Well, the Deep State is striking back hard.

David Hogg, the anti-gun rights kid, is going into business with a dude named William LeGate to make pillows. They want to put Mike Lindell out of business and show the world what a progressive pillow looks like.

Man, that's hitting below the belt. We better watch our backs. Next thing you know, the Deep State will get progressive kids to farm alfalfa and grow cattle.

And there will go the heartland...

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

This one is for you.

Michael

Supposing that Candace Owens was inaugurated as President in 2025, she'd be the youngest person to take office as U.S.  President - a couple months short of 36.

From a Google info page:

The youngest person to assume the presidency was Theodore Roosevelt, who, at the age of 42, succeeded to the office after the assassination of William McKinley. The youngest to become president by election was John F. Kennedy, who was inaugurated at age 43.

Ellen

On 2/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - I'm not talking about the impeachment trial because there is nothing to talk about.

It's embarrassing. These are adults...

Looks like the Trump team killed it today.

They exposed the doctored parts of the evidence the Dems presented.

That doesn't mean much to totally corrupt people, like the majority of the Senate, but there are enough honest folks around that this should take care of any potential last-minute scam getting taken seriously by the Senators who will vote to acquit. And don't forget, their number is enough to acquit.

I would provide links and so on, but, really, this is not worth talking about. Unless a Dem member of Congress, or an anti-Trump Republican, goes to jail for falsifying evidence, this impeachment idiocy will be nothing more than a blip on a minor footnote of history.

A tiny pimple on the asses of the 116th and 117th United States Congresses.

Michael

• Upvote 1

This part of the Swamp is dying, thank God. From Glenn Greenwald:

The Lincoln Project, Facing Multiple Scandals, is Accused by its Own Co-Founder of Likely Criminality
Liberals heralded this group of life-long scammers, sleaze merchants and con artists as noble men of conscience, enabling them to fleece and deceive the public.

The group of life-long Republican Party consultants who, under the name “The Lincoln Project,” got very rich in 2020 with anti-Trump online messaging has spent weeks responding to numerous scandals on multiple fronts. Despite the gravity of those scandals, its conduct on Thursday night was in a whole new category of sleaze. It not only infuriated their long-time allies, but also constituted the abuse of Twitter’s platform to commit likely illegal acts.

The last bit of sleaze was to publish private communications on Twitter of a Lincoln Project person who stepped down in disgust (a lady named Horn), as if anyone cares. But it is illegal what they did and even knuckleheaded Lincoln Project braggart, George Conway, said--in public--the others committed a crime.

That means the Lincoln Project is collapsing.

Anti-Trumpers always sink sailing a ship they blame him for using.

Oh, the members will still be around later. But with a big target on their backs. Their use to the Deep State is now counterproductive.

Michael

1 hour ago, Peter said:

It isn't over yet. They demoncrats are going to drag it out before a vote, by calling witnesses.

Peter,

They know they're wasting time.

This is for the press to get some headlines.

Fake news media--which is the visible surface of the Deep State and Democratic Party--has a ratings problem without Trump.

Also, there's the magician's trick. Misdirect with one hand while the other does the dirty deed. The impeachment is the misdirection.

Biden is having some trouble getting his dirty deeds to stick. So the masters-of-the-universe-geniuses behind him think more shadow will help.

Michael

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

57 for, 43 against impeachment.  60 required for impeachment. President Donald Trump is "not guilty."

Kindergarten playground time is over.

Now back to normal kindergarten.

The US Congress just embarrassed itself by impeaching and trying to convict a person not in office. And even then, a lot of Senators voted to convict.

What assholes. All of those who voted to convict flunked Civics 101. They need to be primaried, every single one, not just on politics, but on knowledge of how government works.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Peter said:

60 required for impeachment.

Peter,

This is not accurate. 67 Senators voting yea are required to convict.

That kind of error is not your fault, though. This is what happens from watching too much fake news media, That's what it does to your subconscious.

Don't believe me?

Imagine making a mathematical error like that favoring President Trump. Can you even imagine it? It simply wouldn't happen.

Michael

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is not accurate. 67 Senators voting yea are required to convict.

Of course you are right. My math was moronic. McConnell is still speaking but I invite everyone to stifle their emotions on the vote and listen to Senator McConnell’s full speech after the vote. He had some good points. I primarily think his speech condemned President’s Trump’s actions prior to the insurrection . . .  in a moral sense . . . but not in a legal sense.  Article Two section four explicitly says a former President who is not in office cannot be convicted of impeachment.

