Ivan Raiklin published both a spreadsheet and a Periscope video; catching up with "Pence Card 2":

Drama in the court. Though this stab at breaking news is from the "enemy" camp, the basic reporting is probably sound. Ignore the claim that Gohmert and Co attempted to reach an "accord" with Pence before suing him -- but the court dates on the screen capture are verifiable by every peaceful researcher among us. You can also check the freshest Gohmert pleading for what his people had to say to Pence's people and what eventuated from Gohmert's legal point of view. 

Ignoring thusly we avoid agitated headlines about the legal drama to come and may take the next two days off while Pence and Gohmert's people get their shit together.

• 30th for packing supplies for three days of protest in DC;
  • 31st for stocking up on cheer -- timing drinks to any fireworks contained in the Pence response to Gohmert at 5 PM; some snoozing;
  • 2021! Settle in to witness whatever further explosions occur within the Gohmert document due to be filed at 9 AM.

My betting mind says I should put all my money on Pence.  Of course the Magistrate of reality could trump my bets (order Pence to seize the day and rule as President of the Joint Session) some days before January 6 2021. 

Context and link:

On 12/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, william.scherk said:

Louie Gohmert has filed a suit against Vice President Pence.  Like a lot of people giving credence to Raiklin notions, he thinks that VP can be forced to disregard certified votes during the Joint Session January 6 2021.

Here's Raiklin's Pence Card for the days in question:

penceCard_Dec30-Jan1.png

Here's the part of Gohmert's new 'motion to expedite proceedings' that stuck out for the snake handlers at Politico, courtesy of that snake Kyle Cheney.

GohmertEFFORTS_with_Pence.png
GohmertEFFORTS_with_Pence-2.png

The "relief sought" as a whole bit?  For me, it read almost like "This section and this section and that section are all unconstitutional, so please gut the law. Then, direct Mike Pence to assert 'full plenary powers' and rebuff, reject, and jettison Electoral College certificates on. Make sure his acts serve to install Mr Thompson for a second term." 

How do you think it will turn out? My money's on Pence. My money says the court says Take A Hike, Louie [As for you, Mike my judgement does not fetter yours; do your duties according to law]."

The Prayer for Relief:

Spoiler

gohmertPrayerForRelief_0.png
gohmertPrayerForRelief_01.png
gohmertPrayerForRelief_02.png

Edited by william.scherk
Grmmar and spellling

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Ignore the claim that Gohmert and Co attempted to reach an "accord" with Pence before suing him

What if Pence has gone soft and squishy, as L Lin Wood herein seems to suggest?

Parlertakes🇺🇸 on Twitter: "Lin Wood continuing his attack on everyone in the world. 😂 https://t.co/oPdzNjgJ7j" / Twitter

18 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Parlertakes🇺🇸 on Twitter: "Lin Wood continuing his attack on everyone in the world. 😂 https://t.co/oPdzNjgJ7j" / Twitter

I know one thing about Trump, my Canadian friend.

Don't worry, be happy.

We got this.

Trump has not sacrificed his entire life for this moment just to hope that Pence does this or that.

That's not the way that our beautiful President plays chess.

38 minutes ago, Marc said:

Don't worry, be happy.

We got this.

Trump has not sacrificed his entire life for this moment just to hope that Pence does this or that.

That's not the way that our beautiful President plays chess.

Marc,

Your "Canadian friend" wants Biden inaugurated and then Kamala Harris to end up U.S. President.

He refers to "our beautiful President" as "Mr. Thompson" (see Atlas Shrugged) and won’t "be happy" if Trump is re-inaugurated.

Ellen

Speech from the throne. Of empire and royalties.

1 hour ago, Marc said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Don't worry, be happy.

We got this.

I love your optimistic tone, Marc, but if you know me as well as you know Trump, I won't be persuaded by another person's faith or lack thereof, not alone. 

I put my money on Pence prevailing over Gohmert. Tomorrow is a busy day for their respective legal teams. My money is also down on Pence prevailing over Trump -- in terms of 'taking orders' from the President on how Pence must perform his duties while presiding over the Joint Session.

I am a kind of half-believer in a folkish wave theory. That's the one where what goes up must come down. Where it goes in and it goes out, up and down, trough to breaker.

It can be a good idea to put an If or two in the drawer, for contingencies, for the off-chance. 

So, yes, we Canadians have a stable political system and an okay chance of getting out of COVID-19 doldrums before the USA. We can hedge our worry and be cautiously happy at the year to come. 

Whatever is going to be decided on January  6 -- it won't help heal a country that has been split like a log.  An emperor might be a good idea at such a time, but the neighbours don't like Kings as much as we apparently do.  Constitutional Monarchy! No teeth, much pomp. The last time teeth were out, I recall that Canada took a large bite of sovereignty back from London without asking the Queen, and that she didn't mind one bit.

queen-elizabeth-throne-speech-parliament

TrudeauQueen1977throne-speech.jpg

queen-elizabeth-throne-speech-1977.webp

ConstitutionActElizabeth1981-B.jpg

whenTheQueenIsYourBossMichaelleJeanEliza

queenTrudeau.jpg

Marc, I love your optimism and your good humour. Like not a lot of Torontonians, you have a buoyant positivity. If by hideous juncture of horrible events Biden is inaugurated on January 20 2021, your good humour could add some balm to disappointment.

