On 11/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, ThatGuy said:

No ouch. Happy Thanksgiving.

Now, the world wants to know, if any of these "multiple sources" also got red tagged because there are other multiple sources calling it differently than them.

--Brant

first, place your bets

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Now, the world wants to know, if any of these "multiple sources" also got red tagged because there are other multiple sources calling it differently than them.

--Brant

first, place your bets

Brant,

This might be an indication of what will be done about it.

One of the ex-military/intelligence people I have started going to at times for information (a guy named Jeffrey Prather) said whenever President Trump identifies something publicly as a National Security threat, this is a signal that triggers a whole lot of activity among certain designated special forces in the military. 

As an aside, I look at several such people. Some are pretty quirky and some have pet peaves. But a lot of them say the same things the others do, things I am seeing in lawsuits cropping up about this election and elsewhere. Information coming from them needs to be taken with a grain of sale, but it is also information from people who used to work at this stuff as their career. So I try to stick with what sounds most plausible and put the other stuff in the the "things to further verify" basket. (And, yes, I have a basket or stuff that sounds too outlandish to believe.)

A while back, when the contents of Hunter's laptop were exposed, President Trump publicly called Joe Biden a National Security threat. Supposedly, this triggered military surveillance by a special forces unit or division.

I can't say for sure about any of this, but I can say it is entirely plausible and the legal mechanism exist to cover all of it. I have given many of these on this very thread.

In parallel, all we need is one properly formatted lawsuit to find its way to the Supreme Court and Section 230 goes bye-bye for big tech. I don't know the Constitutional grounds, but I imagine it would have something to do with equal treatment under the law. Right now, big tech gets privileged treatment (exemption) for liability laws. I bet there are other Constitutional provisions that are being infringed, also.

Also, I bet President Trump can suspend Section 230 by Executive Order and somehow invoke a National Security provision in it that transfers legality to the military. If so, no activist Federal Judge will be able to touch it until the EO is suspended (by President Trump or by the acting President at the time).

That would be a wise thing to do if President Trump were to invoke the Insurrection Act once a large-scale uprising starts, which it will once these lawsuits start getting Biden's votes cancelled for being on illegal ballots, or on ballots intermingled with illegal ballots in a form impossible to discern and separate.

As another aside and a quirky thought, wouldn't it be a bitch if Trump's people had a FISA warrant for the intelligence people to spy on Biden and this is why Barr and Durham have been so quiet?

:) 

Michael

All we can do is speculate on a lot of things right now, but the following news is more than Fantasy Football (like Biden's "Office of the President Elect" and his cabinet picks).

Shit really is happening and it's not stuff a President looking to leave office because he lost an election does during his lame duck months.

For example:

Trump Admin Removes Globalists and Warhawks from Defense Policy Board and Dopey Madeleine Albright

The Trump administration removed globalists and warhawks from the Defense Policy Board on Wednesday including Madeleine Albright, Henry Kissinger, Jane Harman and Eric Cantor.

That's from my go-to shortcut news site (Gateway Pundit) since the Hoft brothers are so close to President Trump insiders.

But look at this from Foreign Policy:

Pentagon Purges Leading Advisors From Defense Policy Board

Several members of the top federal advisory committee to the U.S. Department of Defense have been suddenly pushed out, multiple U.S. officials told Foreign Policy, in what appears to be the outgoing Trump administration’s parting shot at scions of the foreign-policy establishment.

The directive, which the Pentagon’s White House liaison Joshua Whitehouse sent on Wednesday afternoon, removes 11 high-profile advisors from the Defense Policy Board, including former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albright; retired Adm. Gary Roughead, who served as chief of naval operations; and a onetime ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, Jane Harman. Rudy De Leon, a former chief operating officer at the Pentagon once considered by then-Defense Secretary James Mattis for a high-level policy role, will also be ousted. 

