Trump humor

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And in the same spirit...

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses, hat, beard and closeup

:)

Michael

Abe Lincoln was a Corporate Lawyer before he went into politics  Big Time. 

A taste for drama leads to humour

Can we start a new thread for new President Trump?

Just now, anthony said:

Dems are disgraceful - nah, strike that - *ungracious* losers?

Tony,

The adjective doesn't matter.

"Loser" is all anyone needs to know about the Democrats.

Loser is what they are and, from the way I've seen them buzzing around frantically and going nowhere like a pile of hornets with their wings burned off (stinging each other to boot), loser is what they will continue to be for a long time to come. (btw - Add establishment Republicans to that, too.)

Michael

11 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

A demonstration of the law of non-contradiction, Trump's crowd size was not to the Washington Monument.

A is A!

Korben,

Are you sure the picture was taken at the time you think it was?

There are other pictures out there that contradict this one, that is if you are truuuuuuuuuuly interested in "the law of non-contradiction."

But, hey... If CNN says something... It must be a non-contradictory truth, huh?

:evil:  :) 

(Seriously, see what Spicer said about this if you are interested in facts. I gave you the link above. Meaning at least get some different input. Why you rely on CNN to tell the truth is a mystery to me, anyway. They have no integrity. :evil: Like the saying goes, A is A but not to them.) 

Michael

Here's something funny.

The elegance of left-wing American women.

Ashley Judd says President Trump has wet dreams about his daughter.

Madonna wants to blow up the White House and cusses like a sailor to tell you about it.

Elizabeth Warren says we will not build a stupid wall (and she's prepared to say that all day).

Jane Fonda says people are afraid of pussy power because if penises could do what pussies do, they would be on postage stamps. 

SNL writer Katie Rich says President Trump's son Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter.

Why are they showing off so much of the good taste, refinement and class of the left-wing American female celebrity? 

Are they trying to win over Trump supporters or something?

btw - Did anyone get that thing about postage stamps? Maybe I'm thick, but I don't get it. Penis? Pussy? Postage stamps? This sounds like Jane-baby tried to be funny in a profound and pithy way, but her quip committed suicide. :) 

Michael

Hanoi Jane Fonda? Can she still be tried for treason? Madonna? Can she be tried for inciting a riot or plotting a terroristic plot? Has the formerly irresistibly sexy Ashely Judd been taking acid or smoking the newer, more potent marry je wanna? What is wrong with these people? Katy Perry. Could she lose a little weight and those moronic glasses? Cracks about Trump’s son Barron should be out of bounds. He’s a kid.

Fonda, your “trouble with tribbles” pussy is too old for Ted Turner. 

34 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, KorbenDallas said:

Exactly, seems like it's a big deal to Trump and his followers though

Korben,

Actually, it looks like it's a big deal to you.

Na, crowd sizes are (mostly) meaningless which is why I put it in the Trump humor thread... Spicer's presser was a thing of beauty though