The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

On 8/13/2020 at 6:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael,

Did you see this?

22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Ellen

On 8/11/2020 at 4:38 PM, william.scherk said:
On 7/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In fact, I see her as a voter drag in general. If she's chosen, that will become evident to the puppet-masters in the back rooms after it is too late.

If Kamala Harris is going to be this much of a drag on the Democratic ticket, I expect Trump supporters will be thanking Biden for picking the "best" candidate from a Trump campaign point of view -- if not celebrating right now, celebrating when the polls show her deadly effect on Biden's already dim chances.

Plenty of time for the drag on the Democratic ticket to become apparent. Initial impressions seem to be: she is already a known entity to the majority of the electorate.

She might not move the needle one way or another. She might be Biden's best weapon for countering Trump campaign whoopee.

kamalaKnownAug16ED.png

[Edited to include this linked image, which wouldn't take via cellphone]

Edited by william.scherk
Added image-link

55 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Did you see this?

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Ellen,

I did see that.

Ho hum... One more time William posts H. A. Goodman to snark as if Goodman represents all typical Trump supporters (I suppose).

This time he even masked the name a bit.

Why, I wonder?

I think I know why.

Goodman's clickbait title openly says Trump predicts Clinton will replace Biden.

But President Trump did not make any such prediction.

Here is the tweet Goodman talked about in his video (and I watched the damn thing just to answer this post).

Goodman predicts Clinton will replace Biden, he always has, and I believe that is a strong possibility, more likely than not.

But Trump didn't say anything near that. What he said is in the tweet above.

I can't say what William knew in posting this misleading clickbait headline, but, if this was an error from not checking, it's odd that he never seems to make errors in the other direction.

Michael

39 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

She might be Biden's best weapon for countering Trump campaign whoopee.

William,

Well, if an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll says so, it's gotta be true, right?

Oh man, Trump is toast this time.

:evil: 

Here's another opinion.

Notice the full title: "Picking Kamala Harris BACKFIRED On Democrats, Leftists HATE Her And Even Black Voters Say NO WAY"

🙂

Michael

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Did you see this?

Ellen,

Despite my previous post on this quote of yours, happily some very prominent people who are close to President Trump are making wisecracks about Hillary Clinton getting on board.

For example:

🙂

Do they know something we don't?

Only the Shadownet knows...

🙂 

btw - If you (or anyone else reading this) are interested in the discussion as it evolved of Shadownet starting from Millie Weaver's arrest on Friday, it's in the "Deep State Unraveling" thread. This thing started out looking like a publicity stunt or not (a really weird arrest that was livestreamed), but is now blowing up in the faces of the geniuses in the Deep State. Go to here for the first post and enjoy. 🙂 

Michael

A bit of fluff from a just-released YouGov survey, while we are fuming about The Big Drag On The Democratic Ticket.

YouGovHarrisHispanicBlackReaxAug16.png

The wisest reaction might be the phrase used by President Trump: "We'll see what happens." 

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's another opinion.

Notice the full title: "Picking Kamala Harris BACKFIRED On Democrats, Leftists HATE Her And Even Black Voters Say NO WAY"

Suppose that what the Harris pick indicates is strong confidence on the part of the powers-that-be who made the pick that they can carry off massive voter fraud.

Ellen

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

She might be Biden's best weapon for countering Trump campaign whoopee.

Well, if an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll says so, it's gotta be true, right?

All Polls Are Wrong.

I don't think at this point that this VP pick will do much of anything for the ticket -- neither a drag nor a boost. You truncated the remarks: "She might not be able to move the needle one way or another."

I'll watch it.  There will be all sorts of click-worthy YouTube headlines going forward. I don't know how Tim Pool is estimating the size of the BACKFIRE, nor how he quantifies and references the opinion about (how many) black people are NO WAY.

Edited by william.scherk

26 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

There will be all sorts of click-worthy YouTube headlines going forward. I don't know how Tim Pool is estimating the size of the BACKFIRE, nor how he quantifies and references the opinion about (how many) black people are NO WAY.

William,

He sure doesn't use the methods of Nate Silver for quantifying Trump supporters.

:evil:  🙂 

Sometimes you have to look at a bear and say, "That's a bear," without quantifying paw sized, fur texture and so on.

In other words, properly identifying uses both induction AND deduction, not just deduction. Reductionism alone will get you far, but ultimately it takes you to nonexistence, which literally doesn't exist. And it blinds you to a hell of a lot.

For example, here's a statement that can be easily measured: cheating in elections gives predictable results [insert stats galore], so it is a good way to win elections.

And off the radical reductionists go cheating all over the goddam place and using measurements to justify it.

The human being in them knows cheating is wrong, but they cheat so much, they finally get used to it. And that becomes a way of life, a way of thinking...