Kamala Harris could easily be overlooked if in a Canadian cabinet. That she is a boogeyman for some Trumpists is kind of sad and hilarious at the same time.

Edited by william.scherk
The so-called Throne Speech is when the viceroy or reigning monarch reads out The Plan from "her government" ...

24 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Kamala Harris could easily be overlooked if in a Canadian cabinet. That she is a boogeyman for some Trumpists is kind of sad and hilarious at the same time.

That you resonate to that vicious viper is par for your course.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Marc said:

Meanwhile Marc Elias is trying...

Marc, 

On the corrupt Marc Elias, I saw the best takedown of him I have seen to date. It was by Jack Posobiec.

I have to provide it in a screenshot since Elias blocked Jack minutes after this tweet. You can see both tweets separately (Jack here and Marc Elias here), but you can't see them together anymore like you can in the screenshot below.

image.png

And Marc Elias did. He literally paid for a peepee dossier... that was used in courts... even to get FISA warrants.

:)

Man, for a so-called powerhouse lawyer to block someone over this comment, it must have stung mightily.

Personally, I think he is starting to panic...

Michael

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

That you resonate to that vicious viper is par for your course.

Well, perhaps too much Black and White thinking helped us to this place, Ellen. On the other hand, I guess that if Orange Man Bad, then Brownish Lady Viper. Balance.

Anyway, thank you for adding the special potion to the well. There is a certain tone I can never quite get right.

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Marc,

Your "Canadian friend" wants Biden inaugurated and then Kamala Harris to end up U.S. President.

He refers to "our beautiful President" as "Mr. Thompson" (see Atlas Shrugged) and won’t "be happy" if Trump is re-inaugurated.

Ellen

What he wants and what he gets are two different things though! 

I have a better chance of being the US Presdient before Biden or Harris does, and my chances are slim to none, and slim just left town.

10 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Speech from the throne. Of empire and royalties.

I love your optimistic tone, Marc, but if you know me as well as you know Trump, I won't be persuaded by another person's faith or lack thereof, not alone. 

I put my money on Pence prevailing over Gohmert. Tomorrow is a busy day for their respective legal teams. My money is also down on Pence prevailing over Trump -- in terms of 'taking orders' from the President on how Pence must perform his duties while presiding over the Joint Session.

I am a kind of half-believer in a folkish wave theory. That's the one where what goes up must come down. Where it goes in and it goes out, up and down, trough to breaker.

It can be a good idea to put an If or two in the drawer, for contingencies, for the off-chance. 

So, yes, we Canadians have a stable political system and an okay chance of getting out of COVID-19 doldrums before the USA. We can hedge our worry and be cautiously happy at the year to come. 

Whatever is going to be decided on January  6 -- it won't help heal a country that has been split like a log.  An emperor might be a good idea at such a time, but the neighbours don't like Kings as much as we apparently do.  Constitutional Monarchy! No teeth, much pomp. The last time teeth were out, I recall that Canada took a large bite of sovereignty back from London without asking the Queen, and that she didn't mind one bit.

queen-elizabeth-throne-speech-parliament

TrudeauQueen1977throne-speech.jpg

queen-elizabeth-throne-speech-1977.webp

ConstitutionActElizabeth1981-B.jpg

whenTheQueenIsYourBossMichaelleJeanEliza

queenTrudeau.jpg

Marc, I love your optimism and your good humour. Like not a lot of Torontonians, you have a buoyant positivity. If by hideous juncture of horrible events Biden is inaugurated on January 20 2021, your good humour could add some balm to disappointment.

Yeah, I'm a totally different breed to that usual Torontonian!!!!!!!!

Most dont like Trump and moat do like Trudeau, although maybe not as much lately.

Mr.Thompson, I did not catch that but thank you to Ellen!!!!!!!

President John Galt sounds way better and it's more accurate too

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Well, perhaps too much Black and White thinking helped us to this place, Ellen. On the other hand, I guess that if Orange Man Bad, then Brownish Lady Viper. Balance.

Perhaps not enough Black and White thinking helped the U.S. to the place where the swamp is deep and wide and in need of being drained before it engulfs us.  And, naturally, you try a racist slur.

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Anyway, thank you for adding the special potion to the well. There is a certain tone I can never quite get right.

You always get the tone of slither.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Pence got his brief in on time. Are you going to be surprised by his pleading?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kAA9hbUWcSF4abxeKBAHWcWKd8QzsKgW/view

Who is Praying Medic?

Who to trust to intepret judicial entrails?

penceViaPrayingMedic.jpg

Of ceremony and consequence.

On 12/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, william.scherk said:

Whatever is going to be decided on January  6 -- it won't help heal a country that has been split like a log.  An emperor might be a good idea at such a time, but the neighbours don't like Kings as much as we apparently do.  Constitutional Monarchy!

