Donald Trump

If anybody can read the following in-depth report (and watch the videos in it) on the Kovaleski affair and still believe Trump mocked his disability, they are so anti-Trump, they are beyond reaching with plain and simple facts about this thing.

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability
by Catholics 4 Trump 
July 27, 2016 

One highlight is that Trump used that same type of gesture to mock Ted Cruz and a general. And they don't have a disability. There's probably more out there and it will probably show up since this article is getting constant updates from readers sending stuff in.

More importantly, the hand position and jerking in Trump's mocking have nothing to do with Kovaleski's condition. There's a reason the anti-Trump press went apeshit with a still photo of Kovaleski and not a video. That still of Kovaleski with an awkward hand position was put beside a still of Trump with a similar hand position taken from a video of him doing spastic motions. In other words, Trump's hands were all over the place. He didn't single out that hand position to mock. And Kovaleski is not nothing like a spastic.

As the article points out, when Trump does something politically incorrect, he doubles down on it. He might backtrack a little on the spot, like he did with the McCain story. But he never denies it outright.

Michael

Michael wrote: Well, this same question can be amplified. Does Hillary Clinton, and the people who helped her, bear moral responsibility for the deaths of Americans (and others) caused by murderers she GAVE guns to and, at the time, knew they would kill Americans and innocent civilians with them? 

Wolf responded: If she loses this election, she's going to end up in prison. end quote

“Get away from her, you bitch!” – a quote from the movie, “Alien” spoken by the character Ridley played by Sigourney Weaver. The word “her” refers to the U.S. Constitution, and the Alien Queen or “Bitch” was convincingly portrayed by Hillary Clinton.

I really hope that when and if Trump becomes President she will be further investigated by an unshackled FBI and other law enforcement agencies and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law. She has managed to find UN-indictable ways to commit numerous crimes, included grand theft graft and treason with the Clinton Foundation.

Sharia advocate? Muslim Brotherhood sympathy or ties? That black souled Muslim vet’s father does sound like a man on a mission. Since he used his son’s death for political reasons I would suggest investigating him to the full extent of the law or at least the full extent the Washington Post and the New York Times are capable. Luckily for Americans there are also other investigative agencies including private investigations. The advocacy of Sharia law should bar anyone entry into America unless on a temporary visa. Keep those anti-constitutionalists out of our dear land.

Peter   

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The following is "black soul" for real. (Gateway Pundit):

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Took Cash From Company Accused of Sponsoring ISIS

Mr. Khan can be excused for his grief, even when it is from 2004. 

He cannot be excused for being a fool-tool for nasty people.

Surely he knows what a "black soul" is. A "black soul" is someone like those responsible for the death of his son. And that wasn't Donald Trump. 

Mr. Khan needs to look at the people he is working so hard to benefit and pray to his Allah for forgiveness. May he never develop a soul as black as that of the people he supports. 

Michael

Black souls matter!

?

I wanted to clarify one thing I said, when I wrote, “. . . grand theft graft,” about the Clinton Foundation.”

The grand theft would be theft from the government. She was being paid by foreign entities to do the American government’s tasks and that money should have been paid to the Government for services rendered. Not that the gov would have done some of the things she did for dictators and bribe givers. Those services may have not been in the interest of the American people. It was bribery on a slippery moral ladder and should be indictable. Even discounting the legal side of it, morally her bribery was wrong. She wraps her excuses up in phony altruistic jingles.

Peter

Here comes Thunder-Trump (posted just a little while ago on Facebook):

Dayaamm! It's truncated when embedded. Here's the full statement:

STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAILED LEADERSHIP

"Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi. Then they put Iran on the path to nuclear weapons. Then they allowed dozens of veterans to die waiting for medical care that never came.

Hillary Clinton put the whole country at risk with her illegal email server, deleted evidence of her crime, and lied repeatedly about her conduct which endangered us all. They released criminal aliens into our country who killed one innocent American after another -- like Sarah Root and Kate Steinle -- and have repeatedly admitted migrants later implicated in terrorism. They have produced the worst recovery since the Great Depression. They have shipped millions of our best jobs overseas to appease their global special interests. They have betrayed our security and our workers, and Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office.

She is reckless with her emails, reckless with regime change, and reckless with American lives. Our nation has been humiliated abroad and compromised by radical Islam brought onto our shores. We need change now."

-Donald J. Trump

Something tells me this is just the beginning. I suspect nothing is going to get done with Congress the next few months, not even the small stuff that is currently getting done. President Obama just declared war on the Republican party.

