The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin

George H. Smith

No Brant, I have not turned the right to self-defence into the right to kill. Your laws and this verdict have shown them to be inseparable.

But self defense by deadly means is a right under particular conditions and circumstances. Killing another person is not a general right, but killing another person when it is the best means of preserving your life or the lives or you family members is a right.

Ba'al; Chatzaf

Really, and this is codified where?

The natural/God given right to self preservation exist in the natural rights theory of the Scottish enlightenment as George Smith has admirably established.

I, KNOW as a human, that I have the right to kill anything that is attempting to kill me, or, my family, or, my family.

Next...

A...

Since the right to one's life is generally recognized then the right to defend ones life by whatever means necessary follows logically.

Read the 9 th Amendment very carefully, counselor. One does not need a statute to possess the right of self defense. it is inherent in being alive.

We don't need no steeeenking laws in order to have or rights. Being armed is sufficient.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the 9 th Amendment very carefully, counselor.

The Ninth Amendment (Amendment IX) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, addresses rights of the people that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

And this has to do with the pre-Constitutional right of natural low as expostulated by Locke and the Scottish enlightenment folks...how???

Fuck the state...I have the natural right to kill anything that is trying to kill me.

It is that simple...

A...

The Ninth Amendment (Amendment IX) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, addresses rights of the people that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

And this has to do with the pre-Constitutional right of natural low as expostulated by Locke and the Scottish enlightenment folks...how???

Fuck the state...I have the natural right to kill anything that is trying to kill me.

It is that simple...

A...

We are in violent agreement.

Fuck the State. We don't need no steeeenking badges.

Ba'al Chatzaf

It is that simple...

A...

Absolutely, and...I will attempt to kill anything that is trying to kill me. Bar none.

It is that simple...

A...

Absolutely, and...I will attempt to kill anything that is trying to kill me. Bar none.

The conversation has run away with itself, carrying us downstream.

--Brant

I still do not understand what people think George Zimmerman did.

If it was not self-defense, what was it??

We know Trayvon had plenty of time to get home, but chose not to.

We know Trayvon had no injuries besides the bullet hole, which means Trayvon initiated physical violence.

We have a witness who says he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

With this information, how could the scenario resemble a murder??

And you will only need to say "he was trying to kill me!" to be home free.

I will need to believe my life is in danger.

It's not like you to mix metaphors Brant!

Which reminds me of a story. Mrs. Wong gives birth to a child. Mr. Wong is puzzled by the fact the child is Caucasian so he says to his wife Mrs. Wong: This is most puzzling. How can this be? Confucius says: Two Wongs don't make a White.

Brant, you are right, I mix them too. My favorite mix is Canada Dry.

Is that an unfortunate statement about Canadian women?

love-smiley-013.gif

love-smiley-039.gif

One, at least, of the Zimmerman jurors has offered a fascinating peek into the modern average American mind. She stated that she believes all media are biased and does not pay attention to them, nevertheless she believed that when Martin was first killed, there were riots (there weren't). In the age of Information Overload she shuns all sources of information and receives her impressions of the outside world, apparently, by osmosis.

One, at least, of the Zimmerman jurors has offered a fascinating peek into the modern average American mind. She stated that she believes all media are biased and does not pay attention to them, nevertheless she believed that when Martin was first killed, there were riots (there weren't). In the age of Information Overload she shuns all sources of information and receives her impressions of the outside world, apparently, by osmosis.

What is your basis for claiming that this is a peek into the "modern average American mind"?

The stereotype game the left plays with this is apparently blowing up.

Here are three speculations I have come across that seem plausible:

1. The Zimmerman case was chosen as the hammer for race propaganda because the people at the top mistakenly thought Zimmerman was a Jewish name. Since the left is generally against Israel, throwing the propaganda machine at a young white Jewish man would kill several birds with one stone. The problem is that Zimmerman was neither Jerwish nor white. The propaganda could have had the Hispanics on board, but that got kiboshed big time since Zimmerman is Hispanic.

2. The prosecution purposely fought to have an all woman jury because according to male-female profiling, women are inherently more moved by the death of a teenager than men are. At least they would let their emotions affect their judgments more than men. That's the stereotype. And this reasoning seems to be borne out in the prosecution's closing argument, where the event was characterized over and over and over as happening between a man and a child. To keep the targeting on the right kind of female, one woman was even excluded from jury duty because she said she watched Fox News. However, they got fair-minded women instead who were intent on following the law. Going from the CNN interview with one of the jurists, they all cried about the tragedy, as the profilers probably imagined they would, but they also kept to the law.

