Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

True Pundit doxxed ...

New Conspiracy Theory coming:

Were 18 To 20 CIA Sources Killed Or Imprisoned Because Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Being Hacked In Real Time By China?

The news on Hillary Clinton's lawbreaking has now gone into death by a thousand cuts.

One cut too many and the whole house of cards falls with her in it.

btw - I learned about this on Infowars here. I only mention that because some people are pissed off that he won't go away even after suffering a conspiracy attack against him from the top of the elitist crowd. :) 

btw No. 2 - Here are a couple of articles linked to in that article.

Daily Caller: Sources: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

SHTFplan: A Chinese Company Reportedly HACKED Hillary Clinton’s Private Server, Has A Copy Of ALL Her Emails

Michael

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

New Conspiracy Theory coming:

Were 18 To 20 CIA Sources Killed Or Imprisoned Because Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Being Hacked In Real Time By China?

The news on Hillary Clinton's lawbreaking has now gone into death by a thousand cuts.

One cut too many and the whole house of cards falls with her in it.

btw - I learned about this on Infowars here. I only mention that because some people are pissed off that he won't go away even after suffering a conspiracy attack against him from the top of the elitist crowd. :) 

btw No. 2 - Here are a couple of articles linked to in that article.

Daily Caller: Sources: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

SHTFplan: A Chinese Company Reportedly HACKED Hillary Clinton’s Private Server, Has A Copy Of ALL Her Emails

Michael

Thats right.

With one correction. No hacking.

They paid, and they got the keys.

• Like 1

"Defense Secretary James Mattis authorized the National Guard troops deployed to the southwest border to stay there for another year, the Pentagon confirmed Friday."

"The border deployment, dubbed Operation Guardian Support, kicked off April 13 in response to President Donald Trump’s call to use the military to guard against rising illegal immigration."

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/31/mattis-national-guard-troops-border/

On 7/9/2018 at 9:44 PM, Jon Letendre said:
On 7/9/2018 at 9:39 AM, william.scherk said:

The 'deranged leftist' Q-skeptics are strangely not able to fit in your box, Jon.

I have said before that Jones may well be “controlled opposition” under the direction of the enemy.

Same may be so for Corsi. I don’t know who Isaac Green is, so same for him, too.

I wonder how much money it costs the taxpayer to have a 'controlled' opposition working its foul hexes. If Corsi is a shill-beast or glove for malign hands, how could we ferret out the details, I wonder.

Anyway, Corsi, Corsi, Corsi. What is the misinformation  corps doing with him today?  We've already ran Will Sommer out of town, the foul thing, but here he is at most a conduit (plug Opera browser which built-in VPN can't remember if you had used up your free NYT offerings yet).

IF true, if the beasts of information war are allowing a fact to stand on its own here, why? What could they possibly want to know that Corsi could conceivably know -- about what where who why and when?  I come up blank so far on details beyond the smudginess of the fake grey news lady claims.

Conceivably, Mueller is in the beginnings of investigating  Q.

To cleanse your palate, an oldie but a goody. Bring back free-wheeling speech!

Edited by william.scherk
Foul hexes of the Misinformation Corps (formerly known as the Fake News bloc/blob)

If anyone doubts the existence of the Deep State after this, there is no amount of evidence they will accept.

Look at the anonymous Op-Ed in The New York Times today:

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

From the NYT on the Op-Ed:

The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure. We believe publishing this essay anonymously is the only way to deliver an important perspective to our readers.

From the Op-Ed:

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

. . .

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

. . .

... many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality.

. . .

... Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

. . .

This isn’t the work of the so-called deep state. It’s the work of the steady state.

This Op-Ed also links to Bob Woodward's new book on Trump gossip.

Well, the Deep State person said the Deep State didn't exist so that must be all there is to that, huh? And there's this. He or she prefers the name: Steady State.

Heh.

They're going down.

Michael

• Like 1

Woo hoo!

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

:) 

Michael

On 9/6/2018 at 8:03 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Pretty slim pickins.  No meat, no bones.  

From a meeting of the shadow cabinet at Fox ... the DiGenova claim is supported by ... "sources." What's sauce for the goose is ...