Also booted in today’s sweep of the board, which is effective immediately, were former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and David McCormick, a former Treasury Department undersecretary during the George W. Bush administration. Both had been added to the board by Mattis in 2017. Jamie Gorelick, a Clinton administration deputy attorney general; Robert Joseph, a chief U.S. nuclear negotiator who convinced Libya to give up weapons of mass destruction; former Bush Deputy National Security Advisor J.D. Crouch II; and Franklin Miller, a former top defense official, have also been removed. 

This story is based on interviews with three current and former officials. In a statement late Wednesday, the Department of Defense confirmed the decision. “As part of long-considered changes, we can confirm that several members of the Department’s Defense Policy Board have been removed,” a defense official said. “We are extremely grateful for their dedicated service, commitment, and contributions to our national security. Future announcements for new members of the board will be made soon.”

The board, overseen by the Pentagon’s top policy official, the undersecretary of defense for policy, serves as a kind of in-house think tank on retainer for top military leaders, providing independent counsel and advice on defense policy. The Defense Policy Board includes former top military brass, secretaries of state, members of Congress, and other senior diplomats and foreign-policy experts. The status of two other members of the panel—or who would replace the ousted members—was not immediately clear.

. . .

While the board has no tangible role inside the Pentagon in the policymaking process, it routinely advises senior military leadership on some of the top strategic national security threats facing the United States. The board convened in October for classified discussions on formulating a long-term strategy toward China and deterrence in space, according to a notice from the Federal Register. The meeting included briefings from the CIA, the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, and other senior Pentagon policy officials. 

. . .

Some members of the board, including Roughead, Albright, and Harman, were added to the board during the Obama administration in 2011.

The move follows a recent decision by Whitehouse, the liaison officer, to begin political-style vetting of nonpolitical experts and employees on loan from think tanks, an effort that had only extended to political appointees in the past.

Talk about the Deep State.

This is a core nest of Deep State vipers getting fired.

Shit is happening.

What does it mean?

I don't know yet, but shit is definitely happening...

Michael

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sidney retweeted this.

I agree. November 25, 2020 was a very good day for pro-American values.

It was an awful day for the Deep State and anti-Trumpers.

Michael

One reservation about how good a day November 25, 2020, was for pro-American values.

The SCOTUS ruling against Cuomo's church capacity restrictions should have been unanimous, not split with 4 of the Justices supporting the restrictions.

Ellen

18 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

first, place your bets

Well as much as this sux for many.  Trump will have to run in 4 years.  I bet a nickel. 👿

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

One reservation about how good a day November 25, 2020, was for pro-American values.

The SCOTUS ruling against Cuomo's church capacity restrictions should have been unanimous, not split with 4 of the Justices supporting the restrictions.

Ellen,

I agree.

But, still, it is 5-4 in the right direction according to the normal pattern expectations of almost everyone.

That's a great omen for this election.

Michael

You know that technique magicians use to keep patter going and one hand waving while the other hand does the trick? 

One way to hack a voting machine is not hack the voting machine, but keep everyone's attention on it. Then hack the memory cards instead. 

HBO did a documentary about this in 2006. I presume the slant on this was anti-Republican. i.e., anti-Bush (the tell without knowing the date was the lady starting to cry when the proof of fraud came out of the ticker :) ).

But the reality is the same for all cases.

Put a line or two of code on the memory card and some corresponding hash in the source code in the machine and it can seize control of the tabulator.

Sidney is mentioning this movie about the Hursti Hack to give a visual of what this process looks like in operation. More modern memory cards (thumb drives) and more modern machines does not change the essence of what is going on.

The only way to tell for sure if the machines are vulnerable to this is to get into the source code of the machines.

Fortunately, some legal precedents are starting to appear, at least in Wisconsin.

Attention Trump Campaign: Green Party Candidate Jill Stein Won Groundbreaking Case in October — Gives Campaign Right to Examine Voting Machine Source Code

It took 4 years, but truth is catching up...

Michael

On 11/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

November 25, 2020 was a very good day for pro-American values.

It was an awful day for the Deep State and anti-Trumpers.

And then there's this.

