Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Qanon is having a bad day so far.  

If you don't know what Adrenochrome is, or how it fits into the Qanon conspiracy theory, it's okay.  

This has many layers:

-- from various sources, it seems the Q-mmunity is fracturing. Some pro-Trump folks are accusing the Q-fanatics of terrible things, some echoing cautions from Wikileaks a couple of months ago. My favourite kind of commentary comes from the "I like his early work" cohort.

The vicious beast points out the obvious ...

"Travis View" is funny and cynical ... 

... and then there is Deep State flunky Will Sommers rounding out the battlefield sketch:

Why will William have taken up noting various Q-related stories over time?   Some might say that is obvious ... no more so than in a thread about conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists. Other somes might say, "Why has that other fella taken a recent vow of silence on the subject -- after a spree of scores of related posts in a row?"

Or, "Does it depend on whose ox is being gored?" asked in a quiet, philosophical tone, as if to winds scouring the arena.

Spoiler
  • [WSS Added link: 6,093 posts ]
  • Interests: Fringe beliefs, pseudoscience, pseudophilosophy, fringe psychology, moral panics, cognitive neuroscience, Dusty Springfield, anthropology, evolutionary psychology, satanic ritual abuse/recovered memory therapy controversy, True Believers, cult dynamics, urban planning, 80s music, urban transportation, Grand Guignol, snarkiness . . .

image32120%5B8125%5D.JPG

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I didn’t make any vow of silence. You are lying again.

And you are lying about ......

Is there anywhere you go, where the people who disagree with you don't lie to you?  Is everyone else on earth a liar, except you? I can;t except Trump,because we all know his relationship with verifiable facts.

One man's play on words or metaphor is another man's vicious, hauntingly awful, hurtful and unfair lie.  In the realm of wounding "False Accusations." Such drama.

Wake me up when a Party Line emerges on Q ...

newQhub001.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added glorious imagery, link

19 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Why will William have taken up noting various Q-related stories over time?   Some might say that is obvious ... no more so than in a thread about conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists. Other somes might say, "Why has that other fella taken a recent vow of silence on the subject -- after a spree of scores of related posts in a row?"

Or, "Does it depend on whose ox is being gored?" asked in a quiet, philosophical tone, as if to winds scouring the arena.

Hide contents
  • [WSS Added link: 6,093 posts ]
  • Interests: Fringe beliefs, pseudoscience, pseudophilosophy, fringe psychology, moral panics, cognitive neuroscience, Dusty Springfield, anthropology, evolutionary psychology, satanic ritual abuse/recovered memory therapy controversy, True Believers, cult dynamics, urban planning, 80s music, urban transportation, Grand Guignol, snarkiness . . .

image32120%5B8125%5D.JPG

But that really doesn't answer the question. WHY the intense interest? Do you have no interest in exploring why you are so interested in others' interest in conspiracy theories? What motivates you? Is it just Tee Hee Hee, or is it something better, grander than that? Is it a weapon or tool?

And does your own interest wane when the oxen of your philosophical clan members are being gored? If so, have you no curiosity about the odd selectivity of your passion for conspiracy theory mentalities? And if not -- if your interest in conspiracy mindsets extends to your own team -- will you give us some examples?

J

The Q party continues ... with a request for Q-post numbers, assholes.

17 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Wake me up when a Party Line emerges on Q ...

newQhub001.png

So, here's a relatively fresh Q post, number 1831, posted August 10 2018:

q-1831.png

1832, 1833, 1834 ... all posted today, August 10, 2018.  Comment is free ... in some senses.  It may cost some or a lot a lot of effort, I suppose, to orient oneself to the phenomena.  As one wag put it, "Every Objectivist wants to be Roark grilling the world on the witness stand, with no judge to tell him to stop badgering the witness."

Or, as Robert Kramer puts it, we can expect, hope for, or even depend upon "close analysis, independent thought, and attentiveness to possible objections."  The rub is that this is too much to ask in many circumstances.  Once you have a false or misleading narrative in place, natch.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

So, dumb asshole, in which of those Q posts does he discuss adrenochrome?