Trump's message was in response to this piece of trash:

Imagine the goofy look Obama is going to have on his face when he hands over the reigns of power to Donald Trump in January after this genius statement, and when he will have to listen to people say: President Donald Trump.

Michael

Rush is fit to be tied on Obama's statement.

Obama Calls Trump Unfit for Office, Suggests He Won't Accept His Election
Rush Limbaugh

But the end is the most interesting to me. From the transcript (my bold):

When I hear people go on like this, my experience, which is multifaceted and very deep, my experience is people that come at things with arrogance like this and condescension like this are one of two things:  They're either really worried about something, or they just have the worst manners on the face of the earth. 

But this is not presidential.  This is banana republic territory.  The way he's characterizing McCain and Romney.  All these guys who are sucking up to him, by the way, by denouncing Trump. What do you think the Republicans are doing, sucking up to the media, sucking up to Obama, sucking up to the Democrats, "Hey, don't associate us with this Trump maniac.  No, no.  No, no.  We want to stay in the club.  We want to stay in the establishment." 

"Yeah, well, you want to stay in the establishment, you better do more than what you're doing. You better go out there and you better withdraw your endorsement, or you're no good to me."  Fine.  So what are they worried about?  And I'll tell you what I think they're worried about.  And it's why Trump had better get back on offense fast. 

They know that Hillary Clinton is a dud as a candidate.  They know they have to take Trump out, and by that, I mean, they have got to destroy Trump's ability to maintain and increase support by attacks on his sanity, his character, competence, and all that.  I have yet to hear these people extolling the virtues of Hillary Clinton, other than the perfunctory required virtue extolment at their convention.

And Trump just went back on offense big time. I predict he will now start a barrage.

Then will come Wikileaks again (maybe more than once)...

Then will come the debates...

:) 

Michael

17 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

I'm taking this kind of shaming to mean a stoning without the stones.

Korben,

This is on Breitbart right now.

It even hit Drudge.

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

Also, there's an awful lot of military people coming out for Trump right now.

As for shame qua shame, this guy Khizr Khan shamed himself for using the memory of his son like this. As Former Navy SEAL Team Six Leader Rob O'Neill (from the squad that got Bin Laden) said (see here), Humayun Khan was a hero, but died in 2004. There have been 3 presidential elections since then and only now are the parents coming out as part of a Clinton machine and politicizing his death.

The Clintons have a corrupt political and media machine and is merrily exploiting the Khans and it seems like they are basking in the attention. But Trump is a brawler and there is a huge grassroots movement behind him that is getting more and more pissed by the day. They wanted attention, they are getting it. And they are going to get a hell of a lot more for quite some time. I wonder if the Clinton machine will be there for the Khans when the media brush fire goes out, but they will still have to deal with the crazies at the fringe of the Trump movement. (All movements have crazies at the fringe and crazies don't sleep.)

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

agine the goofy look Obama is going to have on his face when he hands over the reigns of power to Donald Trump in January after this genius statement, and when he will have to listen to people say: President Donald Trump.

Michael

Obama need not show up.  John Adams did not attend Thomas Jefferson's  inauguaration. 

The barrage of attacks on Trump dominate the Yahoo and MSN sites but rarely anything negative about Hillary. Those 2 sites are visited by many and I suspect more than a few will be persuaded to vote for the witch. -J

16 minutes ago, Backlighting said:

Those 2 sites are visited by many and I suspect more than a few will be persuaded to vote for the witch.

Joe,

Don't worry too much. There are plenty of well-trafficked pro-Trump news feed places like Drudge.

I checked MSN and, at least in what I saw, it seemed more neutral in its curation of stories, probably tilting left. I know for a fact that Yahoo is very anti-Trump since I use the email service and I get to see that garbage news feed every day. For me, the Google news feed is about the same as Yahoo in anti-Trump bias.

Some people might be persuaded by these things, like say, those in the video below, but I'm not sure they know how to read. :) 

There is a crapload of stuff yet to happen, including Wikileaks and the debates. I predict many people will be persuaded in the pro-Trump direction as time goes on. :) 

Michael

A few words about Mr. Trump. I have no doubt at all that he's honest, almost to a fault, because he generates so many complaints from the chattering talk show elite. Where others see an embarrassment, I see a man who says what he thinks. I understand about sacrifices in business. Anyone who has ever led an enterprise large or small knows what it takes. Little time for leisure, little time for sleep. A lot of traveling. Impeccable laundry and grooming. Staff people chosen for an equal commitment to attentive 24/7 intelligence and action. My projects were small, only 50 people. But I can imagine leading an empire that employs thousands, plus hundreds of contractors, manufacturers, and transportation companies. Reputation is the highest possible imperative for all concerned -- especially the boss and his staff, his bankers and lawyers, everyone in the back office. People trust Donald J. Trump for good reason.

