Kemp is cracking in Georgia.

To me, this means they will try that funny business of of comparing signatures against absentee ballot applications rather then voter registrations, but even that should catch too much for Georgia to stay blue.

I think for Kemp to declare this on TV, on Laura Ingraham's show, means he is already flipping and making a deal behind the scenes for immunity or something. I could be wrong, but that's what it smells like to me. Kemp is in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy deep with kickbacks from Dominion, and that's just for starters.

:) 

Once people start flipping like pancakes in Georgia, we all know this national election fraud was orchestrated across the states, so undoubtedly someone from Georgia flipping will implicate people in other states, many of whom will flip, etc. etc. etc.

President Trump's team just gave Bill Barr one of the easiest massive fraud investigations of his career, and they gave it to him on a silver platter. He doesn't even need to investigate all that much. The bad guys will be coming to him with more evidence than he will ever need.

Now let's see who in the FBI will try to cover this up.

Michael

L Lin Wood is not budging, either.

He knows the leverage he has and he is using it hard against the swamp.

There are a lot of Republican smear pieces against Lin that came out, but he's not in this as a popularity contest among Republican swamp creatures.

Lin is surfing on the same thunder President Trump did in the 2016 election. This thunder will not go away simply because swamp creatures bluster and make shit up.

On the most important point, though. Lin's strength is in the courts. Even if the smear jobs start to take (they won't and my proof is Trump's ascendency doing the same thing), his standing in the courts is not affected.

The Republican swamp creatures need to take him seriously this time around. If they don't, fuck 'em. And he means it, although he says it a bit more biblically.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Just to reinforce Lin.

I don't know if Lin expected this, but he made the RINOs expose their true intentions.

What they are doing to Lin now is what they will eventually do to prominent Trump supporters as soon as they can if things unfold as they wish.

They certainly seemed content with the press in unison crowning Joe Biden without a shred of authority to do so. In other words, they screw Trump himself in order to keep their own racket running.

Michael

25 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What's with Newt Gingrich?

My impression was that he's genuinely pro-Trump, and honest, and intelligent, but maybe my impression has been wrong.

Ellen

Ellen,

I have a theory that a lot of top establishment Republicans have been engaged in election fraud, or getting kickbacks to look the other way, maybe during the Bush years, or maybe doing trade-offs with the Dems, or any number of scenarios. So if they let this thing in Georgia play out in a Patriot-like way--the way Lin and Sidney are pushing--and expose all the nasty stuff in Georgia, there is a good chance it will eventually expose their own shenanigans .

I, also, think Newt is genuine. That is, he is genuine in his current incarnation. He had a religious conversion not too long ago.

But his past is not as pristine...

Does anyone think he has never received a kickback for something illicit? He's a politician. That's what they do. Does anyone think bears don't shit in the woods? :) 

Election fraud is a federal crime no matter who does it. I don't know if it comes with a statute of limitations. I need to look that one up, but my gut tells me it does not, or at least, higher levels of election fraud do not. Just like with treason. I don't think there is any statute of limitations on that.

Michael

However, re Newt, I believe this is what is wrong with him.

These idiots think Congress, especially the House, will work better with Biden than with Trump.

These are Republicans...

Is there any doubt about what kind of Republicans they are?

If this doesn't get fixed now, it sure as hell won't get fixed after the damn fool gets elected, if he does.

And they, including Newt, want to blame Lin for their troubles.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The power to invoke martial law has strict conditions and it is Constitutional. Notice that Lin Wood's call for marital law is conditioned by the statement, "if the US Courts and Congress do not follow the US Constitution."

You don't just wake up one day and declare martial law (that is, invoke the Insurrection Act or something equally legal). When the country gets to that point, some people are hopping mad at others. So you have to have a plan in place.

Now look at this.

For those who get headaches with abbreviations and acronyms.

DoD = Department of Defense (often what people mean when they say "The Pentagon")
ODNI = Office of the Director of National Intelligence
POTUS = President of the United States

I know a couple of these are obvious to many, but I also know there are lots of people who never learned these things because what they do in life is so different. So a little obviousness can go a long way.

Fun fact: Ezra Cohen-Watnick, Gen. Flynn's protégé, is said by many people to be Q. Others say he is not. But Flynn had WWGOWGA on his Twitter handle for a time.

I don't know if Watnick has said anything about this. At any rate, he, and Miller and Patel are universally said to be badasses of the first order. All three are loyal to President Trump.

