Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

He's more reliable than the sources you normally use.

Let me add to that should this be causing cognitive dissonance.

The Crow House guy is not a media organization. He's one old man. Yet he not only shows videos to back up what he says, he gives his sources.

The mainstream media and places like Bellingcat that William constantly rely on not only have a hidden agenda, they constantly use anonymous sources. Then, after getting busted over and over for wrong information and disinformation, they do it again.

I'll take the Crow House guy any day of the week.

Like I have said a few times already, there's a reason I don't take William's posts seriously anymore. He will only acknowledge all the fake-ass bullshit in the sources he uses when pressed on it, and even then, not very often.

And, yes, I did put that Crow House video up with him in mind. Notice that he focuses on the time, not the fact that Tedros should have been FIRST in line to set an example. I, for one, am not even sure Tedros got the vax. I don't trust the people who report on these things.

They lie and take money from people who want fake news published.

How can anyone trust that?

Duh...

Michael

• Upvote 1

That was the first video I’ve seen of the old guy from Mexico , I don’t know him from Adam, but my first impression is if anything he says is bullshit , he ain’t no bullshitter .

He’s my kind of curmudgeon. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here is something just a little different.

nTuQoDQt23hf_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Law? Which Law? The two books i mentioned: The UCC Connection: How To Free Yourself From Legal Tyranny Paperback – November 6, 2013 Meet Your Strawman: And Whatever You Want To Know...

I don't have time to go into this in depth, but I found it to be as interesting as all hell.

First the caveat. Cliff High is woo-woo, inhabits that world of vibrations and aliens and everything else under the sun. What's more, he's batshit crazy.

:)

But he's well sourced and looks at really obvious things through a lens not polluted by mainstream communications. And he gets results, if what he said is true. He said he won a lawsuit by challenging the judge to provide the basis of his jurisdiction. That sounds obvious on the surface, but once you get into the reasoning, it's the worm in the apple of the American government.

Geraldo Vandré did this in Brazil when I was producing him as a singer. He was also a lawyer--and one of these crazies. And he would always take instructions from the judge, like a time period to present documentation, then trace the law the judge cited back through all the supporting laws until he got to the Constitution, which at that time, had been drawn up and implemented by the military dictatorship. So, after doing this, Geraldo would respectfully return the time period back to the judge for invalidity and request further instructions.  His cases grew and grew in size. I watched them.

So I am prone to believe Cliff High. I've seen this stuff working in reality in the courts. Of course, I would need to see the case documents to believe it as he stated it, but I know for a fact, this kind of approach is not wild-eyed conspiracy thinking.

Here is what Cliff High said in a nutshell.

In the revolutionary war, the people waging the war on our side borrowed a bunch of money from French banks. As with all loans, there is a due date. Up to that date, the new country paid interest. And as with all loans to countries, when the due date falls, the country can't pay, and the banks roll over the debt and establish a few new conditions. They do this all over the place, not just to America.

But this process has gone on several times over American history. It was even at the root of the War of 1812. It was behind the Fed and IRS being created.

The modern result is that there is an America Inc. (that's not the official name, but I want to call it that here for brevity and clarity), and then there is the United States of America as a government. America Inc. owns Washington DC (land, federal buildings and so on which the American government pays rent for) and the DC government is run by its understandings. This is the reason Washington DC judges can abuse their positions as they often do. They are not beholden to the rest of the judicial system.

Cliff High goes into what the different forms of law are. The US started with a basis in Common Law, but during these demands of banks when rolling over debts, it has mostly changed to Equity Law (contract law). Now it is being run, or trying to be run, based on Admiralty law.

He noted that in the US under the US government, people own their land and property. In Britain, people have titles, but the final ownership is the crown.

Man, did this open a vault of snakes in my brain.

I am going to look into all this much deeper as I go along. No time right now. But Cliff High laid out such a good outline of everything involved in this theory, he makes it easy to investigate.