Meanwhile, the metaphorical bear sits right there looking at them, but they can't see it.

And when the metaphorical bear mauls them, they don't know what hit them. So they blame the Russians...

Michael

The Democrat Party had a large diverse primary field. When they all collapsed or quit unexpectedly so that turd-nearly-no-one-wanted, Joe Biden, could rise to the top was the first clue that the people in control (can dictate to all of those primary candidates, and) planned to override Democrat voters and foist their backroom candidate on them later.

PedoJoe's selection of Harris is dumb beyond estimation and strongly backs up the above observation.

It was essential to select a Biden/Harris-type turd combo to ensure that the membership, the Democrat voters, are begging for a better candidate come October.

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

... massive voter fraud.

Ellen,

One thing is for sure.

Everything the establishment Democrats are doing in this election, everything, absolutely everything, even when they go to the bathroom, is aimed at producing massive voter fraud.

They cheat because they can't not cheat. It's what they do and they like it.

Michael

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

I don't think at this point that this VP pick will do much of anything for the ticket -- neither a drag nor a boost.

That is correct — because they are perfectly balanced and complementary turds.

Both are exactly what actual Democrat voters did not ask for.

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The Democrat Party had a large diverse primary field. When they all collapsed or quit unexpectedly so that turd-nearly-no-one-wanted, Joe Biden, could rise to the top was the first clue that the people in control (can dictate to all of those primary candidates, and) planned to override Democrat voters and foist their backroom candidate on them later.

PedoJoe's selection of Harris is dumb beyond estimation and strongly backs up the above observation.

It was essential to select a Biden/Harris-type turd combo to ensure that the membership, the Democrat voters, are begging for a better candidate come October.

I don't think the Harris selection is "dumb" - presuming that there is a plot to substitute a different Presidential candidate (and then to employ massive voter fraud).

Hillary as Pres and Kamala as Vice Pres would be a Duo from Hell combo.

Ellen

11 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

You see what I see.

I want to add, I cannot see Biden giving this up on his own. He's wanted it all his life. So I believe something bad for his health is coming his way real soon. Something that looks like a natural cause. Heart attack. Stroke. Whatever. So long as it is irreversible.

Michael

On 8/11/2020 at 11:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is their thing?

That Trump never gave Kamala Harris a nickname because he couldn't pin her down? She was just too smart for him?

Heh.

I think I've seen the nickname in a headline about Trump that will stick like glue to her:

Vicious Kamala

That feels absolutely right.

🙂 

Michael

I just read an interesting thought.

Dinesh D'Souza tweeted this:

He has also published the names of all 200 slaves.

Before I knew that, I would say ho hum like everyone else. Everybody has bad people in their ancestors. But Dinesh is taking this to a pure Saul Alinsky level, the part about killing an enemy's image by holding him to the same standards he preaches.

By giving names to the slave, he has tapped into the push by the BLM people (and fellow travelers) to elevate into cultural prominence the names of forgotten abd oppressed blacks from historical times.

Now, think about this. These BLM and Antifa people who go around trying to topple statues of the Founding Fathers because they owned slaves are in a real pickle.

What's worse, from the complaints about Kamala being descended from a Jamaican slave plantation owner I see in the press, the problem is real even to many Dems. Her family fortune came from that plantation.

🙂

Michael

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I don't think the Harris selection is "dumb" - presuming that there is a plot to substitute a different Presidential candidate (and then to employ massive voter fraud).

Ellen

I said “candidate” but was thinking and should have written “ticket.” I think both he and she are perfect turds selected because that’s exactly what they are.

I am with you and Michael much of the way re: a last minute candidate. One the powers that be wanted all along and knew better than to put into the primaries, because they would bomb. So that candidate will come forward at the the last minute. So far I think we agree.

I’m just not confident it will be Killery herself. And I think both Biden and Harris will be absolutely toxic and “have to go” by end of Sept, in all Dem voter’s eyes.

I think it is a pretty good plan for them, given what they are and what they are doing. I speak of the powers that be. They want in office their puppets that they control. These are nasty pieces of work, though, their puppets are, and all of them very exposed by now and they would never be selected by Dem voters. Dem voters may even revolt if these nasty pieces of work were openly foist upon them.

So how to foist your preferred puppet on the membership?

1) You cue up the narrative that they made a mistake in selecting Biden months ago.

2) Suggest to them that they could take the reins and fix their mistake by demanding a new ticket.

3) You resist the demands.

4) You finally “give in” to the demands and go heavy on the news about how much “power the Dem voter has today” and how responsive the party is to them, really let them feel empowered by the “win.”

Then they don’t notice what was done to them, it is spread out over too many months for the typical Dem brain to keep it all connected.

With all that Hollywood talent, you would think the online DNC convention last night would have been a really big shew...