Does that tweet sound like preparations for martial law with a quick clean-up?

It does to me.

Michael

• Upvote 1

What if I told you that Dec. 8 or Dec. 14 mean nothing in terms of some of the lawsuits running? Everyone is panicking saying the clock is ticking, etc. etc. etc.

Those dates only mean something in the normal process and suits dealing with only that.

If you are worried and want to have a great weekend, just watch the magnificent Sidney Powell below.

Rather than me tell you, I'll let Sidney tell you.

Transcript - my underlining.

Grant Stinchfield: ... case to overturn the election, please welcome former Trump team attorney and now lead attorney on a host of legal actions across the country in support of the President, Sidney Powell. Sidney, good to have you on the program. Thank you. 

Sidney Powell: Oh, thank you so much for having me. 

Grant Stinchfield: So Sidney, you know, the first question that all our viewers have asked... the term "The Kraken" comes up. Has the Kraken been released yet? What is the Kraken? Can you explain it to everybody? 

Sidney Powell (laughing): Well, you know. It comes from a line in the movie, and either The Iliad or The Odyssey. The Odyssey I think. The mythical sea monster that could destroy anything in its path. So... 

Grant Stinchfield: We're waiting for your Kraken, though. 

Sidney Powell: Yeah. We're calling me the Kraken and and I have been released to go after all the fraud I can see and find. So that's kind of the analogy there. 

Grant Stinchfield: All right. So how is the case going in your opinion? Are you where you want to be? Should it be moving faster? Where does it stand? 

Sidney Powell: Well, the 11th Circuit just rejected our appeal from the District Court's partial Grant of Relief to us, and so we'll be back in the District Court for a hearing hopefully Monday or Tuesday. We'll see where it goes from there. But one of the things we want, and have been trying to get with great opposition, is the voting machines to be secured all across the State of Georgia because massive evidence of the shaving of votes and the flipping of votes from Trump to Biden exists in those machines, except to the extent they've been erasing things and destroying evidence as fast as they can do it. 

I have in my office right now a huge bag of shredded ballots. I can't wait to see what that discloses. And they're more on the way. Cobb County, Gwinnett County... 

Grant Stinchfield: Where do you get the shredded ballots from? Who turns those over to you? 

Sidney Powell: Citizens are out there watching and observing everything. The people of America are not going to allow our President to be defeated by fraudulent election mechanisms. And these people have used every manner and means of voter fraud you can imagine. It was heavily coordinated. It was heavily funded. And they now have 25 lawyers or so lined up against us, our little ragtag team of misfit toys that are trying to fight for truth and justice for the American people. 

Grant Stinchfield: Well, you know your ragtag team has some pretty impressive folks on it, including some real high-tech security experts and cyber security experts. Colonel Waldron has spelled out that he had been able to somewhat reverse engineer, and white hat hackers had been able to see that votes had gone overseas. Do you have that proof to present to a court? 

Sidney Powell: Yes. We have scads of evidence. We have statistical evidence. We have mathematical impossibilities. It's simply impossible for hundreds of thousands of votes to suddenly accrue to Mr. Biden. You have that incident on tape, which is abject evidence of fraud. Nobody hides ballots under a table. 

Mr. Raffensperger was flat out lying. Anybody who can read body language can tell that. There should be a criminal investigation of his and his Deputy Secretary's finances around the time of the $107 million Dominion contract that was suddenly awarded in Georgia when they didn't need a new system. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. 

You know, they lied to get rid of the observers in the audit in this State Farm Center that night. Then they pull out the ballots they had segregated under the table that just happened to turn out 98% for Biden. Yes, right. They do it after telling everybody to leave... 

Grant Stinchfield: I want to play for you a sound bite from one of Raffensperger's workers that was on Newsmax today explaining that they've somehow debunked this. I don't know how they do that in less than 24 hours where we continue to gather more evidence from the video as the days go on. But listen to this and I'll get your response. 

"Everything was there. There was nothing new brought in. We didn't see somebody wheeling stuff into the room. We saw stuff that was already in the room that the monitors already saw brought in. And then you saw the processes they're doing... Essentially what happened, the Elections Director called the Absentee Coordinator that's saying, 'We're not shutting down. Tell them they got to go back to work.' Because the counting people thought they were also getting to go home. So they were kind of disappointed. Tired elections workers suddenly become the Ocean's Eleven crew as part of a theft of an election. Or is it more likely they were tired and irritated?..." 

