Here is what the swamp has gotten itself into.

Notice how focused Sidney is on being the swamp's worst legal nightmare.

In Randian terms, it's like someone asked her what her opinion is of whether current Republican Senators betrayed everyone or whether losing the Senate will be the end of the world.

Without blinking, she said: But I don't think of Republican Senators.

:)

Her sights are on the election fraud, putting the criminals in jail, and proving President Trump won by a landslide. She just added, throw in the down-ballot fraud victims, too.

She reminds me of a scene from a Schwarzenegger movie. He was captured by the bad guys, tied up, in an airplane in the middle of the sky, and surrounded by a bunch of mean looking bad guys armed to the teeth. One of the bad guys asked him some question or other.

He replied (I paraphrase), I'm only going to give you once chance. If you cut me loose, I will let you live.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is just a small clip from a lady testifying who was a Dominion employee and who worked in the election. She is pissed.

The US is full of people like her.

And they are not going away.

[ ]

The hearings are exposing the opposite basic principles and who is trying to hide the irrational ones (dead people can vote, etc.). It is pissing off rational people.

Amazing. You believe you can identify a rational person from a 58 second video. 🥱

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Merlin,

I saw the entire testimony and even posted it.

Did you see the entire testimony? Can you even find it here on OL?

But, yes... I am amazing...

Michael

Can you be helpful enough to indicate exactly where? How long is the testimony? How much of it is her and where time wise?

5 minutes ago, merjet said:

Can you be helpful enough to indicate exactly where? How long is the testimony? How much of it is her and where time wise?

Merlin,

Do your own homework.

It's here on OL in the most logical place for it to be. There's your hint.

But knock it off. I'm kinda busy right now.

We'll do bullshit later...

Michael

This happened yesterday, too.

Sidney Powell gets expedited appeal in Georgia Dominion case

A federal appeals court in Georgia will hear an expedited appeal of former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell's request to gain a temporary restraining order forcing audits and a forensic examination of Dominion voting machines used by the state in the 2020 election.

Remember, this has nothing to do with the hearings. Sidney is on her own legal track.

Michael

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For anyone who wants to follow the Georgia hearings on election fraud, here is one place.

The hearing is bullshit.

They allocated 3 hours* for the hearing and are running out the clock with political speeches. Not one witness so far. One Senator even asked if there were some way he could point people to information online about Dominion machines, which he considers mighty fine voting machines, to keep his email inbox from blowing up with conspiracy theories. These people are acting like caricatures of corrupt southern yokels. You have to see it to believe it.

They have already consumed 50% of the time of the hearing and still no witnesses.

It's almost like a public confession of swampy corruption the good old boy style.

Michael

*LATER EDIT: It was actually 6 hours in 2 blocks of 3 hours each. The witnesses appeared in the second block.

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This hearing was a scam.

It's a propaganda session with no witnesses.

I didn't think it could get much worse, but it did.

I want to put a smiley, but the stakes are too high. This is a caricature of old Southern politicians stringing everyone along, except it's real. It's even horrible on a government-functioning level.

You can smell the corruption.

Michael

I have seen Electoral College certification dates of December 14th to the 21st. What if in a crooked state, the members of the electoral college assess who “might be” cheating and lying and morally cast their vote for the opposite or correctly elected candidate? I see some states have the legal (if not moral) ability to punish the electors who do not follow the crooked popular vote count. What would you do if you were part of the electoral college in a state like Georgia? Can a governor pardon a morally correct person from violating state laws? Peter       

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I didn't think it could get much worse, but it did.

[....]

You can smell the corruption.

Michael

So the Georgia legislature isn’t going to do a thing to correct the election fraud, is that the bottom line?

If so, that doesn’t bode well for the legislature taking matters into their own hands and selecting a Trump-voting contingent of Electors for the Electoral College.

