2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I expect the former mayor will have more to say today, given an apparent positive COVID-19 test and his strategy.

Wrong.

According to Maggie Haberman in the New York Times, an informed source told her Giuliani was admitted to Georgetown Hospital in DC.

Of course, Fake News and all that.

QAnons will perhaps find a Luciferian hand behind a "poisoning" of Giuliani.

Get the guy on the exact same regimen as the President, if his infection appears to mount, and it's more than an abundance of caution that put him in Georgetown.

It would be a cruel fate if he could not manage the broad Trump legal strategy through the coming crucial/irrelevant weeks.

Edited by william.scherk

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

QAnons will perhaps find a Luciferian hand behind a "poisoning" of Giuliani.

William,

No one needs to be QAnon to imagine someone poisoning Rudy. Not when the car blows up of the future son in law of Governor Kemp right after he says he will run signature verification on the ballots.

His car looked like it was hit with a missile while the car of the others in the "accident" looked like a normal crash. They all lived. Harrison Deal did not.

image.png

This has nothing to do with QAnon.

It has more to do with mob-style persuasion.

The power-mongers want their power and they mean to get it and keep it.

Assassination is no biggie. They've been doing it since before recorded history.

Michael

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... gives an example for brainstorming.

As to that particular brainstorm, Sidney Powell is saying that might be wrong. She and the brainstorm are referring to this picture:

image.png

Sometimes shit happens when things move fast. It's good to correct them quickly, but still keep fighting.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

No one needs to be QAnon to imagine someone poisoning Rudy.

How about Chinese?

Just in case this is not clear to someone, CCP = Chinese Communist Party.

Now that President Trump has been alerted about this (at this stage it would be impossible for him not to be), things are going to get real interesting.

The word "military" keeps coming to mind...

Michael

On 12/1/2020 at 8:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

The Blaze is reporting that two Krakenstein suits have met a set-back:

Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' lawsuits defeated in Georgia and Michigan

Michigan ruling: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A52KF/mi-kraken-denial.pdf

Georgia ruling: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A52KF/Dec7-Georgia-Kraken-lawsuit.pdf

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to docketed decisions in Michigan and Georgia

William,

Setback?

What setback?

Now Sidney goes to the Supreme court.

For example:

Unless you are Emmet Sullivan, who is so corrupt he's delusional, in the US, a lawsuit is won or lost when it's over. And it's only over when there are no more appeals.

In the meantime:

So get your big things antenna goosed up...

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
42 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The Blaze is reporting that two Krakenstein suits have met a set-back:

Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' lawsuits defeated in Georgia and Michigan

Setback?

What setback?

The relief sought was not granted in either court. I appreciate you are saying that "It ain't over till it's over."  At that same time, I think readers would do well to read the decisions. 

If readers get acquainted with the arguments that were rejected by the two courts today, they can independently assess the various roads ahead. 

Now Sidney goes to the Supreme court.

Let's have a difference of opinion! 

My opinion is that there is little chance of the Supreme Court taking up either Krakenstein case on appeal. 

As the outgoing President says, "We'll see what happens."

Legal beagles and eagles across the nation are weighing in with their updates, analyses and opinions on the progress of the Krakenstein cases. Here, for example is Adam Klasfeld of Law and Crime quoting from the Michigan ruling:

Judge Removes Tentacle of ‘Kraken’ Election-Toppling Bid in Michigan: ‘The People Have Spoken’

[...]

“Plaintiffs ask this court to ignore the orderly statutory scheme established to challenge elections and to ignore the will of millions of voters,” U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote. “This, the Court cannot, and will not, do.”

“The People have spoken,” she added, entering the ruling hours after midnight Monday morning.

[...]

“The right to vote is among the most sacred rights of our democracy and, in turn, uniquely defines us as Americans,” her 36-page opinion begins. “The struggle to achieve the right to vote is one that has been both hard fought and cherished throughout our country’s history. Local, state, and federal elections give voice to this right through the ballot. And elections that count each vote celebrate and secure this cherished right.”

To use Powell’s analogy of her legal offensive to a “Kraken”—a mythical, octopus-like sea creature—Judge Parker cut off one arm of a beast which includes lawsuits in Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin, all states that have certified their election results in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

“This case represents well the phrase: ‘this ship has sailed,'” the ruling states.

In addition to being moot, the lawsuit was also filed too late, making their complaint barred by a concept of judicial fairness known as “laches.”

“Plaintiffs could have lodged their constitutional challenges much sooner than they did, and certainly not three weeks after Election Day and one week after certification of almost three million votes,” Judge Parker wrote.

As for the supposed fraud claims, the judge noted they are “an amalgamation of theories, conjecture, and speculation that such alterations were possible,” emphasizing that last word in original.

“With nothing but speculation and conjecture that votes for President Trump were destroyed, discarded or switched to votes for Vice President Biden, plaintiffs’ equal protection claim fails,” the ruling states.

After identifying so many defects in the lawsuit, Judge Parker suggested that the goal of the pro-Trump attorneys was not to win but to destabilize democracy in the United States.