Grant Stinchfield: I can't listen to this guy. I really can't because I don't even think he's looked at the video in a manner to come to any of those conclusions. Because any reasonable person, Sidney Powell, would come to a conclusion: you need further investigation to at least interview these people. There's no way they had time to do that. 

Sidney Powell: Well, there's no reason to lie to begin with to get rid of everyone and pull ballots out from under a table that run 98% or better for Biden. If you're not committing fraud, you certainly don't run the same stack of ballots through the machine twice. But that's what they do when they want to generate massive amount of votes that they already know that accrue for Biden because they were that way. Those were probably the pristine ballots that were all pre-marked for Biden by a machine. It's such flagrant evidence of fraud throughout this case. They're sticking it in our face... 

Grant Stinchfield: If this was the other way around, Sydney. If this was the other way around, as I said, there'd be a thousand live trucks lined out in front of the elections office in Fulton County, Georgia today and it's not happening. 

Last question for you, and if you could do it in about 30 seconds. It's what everybody wants to know. Can you win this? How close are you? Because, man, the clock is ticking here. Seconds are our worst enemy right now. 

Sidney Powell: Well, actually with the fraud case, the December 8th... the deadline, doesn't [sound gap and unintelligible]... We have at least until December 14th. We might file more suits. But a court in Michigan or Wisconsin today just gave us a great order recognizing that these are not pure election contests that we're filing. These are massive fraud suits that can set aside the results of the election due to this fraud at any time. And the state should not be certifying the election results in the face of it. 

Grant Stinchfield: Are you and the President still on good terms with everything that happened before? The t... I'm on the team, off the team, and all that? 

Sidney Powell: Oh yes. Yes. There's no problem there. 

Grant Stinchfield: All right. Sidney Powell, it is great to have you on the program. I know you've got to be exhausted, but your work... we appreciate it. Thank you. 

Sidney Powell: Thank you.

There you have it. The courts are starting to recognize Sidney's suits as massive fraud suits rather than pure election suits and that massive fraud suits "can set aside the results of the election due to this fraud at any time."

I'm no lawyer, but I believe that could even happen months or longer after an inauguration based on such fraud.

I don't think the Supreme Court will allow things to get to that point, though.

The point is, the framing you are getting from the media assholes is that after December 14th, it's all over. Hang it up. It's done. There's no going back. Blah blah blah...

It isn't by a longshot.

The presidential election schedule of events does not generate a statute of limitations on massive fraud, which is a crime.

And we don't even know what fireworks are going to go off by the 14th.

Michael

• Smile 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

DoD = Department of Defense (often what people mean when they say "The Pentagon")
ODNI = Office of the Director of National Intelligence
POTUS = President of the United States

I know a couple of these are obvious to many, but I also know there are lots of people who never learned these things because what they do in life is so different. So a little obviousness can go a long way.

I didn’t know ODNI and was about to look it up when I saw that you'd posted what it means.  🙂

Ellen

On 12/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The US is full of people like her.

Mellissa Carone's affidavit was rejected as not credible long before she appeared at the GOP hearings alongside Rudy. It looks like nobody told Rudy the details.

MellissaCaroneREJECT.png

melissaCaroneNOTcredibleJudgeORDER.png

Spoiler

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Mellissa Carone's affidavit was rejected as not credible long before she appeared at the GOP hearings alongside Rudy.

William,

Crooked judge on November 13.

So if her affidavit was rejected on Nov. 13, how come she still testified in a hearing later?

Hmmmmm?...

:evil: 

You can do better than that.

Say it slowly and say it with me: Appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... 

btw - Did you read the part that followed the yellow? You know, the part that said this?

This is not a final order and does not close the case.

But before that, I never thought of a judge as whining.

But there it is.

My God...

Poor, poor city of Detroit.

How dare anyone say it's crooked and impugn its honor?

Michael

Dr, Linda Lee Tarver was probably the best participant in that hearing , are there challenges to her bone fides ?

She worked in Michigan state government for decades , the last in a department with election oversight. She testified that Detroit has never , in her time in government , balanced their rolls.

She’s one pissed patriot.

• Like 1

No one can ever accuse the Soros wing of the Deep State/globalism faction of hiding their intention of taking over the world through election fraud.

Breaking: GEORGE SOROS Appoints Lord Mark Malloch Brown – The Former President of Smartmatic – to Lead Open Society Foundation

Why be so brazen about it?

