Trump humor

Here's a barrel of laughs from Kathy Griffin.

Isn't everybody splitting their sides yukking it up?

05.30.2017-20.28.png

Just to prove that the left has no sense of humor, look what Chelsea Clinton said.

I guess some people aren't amused.

I hear the Secret Service isn't either.

:)

btw - Griffin later gave a half-assed apology after the entire Internet crapped on her head. I doubt it was sincere, though. 

Michael

13 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Do we need to keep that crappy image "alive"?

--Brant

Which crappy image?

8 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Do we need to keep that crappy image "alive"?

Brant,

You mean you didn't get Kathy Griffin's Trump humor?

After all, she's a comedian and just trying to make people laugh.

But of course we don't have to keep that crappy unfunny image alive.

Let's look at Kathy Griffin's hilarious words, for example, a tweet from 2009:

Barrel of laughs, I tell ya'.

Maybe Kathy Griffin should write a book on how she produces effective and successful humor. Then maybe it can be taught in public schools so kids can learn how to be funny in a proper manner.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Rush Limbaugh just came out with one hell of an analogy and I can't stop laughing.

I hope it becomes a meme.

I gave that idea a start by annotating an image below.

The Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote idea is in this transcript by Rush of today's show

This Trump and the media and the Democrats thing is becoming more and more like the Roadrunner and coyote to me. It may not be apparent to you yet, but it is becoming that way to me. You know, the coyote goes insane every episode. He buys the latest, greatest contraption to catch the Roadrunner, and the Roadrunner outsmarts the coyote every time. It’s one of my favorite all time cartoons, by the way: Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner.

EDIT: Actually, here's the video. I just found it.

Now my contribution:

06.13.2017-00.26.png

It's been that way since the primaries.

LOL...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God, this is delicious!

and

LOLOLOLOL...

Michael

About Mika, here's something I wrote elsewhere in a discussion where Mika was being defended.

It's not bad, so I'm sharing:

Mika's a spook child. I'm sure there's more dirt on people in her back-room communications than in a hog pen and she's used to taking people out covertly. That was her gig with candidate Trump during the election and she royally screwed that one up. That's why now she won't stop yapping about President Trump day after day after day...

Despite being big daddy Zbigi's precious little girl, the deep state is not amused. What's worse, Mika has taken a harmless mediocre RINO (Joe) for a walk on the wild side and his brains are now scrambled. 

So watching Trump rub her nose in crap in public is refreshing. There's not a damn thing she can do about it, either. All she can do is bask in the attention surge (which she is doing a lot) while she eats her own stomach in outrage inside.

President Trump has already shown the deep state spooks that they seriously miscalculated with him. So a little humiliation for their smokescreen dumb blonde to rub salt in that wound is par for the course. With certain kinds of bad guys, you have to hurt them just to get them to pay attention. If they want to take President Trump out, they have to up their game and, maybe, get a different blonde poster child with a higher IQ. The facelift is optional, just so long as it doesn't bleed all over the carpet.

Michael

On 6/29/2017 at 4:28 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Seeing Joe Scarborough play guitar and sing like a millennial (with auto-tune at that :) ) was quite a show. To be honest, he's not half bad if you like that sort of thing.

But then again, who likes that sort of thing?

For the masochists among you out there, here is the whole video.

I was wrong. It's not not half bad. It's just mediocre. Simple-ass music over a kaleidoscope of half-second video clips slapped together at random and peppered with unflattering takes of President Trump and a gun control message at the end.

Enjoy for those who can. As for the rest, warning.

You can't unsee this or unhear it.

Michael

43 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A little icing on the cake from our fearless leader today:

LOL...

Michael

Fearless Leader? I like it. We have a President with a sense of humor, so he wouldn't mind the title. He might even respond with, "Thank you Bullwinkle, Boris and Natasha."

Jay Leno was at the Freeman Stage in Fenwick Island Delaware last night and said the Trump bashing is getting old. He praised Jimmy Fallon for being more even and fair with his jokes and noted Fallon still keeps the “young buyers demographic” as his own. He doesn’t like the deformed creep on CBS. (check out Colbert’s monstrous ears.) So keep on tweeting President Trump! I wish Leno would come back . . . maybe after Fallon on late night, or perhaps Jay could depose Colbert.

In the edited and condensed story below from Israel they mention Channel 2 News. Sounds like a local station. President Trump, what are you up to with this provocative move? Joke. I wonder what shore leave is like for our sailors in Israel?

By TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF Vessel is too big to enter the port, World’s largest warship docks at Haifa, Nimitz-class USS George H.W. Bush arrives for 4-day visit, with crew set to tour the country and Netanyahu expected to hop on board.

The USS George H.W. Bush, docked outside Israel’s Haifa port Saturday, the first such visit in 17 years. The Nimitz-class aircraft supercarrier left its homeport of Norfolk, Virginia on January 21 and has been in the region since February as a base for airstrikes against the Islamic State group. It operates mainly in the Persian Gulf.

Commissioned in 2009, the 333m-long nuclear-powered ship can carry a crew of over 5,000 people, as well as around 90 fighter jets and helicopters. It is considered the world’s largest aircraft carrier and largest warship overall.

Channel 2 news said Israeli and American officials have not given details on the nature of the visit. It noted, however, that the Israeli and US navies cooperate closely and have held numerous joint military exercises.

This is awesome!

Greg Gutfeld used to hate President Trump on a visceral level. Now he's proud to be an American again.

He now sees what typical Trump supporters have seen from the beginning. And what's more, he's using his considerable talent to convey it. (It's almost like he's riffing off of Jon Stewart, except with a far different political message, a pro-America one.)

I don't mind all these people being slow to catch up. I love them all.

But it was quite a slog cutting through their fear and (and sometimes spite--remember that issue of National Review?) to get the president elected and stop the gigantic train, America, from going over the cliff into a deep unforgiving gorge to wreckage...

America is back and, if Greg's video is any indication, it is going to be one hell of a great ride.

Michael

On 5/26/2017 at 11:09 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to the press hysteria saying Melania slapped President Trump's his hand on the red carpet:

LOL...

Michael

Whose tears?