I have always heard about America Inc., The City of London and so on. This looks like one of the best introductions to this that I have come across. And, believe it or not, there was no emotional excesses or wild paranoiac claims during his presentations.

He did, however, say he had to go in the end to make his bread look after UFU's and so on.

That's the way he is, which I know will turn a lot of people off, but I, for one, think all thinking people should look at this video. This is not the history you normally get. And you can looks this stuff up. 

At the very least, it opens up a slew of questions to look into and an outline of what to look for in pursuing this information.

Besides, I like people with weird outlooks. They often come up with great ideas that go on to structure society and the world we live in.

But their conspiracy theory weirdness makes them like Moses. They lead people to the Promised Land, but they, themselves, will never inhabit it. They just can't cross over...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

First the caveat. Cliff High is woo-woo, inhabits that world of vibrations and aliens and everything else under the sun. What's more, he's batshit crazy.

But he's well sourced and looks at really obvious things through a lens not polluted by mainstream communications.

Funny enough, I was in Barnes and Noble today, thumbing through BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by William Cooper, and the above is the exact same conclusion I came to. Separating the alien woo-woo from the rest, and much of what he was saying is now coming to light, re the vaccines, the Bilderbergs, the whole "New World Order" attempt to destroy the U.S. Constitution...

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is what Cliff High said in a nutshell.

In the revolutionary war, the people waging the war on our side borrowed a bunch of money from French banks. As with all loans, there is a due date. Up to that date, the new country paid interest. And as with all loans to countries, when the due date falls, the country can't pay, and the banks roll over the debt and establish a few new conditions. They do this all over the place, not just to America.

But this process has gone on several times over American history. It was even at the root of the War of 1812. It was behind the Fed and IRS being created.

The modern result is that there is an America Inc. (that's not the official name, but I want to call it that here for brevity and clarity), and then there is the United States of America as a government. America Inc. owns Washington DC (land, federal buildings and so on which the American government pays rent for) and the DC government is run by its understandings. This is the reason Washington DC judges can abuse their positions as they often do. They are not beholden to the rest of the judicial system.

This sounds familiar. If I'm correct, this is what I read about during my Q research, the idea that we are not under the original American Constitution, but some kind of "corporation", and that was reflected in the style of flags Trump was using at his press conferences during the early Covid press conferences (something regarding the "fringe" on the flags), etc...

US-is-a-Corporation.gif
WWW.ARMSTRONGECONOMICS.COM

QUESTION: I am finding it hard to find the Act of 1871 in the Constitution. Can you please help me find it. Thanks JS ANSWER: The...

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with Woo-Woo. The greatest spiritual traditions on Earth, of which some provide great comfort and community, from an atheist perspective could seem  firmly grounded in woo, from the Holy Ghost to the Resurrection. 

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Crazy is a pejorative, but warnings in hand ...

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Cliff High goes into what the different forms of law are. The US started with a basis in Common Law, but during these demands of banks when rolling over debts, it has mostly changed to Equity Law (contract law). Now it is being run, or trying to be run, based on Admiralty law.

Is this appreciably different from "Sovereign Citizen" belief and practice?

In Canada we go whole hog with woo-woo at times. Who is not a fan of a citizen of Canada so sovereign in her citizenship that she styles herself Queen of Canada? All hail Romana Didulo.

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2022 at 7:45 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Cliff High...

I really like this guy.

Iei557JI3t3e_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Get off your ass & be productive! https://purebulk.com/products/clif-highs-pure-sleep

Go produce something on your own--anything at all productive--and use cash when possible.

This is one of the best ways to fight against the predator class.

What's not to like about this guy?

He can be woo-woo all he wants in my book. I still like him.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been watching Charlie Ward for a while.

He's got a great side, but he's also got theories he floats like a quantum finance system that is in the wings waiting to replace the central bank system throughout the world. Things like that.