Well, I bet a lot of world leaders owe their power to elections rigged by Smartmatic and it's progeny.

Michael

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The point is, the framing you are getting from the media assholes is that after December 14th, it's all over. Hang it up. It's done. There's no going back. Blah blah blah...

It isn't by a longshot.

The presidential election schedule of events does not generate a statute of limitations on massive fraud, which is a crime.

And we don't even know what fireworks are going to go off by the 14th.

Woah...

I didn't realize how right I was.

Get prepared. The video is short and so is the transcript. But the white paper is about 8 pages in the PDF version.

Transcript:

Mark Serrano: (Don...) The two dates coming up, the milestone dates coming up, Steve, December 8th when States are supposed to pick theirs electors, and December 14th when the Electoral Colleges is supposed to vote. So...

You know. We gathered and said, where these days come from?

Steve Bannon: Hold it. Hold it. The 8th is considered the Safe Harbor. That's when it's all supposed to be picked. And they show up in the State Capitals on the 14th. That's... the Electoral College meets on the 14th. Those are the two dates that are supposedly locked in stone. And this white paper saying, they're not locked in stone?

Mark Serrano: I asked a very interesting question. Where on earth did these dates come from?

And so the lawyers, the experts at Amistad told me, "Well, there's only one date that is constitutional, one deadline. That's January 20th when the President assumes office." 

That's it. 

That's the only deadline that matters in the US Constitution. These dates come from a Federal Statute that was passed in 1948.

Well, so you'd have to presume that a Federal Statute defining these dates supersedes the US Constitution to apply them when there is great proof and evidence of fraudulent ballots across these States, Steve.

So this white paper lays out all the facts--lays the history out, from 1948 the Statute, and expresses and clarifies that those dates are not relevant. They are not... The media is going to use those dates, Steve, starting Monday I think, to claim game over. And they're wrong. And these State Legislators need to recognize that they are not subject to these dates.

I had to dig, but I found the white paper (in pdf). Many, many many thanks to the The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society for producing this.

Set In Stone? - A Historical, Constitutional, and Legal examination of Electoral College Deadlines and their implications for the 2020 Presidential Electionchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svg

I transformed the PDF into normal text below, but I decided not to get too fancy with keeping the formatting identical. That means I did not use supertext for footnotes or make the links live, etc. Also, since there were footnotes at the end of the pages and not at the end of the white paper, I interrupted the text where they fell in the PDF and used the sign +++ to start and end them.

Enjoy. This is an eye-opener.

Set In Stone? 

A Historical, Constitutional, and Legal examination of Electoral College Deadlines and their implications for the 2020 Presidential Election 

The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society 

XII.IV.MMXX 

Executive Summary 

The only Electoral College deadline specifically required by the Constitution is noon on January 20, at which point President Trump’s first term officially ends. All other deadlines — the “safe harbor” deadline of December 8, the Electoral College voting on December 14, and even the congressional vote count on January 6 — are dates set by federal law.1 Moreover, these dates are arbitrary, being based on obsolete and outdated concerns. It is also well established that the U.S. Constitution is the highest law in the land, holding precedence over both state and federal laws. In the event that federal law presents an obstacle to faithfully adhering to constitutional requirements, it is necessary to disregard the statute in favor of the plain meaning of the Constitution. 

Understanding the “safe harbor” provision 

The so-called “safe harbor” provision in federal law (3 USC 5) simply asserts that if a state has established laws governing the appointment of Electors, and a determination made according to that law has been made at least six days prior to December 14 (the date fixed by federal law for the Electoral College to convene), then that determination is final on December 8.2 The Supreme Court has ruled that the law does not actually require states to appoint Electors by that date in order for those Electoral Votes to be counted by Congress when determining the winner of the presidential election.3 

In the current context, states have laws in place awarding presidential Electors according to the popular vote. Because the laws governing the vote were violated in numerous ways in several key states, certification of the election results cannot be said to have been made in accordance with the laws established in those states. Therefore, the responsibility still rests with state legislatures to appoint their state’s Electors, because no “determination made pursuant to such law” has actually been made. 

Popular elections failed in numerous states 

The Constitution instructs the states to appoint presidential Electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.” Since 1860, all states have passed laws awarding their electoral votes according to the popular vote in the presidential election.4 Two states, Maine and 

+++
1 https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
2 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/5
3 https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/531/70/
4 https://www.nass.org/sites/default/files/surveys/2020-10/summary-electoral-college-laws-Oct20.pdf
+++

Nebraska, award one electoral vote to the winner of the popular vote in each congressional district, but the remainder are awarded to the overall winner in the state. 

