moore, Huey Lewis, Jason Alexander, Ricky Lake, Josie Bissett, Alberto Tomba, John Nettles, Corbin Bernsen, George Wendt, Paul McKenna, Philip Michael Thomas, Steve Guttenberg, Katarina Witt, Tonya Harding, Glenn Close, David Faustino, Gorden Kaye, Alfonso Ribeiero, Pamela Anderson, Leslie Nielsen. Mickey Rourke, Sheryl Lee, Jamie Walters, Larry Drake, Dolph Lundgren, Malcolm Jamal Warner, Judd Nelson, Ana Alicia, Peter Falk, Kelly McGillis, Sherilyn Fenn, Rick Schroder, Bud Spencer, Robert Englund, Roy Marsden, Boyzone, Dan Jansen, Kathleen Turner, Maggie Reilly, Harpo, Maria McKee, Meja, Fab Morvan, Dee Snider of Twisted Sister, Dr. Alban, Right Said Fred, Daryl Hannah, Rednex, Michael Connor Humphreys, Michael Learns To Rock, Ten Sharp, Lou Ferrigno, Berlin, Style

But just wait until the Deep Fake meme squad gets inspiration from this.

Michael

What's wrong with me?

I want to hate people like this woman, but I just can't.

LA lawyer on the lam lived it up at Las Vegas hotel on more than $10.2 million of company funds and took pictures with NFL quarterbacks to showcase fake ‘connections’: Lawsuit

Sara-King-seen-in-a-selfie-L-and-with-Aa
LAWANDCRIME.COM

The lawyer "has recently provided evidence she only has $11.98 to her name," the lawsuit alleges – and "is crossing state lines to engage in further frauds."

This part gets to me, it's this part:

Throughout 2022, LDR loaned extended more than $10.2 million to King Lending, the lawsuit says. And, according to the filing, almost every bit of that money is gone – but the lawyer’s spirit is allegedly still alive.

“King has recently provided evidence she only has $11.98 to her name,” the lawsuit says. “King, in an email sent on February 9, 2023, is still asking Plaintiff and its principal for more money so she can try and make back the money she has stolen. As of February 9, 2023, King also is still sending fake deals to the Plaintiff and or its agents. King claims she has spent all of the funds and has no money left to her name. King also is crossing state lines to engage in further frauds.”

The filing also contains a series of photographs as attachments which, LDR says, were sent by King to the company “as part of an effort by King to increase Plaintiff’s trust and confidence in King in terms of her connections, lifestyle, and connections to high-profile athletes as part of her fraud and scheme.”

Talk about someone who doesn't believe in the word "quit."

I want to say this lady has balls, but that just doesn't sound right.

Still...

I know I should not admire such things. God knows I know it.

sigh...

I've thrown in the towel on my shoulds.

I'm damaged goods. Probably worse.

In Brazil they say, "Pau que nasce torto cresce torto." (Translation: A tree that is born twisted grows twisted.)

Michael

• Smile 1

Ah, to be young again...

9hNiUDodBqI_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

#shorts ◇◇◇ Bearing @ BitChute https://bit.ly/2H2XisV Bearing @ Odysee https://bit.ly/3iWRX3w Bearing @ Parler https://bit.ly/3jWJT3T Bearing @ Minds https://bit.ly/2GPdPB0 Support @ SubscribeStar...

LOL...

:) :) :) 

Michael

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The name of that fish (meaning name like Michael) is Yoriko. The kind of fish is called a kobudai in Japan. In English is it a called an Asian sheepshead wrasse.

Here is a longer video of the 30 year friendship between Yoriko and a Japanese diver.

And just to prove there is nothing that woke people will not try to "re-interpret," it is being called a goddam transgender fish.

Kobudai: Photographing the Transgender Fish

The Asian sheepshead wrasse is actually a reproducing fish that goes through male and female phases. This is called a successive hermaphroditic species in biology. 

We all know what anthropomorphism is, meaning you attribute human characteristics to animals, most often in stories and metaphors.

I hate to call transgenderism a human characteristic, but I don't see any other species chopping off its normal genitals and trying to implant fake ones of the other sex so they can pretend to be that sex. That's not applicable to all humans, not even a significant percentage, thank God. But transgender is a concept that only applies to humans, not to other species.

Aargh...

I'm struggling here folks.

This is getting to me.

I just cannot call this fish transgender and consider that anthropomorphic like Mickey Mouse or Ed the talking horse.

Maybe I'll just head over to a locked room and pretend to be a misanthropic paper shredder with a moustache or something...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something a little different from The LA Times? Crossword clue: A setting on "Star Trek." four letters.

My brain thought of the Enterprise bridge, different planets, the holodeck etc. but I was wrong.

answer: Stun.