Also, when he gets into numerology with a guest here and there, I just switch off. It's like listening to an odd relative go on about the spiritual entities that are guiding him. You listen politely and get away as soon as it is not rude.

But Charlie always says the ONE THING that grabs me every time: Here are my sources, go see for yourself.

Let me repeat that because this is the one thing the mockers of conspiracy theorists like to bury as they prance around pretending they are so far above it all. 

Here are my sources, go see for yourself.

You don't get that with the legacy media and predator class outlets. Instead, you get an emotional appeal to trust them just because they say they are credible and traditional.

Well, with Charlie, guess who showed up on his show?

Kash Patel.

You don't get more credible than Kash Patel.

He's one of people who took down the "muh Russia" hoax along with Devin Nunes. He's one of the main reasons we even know what "Crossfire Hurricane" is.

So here he is with Charlie Ward. 

oC2UcVK2u4Jp_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

FOLLOW CASH PATEL https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plot-Against-King-Kash-Patel/dp/1955550123 https://www.fightwithkash.com/ Join Charlie on his Insiders Club every Wednesday & Saturday...

Granted, Kash is making the rounds on his children's book series that is killing it in the market: The Plot Against the King (referral link). Kash has now teamed up with Dinesh D'Souza and made volume 2 on 20,000 mules. 

And what does Charlie have that Kash wants?

Well, to put it Charlie's way (go to 16:50 or thereabouts), he started two and a half years to three ago with a subscriber base of 37 people and now has 26.7 million people. (You can almost see Kash counting the number of books he going to sell off this one video alone as he kept saying, "That's amazing." :) )

The point is, it's time to stop using peer pressure and rationalizations in order to enjoy some pre-engineered behavioral science feel-good feeling about "muh tin-foil-hat conspiracy theories, haw haw haw." The CIA started that shit right after the Kennedy assassination and this is verifiable.

So it's time to use a rational standard. It's time to think independently, not think in group. It's time to reject propaganda as a frame.

And what is such a rational standard?

Easy. For me right now, it falls into three parts. But for anyone who thinks rationally and independently, you can do your own system.

1. It's OK to disagree with someone you like, or someone you often agree with. It's OK. Group think is not OK if you are pressured to keep silent. And it's OK to agree with someone you don't like. That's OK, too.

2.  Whenever you can verify information and sources, do so. If not, be wary.

3. Don't preach as fact something that you can't know, especially if it comes from anonymous sources.

Boom.

Rational standard.

Or you can sit back and yuk it up laughing about yee-haws as you ignore information and ideas and pretend you are superior. But don't expect people like me to call that rational. That is soap opera and sitcom epistemology (with apology to soap operas and sitcoms for the metaphor).

Rational deals with something you can use you independent mind to think through. How can an independent thinker think through mockery and peer pressure? There is only one easy way. Walk away from people who do that and don't think about them.

In cases like I am doing in this thread, you can keep hammering about thinking independently. But be prepared. This is the slow road. And it's a slog. (Constant mockery and peer pressure and so on...) But it helps move the Overton Window.

Eventually, people like Charlie Ward have an audience in the tens of millions and people like Kash Patel come on his show. Or Steve Bannon champions Alex Jones. That kind of stuff starts happening...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Let's not forget that this is the Conspiracy Theory thread.

That being said, I can't figure out if the following is paranoid speculation, normative before cognitive epistemology, or an attempt at cognitive before normative reasoning.

The only thing I know is that there is an awful lot of it going around all of a sudden and it is playing right into THEIR hands.

Michael

• Smile 1

Here's an interesting conspiracy theory for ya'.

Artificial weather manipulation has been talked about on the fringe since last century. All sorts of proofs and theories and processes have been offered up.

Note that this desire is ancient, going back to rain dances and human sacrifices. So the desire for weather manipulation is a human universal.

Now here's the modern thing going around.