New federal rule to allow other methods of execution besides lethal injection

The Justice Department is changing its execution protocols, so that federal executions are no longer required to be done by lethal injection only. 

The amended rule, as reported by the AP, allows the government to use lethal injection or “any other manner prescribed by the law of the state in which the sentence was imposed.” The rule was published in the Federal Register on Friday. 

Those other manners include “electrocution, inhaling nitrogen gas or death by firing squad.” The amended rule goes into effect on Dec. 24 and comes as the DOJ has scheduled five executions during this lame-duck period. 

The reason for the change, according to a Justice Department official, is “the Federal Death Penalty Act requires sentences be carried out in the ‘in the manner prescribed by the law of the state in which the sentence is imposed,’ and some of those states use methods other than lethal injection.” 

Executions have been rare in recent years, having been stopped after a botched execution in 2014. A commission was set up to review the death penalty, and Attorney General William Barr announced in 2019 that the review was complete. He said at the time that they would resume executing death row inmates, specifically five men convicted of murdering children. 

“The Justice Department upholds the rule of law — and we owe it to the victims and their families to carry forward the sentence imposed by our justice system,” Barr said.

Let's also not forget, the penalty for treason is execution.

Michael

On 11/22/2020 at 2:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The best lawyers in America are on this and they are on a mission, not a retainer.

Try mission from God.

Lin and Sidney especially are in Avenging Angel mode. And they do not want to disappoint God.

That is the kind of commitment you do not want to face in an open battle.

But the idiots made their choice.

Now they have to live with this because it will not go away no matter what. And that is in addition to the rest of the Trump team.

The idiots are going down.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here's part of the problem.

This is one way the Deep State was allowed to grow. Nobody questioned it.

And now that people are actually uncovering fraud and the stakes are high, normal people are uncomfortable. 

But the questioning is legal and it has consequences.

Our Founding Fathers knew that crowds were wise at times, complacent at other times, and really stupid at other times, so they put in safeguards.

Michael

I love these two.

They just explained in their, er, vernacular English :) the election issues better than most of the learned articles I have read.

I think President Trump tweeting this will throw some of these issues into the mainstream in a form hard to spin.

Knowing the way he has led the press around by the nose for over 4 years, they are there for a reason.

Michael

Take a look at this.

BREAKING: General Flynn Announces a New Sidney Powell Kraken Case in Michigan — And an Additional Amendment in Georgia (Audio)

General Michael Flynn held his first interview since the pardon with WVW-TV on Saturday night.

General Flynn joined Lt. General McInerney and conservative activist Mary Fanning in his first interview on WVW.

General Michael Flynn took up most of the interview shedding light on the Trump election strategy in combatting the massive and obvious fraud in the 2020 election.

Flynn repeated during the interview that President Trump has a clear path to victory, “We have clear, clear paths to winning for this president… If we don’t correct what is happening right now over the next couple of weeks then I hate to really think what will happen in our country going forward into the latter part of December and into the next month. I do not believe for a second that the country will accept Vice President Biden as the next president. “

General Flynn added, “I was asked today 1 to 10 who will be the next president. I said Donald Trump. Hands down!… I believe we’re going to win.”

During the interview General Michael Flynn announced Attorney Sidney Powell filed two amendments today.

General Flynn: Today they just filed another amendment to those in Georgia and back again in Michigan. And I think the next priorities are looking at some of these other states where there’s some big challenges.

Knowing how Gen. Flynn has been legally shackled until now and knowing this was his first interview as a totally free citizen, I got choked up at the beginning. It's been way too long--ever since he was fired.

Here is the YouTube video in the article:

And here is a BitChute version:

General Flynn Talks

image.png

There is a link in the description of the YouTube video that goes to the Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network site where you can see the entire interview: WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon. The videos above only give General Flynn's part. The video on the page at WVW gives Gen. Flynn's part, then includes another 38 minutes or so with Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning. I will comment on what they said in another post.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... another 38 minutes or so with Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning. I will comment on what they said in another post.

