The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This mess is orchestrated

I'm only 13 minutes into the video below and there is plenty of video proof showing today's mess was a false flag invasion of the Capitol Building by people who are not Trump supporters.

The video clips these guys show below focus on the inside men (cops) letting the invaders in, egging them on and showing them where to go, even leading them up stairs.

Michael

I haven’t seen that video, but watching the news coverage it obvious that some of the breachers are prepared rabble rousers, helmented , knee and elbow pad wearing , backpack laden, gas masked, not run of the mill Trump supporters. In one video at a doorway someone opens a black umbrella and others nearby have Trump flags but underneath / in between are other flags with symbols I didn’t recognize. It certainly looks orchestrated in some fashion. Unfortunately it seems like some actual protesters took the bait and followed.

Some people really , really do not want the objections to be heard. 

8 minutes ago, tmj said:

I haven’t seen that video...

T,

If you don't have time for a longer video, how about 13 seconds? This clip is in the longer video the Monkey Werx dudes presented.

Notice the cops removing the barrier and walking away while the other dude in the foreground is waving them in.

Michael

I'll tell you something.

Watching this shit go down, and watching the Congress cave in fear, I have an inkling of what Ayn Rand felt when the Communists took over Russia right in front of her.

The mob trying to take over everything while people who know better cower in fear is a Drooling Beast. Rand knew what helplessness feels like from observing the Communist revolution take everything from her and her family and not being able to do anything about it. That's how she nailed the Drooling Beast metaphor so well.

From The Fountainhead (Steven Mallory speaking to Howard Roark):

Listen, what's the most horrible experience you can imagine? To me—it's being left, unarmed, in a sealed cell with a drooling beast of prey or a maniac who's had some disease that's eaten his brain out. You'd have nothing then but your voice—your voice and your thought. You'd scream to that creature why it should not touch you, you'd have the most eloquent words, the unanswerable words, you'd become the vessel of the absolute truth. And you'd see living eyes watching you and you'd know that the thing can't hear you, that it can't be reached, not reached, not in any way, yet it's breathing and moving there before you with a purpose of its own. That's horror. Well, that's what's hanging over the world, prowling somewhere through mankind, that same thing, something closed, mindless, utterly wanton, but something with an aim and a cunning of its own. I don't think I'm a coward but I'm afraid of it.

When I look at President Trump, I feel the exact opposite of that quote.

I feel, to use one of his favorite phrases, "The best is yet to come."

I fully believe President Trump will not let the Drooling Beast that was let loose today get far.

Michael

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There's a correction to this.

Now there's another correction.

First people said it was President Trump who called in the National Guard.

Then they said it was actually Mike Pence and this was confirmed by the Acting Secretary of Defense. Apparently, that was a lie.

It was President Trump all along. Why? Because the VP cannot do that.

That's what I heard on Lou Dobbs about an hour ago.

Fog of war bullshit.

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now there's another correction.

First people said it was President Trump who called in the National Guard.

Then they said it was actually Mike Pence and this was confirmed by the Acting Secretary of Defense. Apparently, that was a lie.

It was President Trump all along. Why? Because the VP cannot do that.

That's what I heard on Lou Dobbs about an hour ago.

Fog of war bullshit.

Michael

"Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you here"; amirite?

• Like 1

Sidney Powell is now taking Parler seriously.

Sha has called for her followers to go there.

I'm still trying to figure out how to embed it here, but with no HTML, it's hard. For now, it will be something like this:

Sidney Powell parlayed this:

2 hours ago
@SidneyPowell

Seeing the Congressmen and Senators cratering instantly in the face of the breach of the Capitol building tells me this was planned. These elected shills have done nothing but watch America burn from lawless Antifa and BLM.
Their claims of protecting democracy by certifying a fraudulent illegal election that is a coup and communist takeover of this country is a lie

image.png

image.png

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This mess is orchestrated and we are right in the middle of the splash.

There is a hell of a lot of video out there like this:

As to the people who went into the Capitol, I heard John Solomon say there were Trump supporters inside.

Well, duh.

If the police remove the barricades and walk away, then the front of the crowd goes in walking right past the cops, why would they not go in, too?

It looks like it's OK.

As to those idiots scaling the building and that kind of crap, it's hard for me to believe they were Trump supporters. The military guys among them would laugh their asses off about doing that for breaching a building as heavily guarded as the Capitol.

Speaking of which, how could the Capitol be breached at all--after 9/11-- except by having inside people in on it?

Michael

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to the people who went into the Capitol, I heard John Solomon say there were Trump supporters inside.

