Trump humor

Dems reaction to Trump. In the death throes of attempting to prevent a brand from dying. While not realizing you cant bring something back from the dead.

"A defining moment when you know from now on ... it's all downhill ... it will never be the same."

Happy Days are here again!

Jump the shark. 1:57

Nuke the fridge.

Indiana Jones survives an atomic bomb detonation by fitting himself into a lead-lined refrigerator. The explosion annihilates its surrounding but sends the refrigerator flying sufficiently distant for the protagonist to escape unhurt.

"to exhaust a Hollywood franchise with disappointing sequels."

Or as Obama put it I wont leave Jan 20th. Yesterday he made a statement about Trumps immigration EO saying he fundamentally doesnt get why he put in a travel ban of his own.

With the cape of invincibility he TRIES to shield himself while killing off the brand.

Meanwhile, back at the Clinton ranch.

https://www.axios.com/team-hillary-still-blames-obama-2227724004.html

I am sure there was a stunt double too but the Fonz was actually doing some of the water skiing in that video. The girls were nice looking.

In scene two, I think if the refrigerator with Indiana Jones had been sent flying like that, the occupant would be suffering a lot of broken bones or even a broken neck and radiation burns.

Two horribly offensive movies to Christians that I just made up using the biblical ideas of rising from the dead and emaculate conception. “Jesus the First Zombie.” Watch as the son of god joins the walking dead. And how about “Mary and Josephine.” Same sex couple “father” miraculous child.  

For the critics of Trump, just consider how much better he is than Hillary. I don’t like it when he strays from the free market, and twists arms, but on a scale of one to a hundred where would we put Trump? Golly Gomer, he is moving as fast as a freight train. I am sure there will be pundits judging his first hundred days in office, but so far I would guess-ti-mate he scores a 95 out of a 100. The more the left wing Progressives baa the more bad ass he is in my book.

I got some Chukar Cherries from Washington State for Christmas and they were so good, I ordered another box. Chocolate cherries without the kiddy cream.

Peter

Dinesh D'Souza published that Lincoln meme above.

A person in that thread published this:

One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says, I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. The Marine looks at the man and says, Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here. The old man says, OK and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine, I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. The Marine again tells the man, Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here. The man thanks him and again walks away.

On the third day, the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer
the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?

The old man looks at the Marine and says, Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.

The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says, See you tomorrow, Sir!

:)

Michael

Link. When Bill O'Reilly starts pressing Trump about killing and Putin killing, Trump says, "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" 

A good follow-up would have been: "Look at you. You revel in killing and writing books about it. There's Killing Lincoln,  Killing Kennedy,  Killing Patton, Killing Reagan, and Killing Jesus."

1 hour ago, merjet said:

Link. When Bill O'Reilly starts pressing Trump about killing and Putin killing, Trump says, "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" 

A good follow-up would have been: "Look at you. You revel in killing and writing books about it. There's Killing Lincoln,  Killing Kennedy,  Killing Patton, Killing Reagan, and Killing Jesus."

Merlin,

I want to say something clever, but that's a hard comment to follow.

LOL...

Michael

From Breitbart:

MILO: Trump Slims Down Lena Dunham. Is There Anything He Can’t Do?

Lena Dunham Naked Cake ABC

From the article:

Lena Dunham claims (claims!) she is losing weight because Donald Trump has convinced her not to eat. The Catholic church won’t declare a person a saint until after their death, but if this extraordinary statement is true, maybe a miracle of this magnitude deserves an exception?

Michael

How many ways can a Trump say 'bing'?

From NBC

Donald Trump had a social media misfire on Monday night when he mistakenly quoted the wrong account in a tweet that was intended to include his daughter, Ivanka.

[...]

His daughter's handle, however, is @IvankaTrump, not @Ivanka.

The apparent flub gave the other Ivanka — identified as an English council worker named Ivanka Majic — an unexpected platform and doubled her Twitter followers to over 4,500.

Majic capitalized on the moment by tweeting a reply early Tuesday to Trump...

Trump has previously said that climate change, or global warming, is a hoax.

[...]