“For these reasons, the court finds that Plaintiffs are far from likely to succeed in this matter,” she notes. “In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek—as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court—and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government.”

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A52KF/mi-kraken-denial.pdf

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to Judge Parker's decision

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

My opinion is that there is little chance of the Supreme Court taking up either Krakenstein case on appeal. 

William,

Well, I don't know how many cases you have presented to the Supreme Court. Sidney has won cases by unanimous decision there.

If she's going for it, I'll take her expertise over yours.

Michael

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, william.scherk said:

If readers get acquainted with the arguments that were rejected by the two courts today, they can independently assess the various roads ahead. 

Sidney Powell spoke directly to the question of "What next?" with a brief interview at NewsMax:

(21) SIDNEY POWELL ON TRUMP'S PATH TO VICTORY - YouTube

Here is something crucial to the Deep State Unraveling.

Based on President Trump's EO of 2018 on foreign interference in US elections, DNI John Ratcliffe is going to submit a report on foreign interference in the 2020 US election on December 18th. 

(DNI = Director of National Intelligence. EO = Executive Order.)

Here is one very plausible scenario that could play out (I got it from Mike Adams). If (when) DNI Ratcliffe finds foreign influence in the 2020 election due to Dominion machines, China's activities, etc. etc. etc., an enumeration of all that will be in the report. And if it is grave enough, that would be a proper pretext for President Trump to use the military or present the issue to the Supreme Court to invalidate the results in several states, thereby getting the election assigned to a Contingent Election in Congress due to neither candidate achieving 270. Once that happens, that will ensure a Trump win and will probably trigger massive rioting by the left. Then President Trump can invoke the Insurrection Act (martial law) and get to work on the bad guys without the rigged court systems in many places gumming up the works.

That is the context and it is why DNI Ratcliffe's interview yesterday with Maria Bartiromo is so important.

Ratcliffe did not talk about the upcoming report or the 2018 EO, but he did express doubt that Joe Biden would have an administration, although he said that in passing, not as a point he emphasized.

And he talked a lot about China's effect on the 2020 election.

DNI Ratcliffe: China is threatening US militarily, economically, technologically

image.png

Here is Ratcliffe's WSJ's opinion piece of Dec. 3 that they talked about, although Ratcliffe said several times that it was more of an intelligence report he was giving to the US public rather than an opinion piece.

He did not discuss the election in the article. He did give several specific cases I did not include in the excerpt to play fair with fair use.

China Is National Security Threat No. 1
Resisting Beijing’s attempt to reshape and dominate the world is the challenge of our generation.

As Director of National Intelligence, I am entrusted with access to more intelligence than any member of the U.S. government other than the president. I oversee the intelligence agencies, and my office produces the President’s Daily Brief detailing the threats facing the country. If I could communicate one thing to the American people from this unique vantage point, it is that the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II.

The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically. Many of China’s major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party.

I call its approach of economic espionage “rob, replicate and replace.” China robs U.S. companies of their intellectual property, replicates the technology, and then replaces the U.S. firms in the global marketplace.

. . .

China also steals sensitive U.S. defense technology to fuel President Xi Jinping’s aggressive plan to make China the world’s foremost military power. U.S. intelligence shows that China has even conducted human testing on members of the People’s Liberation Army in hope of developing soldiers with biologically enhanced capabilities. There are no ethical boundaries to Beijing’s pursuit of power.

. . .

China already suppresses U.S. web content that threatens the Communist Party’s ideological control, and it is developing offensive cyber capabilities against the U.S. homeland. This year China engaged in a massive influence campaign that included targeting several dozen members of Congress and congressional aides.

Consider this scenario: A Chinese-owned manufacturing facility in the U.S. employs several thousand Americans. One day, the plant’s union leader is approached by a representative of the Chinese firm. The businessman explains that the local congresswoman is taking a hard-line position on legislation that runs counter to Beijing’s interests—even though it has nothing to do with the industry the company is involved in—and says the union leader must urge her to shift positions or the plant and all its jobs will soon be gone.

The union leader contacts his congresswoman and indicates that his members won’t support her re-election without a change in position. He tells himself he’s protecting his members, but in that moment he’s doing China’s bidding, and the congresswoman is being influenced by China, whether she realizes it or not.

Our intelligence shows that Beijing regularly directs this type of influence operation in the U.S. I briefed the House and Senate Intelligence committees that China is targeting members of Congress with six times the frequency of Russia and 12 times the frequency of Iran.

. . .

Beijing is preparing for an open-ended period of confrontation with the U.S.

All things so far indicate that John Ratcliffe is no Jeff Sessions or Bill Barr and will actually do what he is supposed to do in a timely manner without CYA games. He's from Texas and is a former Congressman and prosecutor. He's known to be very conservative, very competent, and very, very, very committed to the Constitution.

From the gist of what I have seen so far, his focus is on the danger of China. As to the election, I get the feeling that the election fraud did not cause him seething anger like it did some, but instead, an overwhelming feeling of moral repugnance. So I am optimistic he will work from that frame (and from the danger of China frame) and get done what needs to be done.