Well, duh.

If the police remove the barricades and walk away, then the front of the crowd goes in walking right past the cops, why would they not go in, too?

It looks like it's OK.

This always happens. After I say something like that, I come right across a perfect example of it.\

EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews

Rumble — Leo Kelly was one of the first men to breach the Capitol building and go inside with dozens of others. In this exclusive interview with LifeSiteNews correspondent Jim Hale, Leo talks about his conflicted feelings about what he did, and why he felt it was necessary.

Here's the video:

Man who entered Capitol tells his story

image.png

That is NOT what is being portrayed by the idiot fake news media.

But that, for those who wonder when I talk about it, is a typical Trump supporter.

Michael

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

As I've been saying for some while, there are many Trump supporters who are armed and ready and won’t stand for a fraudulent election.  They will fight.

Jules seems to find the prospect entertaining - some remark he made about needing lots of popcorn.  I don’t think that the armed revolt will be amusing if it happens.

Re the over 500 million guns in private hands in the U.S., Trump has a lot of supporters among people who not only own but are proficient at using guns.

Ellen

I’m Canadian...

Jeffrey Prather did this video right at the start of the violence today.

He said this was a false flag event and gave advice for Patriots like how not to get targeted during the chaos.

He mentioned that the fact the Deep State and the establishment did this at all is a sign of just how scared they are. He will have more analysis tomorrow.

I love his sign-off: "Freedom is never given. It is taken."

:) 

Michael

Two items, one is sure and the other is less sure.

1. (Sure) President Trump banned Mick Pence's Chief of Staff from the White House.

I doubt advice is all that there is to this story.

and 

2. (Less sure.) President Trump and the Acting Secretary of Defense, Christopher Miller, are in Abilene, Texas right now watching the crime finish, that is, watching Congress formally accept a fraud and call it legit in order to overthrow a legitimate government.

You can read about it here.

This is based on a Lin Wood Parlay and plane watching. 

Lin's Parlay:

3 hours ago

Please read the message below carefully. We have ONE President at a time. Our President is Donald J. Trump.

When President Trump speaks, listen carefully.

image.png

The ragtags at The Donald (dot) Win noticed that one of the aircraft most used by the Sec. of Defense when travelling abroad is the Boeing E-4B. One from Camp Springs, MD (which has an Air Force One hanger) left a little before 5:00 PM (after President Trump's speech today) and went to Abilene, TX, where the National Defense Command Center is.

The two things, Lin's Parlay and the plane watching, do line up.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I love his [Jeffrey Prather's] sign-off: "Freedom is never given. It is taken."

I don’t like the word "taken" in that, although I understand what he’s indicating - same sort of idea as "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty" - often attributed to Jefferson but not actually a quote from him or, exactly, from anyone, according to an article about it from Monticello.org:

Eternal Vigilance, August 22, 2010, by Anna Berkes 

"Taken," to me, has an aura of "stolen," or at least forcibly wrested from others.  Freedom needs protecting from others, but your freedom isn’t other people’s possession which you’re taking from them.

Ellen

Ellen,

I agree within that frame.

This statement by Prather, however, has deep roots, not just a difference in semantics or nuance with other forms of looking at freedom.

It goes back to whether humans are imperfect or whether they are perfectible. If a person believes humans are imperfect (although they should strive to do and be better all the time--reasons vary), like in Christianity or other religions, it is easy to accept the idea of equality of all humans on fundamental levels (life, liberty, choice to pursue happiness, etc.).

If a person believes humans are perfectible, his mission soon becomes how to be one of those who discover and/or develop what such perfection is, then how to impose it on everybody. That soon becomes eugenics and/or its sorry-ass cousin, transhumanism.

Both seek transformation of humans. But one (humans are not perfectible) is open-ended, growth-oriented, and it produces masterpieces in all fields, and the other is a mechanical form of pumping out carbon copy humans at the top (with a little variation for shits and giggles) while discarding and/or destroying the humans at the bottom considered as inferior stock.

When I interpret that phrase of Prather's, I use this open-endedness for myself in a world permeated with carbon copy conceited control freaks.

You have to take your freedom from those control freaks for the simple reason that they are predators of other humans. If you do nothing, they come to enslave you. They always do. So you take that away from them. 

This is not in the manner that they own freedom and you take it from them. They don't have any use for freedom. Their default is they have slavery to impose on all and they will come for you if they can get away with it

If you want to be free and you have to live around these assholes, freedom from their slavery is what you have to take from them. You take their power to enslave people from them and the byproduct of that is freedom for yourself.

