Trump humor

President Trump’s Uncle was an electrical engineer who taught at MIT (and who personally examined everything Nikola Tesla left behind after his death.)

The comparison implies that Trump attributes his high abilities at least partially to inheritance.

Where exactly is the humor?

• 3 weeks later...

This has to go in the Trump Humor thread.

In the middle of the pandemic, President Trump just now tweeted:

:)

btw - Kat and I are watching the TV series Suits these days. Meghan Markle, now Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is one of the secondary recurring characters (Rachel Zane) and love interest of one of the main characters (Mike Ross, played by Patrick J. Adams).

In the first season, she was an OK actress. Not great but not bad. In the second season, which is where we're at, she's doing better. She did seven of the nine seasons, so I am going to see her a lot.

Out here in reality, she's now the Duchess of Sussex, her greatest role. Still acting, I guess. But she's doing it well. She leads Harry around by the nose.

And President Trump is messing with her (and Harry).

:) 

Talk about someone who aimed for the top and got there. I'm no fan of hers, but I admire that.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

No, some things never do get old.

🙂

Michael

That was pure fun. I watched it about one and a half times. Those people who were so sure of their predictions are LOSERS! 

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh...

Poll time again.

From The Hill:

Poll: Biden holds 11-point lead over Trump

Bombshell.

Man, is Trump sweating.

This time they've got him.

Trump's illegitimate presidency that has reached a tipping point.

His days are numbered.

White supremacist.

Racist.

Fascist.

It’s the beginning of the end.

The walls are closing in.

Trump is toast.

He's never going to survive this one. 

🙂

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Cooper ...

• 2 weeks later...

Jokes from The Reader’s Digest, July/August edition, only for people who will vote for “The Donald.” You heard me. Not for El Presidente? Then you are not allowed to laugh.

Everything is big in Texas. A blind man visits Texas. When he gets to his hotel room he feels the bed “Wow. This bed is big!”

“Everything is big in Texas,” says the bellhop.

The man heads downstairs to the bar, settles onto a huge barstool, and orders a beer. A mug is placed between his hands. “Wow these drinks are big.”    

“Everything is big in Texas,” says the bartender.

After downing a few, the blind man asks where the bathroom is.

“Second door to the right,” says the bartender.

The blind man heads for the bathroom but accidentally opens the door that leads to the swimming pool and falls in. Popping his head up from under the water, he flails his arms and shouts, “Don’t flush! Don’t flush!”

Midlife crisis. A couple is sitting in the living room sipping wine. Out of the blue the wife says, “I love you.”

“Is that you or the wine talking?” asks the husband.

“It’s me,” says the wife, “talking to the wine.”

Blonds. A ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap. He’s telling a dumb-blond joke when a young, platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet.

“What gives you the right to stereotype blonds that way?” she demands. “What does hair color have to do with my worth as a human being?”

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer an apology.

“You keep out of this!” she yells. “I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!”   

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Cooper compilation ...

Jeezus. I no longer believe anything they say. From The New Yoke Times: “Trump Got Written Briefing in February on Possible Russian Bounties, Officials Say.”

And now, Alec Baldwin playing President Donald Trump, on SNL. “It’s a fake. If that were true I would have nuked them by now, and Putin would be Ivanka’s bitch and made to sweep and mop her condominium.   

I would lose all respect for Putin if he wasn't protecting his nation's security by paying cash for dead American soldiers in Afghanistan.

What all these people demanding to know why Trump didn't nuke Moscow or start paying cash for dead Russian citizens wherever they may be found, what they all want is blood and war. They are disgusting bloodthirsty little pricks who want escalation, violence, mass death. It is no more complicated than that.

Trump is implementing the response that protects our forces: we are getting out of all the places around the world where we have no right to be and where the locals have a perfect right to murder us.

We have so much blood on our hands already and these vicious pricks want World War III because that is the scale of societal disruption required to prevent Trump's re-election and their total demise at his hands in the coming 4.5 years.

Give up control of the poppy fields ? C’mon man, you know the thing.

Totally legit story, it makes perfect sense Afghan fighters don’t target US and allied forces without cash incentive , never have.

C’mon man.

I saw your confused face, Billy, you are not confused, but your are a war-mongering piece of shit whenever you perceive your side is going with that, for political gain. Walking bag of blood on your hands barely human shit.

You were happy to do the same thing when your side wanted mass casultaties and World War III started in Syria and so you for months demanded to know “What Trump was going to do to” Assad.

Go back into your cave.

This has to go in Trump Humor.

image.png

Dream on, you anti-Trumper idiots.

When you start doing things like this and hope to win an election, your own senility is in question...

LOL...

🙂

btw - On a not-so-funny level, I am starting to believe someone told Matt Drudge something like the following: "We took out your bud Andrew Breitbart in his prime. If you don't stop, you may get an early heart attack of your own." And Drudge said, "Well, fuck it, then."

Michael