Were you wrong about that, dumb lying asshole?

"The English language has you by the throat, " Larry said drily. "Here's a beer, it'll help you unclench." 

"Adrenochrome Harvester" is a wry, sardonic and intelligent Twitter entity. My aside before introducing AH's Q material was "If you don't know what Adrenochrome is, or how it fits into the Qanon conspiracy theory, it's okay."

See, Jon, I would argue that we have both learned that one Q-follower's integrated conspiracy framework may not match another's. There is a lot of individualism in the telling. For example, you take issue with Jordan Sather, for some good reasons, I suppose, though to my eyes I cannot see the major items of difference between his worldview and yours, between his Q-beliefs and yours.  If there are, and I have missed them, then that supports my point about individualism.  He goes for the Antarctic Nazi bases, you don't. You go for the energy beam chemtrails, so does he. And so on agreeing and not.

So, was I arguing/claiming that a large aspect of the Large Blob of Q-related whoopee necessarily includes strange notions about adrenochrome harvesting in the trade of young cult victims?  No, I was being dry. If you don't now know of the Adrenochrome Harvesting whoopee, you probably don't want to know. And that is, as I said, okay.

But hey, that means Some People Have Theories.  Some people even theorize that Q, saintly Q, was indeed talking about the Harvest. Which is also, um, okay.  Right?

To be fair to Jon and Q-faithful/purists, the Adrenochrome whoopee is one Kevin Bacon removed from the actual "drops" ... 

However, if you want to head down the greasy runnel, this unrolled tweet thread provides a map:

Spoiler

Thread by @DocRock1007: "1. Related to QAnon's 'Follow the money' post tonight in response to the President's tweet that "Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars […]" #QAnon #Q #MockingbirdMedia #anon

8 tweets 6 months ago
34252690.jpg 2919208912.jpg 58762271.jpg 573277220.jpg unknown.jpg 48 subscribers

1. Related to #QAnon's 'Follow the money' post tonight in response to the President's tweet that "Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody..called for an investigation!" Here are the OIG's findings: treasury.gov/about/organiza…
2. Of note, the OIG found that Iran payment was "contingent .. that the settlement comports with the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2002 (VTVPA). [OIG] were provided verbal assurances..[but had]....not received this documentation." #QAnon
3. So, then, #Q responds to an anon who mentions "Gannett" in connection with trafficking concerns. #QAnon very interestingly points out that gannett.com, the nation's pre-eminent local news syndicate feed, is, you guessed it, right nearby CIA for #MockingbirdMedia.DWXpmgaU8AAzohd.jpgDWXqTMLUMAAbigt.jpgDWXq6jfUQAEdbB4.jpgDWXrVzPVMAAA3rq.jpg
4. Then it gets creepy. The #anon's concerns were related to the observation that the President had referred to both #Schiff and #Corker as "#liddle", noting a group supported by #EricSchmidt (or #Google per se), #BillGates, & Epic is known as #LiddleKidz Foundation. #QAnonDWXpWhEU8AAjgOz.jpg
5. The #anon noted Epic's unusual ЖЖ icon which had been connected with a creepy picture previously. #Q had then called our attention to the papers on the table in the photos. #QAnonDWXtMCJVoAAKzuI.jpgDWXuEcrVoAA7YoS.jpg
6. So, it turns out that internet sleuth's determined that the word on the papers is not "Gannett", but ostensibly, rather, "БАЖЖЄ77". Бажже77 is said to translate = "#walnutsauce 77", which is said to be an underground pedo code for adrenochrome. #QAnon
View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

█ Andrenochrome 4 Dummies █
Not "Gannett" but "БАЖЖЄ" =Ukranian Cyrillic script meaning "Walnut Sauce" =Pedo code 4 minor person of color What else do u see? =Asian boy+black girl #QAnon: They all belong2 same sick cult/club
1-https://ibb.co/i3UYhG 
2-https://www.reddit.com/r/russian/comments/7kkqcn/my_russian_friends_i_need_help_with_the_word/ 

DWX004dUMAEPHTt.jpgDWX1MpBVwAAZzTe.jpg

It all began with "Gannett" ...