The Constitution also grants states the authority to establish the “times, places, and manner” of elections,5 which state legislatures have done by crafting laws governing how elections should be conducted. Yet, in at least five key swing states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — election laws were routinely and flagrantly violated by election administrators and state officials during the 2020 presidential election cycle. 

Arizona 

State officers and Maricopa County Officials failed to enforce the state law against private companies from directing federal election administration, accepting millions of dollars in private grants that gave some voters in the state access to advantages that were unavailable to voters in other parts of the state. These officials also allowed for gaps in the chain of custody of official ballots through the use of “mobile” drop boxes that are stationed in unsupervised public locations, failed to enforce the state law against double voting, and failed to enforce the state law against allowing people to vote using an address where they no longer live. 

As a result of these violations, data experts estimate that more than 300,000 potentially fraudulent ballots may have influenced the outcome of the popular vote in the state, including more than 200,000 illegal ballots that were counted and about 75,000 legal votes that were not counted.6 

Georgia 

Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature. In addition, state election officials entered into a settlement agreement with the Democratic Party that created rules for processing absentee ballots that directly contradict the legislature’s intent. Officials also failed to enforce state law residency requirements on voters who changed addresses before the November 3, 2020 election, leading to an estimated 20,000 unlawful ballots being improperly counted. 

Data experts put the total number of illegal votes counted and legal votes not counted at more than 200,000, far greater than the margin separating Joe Biden and Donald Trump in the state.7

Michigan 

+++
5 https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-4/clause-1
6 Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa Case No. CV 2020-096490
7 Fulton County (GA) Superior Court Case No. 2020CV342959
+++

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson gave private activist organizations direct access to the state’s voter files, which should only be accessible to election clerks. She also violated a state law requiring signatures for absentee ballot requests by establishing online voter registration without statutory authority, and unilaterally decided — without legislative approval — to send absentee ballot request forms to every household in the state, without even checking to see whether the registered voters listed for each address had died or moved. 

Michigan election officials also failed to provide meaningful observation of the vote counting process, a violation of the Michigan Constitution [Const. 1963, art 2, § 4(1)(h)], as well as state statute [MCL § 168.765a(12)]. The refusal to allow observers to oversee the process resulted in significant abnormalities. In Detroit, for instance, 71% of the city’s 134 Absent Vote Counter Boards (AVCB) were left unbalanced without explanation. 

As a result of these violations, data experts identified more than 500,000 potentially fraudulent ballots.8 

Pennsylvania 

Urban counties such as Allegheny (Pittsburgh), Philadelphia, and Delaware County received over $10 million in private grants that imposed strict conditions on the conduct of elections without legislative approval, violating state laws prohibiting the use of private money to pay for federal elections. In addition, election officials took unlawful steps to pre-canvass mail-in ballots and help voters “cure” flawed ballots that had missing or incorrect information or otherwise failed to meet legal criteria designed to prevent fraud. 

Secretary of State Kathleen Boockvar also exceeded her authority by issuing guidance granting permission for counties to engage in these unlawful practices. She issued this guidance less than 24 hours before polls closed — insufficient time for counties that had not engaged in those practices to take advantage of them, even if the guidance were legitimate. 

These practices resulted in well over 100,000 potentially fraudulent ballots, according to analysis by data experts.9 

Wisconsin 

Wisconsin law requires photo ID for absentee ballot requests, specifically to prevent fraud. Notably, the law mentions the legislature’s intent “to prevent overzealous solicitation of absent electors who may prefer not to participate in an election.” 

+++
8 Michigan Supreme Court Case No. 162286 
9 Metcalfe, Daryl D, et al. v. Wolf, Bookvar, et al, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania Complaint Filing WCMWHB00816378 
+++

The Wisconsin Election Commission also violated state law by allowing voters to claim “indefinite confinement” as a means of avoiding the legal requirement to provide a photo ID when requesting an absentee ballot. The legislature established this exemption for the elderly and disabled, yet many of the individuals who claimed it in 2020 subsequently left their homes to participate in family outings, political protests, and other activities that directly contradict their claim to have been “indefinitely confined.” 