The audio below is excerpted from Hannity at Fox, featuring Sarah Carter, Greg Jarrett and Joe DiGenova: BOMBSHELL! Rod Rosenstein under Investigation For FISA Warrant!

Edited by william.scherk
Attributions

19 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Pretty slim pickins.  No meat, no bones.  

From a meeting of the shadow cabinet at Fox ... the DiGenova claim is supported by ... "sources." What's sauce for the goose is ...

William,

I agree.

I was going to comment to that effect earlier, but I thought you would jump on it. Hell, you need to have a win of sorts.

I'm not happy with my post because I did not seek an actual source, instead relied on a comment from Wired Sources. I trusted it because I observed it over a long time and it has generally been spot on. 

However, Wired Sources just took a big hit with me.

(I still want to lock up Rosenstein, though. :) )

As to substance, in my opinion, DiGenova is probably right, or at least I think he believes he is right based on the insiders he is talking to. (And worse. He probably stuck his foot in his mouth by saying something he was not authorized yet to say.)

But I sure as hell don't intend to take him on faith. If he wants to make a charge like that in public, he needs to back it up. Either that, or qualify the hell out of his claim. But, even then, I'm not so big on this last. It's better to just keep your mouth shut unless you are signaling warnings of something reasonably believable. Shooting off your mouth just to gloat and presenting it as a scoop is piss-poor form.

Do that enough and you could even end up with a book like Woodward's last.

On a serious note, DiGenova just took a hit with me, too.

Michael

Travis View continues to explore the Conspiratorium. This may interest Jon, since Q and Liz Crokin are tangential. If you haven't heard of Plaid Shirt Guy -- or haven't watched the Trump rally in Billings, this won't mean much.

Edited by william.scherk
Shirt; added link to a video of the full rally

Two rather black tweets, one a screenshot of the top of a very useful discussion. Click and go to to meet a couple of obsessives in CVE (countering violent extremism) and 'cult studies,' for lack of a better term.

masskillingQtravisviewSept10.png

The new guy to me is called Aum Shinrikyo VEVO and the coolest thing is that I hooked him up with Mubin Shaikh, Canada's best-known guy for this CVE file.  VEVO is in the tradition of 'cult-exit' psychology, the Singer-Lipton wing and has a quite objective reliance on kinder ways to help someone out of a high-demand cult situation. She has managed to gain the trust of Q anon extremists, which is a feat for a skeptic.

I made a video of notes on the great tweet thread, and hope to post that here, with more matured thoughts on VEVO's approach, biography and stances.

The note I forgot to make was that Jasun Horsley told me that another suicide was connected to the de Ruiter Oasis cult. I got to track that down.

Edited by william.scherk
... please add in Sarah's brief bio-tweets from today

Q-community in grief after its main whoopee sites at Reddit were terminated today ...

Ouch.

Edited by william.scherk
Termination

From the Q anon fanatic as related at Real Clear Politics' page touting Lionel's perspicacity ...

LIONEL: Hunter S. Thompson said, "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." 

And there is another expression, "Don't f*** with the falcon unless you can fly."

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a conspiracy analyst, in the words of the great Gore Vidal, who also said, "One day, it will be an article of faith that there are no conspiracy theories, and that a conspiracy theory is another way of saying the unspoken truth." Let me provide something to you: 

Pay close attention, so I tweeted this yesterday. It appears that the New York Times has its own "Anon," its own "QAnon," it is now the "NYTAnon." They have their own conspiracy theory, namely a confederation of at least two people 'senior Trump administration officials' who are Anons and saboteurs...

We're supposed to believe this is real, that this is an INSIDER. Well placed, speaking to you not through a 4chan board, but through the New York Times, and it is to be believed. It is real. It is somebody that is in the know... 

It is the NYT Anon. Move over Q Anon, they have their own, and the idiots who have spent hours and hours chasing their tails over a number of conspiracy theories sit back and say, 'No, this is completely different. No, no, you've got it wrong.' 