There are only four things I want to mention from that part and, fortunately, there is something written about it to include.

Here are the four things in abbreviated form.

1. When asked about the Kraken, Lt. General McInerney said, almost as a throwaway comment that Sidney Powell was referring to the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, based out of U.S. Army Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Since Gen. McInerney is the one who introduced Gen. Flynn in this video, it's a reasonable assumption that Gen. Flynn agrees with this.

2. Gen. McInerney stated clearly that U.S. Special Forces seized servers at a CIA site in Frankfurt, Germany. He said there was a firefight and that American soldiers were killed.

3. Both McInerney and Fanning were emphatic that the people involved in this attempted theft of the election are traitors, not metaphorically, but literally. The crime they committed is treason and they should be dealt with under this crime.

4. Both McInerney and Fanning were adamant that President Trump absolutely refuse to transfer power to a traitor and respective group of traitors--staying in office longer than the mandate if necessary, that is, until this treasonous takeover is dealt with owing to it being an act of war.

Here are two articles that cover some of this and add to it.

THE KRAKEN Revealed: Proves Domestic Traitors And Foreign Enemies Attempted To Steal America’s Election 
by Mary Fanning

WATCH: THE KRAKEN Revealed: Proves Domestic Traitors And Foreign Enemies Attempted To Steal America's Election
GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN SPEAKS OUT IN HIS FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE PARDON ON WORLDVIEW WEEKEND TV WITH BRANNON HOWSE, JOINED BY GENERAL THOMAS MCINERNEY AND MARY FANNING
By Mary Fanning and Alan Jones

The second article is more informative and not only touches on the issues I mentioned, it covered other things. There are links you can click in it, but the text has been programmed so it can't be copied--even the right button on the mouse is disabled on that page. I scanned and OCR'd the text in the headline. It was either that or retype it.

If you are interested in this stuff, these articles and the full video are excellent. With Gen. Flynn hanging around McInerney and Fanning as insiders, this information is far more credible than this kind of stuff normally is. I think almost all of it is believable or at least a little more than plausible.

The one caveat is President Trump staying in power longer than his term. I can see a case where he would do that, but, in my opinion, there would have to be an armed insurrection underway. I find it much more believable that he will have crushed the treasonous attempted theft of the presidency by January 20. In fact, I think the odds of that are so great, speculating on him staying in office beyond the mandate without being inaugurated for a second term is mostly bloviating. Definitely overkill by a lot.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Knowing how Gen. Flynn has been legally shackled until now and knowing this was his first interview as a totally free citizen, I got choked up at the beginning. It's been way too long--ever since he was fired.

The whole election drama is like a blockbuster action movie, but with the difference that this is real life and the outcome is SO important.

I'm glad that General Flynn is free to participate now.  His is a strong rallying-cry voice.

Ellen

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

2. Gen. McInerney stated clearly that U.S. Special Forces seized servers at a CIA site in Frankfurt, Germany. He said there was a firefight and that American soldiers were killed.

Damn, sorry to hear about soldiers being killed in the seizure operation.

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

4. Both McInerney and Fanning were adamant that President Trump absolutely refuse to transfer power to a traitor and respective group of traitors--staying in office longer than the mandate if necessary, that is, until this treasonous takeover is dealt with owing to it being an act of war.

HOORAY.  Agreed.

Edit: See additional comment in my next post.

Ellen

32 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The one caveat is President Trump staying in power longer than his term. I can see a case where he would do that, but, in my opinion, there would have to be an armed insurrection underway. I find it much more believable that he will have crushed the treasonous attempted theft of the presidency by January 20. In fact, I think the odds of that are so great, speculating on him staying in office beyond the mandate without being inaugurated for a second term is mostly bloviating. Definitely overkill by a lot.

I tried to edit the post next above to add a response to this paragraph, but "edit" didn’t work for doing that.

I think it's probable that Trump will have been declared the winner and will be duly inaugurated on January 20, but I don't think it's overkill to prepare for that not happening, and I agree that he shouldn't accede to transfer of power to Biden if Biden is declared the winner.