Michael

Much of the Deep State is owned by China.

Here's the YouTube video, which is a bit longer.

This is how the CCP people see us here in America, folks.

They have their own people in our higher circles of government and among the elites. They look down on us (just look what he said about the "Jew" elite lady). And we are easily bought. Money resolves everything and when it doesn't, throw in another bundle of cash.

They are right to think that way, too.

Look at how many have sold out.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Much of the Deep State is owned by China.

Tucker says his people have verified the authenticity of this video and gives the name of the person. He also said the translation in the subtitles is correct and was run by two different translators.

And, of course, President Trump is retweeting it.

Hellooooo foreign interference in US elections going mainstream.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nor Jenna Ellis (if tweet is true).

Either way, where are the fucking top-level Democrats getting COVID-19?

We already know it's not because they follow the pandemic guidelines they impose on others. They only do that in Designer Masks for political theater. Which is why they keep getting busted.

So why aren't some of them getting COVID-19?

Hmmmmmmm?...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/6/2020 at 4:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nor Jenna Ellis (if tweet is true).

If the "poison" metaphor refers to a fiendish plot to infect Jenna and Rudy, I've got some speculation and opinion.

First, we likely agree that the "poison" is a respiratory virus spread through close contact with a previously-"poisoned" person or persons. 

Secondly, the White House and the Rudy Giuliani roadshow are not staffed by Democrats.  

Thirdly, we have seen Rudy Giuliani in many public settings (state party hearings) where he and Jenna Ellis were unmasked.

Finally, if Jenna Ellis keeps mum on her diagnosis and prefers not to discuss it publicly (which is well within her rights), we won't know where, how or exactly when she may have been exposed to contagion.

Perhaps, as is speculated in an Axios story from today, Ellis may have been exposed to the virus at the recent White House Christmas party. 

Perhaps Ellis's contracting an infection was because she sat close to Giuliani at a number of enclosed meetings with unmasked people.

Either way, where are the fucking top-level Democrats getting COVID-19?

Check out this NPR story that chronicles COVID-19 in Congress: How The Coronavirus Has Affected Individual Members Of Congress

We already know it's not because they follow the pandemic guidelines they impose on others. They only do that in Designer Masks for political theater. Which is why they keep getting busted.

So why aren't some of them getting COVID-19?

Hmmmmmmm?...

Is it within the realm of possibility that a divide between a GOP "them" and a Democratic party "them" exists in reality -- in terms of basic personal protection via masks/social distancing/hand-washing and so on -- will produce different outcomes?

There is some survey research that explores what I call a divide between "Thems."

Eg, Partisan differences in physical distancing are linked to health outcomes during the COVID-19 pandemic

COVID-partisan-538.png

I speculate that a "Fuck Fauci" attitude plays a part in the present divide.  See Deborah Birx's recent remarks: 

birxIndependentDec7.png

Edited by william.scherk
survey, how where when

On 12/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, william.scherk said:

Ultimately -- can the important claim/s be pleaded effectively in court before the December 8 so-called "Safe Harbour" deadline?

Apparently, the so-called deadline is viewed as irrelevant by the leaders of Trump's legal efforts:

Dec8-Ellis-Giuliani-SafeHarbor.png

51 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Is it within the realm of possibility that a divide between a GOP "them" and a Democratic party "them" exists in reality -- in terms of basic personal protection via masks/social distancing/hand-washing and so on -- will produce different outcomes?

William,

In opinion or in essence? In opinion, the Democratic party "thems" are more immune to the virus because they feel morally superior and truly care about others. And for as nice as that might make some feel, it doesn't work.

In essence, things like masks, social distancing, etc. etc. etc. are pretty objective. And according to the Dem claims, the virus is everywhere. And everywhere means even places Dems go. So, unless the virus is partisan, something other than the reported objective elements are part of this.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Apparently, the so-called deadline is viewed as irrelevant by the leaders of Trump's legal efforts

William,

Legally, it is a nicety. So it's not irrelevant and I seriously doubt Trump's legal team think it is.

It's just not a deal-breaker for super-serious things like fraud as massive as this is.

If you want to learn more about election deadlines, the Constitution and Federal statutes, check out my post on the Armistad Project's white paper. I posted the text to the white paper and it's quite thorough. I'm sure the OL search engine will turn it up. If not, let me know and I will try to find it and give a link.

Michael

23 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Judge Sullivan finally...FINALLY..has dismissed the Flynn case.

TG,

I was getting ready to post this.

I'm glad you did, though. :) 

I am convinced Sullivan did not have a change of heart. I lean toward him getting some heavy threats from his own side to let it go or else. There was no way to undo a Presidential Pardon and the goofy petty PR image of this was killing the anti-Trumpers.

And there's the possibility that he sees what is on the horizon and is getting out while he thinks the getting is good.

But suddenly developing integrity? No chance in hell.

Michael

• Upvote 1