DeSantis recently sent 50 illegal aliens up to Martha's Vineyard where the cream of the elite live. He humiliated the elitists big time in front of the entire country.

Soon after, Hurricane Ian hit Florida.

Make of that what you will.

Michael

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Artificial weather manipulation has been talked about on the fringe since last century. All sorts of proofs and theories and processes have been offered up.

Lauren Witzke and Deana Lorraine have a theory:

"We know the technology exists."

17 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"We know the technology exists."

William,

Ask Kurt Vonnegut's brother. He helped invent spraying clouds from above with silver iodide.

It's hard to mock that one because it's used all over the place.

And you might want to take a look at this video by Polly for a summary of the stuff that is out there, albeit it is not presented in a form that is easy to mock. 

But I am sure you will find a way if you want to. :evil: 

And, hell, who even needs to watch the video? Just mock her.

Go on, now. You can mock her.

I believe in you.

You can do it!

Go, William, go!

axc0f.qR4e-small-Man-Made-Climate-Change
RUMBLE.COM

They obviously do not want people to see the deleted VICE documentary about Weather Modification. My website:: https://amazingpolly.net/ . I explain the fastest ever Youtube...

On Polly's Bitchute version, she said the initial YouTube takedown could have been a problem with the link, although she did not say it was.

However, she pointed to the VICE documentary on weather modification techniques (to cure droughts) as a video the Internet censors do not want to see gain traction.

So they let it stay on YouTube (after all, it is VICE and Motherboard), but 20k views only?

Heh...

I wonder if we should mock the VICE and Motherboard people for being kooks. After all...

This really is manmade climate change. It just starts with manmade weather change instead of cars or cow farts.

And we all know Science (the most glorious, most beneficent on high) says cars and cow farts cause climate change...

:evil: 

Michael

Ok, I'll play...I'll see your Cabal/Predatory State and raise you an Alan Greenspan, to connect it to O-land...(I've seen nothing else up to this point, and nothing from the Q-crowd [yet], but I guess it was only a matter of time before his name came up in regards to the Fed, Central Banking, etc..)

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One

• Like 1

A bit stream-of-consciousness, but hey. Slapdash reaction or opium dream, I never said I was not a bore.  

On 10/2/2022 at 9:26 AM, william.scherk said:
On 10/1/2022 at 1:08 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lauren Witzke and Deana Lorraine have a theory:

[...] "We know the technology exists."

Artificial Weather Manipulation (or artificial manipulation of climate/microclimate or 'weather engineering') indeed has hope and history -- as Michael noted, a simple desire to "change the weather" has probably been a desire for most of humankind -- since our ancestors mastered the use of fire.  It wouldn't take us long to amass a hoard of rituals and incantations to the weather 'gods' ...

What the ancestors seem to have learned is that energy-in is energy-out. And if you want a really hot fire, you have to work smart. And if you want to control and direct your fire, you have to learn some rule-of-thumb physics. Fuel, Oxygen, Heat are essentials. Containing the heat within a vessel or enclosure allows a kind of concentration.

[aside: the first smallest-scale 'climate' or 'weather' zone early humans established was maybe within the home. "A fire in every hearth."  Dry and warm is one of those basics ... /aside]

Fast-forward past the first primitive fireboxes and ovens, past the discovery of clay's special properties, past kilns, and end up at the first smelting of metals. 

How was the energy concentrated in one place to raise temperatures high enough to melt ores, whether gold, lead, silver, copper?  Bellows, exhaust control, compressed air? Not to get into the chemical processes that came under human comprehension.

So, each successive leap forward in abilities to control and direct heat were like a ratchet. From 'primitive' Bronze Age to fine Roman steel, the details, kinks and best practices became part of human engineering.

I'll skip the history of cloud-seeding and the entire hypothesis of "added energy/slower loss of energy" in the climate system -- which we know informally as global warming. 