No, no, you've got it wrong. You're doing exactly the same thing, exactly the same thing. Isn't that fascinating? I find it monumentally fascinating. I find it beyond fascinating. It is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Now, we also heard recently a number of people who are again trolled, and sometimes they call it trolling journalists, because journalism is dead, but there are folks who say disparaging the "QAnon" insanity, oh, they say all these people are crazy, with all their stuff about pedophiles and this fixation. Oh, and Hillary Clinton wears a Satanic necklace? These people with their "pedovores" and their crazy stuff. These people are crazy! These QAnon people! It is crazy!

Then the other day, Xena Bash is sitting there, I guess making, I don't know kind of a thing with their hand, and all of a sudden, these people are trolled into thinking it is a white supremacist hand signal! What about that? 

Wait a minute, you were the same ones who said these crazy Q people are nuts for people who are wearing pendants and a variety of jewelry or whatever it is, accessories that just so happen to come out of the Anton Le Vay catalog. That is nuts. 

Then, here is the best part. You don't realize the ultimate word, the New York Times, Dean Baquet and these others absolutely burned by O'Keefe with Project Veritas, they're so irrelevant. Remember, NYT is hurting bad... in their factory of distortion on 8th Ave... This is not good... They are collapsing, they don't know what to do. So what do they do? All of a sudden, they've got this 'insider' who posts this thing, their own NYTAnon, and what do you know what happens, Bob Woodward book goes off of the radar. Now Bob... America has the attention span of a gnat... You've been had. You've been trolled. It is a work. You've been double-crossed. Nobody cares. By the way, ask Michael Wolff about how these books go.

As noted, a majority of Americans are "believers" in the notion that the Trump White is -- as portrayed in Bob Woodward's book -- riven with fear and conflict about the President's ability to do his job.

Here's another video posted in the quite large RCP videos collection

Edited by william.scherk
Added Woodward video poster from RCP video extract

Meanwhile, the terminated Reddit Q-mmunity is coalescing again at Voat. Neat stuff which maybe should be in "Fake Social Media." 

One of OL's scorned hoopla-meisters, Jared Holt of boo hiss Right Wing Watch, has a visual sample of the new fabulosity.  This is like evolution in real time.  Too bad Jon Letendre is not around to give some context, updates, whatnot.  I have zero faith in Lionel.

World of the day: subverse. Word of the week: churlishness.

Our Travis View penned an article that should interest those who study persuasion and marketing: 

Spoiler

VOAT-reddit-HAMMER-decode-sept13.png

See also: https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2717426https://qanon.pub/

Edited by william.scherk
Links

Travis keeps his eye on nascent Q topics.  Today the Manafort guilty plea is taken as evidence that dark parties (Deripaska? Smh) recruited him to be a bad actor "plant: in the Trump campaign, something something John McCain.  

I expect Jon Letendre will help explain this new zoom ...

Well, someone has to keep this thread alive. 

Today's intersection of curiosity, suggestion, and fabulism is Jordan Sather giving impressions of next Thursday's FEMA emergency test of its new mass text alert gizmo.   

I give you only one of three key words,  indictments, but invite you to sample the whole two minute excerpt. Mass arrests. Nooses. Necks. Snaps.

The full thing is an interesting forty minutes (twenty if you've trained your ear to 2X ). If you haven't treated yourself to a full sit-down experience of someone who Believes ... it's as good a place to start as any.  This link takes you to the start of the excerpt at Youtube.

Edited by william.scherk
CLASSIFIED

Is this as sad for other folks as it is for me?  Whether inherent to Q's appeal or just an aspect of how cult-thinking may find room in hearts, I think this shows at least one kind of emotional pay-off for Q beliefs -- in at least some of the 'Qmmunity' ...

From our old friend Travis View:

Gitmo, Liz Crokin, Them, and You ... (emphases added)  the compleat Kookburger recipe.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:58 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Here is the point: if they are fooled (and let’s hope they will be!) then you and I certainly will be, also.

That said, what if Mueller was flipped many years ago? What if he has been on the Trump team the whole time? His mandate is wide-open, so what if he is behind many of the 13,000+ Sealed indictments around the country? What if his investigation has always been another trap Justice has used to get perps talking “openly, safely, with friends, on the same mission to take down Trump.” Then he feeds it to Sessions, and vice-versa, and they are both building cases. He hasn’t done much to harm Trump - that gets a check mark. He needs to be trusted by the precious,  brainwashed Democrats who still have faith in their leaders - check. I know Liz Crokin came up with this many months ago. I’ve considered, rejected, and reconsidered several times now. Doesn’t matter, won’t change anything. If he is still on the wrong side, he will go to Gitmo with so many others.