To me, the former President was imprudent during his speech and did contribute to the violence, and held off condemning it. And he may have even rooted it on with his family and aides while watching it on TV as it was occurring, but that is hearsay. Peter

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now President Trump will become an even worse nightmare to the swamp.

BREAKING: Trump Releases Statement Following Impeachment Acquittal

image.png

Michael

Things keep changing so fast...does this mean, then, that the trial is over? Done? Kaput? And no repercussions for Trump? Acquited?

(Just dotting i's and crossing t's, the way things have been...just a half hour ago, PJ media sent an email saying the witnesses WOULD be called, but then updated THAT to say a deal was reached...For all I know, there's a 3rd impeachment planned, the way this circus has gone...)

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stephen-kruiser/2021/02/13/america-be-damned-senate-votes-to-call-witnesses-and-prolong-impeachment-kabuki-drama-n1425433?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=b64fe6d411b2e38abbbeef601f1b28a1&recip=28420294

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

Fox is reporting that the Trump Era is over and Sol Wisenberg, independent counsel, is saying other legal problems are ahead for President Trump.

They say a lot of things, don't they...but usually, they're talking out of their asses, so....

17 minutes ago, Peter said:

... Senator McConnell’s full speech after the vote. He had some good points. I primarily think his speech condemned President’s Trump’s actions prior to the insurrection . . .  in a moral sense . . . but not in a legal sense.

Peter,

To me, that shows that Mitch McConnell is even more immoral than he is illegal.

But, we already knew that from a long time ago...

Buildings burning, nonstop riots, pedophilia, graft and embezzlement on a massive scale, selling out the US to China, etc. are all moral to him.

Being set up while exercising a constitutional right to peacefully assemble and redress the government is not.

Better Trump supporters just shut up and sit down.

Now that's moral to him...

Michael

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

This isn’t just for ThatGuy but I have a question. Did President Trump make an error on that fateful day?

For fuck's sake, Peter, any errors Trump made pale...PALE...in comparison to the legal and MORAL crimes of the left/right swamp coalition. Trump called for people to PEACEFULLY assemble, called for no violence, the actions started BEFORE he was done speaking, the whole thing was a set-up from the get-go. Yet Trump and the patriotic Americans are the ones demonized and thrown under the bus. I don't want to hear it.

17 minutes ago, Peter said:

This isn’t just for ThatGuy but I have a question. Did President Trump make an error on that fateful day?

Peter,

Yes.

He did not realize the extent the peaceful people were infiltrated with anti-Trump rabble rousers (antifa and so on) and people who were working to frame him.

Had he realized that, I am sure he would have neutralized the threat.

Now I have a question.

How guilty is the victim?

Michael

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How guilty is the victim?

EXACTLY. Maybe we should take him to Pontius Pilate? After all, we may not have any laws that allow us crucify a man, but Rome does...I mean, flogging him is just not enough! Remember Caeser! You have a duty! To keep the peace, so CRUCIFY HIM!

("We have no king but Caeser!")

• Smile 1

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

Of course you are right. My math was moronic.

Peter,

I don't think it was moronic. Wrong, but not malicious or showing lack of mental capabilities. But I don't think it was on purpose, either.

I asked a serious question.

47 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Imagine making a mathematical error like that favoring President Trump. Can you even imagine it? It simply wouldn't happen.

Let me paraphrase your post and see if you can imagine yourself writing it earlier.

57 for, 43 against impeachment.  74 required for impeachment. President Donald Trump is "not guilty."

In your present state of mind based on your posts right now, I can't imagine you making that mistake. A 7 vote error against Trump is imaginable, especially since you did it. A 7 vote error for Trump is not. Especially with scare quotes on not guilty...

Why is that, I wonder, I wonder?

Michael

10 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Remember Caeser! You have a duty! To keep the peace, so CRUCIFY HIM!

("We have no king but Caeser!")

TG,

Let me paraphrase.

Remember China! You have a duty! To keep the peace, so CRUCIFY HIM!

("We have no master but China!")

Or better:

Remember The Swamp! You have a duty! To keep the peace, so CRUCIFY HIM!

("We have no ruling class but The Swamp!")

Michael

• Thanks 1