Today is Ayn Rand's birthday. I only know that because everybody is talking about it. :) I'm terrible about dates like that.

If she were alive, she would be 116.

I mention her birthday because I believe she is one of the main reasons the Deep State is unraveling at the foundation and will not win in the end.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marc said:

That was horrifying to watch, and I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach, and still do, while watching it.

I agree. That was instant, on air censoring of thought. How can that "announcer" NOT let his "guest" get a word in? And before I stopped watching I noticed the lady present was feeling very uneasy about what was going on and may have been trying to defuse the situation.  

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I wonder how much Chinese money Newsmax gets or who is blackmailable over there. They are toadies to authoritarians. Butt lickers.

Mike Lindell is a hero. He certainly is one of my heroes.

Newsmax is putting Mike back on. But he has agreed to not talk about Dominion Voting Machines. Dominion has been suing people for $1.3 billion and this spooks organizations.

Newsmax is in that category. But as an allegedly hard-hitting news organization, they lost their chance to make history and usurp all other TV news channels.

Our of fear of a lawsuit, they are spreading a lie on their channel.

That's fake news. And fake news is fake news, irrespective of the reason.

They should change their name to Newsmaxandlies.

Michael

• Upvote 1

The Deep State is now having a reality problem.

They want the Impostor to decree reality for them since we-the-people say they lie all the time.

NYT Column Urges Biden to Appoint ‘Reality Czar,’ Establish ‘Truth Commission’ to Solve ‘Reality Crisis’

These assholes are evil compounded by ineptitude.

Now they need a reality czar to control the narrative... 

What a pack of scum...

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Deep State is now having a reality problem.

They want the Impostor to decree reality for them since we-the-people say they lie all the time.

NYT Column Urges Biden to Appoint ‘Reality Czar,’ Establish ‘Truth Commission’ to Solve ‘Reality Crisis’

These assholes are evil compounded by ineptitude.

Now they need a reality czar to control the narrative... 

What a pack of scum...

Michael

For people who like to cry "Muh Russian collusion!", they seem to be awfully fond of czars...

8 hours ago, Peter said:

I agree. That was instant, on air censoring of thought. How can that "announcer" NOT let his "guest" get a word in? And before I stopped watching I noticed the lady present was feeling very uneasy about what was going on and may have been trying to defuse the

What would have happened to the two hosts if they actually let him speak?

It was worse than CNN, less polished though.

Lin concluded his postings before going to bed last night with this assessment of Trump versus Biden:

RIPs1NImiyl9hZPNR-5s2L4nvAy-HV_0WQPWPDPCl_xVKCrEClTElfdiVYYXUxLXYhPFqx7w8dTWDz423-ZESY9PGp_JplCW2kV7D2WPUtvzJ9VNH0as_wzGjvmLvwDJ0bQSPhZXKYent9mJU7VBUasyb6XWQ501M5vysYsDdEIwGK422r2tKT2KPAabhGPXxwxK43pmYlCv5EG_Ni4NuYBpin0OTXrHqEUWjNFIaL-x2eFAe2lqsWYhAEhIjjntxfU1YTdjQdIrzlKDkvzKmuCGhefz_fa7_wHJBU9lKzI5saC6yLmO6xlsp02w53Z7nOOQ_LOM7NJbaPdMgnykIA.jpg
President Trump is a genius. He was granted that gift and many others by God who created him to be our President at this time and place in the history of our country. I have never wavered for a second in my belief that President Trump will lead us for at least 4 more years as our President.

God’s will SHALL be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. 

Stay strong in your faith. Speak truth. Be fearless. 

P.S. Joey “Bribes” Biden is NOT a genius. He has very little left of mental faculties. He is a fake President running on empty. I do not believe God favors pedophiles, traitors, and Communists. Joey’s lies will soon catch up to him. As it will with all of his puppet masters. 

Rest well. All will be good. Be patient and trust the Lord. 

The best is yet to come. 

Nite. 

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
103.3Kviews00:21

I hope Lin is right in his prognostication, but I think that Joey's puppet masters are doing a good job of producing bad results super rapidly:

The Pentagon being divested of Trump supporters

Project 1776 cancelled

Q adherents classed as "domestic terrorists"

WHO rejoined

Covid restrictions intensified

The Paris Climate Accord rejoined

The Keystone Pipeline dropped

and and...

All in 2 weeks.

Ellen

I'll have more on this tomorrow. That is when Mike Lindell will be releasing a 3 hour documentary on the 2020 election fraud. It will be aired on OAN in a constant loop and it will be all over sites like BitChute.

Obviously, it will be available here on OL.

Mike knows how to sell, being one of the top infomercial makers in the world so far, so lets see how well he sells election fraud to those who only watch the fake news mainstream media.

My money is on him being a colossal pain in the ass to the Deep State creeps.

Michael

"JUST IN - Trump will not testify at the impeachment trial."

“Dear Congressman Raskin,

We are in receipt of your latest public relations stunt. As you certainly know, there is no such thing as a negative inference in this unconstitutional proceeding.

Your letter only confirms what is known to everyone: you cannot prove your allegations against the 45th President of the United States, who is now a private citizen.