Instead, from what I saw and read about it, that turkey was not only a big yawn-fest, most of the production values were amateurish--high-school talent show level, but sometimes pumped up with big money tinsel.

Marianne Williamson, who wants the Dems to win, weighed in. (btw - Marianne did a shit load better in the primaries than KH.)

Marianne also contributed the biggest diss of all because it was so damn accurate.

Let me emphasize that last line. This one is too delicious to let pass by with the other stuff. 

"It’s like binge watching a Marriott commercial."

:) 

Marianne knows how to put on a show. Those DNC amateurs do not. They're not even clowns. They're just pretentious mediocre clods. 

(I still would never vote for Marianne if her political fortunes ever changed because governing and show business are two different talents. President Trump has both in a talent stack. She doesn't. She's a great woowoo guru, though. And I don't mean that in a derogatory manner. I have a touch of woowoo myself. :) )

Michael

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. (Kyle Kulinski is a big shot with Justice Democrats.)

That's not the whole song in this tweet, but the rest of the video is just like that.

It's like a kid messing around with slideshow effects on iMovie (I wish that line were mine--it, or something like it, is Tim Pool's :) ).

Lots of people are actually calling this corny. That's the word they are using. Corny. :) 

Besides, comparing gazillionaire athletes kneeling in snark against the National Anthem before a football game to actual 60's college protesters who faced down guns (remember Kent state) pushes a round message into a square hole--one that is too small in the first place.

Michael

On 8/17/2020 at 3:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a new way of polling the fake news media is now using.

Publishing the voting results of outcomes before people have voted.

CBS News Posts Results In Laura Loomer’s Race, DAYS BEFORE ELECTION!

🙂

As I keep saying, do you know why liars lie? Because they can't not lie. Besides, they like it.

🙂 

Michael

WOO HOO!

BREAKING: Laura Loomer Wins Florida Congressional Primary

Imagine that. Laura did that without Twitter and most other social media. She's banned everywhere.

:)

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

BREAKING: Laura Loomer Wins Florida Congressional Primary

Imagine that. Laura did that without Twitter and most other social media. She's banned everywhere.

Here is Laura's acceptance speech. This is only the primary, but I think she is a Republican feisty-ass answer to AOC.

I've programmed the video to start at Roger Stone's introduction. He called her a Joan of Arc. (And, yes, that's Milo up there. :) But I did not start the video to include his comments.)

(EDIT: Oops. YT shut it down. Oh, well. For now, I found a poorly shot smartphone video of the entire thing on Twitter. Scroll down 4 posts to see it. END EDIT.)

Once you see Laura speak, you can easily see that she is as raw as all hell. Man, does she need polish. (Compared with earlier, though, you can see that she has been working hard at polish, so imagine what she was like before. :) )

But, despite any technique or rehearsed speaking skill, the spontaneous ballsy moments shine through. In fact, they jump out at you.

Just as soon as you start feeling lulled by boilerplate and thank yous and goshes and I'm so humbled by all this and so on, it's like, without anyone noticing at first, she pulls out a big-ass Clint Eastwood 44 Magnum, puts it on the podium and says, "You have to ask yourself one question, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya', punk?" And then you realize that this mental image feeling she generated is aimed right at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PayPal, etc. And Xfinity Comcast. And Pelosi and Soros. And the entire corrupt elitist machine. :) 

I feel like I am watching the beginning of a very important person in American political life.

She already has the backing of several Republican heavyweights: Matt Gaetz, Michelle Malkin, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Paul Gosar, Bo Snerdley, Wayne Allyn Root, and others. 

Right before she went on stage, she received a congratulatory call from Ronna McDaniel, the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee. Which means they are looking and looking hard at her.

President Trump just tweeted a few minutes ago:

Once this "answer to AOC" image sinks in for real, that it is a real thing and not just a publicity angle, I expect most of the other Republican Trump-friendly heavyweights to join right on in with all their guns blazing. And even others.

Americans love a David against Goliath story.

That is the story of Laura Loomer.

A young lady in her twenties, deplatformed for her political views by the entire elitist billionaire establishment and censored with everything they can throw at her (including shutting her off from social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Medium, banning her from using Uber, Lyft and even MGM Resorts, denying her money services from PayPal, GoFundMe, Venmo and Chase Bank, and shutting down her ability to send out text messages by Xfinity Comcast) just won a GOP primary to run for the US Congress.

Here is a very typical sentiment out there from the not-so-famous and not-so-Loomer-fan:

That story is going to transcend anything the fake news media will throw at her (bigot, far right kook, crazy conspiracy theorist, Islamophobe, etc. etc. etc.).

I feel a deep sense of satisfaction with this win.

Now let's see if she can win the election for the House seat. I think she will because I predict a shit load of money and political support is coming her way.

Michael