Data experts estimate that more than 150,000 votes were affected by these violations, including nearly 100,000 illegal ballots cast by individuals falsely claiming to be indefinitely confined.10 

Despite the obvious problems that occurred on election day in a number of states, election officials in urban, Democratic strongholds are refusing to allow access to ballots, ballot envelopes, surveillance video of counting centers and video of loading docks and receiving docks, dropbox logs or video of dropbox locations. 

Forensic examination of the ballots is necessary to determine the validity of the ballots. An enormous amount of information is available from examining ballots. 

Surveillance video has already revealed fraudulent ballots being counted in Atlanta and video surveillance and GPS information is available to corroborate sworn testimony by US Postal employees and subcontractors with the US Postal Service that hundreds of thousands of ballots were moved across state lines. Thus far, officials have refused to release any of this evidence. 

Current Electoral deadlines are merely current Federal statute, not Constitutional law 

In 1789 electors were appointed on the first Wednesday of January, electors met on the first Wednesday in February, and the Electoral vote was tabulated by a joint session of Congress on the first Wednesday of March.11 

For over half a century, from 1792 until 1844, electors had to be appointed any time within the 34 days before the first Wednesday in December, and the electors met and voted on the first Wednesday in December.12 

For 139 years, in every election between 1792 and 1932 except the 1876 election, the Electoral vote was tabulated by Congress on the second Wednesday in February.13 

+++
10 Wisconsin Supreme Court Case No. 2020AP1930-OA 
11 Resolution of 13 September 1788 by the Confederation Congress 
12 1 Stat. 239, Sec 1-2 
13 1 Stat. 239, Sec 5 
+++

For 44 years, between 1888 and 1932, the Electors met and voted on the second Monday in January.14 

A single national day for appointing electors (i.e., voting) nationally wasn’t established until 1848.15 Moreover, Tuesday was picked based on obsolete religious and agricultural concerns. In the 1800s, most citizens worked as farmers and lived far from polling places. Since it often took people at least a day to travel to a polling place, lawmakers needed a two-day window for Election day. Weekends were out of bounds because Sunday was for Church, and Wednesday was market day for farmers. 

Finally, current dates for Electors meeting and voting, and Congress tabulating Electoral votes, have only been Federal law since 1948.16 

Appointment of Electors by statewide popular vote is local legal custom, not Constitutional law 

For instance, South Carolina didn’t adopt electors by statewide popular vote until 1860. 

There is precedent for delaying/changing election deadlines in the event of unclear or questionable results or other circumstances 

March 4, 1789 was the earliest date on which the Electoral Vote could be formally counted by Congress during the first election, but The First Congress did not achieve a quorum in both houses (necessary in order to hold a Joint Session of the entire Congress) until 6 April 1789, so the Electoral Vote coming out of the first Presidential Election was not counted and tabulated by Congress until that date.17 

In the 1876 election, it became apparent, well before the Tabulation Joint Session of Congress was scheduled to meet on 14 February 1877, that something was terribly wrong with the Electoral Vote coming out of the meetings of more than a few "electoral colleges" held on 6 December 1876. Not only would the Electoral Vote be close (as could be easily discerned from the reports of the popular returns in each State as already published in newspapers around the Nation,) but at least three States in the South (as it was the post-Civil War Reconstruction era) were sending two sets of Electoral Votes — one in favor of each Major Party’s candidate. To make matters worse, one of these Major Parties controlled one house of the outgoing Congress, while the second Party controlled the other house leaving no possibility of a Party line vote in Congress.18 

+++
14 24 Stat. 373, Sec 1 
15 5 Stat. 721 
16 62 Stat. 675 3 USC 7, 15 
17 https://www.thegreenpapers.com/Hx/ElectoralCollege.html
18 Ibid 
+++

To this end, Congress quickly passed legislation (signed into law by outgoing President Grant on 29 January 1877) completely bypassing the usual process of Electoral Vote counting, instead requiring Congress to hold what would otherwise be the normal Tabulation Joint Session early — in this case, on 1 February 1877 — to discern just which States were in dispute. Congress then formally handed those disputes over to a so-called "Electoral Commission" consisting of Senators, Congressmen, and U.S. Supreme Court Justices appointed to the task by Congress.19 

The earlier-than-usual meeting of Congress in Tabulation Joint Session was intended to buy the Electoral Commission more time to resolve these disputes before the looming 4 March 1877 deadline, on which date a new President would have to take office. By a combination of constitutional fiat and Federal statute, President Grant's term ended — no matter what — on that date. 