I don't think it's overly weird that he ran for President. Trump digs challenge, and it's the Main Event, one man pitted again the entire Republican establishment and the Dems. I think he should pull a "Governor Mike" and promise to donate a couple billion to build the wall, private money to move it forward in case Congress won't. But it's easy to ask another man to spend his cash or to liquidate leveraged assets. I used to do it all the time as a filmmaker, a profession of dubious moral stature, asking people to part with money.

Now that I think about it, better for Trump to lose the election. Then I could pitch a movie. I like the man enormously and would not be uncomfortable sitting in his office talking smart about movie ideas. Won't happen if he wins.

Consider how fucking awful it would be to sit with Hillary Rotten, for any reason, even for a minute. So Trump has to win in November, to put an honest man in office as President of The United States, despite my personal triangulation of what's best for me. What's best for the nation matters more than venal interests like Hillary's global hedge fund donors and Goldman Sachs, or me making a movie.

Trump doesn't need payola, won't be bribed. Reminds me of Honest Abe.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Joe,

Don't worry too much. There are plenty of well-trafficked pro-Trump news feed places like Drudge.

I checked MSN and, at least in what I saw, it seemed more neutral in its curation of stories, probably tilting left. I know for a fact that Yahoo is very anti-Trump since I use the email service and I get to see that garbage news feed every day. For me, the Google news feed is about the same as Yahoo in anti-Trump bias.

Some people might be persuaded by these things, like say, those in the video below, but I'm not sure they know how to read. :) 

There is a crapload of stuff yet to happen, including Wikileaks and the debates. I predict many people will be persuaded in the pro-Trump direction as time goes on. :) 

Michael

Michael, what worries me even more is the likely shenanigans the libs will use at the polls. They are ruthless. -J

11 hours ago, Backlighting said:

Michael, what worries me even more is the likely shenanigans the libs will use at the polls. They are ruthless. -J

Joe,

You can count on it.

Even now. For example, Republican establishment types, the ones who are gravitating toward Clinton (some are going toward Johnson, but not all because that's just infiltration), are floating an idea to get Trump disqualified because they allege he is a clinical psychopath. And they are serious about this. Since the bulk are going toward Clinton, does anyone have any doubt where this idea came from?

What they don't realize is that they are exposing themselves when they do crap like this. The voters will look and think once again these backroom deal crony geniuses are not listening to them.

The best disinfectant is sunlight.

As to voter fraud, nobody can shed more sunlight on the particulars than Trump himself, but he is also getting support from a lot of people in the media who are going to be on it. The progressives have had a stranglehold on most of the mainstream media for so long, I don't think they realize the size of this alternative media support.

The thing is, what we could call a "public media brain" has an extremely short term memory. The way the mainstream has traditionally made the public swallow sweet poison is by constantly repeating the same point from different angles. They produce an enormous amount of material. That's basically how you win that particular game.

They don't realize this time around, Trump is not going to shut up about voter fraud. He is going to keep this issue in the mainstream. And the alternative media is going to pound this issue to death. It would be one thing if the alternative media did not have an audience, but it does. Believe it or not, someone like Alex Jones reaches more people than CNN in America. And he is just one among many. So these folks are going to produce one piece of content after another, in other words, gazillions of pieces of content, exposing each attempt at voter fraud they can uncover. As the attempts will vary, this will ensure that the content will vary, but the same point will be made over and over.

This actually works. They are going to use the same trick the mainstream has done for decades back when the mainstream media was protected by gatekeepers. There are no media gatekeepers anymore. 

Michael

23 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to voter fraud, nobody can shed more sunlight on the particulars than Trump himself, but he is also getting support from a lot of people in the media who are going to be on it.

For example, here are Hannity and Newt talking about it. I doubt this will be the last time.

Michael

I just had a thought off the top of my head. I think I'm beginning to detect some of the method to Trump's media madness I had not seen before.

Last night on O'Reilly, as O'Reilly was telling Trump what he should have done about Kahn's wife ("don't punch down"), Trump said something to the effect that, once the media finished spinning it, the Khan story turned into a four-day story. That phrase "four-day story" caught my ear when he said it. Something vague. A glimmer. Something more in that and I didn't know what it was.