Q-345.png

gannett789.png

Edited by william.scherk
Adrenochrome harvesters on the run ...Discovered previous Gannett Q drop

Walnut sauce, interesting. Cults. We’re any ancient cults into walnut sauce?

Anesthesia-in-ancient-Egypt-ancient-Egyp

But they’re gone now. Everybody knows that. All the ancient cults, their beliefs and practices are gone. Logic demands it, and it is stupid to think otherwise. It is categorically impossible to imagine otherwise. And their goddesses, such as the one below, gone forever.

d57wfqzLK_Knm6YPzVWabKGVEzzuG284aG-7zzfS

http://barbaraisherwoodarteducation.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-starbucks-mermaids-evil-ancestor.html

“While researching for the presentation Mermaids in Church and Other Pagan Oddities in Medieval Europe I traced the history of the mermaid and came across this object from around 400 to 350 BCE, probably a small plaque to be attached to clothing. She was found in ancient Crimea, heart of the great Scythian empire.

... “this bicaudal (two tailed) beauty identified by some as Argimpasa, the Great Dragon mother, has serpents for tails, and is brandishing a severed head which likely did not leave its owner under the most pleasant of circumstances. The Scythians were one of many ancient peoples to practice a head cult, involving decapitation of enemies. They also sacrificed slaves and animals to accompany leaders to the afterworld.”

Rod-Api.jpg

sa564b1389.jpg

two_tailed_siren.jpg

115574_v1.jpg

rBVaJFmKw3OAJpJ5AAJ07EmyRHo204.jpg

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Walnut sauce, interesting.

Walnut sauce.

Cults. We’re any ancient cults into walnut sauce?

Walnuts are a food.  If an 'ancient' cult was 'into' walnut sauce, then it depends -- were the crushed nuts a sacrament of some sort?  What would it mean if you were 'into' walnut sauce, anyway?  Some objective-ish research might shed light ...

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

But they’re gone now. Everybody knows that. All the ancient cults, their beliefs and practices are gone. Logic demands it, and it is stupid to think otherwise. It is categorically impossible to imagine otherwise. And their goddesses, such as the one below, gone forever.

We don't know that there was an ancient walnut-abusing cult, yet.  All these purportedly ancient-and-enduring cults will have some anthropological evidence even if only scant. Logical demands do not robe themselves in arch sarcasm, as far as I know.  Goddesses of an ancient cult may be worshipped today ... or not. How would you know if they were or not, and what would it mean if a 'walnut sauce cult' still existed?  Don't we need a few more details ... besides occult speculation?

Re the Starbucks Siren Evil Whoopee slideshow, I'll wait for the book explaining what we are supposed to make of it  ... https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-and-story-behind-the-Starbucks-logo

Now, back to Adrenochrome Harvesting, yes?

Spoiler

Anesthesia in ancient Egypt, ancient Egyptian medicine

Ancient Egyptian anesthesia

Now we are going to talk about anesthesia in ancient Egypt as an important part in the ancient Egyptian medicine. The ancient Egyptian physician was the first one who used the anesthesia in the medicine.

Edited by william.scherk
Grrrrrrrammar

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Walnuts are a food.

William,

Let me help you.

There is a category of expression called metaphor.

Another called code.

A walnut can be used as a metaphor for something that is not food. In fact, it can even be used as a code name for something that is not food.

The people who use walnut as metaphor and code are generally not drawing up food recipes or otherwise engaged in discussions about food.

Do you need help with the concepts of metaphor and code?

I can start by giving you some links.

(And not hotdog links, either.)

Please don't say, "I get you about walnuts, but what about sauce?"

:evil: 

Michael

This is kinda cute, in a non-cute way ... the detail about Qanon-purging at the The_Donald reddit.