A Joint Session to count and tabulate the disputed State's Electoral Vote as decided by the Electoral Commission was held on 2 March 1877, just two days before the new President [Rutherford B. Hayes] would constitutionally take office.20 

The importance of addressing fraud concerns prior to Inauguration Day 

As has been demonstrated in this brief, there is significant flexibility and precedent in U.S. law for changing the date that electors are appointed, changing the date electors convene to vote, and changing the date electors have their vote certified by Congress. 

We are less than 40 percent of the way from Election Day to Inaugural Day. This makes such a delay very reasonable, given the unprecedented thin margins between Trump and Biden in several states and the growing evidence of serious amounts of systemic electoral fraud. Meanwhile, Joe Biden and his supporters can continue with important transition work in the event a transfer of power does occur. 

For the sake of American democracy and to strengthen our fraying social fabric, it is preferable to address the fraud issues before determining who is the next President. The investigations will be rigorous and continue whether or not the Electoral College vote is held December 14. For the sake of the country, Joe Biden and his supporters should welcome a fair and impartial investigation, especially because they are so confident they will prevail. Otherwise, a dark cloud will hang over the Biden Administration if it becomes clear his election was illegitimate, and the socio-political fragmentation that is occuring in the United States will only worsen. 

Conclusion 

+++
19 Ibid 
20 https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/44-2/h251
+++

Election officials in urban Democrat strongholds are behaving similar to a football team which gained an advantage from a questionable play and are now running up to the line of scrimmage to begin the next play before America can throw the red flag on the field to demand a closer look. 

The deadlines for the seating of electors and their voting, however, is not necessary for the effective transition of power. As we have established these deadlines were created for the convenience of travel, just as election day was placed uniformly on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November to allow farmers to complete the fall harvest prior to voting. In other words, these dates have nothing to do with the transition of power and are largely not relevant to a time when electors do not have to ride horses to Washington, D.C. to vote. Accordingly, these dates should not interfere with state legislatures effectively investigating the management of the election, especially when we experience unprecedented manipulation of election rules calling into question hundreds of thousands of ballots. We have, and must have, time to get it right. 

The Constitution explicitly assigns the power to appoint presidential Electors to the legislatures of the various states. Those state legislatures have established laws governing the conduct of elections and awarding presidential Electors according to the results of the popular vote. The “safe harbor” provision established by federal statute sets a deadline for determining Electors according to the laws in place for that purpose in each state. 

Because the laws governing the conduct of elections were flagrantly violated in numerous states during the 2020 presidential election, there can be no determination of presidential Electors pursuant to state law. As such, the Constitution makes clear that the responsibility rests with state legislatures to appoint Electors. This should be done as expeditiously as possible, but the only deadline state lawmakers have an obligation to meet is the one deadline set forth in the Constitution — noon on January 20, 2021.

I don't see how the Supreme Court will be able to argue with this, although I also don't wear a black robe.

At least, this make things a whole new ball game. And I bet that's the importance of the judge ordering one of Sidney's lawsuits to be considered as a massive fraud suit and not just a purely electoral suit.

And I'm going to have to study a whole lot more civics to scratch all these curiosity itches that are forming in me.

Michael

Very, very interesting...

Here's the story.

This lady, Brenda Hardin Bridges, made a post non Facebook on December 4 about a broken down school bus full of voting equipment. You can click on the link in Gen. Flynn's tweet (which goes to a mobile version at Facebook--click here for the desktop version), but for the sake of my comments right now, here is the picture and text.

Shared from parlor 

PLEASE share this Voter fraud. This was today in Buckeye Arizona, loaded with voting machines, confirmed by local police, but no one is covering it, not local news. The bus was abandoned

This morning I stopped at the shell market on Buckeye road just east of hwy 85 for coffee! The place was crawling with police and investigators! Turns out the bus broke down in the early hours of the morning. No driver around but the police were called for suspicious vehicle. Turns out to have 2006 nevada plates. They opened the back doors and the bus is completely packed with voter machines!

On MC 85 at State route 85 at the Shell gas station. Buckeye, Police, Maricopa County Sherriff and ATF wete here. please give this information to someone on Trumps voter fraud team, share this. The news has a lid on it...

image.png

Before I posted this on OL, I wanted to verify it. (You wouldn't believe how complex this gets at times.)