This morning I watched some news videos. One phrase kept coming up time and time again. People said regardless of how one feels about Trump, there is one topic that is not being discussed in the news: Hillary Clinton. Many people said that. I even saw Karl Rove talking about all the "juicy opportunities" she gave him to bash her, but he didn't take them. I heard others perplexed that he never bashed George Stephanopoulos for tripping him up about the Khan situation. Instead, Trump stood up for Stephanopoulos.

Now Trump is not a stupid man. And he may be vain, but he has a habit of pulling in huuuuuuuuuuuge projects against great odds. if anyone knows how to handle massive pressure, he does. So it's not lack of control like the media loves to say.

What's going on?

Then it dawned on me.

Oh...

Bill Clinton had his dick sucked extra-maritally in front of the whole world and still finished his term of office on a high-note. And over the years, the Clintons kept surviving one scandal after another. No need to list them all. But they are still in the ring. How did they do that?

I think I've seen how and I believe Trump sees it, too. What's more, nobody else is looking at it. I haven't read this anywhere.

The Clintons have a pattern--they fight allowing criticism to get out into the mainstream. But once that happens, they let their enemies run hog wild with it for a spell. Then they spin and spin and spin (they are extremely good at this). But spin qua spin, all politicians spin. What's so special about the way they do it?

I think I know. It's like a magician who deflects your eyes with sudden motion, patter and misdirection so you don't see what the other hand is doing.

Notice they always deny the scandal incompetently, but they deny it constantly. The press goes nuts on them. How can they possibly say they knew nothing, and keep saying it, etc. etc. etc.? But the other hand is busy busy busy. It puts laser-targeted persuasion techniques into place, but not into making them look innocent. The message is covert and aimed at making the issue feel old, unexciting and not all that important. Drip drip drip on that theme while the whole world is hollering about something else. After a while, old, unexciting and not all that important is exactly how it feels, too. Then it's impossible to get people wound up enough to do something about it.

Trump is not allowing Clinton to get the criticism out in the mainstream, so she can't get this process underway. Trump is hogging the mainstream with people talking bad about him. Notice he gives the press plenty on that score. And all they talk about right now is him.

But Clinton's accumulating negative issues--ones that can make her lose--will not go away. They are just not talked about (except cursorily) as they happen. I think Trump is putting them into a piggy-bank and I have little doubt he will bring them out into the mainstream at the correct time, possibly during the debates, when they will stick in the public's mind and the Clintonian spin machine will not have time to age them.

Oh, he'll talk in passing about them at his townhalls and rallies and a few interviews, but they will be sandwiched in among a lot of other things. I'm talking about dragging them front and center on a national level and throwing a big honking spotlight on them. I think he's waiting for the right time.

I might be wrong on this because, like I said, It's off the top of my head. But it feels sooooooo right...

Michael

And, as long as I am thinking, I might as well take advantage of it.

(All right, all right, shaddup! I can hear the wheels grinding in your heads. :) )

President Obama blasted Trump in front of the whole world as unfit for the job.

If Obama truly believed that, if he were not losing sleep by the thought of a Trump victory, wouldn't he just not talk about Trump, but encourage Trump through surrogates to keep doing what he's doing, that is to keep making personal attacks on non-players?

Obama released a lot of fire-power on someone who is "unfit" and bumbling.

And telling Republicans, his opponents, what to do about it at first sounded to me like a message to certain Republicans about backroom deal stuff, but as I thought about it and looked again, it sounded desperate. Like a card player trying to bluff but showing too many tells...

If my theory in my previous post is correct, Obama is just as hamstrung on aging Hillary Clinton's scandals in the media as she is. And it's irritating him to see Trump hog the media and not let him get started. What's more, I think he knows what Trump is doing...

Dayaamm!

Obama is scared... And I can see it...

Double dawg dayaamm!

Michael

“The only good Jap is a dead Jap who has been dead for six months.” I was watching a bio pic on the Military Channel about Admiral Bull Halsey last night. In Naval housing I once lived on Halsey Circle so I knew some things about him. It’s amazing how some Admirals during WWII relied very little on one of the greatest advantages we had over the Japanese: radar. But from 1941 until the end of 1943 Halsey was a brilliant naval commander. It almost seemed like he had a sixth sense. But in 1944, he started to make some serious mistakes and was even insubordinate towards fleet admiral Nimitz. He was getting old and tired.  

