Something a Little Different (LOL)

Something a Little Different (LOL)

Do you keep coming across funny things on the Internet and want to post them here on OL, but don't want to deal with the clunk and hassle of opening a new thread? Or don't know where?

Even I have this problem at times.

Well, have no fear, a catch-all thread is here.

And we shall start with a man who was KO'd by a fish.

LOLOLOL...

:)  :)  :) 

Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All you can do is stand in awe.

SO THIS DUDE EATS A GREAT BIG LIVE WASP...WANNA GUESS HOW THAT TURNED OUT?

ZCh4rpEY0UmE_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Next time try a scorpion. Be sure to chew each bite of food 24 times. What a dumb ass... Source: ScottiB: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ZYKCu2al5DE4/ More videos from...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

CBS deserves this one.

All of it.

Forever and ever.

First the bullshit story.

77437ad5d97d778d0b12ad6820c064f4
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Paul Ehrlich appeared on 60 Minutes to revive his argument that current levels of human consumption will lead to the mass extinction of plants...

image.png

Now the serious story.

63b49b3b9216063b49b3b92161.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

MANHATTAN, NY — This week, 60 Minutes host Scott Pelley held a sit-down interview on the universe's ecological sustainability with a figure...

image.png

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Come on.

Power Slap?

Really?

This reminds me of a joke I heard in Brazil. There is probably a variation of it here in the US.

There were two neighbors, João and Pedro. They hated each other for years.

One day, João was playing soccer with some friends and the ball landed in the middle of Pedro's property. When he went to get the ball, Pedro appeared and blocked him.

"Hey," said João. "All I want to do is get my ball,"

Pedro said, "If it's on my land, it's my property."

They got into a heated argument and finally came to an understanding. They would do a contest of kicking each other in the balls until one couldn't take it anymore and gave up. That meant, if João lost, he would lose the ball. If Pedro lost, he would give the ball back.

João said, "Since I am the only one who stands to lose something, it's only fair I go first." Pedro thought it over and agreed. 

So there Pedro stood in a stoic pose of bravery. João got himself jazzed up, then let loose with a mighty kick right on target.

Pedro fell on the ground in agony. He couldn't get up for the longest time, but finally struggled to his feet. He was livid.

"Now it's my turn, you son of a bitch."

João looked at him, then said, "Nah. You win. You can keep the ball."

:) 

Michael

• Smile 1

David Lynch is as crazy as a pile of wasps who had their wings burned off.

Just watch any of his movies or TV series and you will see what I mean.

But he's a showman at heart. He's got that something, I don't know what it is, that make you look and not look away. 

Wanna see?

I came across this tweet, thought it was silly, then thought I would only look a second to see how silly it was.

But once I started, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

And the end? 

No spoilers in this thread.

But the point is the set-up anyway.

If you study how to tell stories and get skilled to that level when doing a set-up, you are on your way to success with audiences.

I might analyze the components one day, but for now, I just stare as my brain turns off.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Valentine's day is coming in a little while.

So to warm up, here is an oldie I never get tired of.

LOL...

The next time you see SNL or some woke comedian or other, look at this and remember what it was like when funny comedy existed.

Yes, Virginia.

Funny comedy exists.

You may not believe this, but it was once plentiful on this planet.

Michael

• Smile 2

I don't get belly-laughs out of Steve Inman's MMA commentary and punch-ups (especially the sound effects) of average videos, but I do get some pretty hard chuckles.

Here are three recent quickies.

LOL...

:) :) :) :) :) 

Dayaamm!

After I embedded them, I saw that all three come with sensitivity warning content blinders.

I grew up in a different America.

Oh well...

At least you can still click and watch.

And chuckle.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

Were those punch lines dubbed in or was that what was really said? Rogen seems so childish. I still worry about Russian nuclear subs able to strike America. I am sure the land locked in Russia know we can flatten them in a nuclear exchange.  Where I live we should fear the Atlantic shelf being detonated which would create a massive tidal wave drowning any place under a certain number of feet, and of course there are military bases near Philly, DC, Norfolk and Dover AFB that would be prime targets. And I worry about circulating and recurring rounds of radiation being dumped on us. I watched the last Prime video episode of Jack Ryan tonight, and there was a confrontation between a U.S. and Russian ship.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Were those punch lines dubbed in or was that what was really said?

Peter,

Mash-up of different video takes.

It's riffing off the following mash-up of Elon and AOC that went viral a few months ago. I don't know where the original is, but this version came up on top on a search over there. And it is as I remember the original one to be.

Michael