Trump humor

MILO Begins Construction On The Wall

Here's a cute one about fake news:

And here's the full text in case you have trouble with Facebook:

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, and during lunch a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat overboard.

It floated off about 50 feet away from the yacht. The crew and the Secret Service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it when Trump waved them off, saying, "Never mind, boys, I'll get it!"

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless.

No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all reported: "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"

:)

Michael

I've rediscovered how to embed a smaller-sized video from Youtube, and how to make the embedded video play only a portion of the whole thing -- effectively excerpting just what you want to highlight. Here, for example, David on vacation brings my attention to "Satanic Latin" on the US dollar bill:

Here's the markup language for those who can read code, who wonder how to do it simply (and here is a page that gives more tips):

<iframe 
allowfullscreen="false" 
frameborder="0" 
height="124" 
src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hn1n9tfzmuI?start=111&end=138" 
width="220">
</iframe>

The most important part of this is the src=  section in green. The start and end times for the section you wish to feature are denoted in seconds (?start=111&end=138). The second important part is the form of the URL. All that you need to embed another Youtube video that plays only a section is to insert the unique identifier of the video.  In this case it is Hn1n9tfzmuI

This half-minute excerpt has some zany bits about Trump ... 

Do you know what hell is for anti-Trump critics?

It's the absolute mess they believe he's making of the presidency.

And they are quite specific in their complaints.

1. President Trump orders his steak well-done and eats it with catchup.

2. Kellyanne Conway put her feet on a couch with her shoes on--in front of a bunch of black folks.

Look these up. The Internet anti-Trump brigade is going apeshit over both.

I kid you not.

I stand in awe...

Michael

WaPo, "The ‘Kellyanne Conway on the couch’ controversy is so incredibly dumb":

[...]

The simple fact is that this is a totally contrived “controversy” born of some people's blind hatred for Conway and, by extension, Trump and his White House. There is simply no “there” there.

Conway was on the sofa to try to get a good angle to snap a photo. It's not indicative of anything, or revealing of anything. It's just someone trying to take a photo.

[...]

C5ysU2nU0AA20Wf.jpg

Michael wrote: 2. Kellyanne Conway put her feet on a couch with her shoes on--in front of a bunch of black folks. end quote

I resent that girly couch pose. I am an honorable, trustworthy husband but I had this flash . . .  I was pulling her panties off, as I shouted, “Kellyanne! Stop it. You are controlling my evolutionary imperatives . . . “ but alas I then had soothing sex in my dream in which she loudly came and then asked me to get off  . . . so she might recuperate . . . which I did as she rested and then she kissed me . . . . ah, ah, ah! . . . Sorry, I need to catch my breath.

Peter

I think the funniest show Seth Meyers ever did was the following:

When I thought of the gloating he would have done and the way he would have savaged the sadness and sincerity of Trump supporters if Clinton had won, when he got to the part where he was near crying, I couldn't stop cracking up.

It was funny as hell.

I normally don't feel such schadenfreude glee, in fact it's out of character with me, but man did that feel good with this guy.

Michael