As a generality bordering on cliché, I'd say "We know how to warm a given home efficiently." We know the trade-offs, the incurred costs and the operating costs for our own environments.  But I won't get into that.

What are the essential elements of a storm on Earth?

How to get from fire to 'weather' or even to 'weather control'?  Perhaps through thinking through how a fire is like a storm by analogy  or comparison.  Each storm on Earth has necessary components to begin. With fire it's fuel, oxygen, heat.  With storms it's air pressure, moisture and heat differentials.

Which physical or chemical trigger causes a fire to be born? Can this be likened to the birth of a storm? Where do we find "boundary" conditions for a fire, and where do we look for boundary conditions for a storm to emerge?

In a jumble in my mind are a few things I feel I know offhand. When a high pressure air mass that is relatively 'dry' meets a cold 'front,' with both on the move, there is a kind of friction, the kind of friction that produces energy.  Similar in a stretched way to the 'friction' of a flint, or the concentrated heat that triggers combustion and sustains a fire.

Energy is what is necessary for a fire-storm and a weather-storm.

Now I'll go on my forty minute bike ride and then consult some reference works, and then return to talk off the top of my head before editing.

Heat energy from the Sun. Wind energy, the energy of air pressures, electrical energy, gravitation, torsion of the earth's atmosphere. How a hurricane takes shape. How tropical cyclones form in the first place.

Heat is a necessary condition for hurricane development, but in the overall dynamics of storm formation is not a sufficient one. 

What effect of a build up ‘of extra energy’ have on the dynamics of circulation, relative humidity and changes of pressure gradients ?

Wind speed at various levels ‘through’ the atmosphere have a large effect on storm development.

It isn’t obvious at least intuitively that adding heat will only effect or amplify the amount of influence heat plays as a necessary condition in the ‘system’ that produces hurricanes  . ‘Added’ heat would obviously effect the amount of ‘heat’ is in the system , but how is the new level distributed ? Wouldn’t the addition of the heat or energy into the atmosphere  not also have effects on the other dynamics? Global wind ‘currents’ and global humidity distribution and interactions between pressure gradients , it is probably safe to assume the Corioles effect would stay constant but the interactions between ‘it’ and the other atmospheric phenomena would be ‘different’ is some degree given the addition of heat , no ?

William,

Awww... It's just silly to think that Deep State and globalism folks are thinking on a grand scale for weather and climate control. They only know how to think about contained environments... muh physics and storms and all...

I don't know why publications like Popular Mechanics even write things like the following.

Bill Gates Will Have to Wait a While to Block the Sun
Scientists have postponed the billionaire-backed study of the controversial technology called solar geoengineering.

This article came out on April 12, 2021. If you go back to right before this article, you will see a slew of article headlines all saying the same thing: No, Bill Gates is not trying to block the sun.

But here we can see that there was a shitload of money involved in trying to do precisely that. So the scientists are saying Bill Gates, Harvard, SCoPEx, etc. are going to have to wait. Ethical concerns and all.

Funny that, huh?

Is Bill gate trying to block the sun or is he not? It can't be both at the same time. Yet our superiors are saying both at the same time.

Once again, funny that, huh?

But lets laugh at conspiracy kooks for asking questions.

In fact, we should just shut the hell up and sit down, right?

The UN itself owns the science now, especially the climate science. 

Don't believe me?

They tell you.

Here.

In their own words.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:27 AM, ThatGuy said:

Just ignore all this stuff and keep laughing at conspiracy theory kooks.

Go on and mock...

After the censorship grows, you won't need to mock them anymore. They will be gone.

And never forget, you are superior to them.

:evil: 

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

"The Alex Jones case set the precedent. Kanye is next. After that free speech is obliterated."

"BREAKING: Family of George Floyd sues Kanye West for $250M alleging defamation and ‘infliction of emotional distress’ following the rapper’s comments about Floyd’s death - TMZ"

• Upvote 1