Wolf wrote about Mr. Trump:  I have no doubt at all that he's honest, almost to a fault, because he generates so many complaints from the chattering talk show elite. Where others see an embarrassment, I see a man who says what he thinks. end quote

Should a potential commander in chief be decisive, derisive, and honest? If we are at war with radical Islam should our candidates for President sound like we are at war? It may be instructive to look at Donald Trump as a potential commander in chief in time of war, who is already prepping for the battle to come. He has visceral reactions and hatred of the enemy.

Peter

Fleet Admiral William “Bill” Halsey, Jr. (10/20/1882 — 08/16/1959) was the commander of the U.S. Third Fleet during part of the Pacific War again Japan. During the attack on Pearl Harbor Vice Admiral Halsey was at sea in his flagship, USS Enterprise. It is rumored that upon learning of the attacks he made the remark, “Before we’re through with ‘em, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell.” His contempt for the Japanese was used to boost morale of officers and sailors under his command. Several slogans, including “Kill Japs, Kill Japs, Kill More Japs!” and “The more of the little yellow bastards you kill, the quicker we go home!” were attributed to Halsey. He was promoted to Fleet Admiral in December 1945 and retired from active duty in March 1947. Admiral Halsey died August 16, 1959 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Paul Manafort speaks.

I remember he had this same tone of voice when, a couple of months or so before the convention, he told some newscaster or other that Trump would win with about 1,500 delegates and the newscaster's jaw dropped open. Yet there he sat, nonchalantly licking the fur on his chest.

Once again, Manafort looks like the goddam cat who ate the goldfish.

Michael

Peter

It's sad to think that in today's military Adm Halsey may have been drummed out of service. Probably wouldn't have made a great post WW2 cultural attache to the Pacific Rim, but the seas around would have been safe for all but the enemy. Though it is easier to imagine him under say Trump as CiC :), the right men for the right job.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

“The only good Jap is a dead Jap who has been dead for six months.” I was watching a bio pic on the Military Channel about Admiral Bull Halsey last night. In Naval housing I once lived on Halsey Circle so I knew some things about him. It’s amazing how some Admirals during WWII relied very little on one of the greatest advantages we had over the Japanese: radar. But from 1941 until the end of 1943 Halsey was a brilliant naval commander. It almost seemed like he had a sixth sense. But in 1944, he started to make some serious mistakes and was even insubordinate towards fleet admiral Nimitz. He was getting old and tired.  

Wolf wrote about Mr. Trump:  I have no doubt at all that he's honest, almost to a fault, because he generates so many complaints from the chattering talk show elite. Where others see an embarrassment, I see a man who says what he thinks. end quote

Should a potential commander in chief be decisive, derisive, and honest? If we are at war with radical Islam should our candidates for President sound like we are at war? It may be instructive to look at Donald Trump as a potential commander in chief in time of war, who is already prepping for the battle to come. He has visceral reactions and hatred of the enemy.

Peter

Fleet Admiral William “Bill” Halsey, Jr. (10/20/1882 — 08/16/1959) was the commander of the U.S. Third Fleet during part of the Pacific War again Japan. During the attack on Pearl Harbor Vice Admiral Halsey was at sea in his flagship, USS Enterprise. It is rumored that upon learning of the attacks he made the remark, “Before we’re through with ‘em, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell.” His contempt for the Japanese was used to boost morale of officers and sailors under his command. Several slogans, including “Kill Japs, Kill Japs, Kill More Japs!” and “The more of the little yellow bastards you kill, the quicker we go home!” were attributed to Halsey. He was promoted to Fleet Admiral in December 1945 and retired from active duty in March 1947. Admiral Halsey died August 16, 1959 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Halsey's performance deteriorated because the brass in Washington deprived him of his top aide.

Spraunce was a better admiral. They traded command of their fleet. Spruance was in charge for The Great Marianas Turkey Shoot in which he refused to be suckered out of place by the Japanese. Halsey was suckered out of place several months later leading to the near disaster of the Battle of Leyte Gulf.

--Brant

6 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Halsey's performance deteriorated because the brass in Washington deprived him of his top aide.

Spraunce was a better admiral. They traded command of their fleet. Spruance was in charge for The Great Marianas Turkey Shoot in which he refused to be suckered out of place by the Japanese. Halsey was suckered out of place several months later leading to the near disaster of the Battle of Leyte Gulf.

--Brant

Halsey had gone over the top.  At one point he said the only place where Japanese will be spoken  is in Hell.   This was before we had nuclear weapons

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

That was just the alligator brain response to Pearl Harbor. The only time he chewed the rug his aide, a rear admiral, told him to cut it out.

--Brant