This is the photo on Facebook for Brenda Hardin Bridges (see here).

image.png

I searched all over Parler and could not find anything about this. But then again, you can only search for users and hashtags over there. In other words, you can't use keywords to search for posts, only users and hashtags.

After going through a bunch of permutations, I gave up. I couldn't find anything about this lady, nor anything about the bus story. 

And the only thing I could find about "Brenda Hardin Bridges" on the search engines pointed to her Facebook account or people sharing that FB post of hers.

But on Facebook, I did find a post from the Buckeye AZ Police Department (see here) dated December 4. Here is the picture and text.

MESSAGE FROM THE BUCKEYE POLICE DEPARTMENT REGARDING A PICTURE AND MISINFORMATION CIRCULATING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Both the Buckeye Police Department and an investigator from the Attorney General’s office responded to this "suspicious bus." It was determined the bus was full of office equipment purchased at a surplus sale, complete with invoices and receipts. The information in the original post is inaccurate. Thank you, as always, for your support.

image.png

Now here is what I find intriguing.

Gen. Flynn is savvy enough to source something like this correctly. Yet this is obviously a dubious story at best. So why did he make a public tweet about it and tag Kelli Ward, Doug Ducey, Jesse Binnall, and Sidney Powell?

That's a lot of firepower for a dubious story.

And there's something else. This story looks exactly what an original phony source story/post for the "trading up the chain" publicity (or propaganda) strategy looks like. Basically, "trading up the chain" means you start with a not-too-credible story online somewhere from a person not well known, but a story that looks credible at first glance, then get more credible people to post about it. Soon everybody is sharing it, but sourcing the more credible people until they are only sourcing each other, not the original story. And this goes on up the chain to the major news outlets.

So why would Gen. Flynn do that?

Well, he could have screwed up. Possible, but I doubt it.

I also doubt he would imagine this story would hit national news.

So the only thing I can figure is that this is a trigger for something else to happen. Gen. Flynn is a spook, a military one, but still a spook, after all. Spooks do things like this.

But trigger what? Well, I'm not saying the following is the case, and it also deals with Georgia, not Arizona, but this did pop up on Twitter and gives an example for brainstorming.

So I am going to keep my antenna out to see if anything comes of this thing. It might be nothing, but it might lead to somewhere very, very interesting.

At any rate, the Deep State is going down.

Michael

Compare and contrast:

21 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Mellissa Carone's affidavit was rejected as not credible long before she appeared at the GOP hearings alongside Rudy. It looks like nobody told Rudy the details.

The case number at the link is 20-014780-AW

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
21 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Mellissa Carone's affidavit was rejected as not credible long before she appeared at the GOP hearings alongside Rudy.

What's missing in the truncquoat? "It looks like nobody told Rudy the details."

William,

Crooked judge on November 13.

Is that a claim or an assumption or a conclusion?  "Crooked judge" is easy to say, but requires more than merely stating it to be persuasive, let alone relevant to legal proceedings. "Crooked Judge" is a dodge, in my opinion.

So if her affidavit was rejected on Nov. 13, how come she still testified in a hearing later?

Hmmmmm?...

It looks like nobody told Rudy the details.

You can do better than that.

Say it slowly and say it with me: Appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... appeals exist... 

Existence exists, appeals to emotion exist, appeals to Pennsylvania courts exist. Appeals to ignorance exist as well. How to put all the appeals in context?

My question is "have you researched the outcome of 20-014780-AW  in Pennsylvania courts?"

btw - Did you read the part that followed the yellow? You know, the part that said this?

This is not a final order and does not close the case.

Of course. 

Will you find out how the appeals fared?  Appeals exist, after all.  😇

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

It looks like nobody told Rudy the details.

William,

I don't know what you are talking about. I probably could figure it out, but if there's a gotcha in there somewhere, I just don't give a fuck. I don't have the time to play guessing games and let's impugn/defend Rudy's mental acuity.

I do know the lady has turned into a rock star because of her sassy testimony to a clueless bureaucrat. She's a symbol of rebellion against the encroaching authoritarianism, cheating and mediocrity of the left.

Michael

On 12/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What if I told you that Dec. 8 or Dec. 14 mean nothing in terms of some of the lawsuits running?

Which lawsuits are you signifying?

Rudy Giuliani explains part of his strategy to Steve Bannon at War Room Pandemic (episode 564 Part 3):

I expect the former mayor will have more to say today, given an apparent positive COVID-19 test and his strategy.

How will he proceed, if he is infected?