The use of our Constitution to bring a purported impeachment proceeding is much too serious to try play these games.

Sincerely,
Bruce L. Castor, Jr
David I. Schoen
Attorney to the 45th President
Donald J. Trump

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/105674926663004500

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Marc said:

What would have happened to the two hosts if they actually let him speak?

It was worse than CNN, less polished though.

The idiot host didn't know he was on full display naked. Banned in Boston is now banned in the United States but it still doesn't work.

--Brant

oh, the powers that be would have chopped their heads off; it's all about power

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Lin concluded his postings before going to bed last night with this assessment of Trump versus Biden:

I hope Lin is right in his prognostication, but I think that Joey's puppet masters are doing a good job of producing bad results super rapidly:

The Pentagon being divested of Trump supporters

Project 1776 cancelled

Q adherents classed as "domestic terrorists"

WHO rejoined

Covid restrictions intensified

The Paris Climate Accord rejoined

The Keystone Pipeline dropped

and and...

All in 2 weeks.

Ellen

Biden et al can do whatever they want to do because it's all fake, not constitutional, and not supported by the people.

Everything will be reversed.

President Trump is playing an incredible game of chess against folks who are really, really bad checkers players.

Thick Face, Black Heart.

All your answers are in that book.

11 minutes ago, Marc said:

Biden et al can do whatever they want to do because it's all fake, not constitutional, and not supported by the people.

Everything will be reversed.

Question: Has the Keystone Pipeline been stopped already? Because if so, then it's not fake, at least, not to those people who are now out of work because of it...

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Question: Has the Keystone Pipeline been stopped already? Because if so, then it's not fake, at least, not to those people who are now out of work because of it...

People have lost their jobs and that's not fake at all.

What's fake is that the current President is President Trump, so whatever Biden signs, it's irrelevant and will be reversed.

Casualties of war, about the jobs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

What's fake is that the current President is President Trump, so whatever Biden signs, it's irrelevant and will be reversed.

See, that troubles me. If that were all true, then those workers are being treated as casualties in a secret war that they didn't sign up for, as if they were mere pawns in a game of chess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marc said:

That troubles me too, because these are real folks, with real kids,who want to drink real milk and eat real food.

Communists dont think about the people, but my beautiful and glorious President, President Trump, only thinks about The People.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"BREAKING: The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell's Michigan election case, and Lin Wood's Georgia election case for its February 19 conference"

https://gab.com/a/posts/105678786393805295

TG,

Cool. That's Torba himself who wrote that. 

For the reader, Torba is the dude behind Gab. Here's the image Torba uses for his header on Gab.

image.png

That pretty much hits some of the oligarchy's most painful buttons, doesn't it?

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2021 at 1:26 PM, Marc said:

glorious President, President Trump, only thinks about The People.

Of course, it is in his “rational self-interest”, Marc. President Trump enjoyed and is proud of serving his country just as veterans do. (“I shall be telling this with a sigh,” for on another thread, George took “the road less traveled.”) I have the country I want  and not Anarchy and I have defended it and that effort has paid me back twice. Now as Donald Trump stays healthy, wealthy, and wise, what’s next? Oh no. Not that poem again! Peter        

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

• Upvote 1

Here is the first interview with General Mike Flynn in a while. It was conducted yesterday (Feb. 5, 2021) by Doug Billings for a show called The Right Side. The sound from Gen Flynn is not great at times (it sounds like sporadic tinny VOIP degradation), but it is so good to hear from him, it's worth putting up with.

DOUG BILLINGS / GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN INTERVIEW

image.png

Here's an article on Centipede Nation. It used a YouTube video, which I preferred not to embed. But the comments are the things I was going to mention. I believe the timings will line up with the BitChute version I posted, or at least be close. If you want to see the YT version, go to the link.

General Michael Flynn Interview With Doug Billings…

@20:54
Doug: “Did President Trump ever sign into action the insurrection act?”
Flynn: “No, nonsense.”

@21:06
Doug: “Is the United States military running the country?”
Flynn: “That’s nonsense as well… There’s no plan. There’s so many people out there saying ‘is the plan happening’… we have to accept the situation as it is.”

@45:43
Doug: “I made a bet with a high school friend of mine, his name is Stan, that Trump would win the presidency. A bottle of wine. I should, I guess I need to pay up that bet because president Biden is there.”
Flynn: “What I would say… hold on to that bottle of wine. I would not concede that bottle of wine… but I’ll leave it at that…”

In other words, to the chagrin of a lot of Q people and similar Patriots, President Trump did not sign the Insurrection Act and there is no "plan," but something covert and strong is cooking...

As a practical issue, I believe there are many things happening with different factions, including a possible "plan." But I hold Gen. Flynn way high on the credibility scale, so if there is one, it is probably being run by a much smaller group than insinuated by rumor.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

n other words, to the chagrin of a lot of Q people and similar Patriots, President Trump did not sign the Insurrection Act

I saw some debate over that, that Insurrection Acts aren't "signed", but invoked...seems like a nitpick, but I have no clue about such details.