Trump humor

From my post above.

02.20.2019-11.19.png

The copyright strikes leading Twitter to alter President Trump's tweets are an indication of some backroom maneuvering among some really nasty people.

Let's see how this round plays out.

My prediction is that President Trump comes out on top, not by intimidation or dirty tricks like his opponents always like to use, but by sheer entertaining creativity.

Michael

On 2/19/2019 at 6:45 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

The boy who cried Trump.

02.19.2019-17.44.png

:)

Michael

Now, Small-ette is saying it was all for a good cause: to get at the President of course and also to get a better salary. When a liar opens his mouth you know he may be lying so my theory of Munchausen Syndrome still has a smidgen of credance.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it time for a Jewish President? We've had the Muslim in Obama though he declared he was a somewhat wacky Christian now. (remember his early dingbat preachers?) Would it be wrong to say President Trump is in the "religion isn't pertinent" group, but of course he believes in Gawd!? We had a catholic with Kennedy. I don't think a majority of Americans would vote for a man who was "very religious" in whatever form if it might impact or tilt his Presidency away from reason and towards mysticism. No Doctor Strangeloves or Scientologists or even Christian Scientists for that matter, though their newspaper is pretty good. Monitor that.     

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The joke is on Bill Maher with this one.

So long as he was attacking President Trump and Melania, he was on pretty safe, neutral ground in terms of cultural impact. This plea for Melania to leave Trump (amid a slew of putdowns about Trump) is singing to the choir and nothing more. It fizzles everywhere else.

But Maher also included Rupert Murdoch's wife, Jerry Hall, who used to date Mick Jagger. I don't know how Murdoch will take to that. I suspect not kindly since a lot of the spiel was raunchy. If Murdoch wants to, he can retaliate, not just at Fox. Among old-school gentlemen, you do not attack their wives like that and get off Scott free.

Murdoch doesn't like President Trump all that much, but if someday he should believe that Bill Maher is a typical cultural representative of the alternative, I imagine he will go all in on Trump. I don't expect it to even be a choice.

Thank you, Bill.

Keep doing what you're doing. You are a most effective volunteer for the Trump reelection campaign.

Here's a suggestion. Go after little Barron now. Throw in some zingers about autism, anti-vaxers and so on. Maybe jig up a quip saying Trump is not his real father. another on Ivanka teaching him about sex. You know, dig deep. And don't forget to tie Rupert Murdoch to it all. That routine should be good for a laugh or two...

Michael

Mahar has now topped my " when he falls overboard, do not throw him a life preserver" list. He is malicious. And what great evil has President Trump done to deserve such vile filth? Nothing. Like Clint Eastwood, I think President Trump is easily in the running for "best President ever." Do not do anything to aid Mahar. He hasn't quite reached Jane Fonda levels of treasonous or even unkind acts but he isn't dead yet. As Will Shakespeare said, "Thou dirty rat. Thou hath a lot of evil still to commit."      

• 2 weeks later...

Let's have some fun with the electoral college. Hillary Clinton was extremely bitter about the fact that she received more votes than President Trump, most of them in California. Setting aside voter fraud, let's look at what the country would look like without the electoral college:

Now let's look at what the good people of California are doing today to see who would be electing the new President if the electoral college ever gets abolished:

Medieval diseases?

Wow. Now that's a remarkable achievement.

California is restoring ancient history in real time.

Imagine being able to do that with the whole country.

Michael

• Like 1

My beloved Colorado is still firmly in the hands of the globalist gang. Swamp rat scumbag Governor, swamp rat scumbag mayor of Denver (for about ten more days.)

We even recently joined the Disenfranchise Yourself Movement whereby we will award our Electoral College votes to the candidate who gets the most votes nationwide, instead of the candidate who actually wins Colorado. They are traitors.

On Monday I earned the privilege of continuing to operate my car after proving it pollutes no worse today than it did when it was manufactured.

Check out the fasces, triangle and all seeing eye of Lucis, just so no one forgets who is in charge.

In Denver, the Scottish Rite Masonic Temple is located directly next door to the state capital building.

aircare2_zpsmxhoyjme.jpg

Michael suggested, “. . . let's look at what the country would look like without the electoral college:”

I just thought of a mean name for a state that votes for the candidate closest to a communist: Cockroachia.

That map is inventive. I wonder if our sister countries of Canada and Mexico would have voted for Trump or Old Hickory Clinton if they were running in those countries in 2016?   

From CNBC: ‘I don’t do cover-ups’: Trump lashes out at Democrats after canceling White House infrastructure sit-down by Dan Mangan. President Trump holds a surprise press conference, blasting Democratic investigations following the Mueller probe, saying: “This whole thing was a take-down attempt.”

He makes his comments after walking out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. Says Schumer: “To watch what happened in the White House will make your jaw drop.” Pelosi says: “I pray for the president of the United States, and I pray for the United States.” end quote

Hey Beevis? Pelosi is famous for getting down on her knees . . . to pray. I remember her coming out of meetings from congressmen’s’ offices trying to pass Obama Care, and her hair was messed up . . . several times.

I don’t get it Butthead. Why was her hair mussed up from praying? Is she a holy roller?