3. Trayvon Marin's fury was actually gay bashing, not race. This speculation is going around based on the recent interview between his friend Jeantel and Piers Morgan. She said she was discussing with Trayvon on the phone that the "creepy ass cracka" following him was probably a gay rapist and it would not be cool if he (Zimmerman) got too near Trayvon's younger brother. That would definitely infuriate someone who didn't like gays, especially gay sexual predators of young kids.

Kapowie!

The cigar is blowing up in their faces.

All that's left it to spit out the tobacco.

And that's only three stereotype games. There are probably more to come. I predict this will grow, too, as long as the media is feasting on Trayvon for ratings.

Any race riot will now be seen by the mainstream public (but not the mainstream media) as a race riot instigated by black racists or blacks influenced and lathered up by racist propaganda.

I say bring on the stereotype thinking. It ain't selling the left's agenda anymore. In fact, it's selling the opposite agenda.

:smile:

Michael

What is your basis for claiming that this is a peek into the "modern average American mind"?

She has no basis...including no original source for the juror statement.

If she had any of the above, then we could actually deconstruct the limitlessly false assumptions that Carol continuously certifies her Canadian concepts apply to Americans who are built on being individuals and not groups that she wants to force us into.

I would have replied before but I Can't, the editor, or whatever, will not allow me to.

First I should not have said average American mind, especially when I don't even believe there is one. I withdraw that and beg for a pass this one time. I should have said One American Juror, my comments come from her answers during jury selection and other interviews, I will now try for the third (3rd) time to post this but I fear it will again tell me my Post is Too Short. Can I blame this on the heat too?

Adam and PDS, the only Canadian group I ever forced you into was the Fraternal Order as you well know, and you were not exactly reluctant and in fact demonstrated pretty high levels of Free Will, not that you pay your dues on time but that is not my problem.

ISS

Carol

Sector Administrator Secret Plan

This juror btw, had previously been called four times for jury duty . Is this usual? How old is she? I have been only called once and I have lived here 35 years. Maybe the jury pool is much smaller in florida.

Interestingly, her husband is an attorney, and apparently she had a book deal in place, until adverse publicity (forced a cancellation announcement.. Da!mn that leftist media! They just live to bring down cpitalim and free speech!

The stereotype game the left plays with this is apparently blowing up.

Here are three speculations I have come across that seem plausible:

1. The Zimmerman case was chosen as the hammer for race propaganda because the people at the top mistakenly thought Zimmerman was a Jewish name. Since the left is generally against Israel, throwing the propaganda machine at a young white Jewish man would kill several birds with one stone. The problem is that Zimmerman was neither Jerwish nor white. The propaganda could have had the Hispanics on board, but that got kiboshed big time since Zimmerman is Hispanic.

2. The prosecution purposely fought to have an all woman jury because according to male-female profiling, women are inherently more moved by the death of a teenager than men are. At least they would let their emotions affect their judgments more than men. That's the stereotype. And this reasoning seems to be borne out in the prosecution's closing argument, where the event was characterized over and over and over as happening between a man and a child. To keep the targeting on the right kind of female, one woman was even excluded from jury duty because she said she watched Fox News. However, they got fair-minded women instead who were intent on following the law. Going from the CNN interview with one of the jurists, they all cried about the tragedy, as the profilers probably imagined they would, but they also kept to the law.

3. Trayvon Marin's fury was actually gay bashing, not race. This speculation is going around based on the recent interview between his friend Jeantel and Piers Morgan. She said she was discussing with Trayvon on the phone that the "creepy ass cracka" following him was probably a gay rapist and it would not be cool if he (Zimmerman) got too near Trayvon's younger brother. That would definitely infuriate someone who didn't like gays, especially gay sexual predators of young kids.

Kapowie!

The cigar is blowing up in their faces.

All that's left it to spit out the tobacco.

And that's only three stereotype games. There are probably more to come. I predict this will grow, too, as long as the media is feasting on Trayvon for ratings.

Any race riot will now be seen by the mainstream public (but not the mainstream media) as a race riot instigated by black racists or blacks influenced and lathered up by racist propaganda.

I say bring on the stereotype thinking. It ain't selling the left's agenda anymore. In fact, it's selling the opposite agenda.

:smile:

Michael

It's almost miraculous that Blind Justice ran the gauntlet even in the face of all the obstacles thrown in front of her.

I love it when the clever schemes of evil people backfire. :smile:

Greg