For fans of Adam Schiff-peedo-Hollywood-Satanic-Hotel-Standard, young Q-believer Jordan Sather gets into the obvious evidence of badness ... at around 4:22 ...

Apparently PJW from Infowars has been lied to by the gov't because Hitler is still alive at 120yrs old:

34 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Apparently PJW from Infowars...

Korben,

That is not Paul Joseph Watson. It is Owen Shroyer.

As to the Hitler thing, I'm going on memory, but there was a story--even in the mainstream fake news media at the time--that among the documents declassified by President Trump on the Kennedy assassination, there was a CIA report from an agent who mentioned there were sightings of Hitler in South America. I think that's right. If it wasn't among the Kennedy documents, it was still declassified around that time. I don't remember exactly and I don't want to look it up. If you do, it's out there.

So, despite the exaggerated posturing, Owen was not being as stupid as you tried to make him sound. He was referring to something given in US official documents and classified for years.

EDIT: I found one news report on EuroNews, Feb. 11, 2017.

CIA told Hitler was alive after World War II

From the article:

The US investigated claims that Adolf Hitler survived World War II and was living in Colombia in the 1950s, according to CIA documents.

The documents have been publicly available for years under the Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act but have re-surfaced this week in the wake of the US publishing some 2,800 documents related to JFK’s assassination.

So the document itself wasn't classified. It merely "re-surfaced" at the same time. There were plenty of reports on this back then so, if you or anyone is interested, go for it. This article said the CIA was "highly sceptical" and CIA agents doubted the info, but since the CIA info came from two separate sources, other articles about this have been more neutral. Even this article hedges its bets at the end:

Historians widely believe that the former Nazi dictator committed suicide by gunshot and cyanide poisoning as the Soviet Army closed in on Berlin in the final days of the war.

"Widely believe" does not mean "know for sure."

There. I said I was not going to look it up, but I did. (Actually, I was closing a tab on a Google search I had made earlier and scrolled down before I closed it. This headline jumped out at me among the SERPS.)

Michael

Stefan Molyneux is under Youtube 'strike' ... "it entirely depends on your support ... I am begging you."  Freedomainradio.com/donate

Edited by william.scherk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Stefan Molyneux is under Youtube 'strike' ... "it entirely depends on your support ... I am begging you."  Freedomainradio.com/donate

Good for YouTube and NZ. This hypocritcal creep has already done enough damage in his "career".

40 minutes ago, anthony said:

This histrionic comment at 25 seconds in turned me off of continuing to listen ... in the context of loaded language, emotional witness. 

If this is his topic statement, I'd rather spend six minutes listening to Aretha Franklin's "Respect." 

Now it makes sense that Watson is said to be mostly a shut-in. He could be afraid of the crumbling, dangerous world outside his doors in savage London.  I do admire his ability to extemporize on camera, but his epistemology is of the sucking chest wound kind, IMHO.  I can peruse a plain text caption version of his shtick later.

There is no accounting for rhetorical taste, I suppose -- one can relish a ringing, rousing declamation, even while its warrants may be as feeble as the structure of its argument; if it serves our worldview and biases (the Fallen World) we may be persuaded by almost any appeal to emotion.   Beware the cynicism and calculation of a would-be philosopher/guru/Truth-teller ... strong claims, weak warrants, sweeping generalities, confirmation bias ...

as Western
00:25
civilization collapses which it is so
00:28
does our ability to deal with minor
00:30
day-to-day struggles without breaking
00:32
down and wallowing in a pitiful puddle
00:35
of our own self-indulgent fragility

My favourite kind of hammy and histrionic faux-reportage/Cassandra-ism is that of fellow UK media personality Katie Hopkins.  My exemplar would be her videos earlier this year all exercised about the sidewalks and public spaces of Toronto. Brown people!  Too many!

Imagine what PJW could do with himself were he as brave and enterprising as Katie.

Edited by william.scherk
One critical semi-colon ... a tragic, moving question mark