Ellen

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

If your eyes can stand it, here are two very short video clips (one less than 2 minutes and one less than a minute and a half) from the longer one of Gen. McInerney.

I think you will like them.

Thanks.  I'll watch them.

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

2. Gen. McInerney stated clearly that U.S. Special Forces seized servers at a CIA site in Frankfurt, Germany. He said there was a firefight and that American soldiers were killed.

That's the first time I heard about this in relation to the Germany server seizure; wow.

36 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

That's the first time I heard about this in relation to the Germany server seizure; wow.

TG,

Gen. McInerney was careful to say he hasn't verified the casualties, yet. But this information came from an "initial report" he received. (Watch those two short clips above.)

On the grapevine I frequent, I have heard that these casualties were reported as due to a training accident. Apparently, that's the way the hidden powers report casualties for covert operations.

I even remember a tweet from President Trump not too long ago mentioning an Army training accident overseas and casualties. I think it was a helicopter accident. I would have to look it up, though.

That extra information is not fact, though. It's grapevine talk. I, for one, find it plausible.

There's also grapevine talk--a little less compelling in my view--that servers were also confiscated by special forces in Toronto and Barcelona. Could be...

Michael

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the grapevine I frequent, I have heard that these casualties were reported as due to a training accident. Apparently, that's the way the hidden powers report casualties for covert operations.

Hah, now that explanation, I've heard before.

(There's even a scene like that in the first IRON MAN movie that comes to mind...)

TG,

I did something I rarely do these days.

I went around to the normal newsfeeds without signing in, including YouTube, Google, Yahoo and others just to see what was cooking.

My God!

If you pay attention to that crap, you will think everything is lost and Trump is an idiot. This is just like the couple of months before the 2016 election, except instead of doing fake polls and so on, now they amplify all court losses as if they were final judgments that destroy the cases, and they are treating the Bidens like royalty. Did you see how many articles there are about Biden's fucking cat? :) As to Trump's chances, according to them, he's in the first stage of the five stages of grief--denial. Blah blah blah. This kind of stuff is all you get. 

For people who follow what is actually going on where it counts, this is like stepping through a reality warp portal or something. These people are going to go nuts when they realize that President Trump is actually pulling it off and nothing can stop his second term.

And here in O-Land, I am feeling in general that the people are giving up, which makes me believe they are getting their information from the mainstream. Hell, for as much as I rag William on Democracy Docket, he's at least looking at court cases, not pundits living in Never-Never Land.

How many in our subcommunity do things like that, especially when they feel like giving up?

It's something to think about. Learning Objectivism will help you organize your values, but it won't make a winner out of a quitter. The will to win, especially against steep odds, has to come from within the person irrespective of philosophy or news sources.

I am not a member of any religion, but I sure as hell admire how religious people use their religion to keep them focused on the prize and not give up. I wish that would happen in our subcommunity.

But here we see too many people letting their fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of rigged systems, propaganda as news, authoritarians spouting freedom while taking it, fear-mongering over disease, and the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. They are letting the hero in their souls perish in lonely frustration for a life they could deserve, but will never be able to reach. Why? Because they give up too easily.

Well I don't.

I've lived this before.

When President Trump gets sworn in for a second term (just like when he won the election), watch how many people who thought I was foolish, brainwashed, delusional, yada yada yada suddenly think I'm a genius. :) 

I'm no genius, though. I just don't give up when I am convinced of the truth of something. And I'm quite good at identifying reality. So a good description is that I am tenacious while grounded in reality.

As far as the people trying to stage this coup goes, I am so pissed at them I could spit. They will not win. I will. Ditto for people who think like me.

I know many Christians who think like this. I don't know many Objectivists who do, even the bossy ones.

And that can mean one of two things, one bad and one good. It can be a criticism of the philosophy or it can be an opportunity. O-Land needs more winners.

One thing is for sure. When dealing with quitters, it doesn't take much to beat them. 

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1