On January 6 the biggest ratings will come for the separate votes in the Senate and in the House -- if at least one or two (Gaetz-Hawley/Brooks-Cruz) objections are put forward in writing.  Pence doesn't have anything to do while the two hour debate clock ticks for each chamber. If there are more than two challenges, or more than one, subsequent debate and votes will probably become less "hot" media once the pattern is set. 

Then the mounting tension as the votes add up. 

Apparently the Senate Majority Leader is thinking about his historical legacy. This is courtesy of an Axios source who was said to have been in on a Senate conference call. Sounded awkward. 

McConnell calls Jan. 6 certification his "most consequential vote"

[...]

The big picture: The conference call came in the wake of Sen. Josh Hawley defying McConnell's wishes and publicly declaring that he'll object to certifying the electoral votes in Pennsylvania and perhaps in other states as well.

• McConnell had previously urged senators not to force this vote, which he believed would put Republicans up for re-election in 2022 in a horrible position — forcing them to choose between defying the most popular politician in the party, Donald Trump, and undermining democracy.
  • His remarks to his conference are likely to escalate President Trump's anger with him for daring acknowledge Trump's defeat.

Behind the scenes: McConnell said on the call that the Jan. 6 vote is "a vote of conscience," these sources said.

• A source paraphrased McConnell as saying, "I'm finishing 36 years in the Senate and I've cast a lot of big votes." including over war and impeachment.
  • "And in my view, just my view," McConnell said, "this is will be the most consequential I have ever cast."
  • "The context was McConnell saying we're being asked to overturn the results after a guy didn't get as many electoral votes and lost by 7 million popular votes," the source said.

Between the lines: Many Republican senators are furious at Hawley for forcing them to take what Trump is setting up as the ultimate loyalty test on January 6th.

• On the call, McConnell asked Hawley to explain what he planned to do on Jan. 6, said a source on the call.
  • Then, Indiana Sen. Todd Young pressed Hawley on which states he planned to contest, and Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey defended the integrity of his state's elections. [...]

For the life of me, I cannot grasp how simple this is.

Trump came down the escalator and announced what he did, and very few people gave him a shot.

No ground game, could not beat Hillary, and over and over the non believers keep spouting their lies and propaganda.

Then he could not beat Biden, and the last five plus weeks and the non believers keep doubling and tripling down.

When my glorious, beautiful and great Mr.President gets the W on January 6, the non believers will still be spouting bullshit right up until high noon on January 20.

When President Trump gets inaugurated with millions in the streets in DC, the non believers will still be talking bullshit.

Where does it end and what really needs to happen for certain folks to actually believe?

Alice in Wonderland

The Matrix

Atlas Shrugged

Platos Allegory of The Cave.

I cannot believe how freaking blind people are.

Congratulations and Happy New Year Mr.President!

Eight more years.

Edited by Marc
Spelling mistake

14 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Who is Praying Medic?

Who to trust to intepret judicial entrails?

The response to the Department of Justice filing on Vice President Pence's behalf ... has been filed by Gohmert's side. It ain't pretty. 

In one section, Gohmert's lawyer's laid out the central issue as they see it -- and it's remarkably clear:

GohmertJan1-Response2DOJ-screencap.png

"The Envelope-Opener"!

gov.uscourts.txed.203073.30.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

Money shot!

On 12/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, william.scherk said:

My money is also down on Pence prevailing over Trump -- in terms of 'taking orders' from the President on how Pence must perform his duties while presiding over the Joint Session.

One thing seems clear to all and sundry -- we all know where Mike Pence will be on January 6 -- in the Capitol building.

I am hearing from sources that there will be some surprises in store for the day, outside the Capitol. To wit,

(1) Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!" / Twitter

From my understanding, the President is being urged to appear at the 'main stage' of the large rally. The rally muster points are being assembled by organizers like Stop the Steal, and the likely location for stages and public accomodations (portable toilets, notably) is federal "National" land in the capital.  That's a lot of acreage!

WildProtest.com Promo — Come to DC Jan 6th - YouTube

Edited by william.scherk
Added video promo from StoptheSteal.us

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Pence got his brief in on time.

Gohmert didn't.

(1) Josh Hammer on Twitter: "Not exactly promising. https://t.co/jYucpCqVkc" / Twitter

Not that any of that matters to any of us.  

President Trump has some news:

I don't quite get what he is suggesting to voters in Georgia. 

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:
22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Pence got his brief in on time.

Gohmert didn't.

Gohmert lost.

Gohmert-vs-Pence.jpg

Gohmert-vs-Pence.jpg (828×1021) (wsscherk.com)

Gohmert-vs-PenceD.jpg

Gohmert-vs-PenceD.jpg (680×621) (wsscherk.com)

A little more Lin Wood.

and

and

and

That's enough for right now.

When a man of such high achievement and moral character as Lin Wood goes off like that, it really makes you want to see how it's going to end.

I am all eyes and ears.

And yes, I have seen the video. I am going to see it again. If you haven't seen it yet, do so. It's great.

Michael