"We'll always have Gitmo ..."

"And your little dog too!"

11 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

And she is right.

Jon,

I wasn't going to watch this video, but with your comment, I decided to.

If Crokin isn't right, it sure feels good to think about life if she were..

I don't believe things are as far along as she says, but I am sure some serious hammers are about to drop on the Deep State, meaning some rich and powerful scheming perverts are going to go to jail. Maybe even the some on the A team.

I doubt her affirmation about McCain is correct, but I'm not going to say it's impossible. Not after seeing what I've seen in Brazilian politics, both backstage and as a normal person.

(For one example, they kept a dead President's cadaver on ice three weeks or more when I was there--and even hauled the "alive" corpse out for a photo shoot--so he could officially "die" for the public on a national holiday celebrating freedom, O Dia de Tiradentes. I'm serious. His name was Tancredo Neves if you ever want to look it up. You can see a couple of posed photos on the Internet. One with doctors, see here was all over the press at the time, but no videos or films were ever recorded of Neves once he went into the hospital up to the day of his "official death." See here for a photo with his wife that I remember being hammered over and over on TV and news to "prove" he was still alive. Most Brazilians, though, are pretty sure those photos are of a cadaver with make-up. Why all the trouble? This was when the military dictatorship was handing power back to civilian control. Tancredo was the civilian elected, but he mysteriously died before he could take office. His vice, José Sarney, ended up in power and was semi-military. They didn't want a lot of military dudes thrown in jail for sundry crimes during the military dictatorship once a civilian was in office. So with Sarney in power for five years, none were and the transition went smoothly...)

I hope Crokin is right about McCain since that would correct the balance (to some extent) in terms of poetic justice. To hell with social justice. Poetic justice is so much better. :) 

Besides, crazier things have happened in US history.

And as far as crazy goes, though, nothing is worse than the endless war for elitist crony profits McCain promoted.

Michael

Yes, some evil shitheads are certainly going down soon. The FBI investigation is going to bring happy surprises.

And then, in just five weeks, the total and permanent rejection of and destruction of the Democrat Party.

The deep cleansing will get started when the new Congress is seated in January 2019.

An absolutely glorious future of awakening, justice and healing is about to unfold.

• Like 1

Jon,

I've heard people before tell me that the experiences I had and witnessed in Brazilian politics don't really apply to here in America.

I say hogwash since people are people the world over.

But outside of that truth, there's a specific reason I see so many parallels.

US personnel trained the Brazilian secret police under the military dictatorship. They helped engineer the military coup. These were not retired government employees. They were there on the US government payroll. (btw - The military coup was around the time Kennedy got shot.)

No one ever asks what happened to those folks. Did they stop working as US employees? And how about the US employees they subsequently trained? Did everyone suddenly become angels?

Of course not. 

They made niches within the government and grew. This is the core rot that is being expunged by President Trump.

btw - The roots of these folks didn't just start in the Cold War. The roots go back to Woodrow Wilson's time and maybe before.

Oddly enough, the slew of outright communists Franklin Roosevelt let into government positions and their progeny worked in tandem with them over decades. They were not enemies. They were all on the same team even though the formal communism aspect diluted. These offspring are being expunged, too.

The techniques involved in the politics of personal destruction practiced by the Democrats go way back to these folks, way before Alinsky. These same assholes infiltrated the education system as time went on and now we have a generation or so of very unhappy people who don't know how to cope with the real world and think the government is the answer to all the big problems in life. (They are good people, though, and resilient. Many, now in their early adulthood, are turning against their indoctrination as they gradually become aware of what happened to them. It's a painful process and painful to watch, but at least it's happening.)

These education system assholes are also going to be expunged.

When I get talking about this and looking at where politics is heading right now, I sometimes feel like a little kid picking petals off a daisy. Except instead of saying, "She loves me, she loves me not," I'm saying, "The deep state people will go, the pedophiles will go, the indoctrinators will go..." and so on.

Michael

• Like 1