Ellen 

Fulton Co added 90 polling sites and 3k employees , which apparently only made the operations more secure. They increased their intake of absentee ballots from 34 k to 135 k, again only insuring an even more secure tally situation. wtf

Slim chance Sidney Powell will be able to mirror a few machines and capture the software as used on Nov 3, no one in GA wants to see behind the curtain, apparently.

Winning, losing, whinging.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jules Troy said:

I predict 4 yrs of whinging...

I agree, but we probably disagree right now on who will be doing the whinging...

[...]

BREAKING: Trump Campaign Files Election Lawsuit with Wisconsin Supreme Court Challenging THOUSANDS of Illegal Ballots Cast and Counted in 2020 Election

Wisconsin Supreme Court declines to take up Trump lawsuit challenging election results

If there is any doubt that President Trump has full confidence in the Attorney General ... ?

On 12/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, william.scherk said:

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome (apnews.com)

I think I said something about "reading past the headlines," and so agree with Michael's point about lots of headlines.

Headline: "Trump says 'Ask me that in a number of weeks from now,' when asked if he still has confidence in Bill Barr."

Edited by william.scherk
Subhead Quote from Trump

I posted this on the other thread.

After a dreary hearing of grits in pig fat, a lady showed up and blew the thing to pieces.

I had stopped watching by then.

But she didn't just blow a hole in it. She blew it up.

Now it's all over but the law enforcement and political formalities and the crying.

Oh yeah... Let's not forget about the people who will start flipping on each other. Here comes the big-ass flipper segment of this story unfolding before our very eyes.

Michael

• Upvote 1

The document in this article has been making the rounds as the game plan for the election fraud. I saw this earlier, but since the document was 50 or 60 pages or so, I was too tired to skim it. Now there's an article about it, so here is the article.

University Document Published in September 2019 Details 2020 Election to a Frightening Precision

Ron at CodeMonkeyZ tweeted out a document published in September 2019that lays out the Democrat Party’s plan if they find themselves in a major dispute in the 2020 election.

Ron has been following the 2020 election closely since Democrats attempted their steal in early November.

This document was published by Edward B. Foley the Ebersold Chair in Constitutional Law and Director, Election Law @ Moritz, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.

The document even includes Arizona and Pennsylvania as contested states in their scenario.

In the document Foley uses Liz Warren as their candidate since she was ahead in polling at the time but it could have been any of the candidates since the Democrats were going to steal the votes no matter who was their candidate.

Here is a link to the PDF: Preparing for a Disputed Presidential Election: An Exercise in Election Risk Assessment and Managementchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svgchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svg

I don't know if the Democratic Party powers that be used this, but there are parallels. Now that the election fraud will start to turn strongly criminal, I expect the people involved in this to be getting some visits.

Michael

And here is the Deep State's worst nightmare.

A nice long interview with General Michael Flynn.

Ep. 1407 Exclusive Interview with General Mike Flynn - The Dan Bongino Show

image.png

In this exclusive interview with General Mike Flynn, we cover Barack Obama’s bizarre fascination with Gen. Flynn, Gen. Flynn’s battles to fix the intel community, the 2015 CIS dinner where Lokhova was present, and the real reason Jim Comey targeted Flynn.

I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but from the sounds of it, Comey should not be walking around and smirking all the time.

Flynn said there are places for people like him and they will end up there, but then stopped himself and said he didn't want to get ahead of things.

And, of course, he said that President Trump will have a second term.

Michael

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Headline: "Trump says 'Ask me that in a number of weeks from now,' when asked if he still has confidence in Bill Barr."

Edited by william.scherk

Despite William's colorful memorial gardens thingie, this video is not altered for parody. The original CSPAN version had the audio way down. The audio in William's version is much easier on the ears and understanding.

At the 57 second mark, watch President Trump do something he rarely does in public speaking. That's the moment when he said, about whether he still has confidence in Bill Barr, "Ask me that in a number of weeks from now."

So what did he do?

He said, "Uhhh..."

Then the scary part (for Barr and any of his peeps holding this up). He did a long pause and looked off into the distance.

Then spoke...

Michael