There are other costs to maintaining freedom (getting along with others without violence as the standard, etc.), but if you do not take this power and byproduct, freedom, from those who would be slave-masters (Sowell calls them "The Anointed"), they will take your future from you and dispose of it as they see fit.

The perspective you mentioned is just as valid, though. With a few practical considerations. For example, the context is more abstract (metaphysical considerations) and there are no evil villains. And with no evil villain, there is no thrilling story where a hero for freedom can triumph. 

Don't forget that Prather is military. And what are militaries trained to do? Kill people and fuck up shit.

:) 

Freedom from that perspective exists with power-mongering evil villains as part of the default context. You take freedom from villains by neutralizing their power, or you get enslaved. Those are your only choices.

Michael

Now there's this.

BREAKING: President Trump Issues Statement Responding to Electoral Certification

President Donald Trump has issued a statement responding to the Electoral Certification through White House Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino — as he is currently suspended from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

President Trump said that while he “totally disagrees” with the results, there will be a “peaceful transition of power.”

He did not concede.

The statement reads as follows:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

President Trump generally chooses his words carefully.

He did not say he conceded the election and he did not say there will be an orderly transition to a Biden administration. (There could be one to his second term. :) )

Is this wishful thinking or is it familiarity with his methods?

Lin Wood has a few thoughts.

Lin's Parlay:

Quoting
President Elect Joe M
4 hours ago

Sleep well tonight patriots. The constitutional process played out till the end, and Trump didn't interfere once. You are going to love how this movie ends. 🇺🇸

Lin:
2 hours ago

I could not agree more.

The best is yet to come.

and 

Lin's Parlay:
1 hour ago

Time for rest. I had to stay up to watch the conclusion of the greatest attempted theft in history. Now it is a completed crime.

Many traitors will be arrested & jailed over the next several days.

President Donald J. Trump will serve 4 more years!!!

image.png

Hang in there.

Michael

“... this [“an orderly transition on January 20th”] represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history ...”

If Trump has a surprise in store and the above is just indirection directed at his enemies, what is its purpose?

I don’t like cheerleaders unless they’re smarter and more knowledgeable than I am.  Who is “President Elect Joe M -  @StormIsUponUs” that Lin Wood retweets him?  (From a cursory glance at his work he seems like a crank.) Lin Wood himself is only a defamation lawyer.  So far have any of his predictions come to pass?

To repeat my usual refrain, I do hope my suspicions are wrong and Trump wins in the end.

I just added this to ARI Watch:
Georgia Election Credibility
by Scott Adams (video excerpts),  6 January 2020

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

And?  Is being Canadian supposed to be an excuse for viewing what's going on with the U.S. election as entertainment and calling the outrage of decent Americans "whinging"?

Ellen

The outrage?  Like that dumb bitch that entered a federal building armed and got her ass blown away?  Yeah..glad I’m in another country right now, yours sucks.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

“... this [“an orderly transition on January 20th”] represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history ...”

If Trump has a surprise in store and the above is just indirection directed at his enemies, what is its purpose?

I don’t like cheerleaders unless they’re smarter and more knowledgeable than I am.  Who is “President Elect Joe M -  @StormIsUponUs” that Lin Wood retweets him?  (From a cursory glance at his work he seems like a crank.) Lin Wood himself is only a defamation lawyer.  So far have any of his predictions come to pass?

To repeat my usual refrain, I do hope my suspicions are wrong and Trump wins in the end.

I just added this to ARI Watch:
Georgia Election Credibility
by Scott Adams (video excerpts),  6 January 2020

Trump has already won, and the attempted coup d'etat has already failed.

Every legal way has been pursued to no avail, so now it's just dotting the i's and crossing the t's, and doing so in a military court with the most incredibly beautiful Sydney Powell.

Funny part is is that " they" know it too, hence the desperate play by a few Antifa folks yesterday.

Atlas Shrugged

Rules for Radicals ( check out Alinskys 13 rules!)

I too am Canadian, and I love the United States of America, and I deeply love my heroic President, President Trump and his inner circle deeply for SAVING the world.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now there's this.

BREAKING: President Trump Issues Statement Responding to Electoral Certification

President Trump generally chooses his words carefully.

He did not say he conceded the election and he did not say there will be an orderly transition to a Biden administration. (There could be one to his second term. :) )

Is this wishful thinking or is it familiarity with his methods?

Lin Wood has a few thoughts.

and 

Hang in there.

Michael

More aptly Wood can't handle the truth. Silly gamesmanship, no substance. Where's the beef?