Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

I would discuss, I would respond to serious discussion, but they are unwilling and incapable.

Open a discussion that doesn't name-call and rest on false premises about those skeptical of the Qanon phenomena being a real insider at 1600 or the EOB. Impress the silent readers with your rationality. Answer some of the most common critiques of the Qanon phenomea. Don't personalize discussion -- confront and attack arguments, not people. Don't act like you consumed bath-salts and need to tear down other people with teeth and claw.

Your fierceness may seem like fits of uncontrolled rage to a neutral observer.  You would likely agree that it is possible to make a case for Qanon without shitting on people as people. 

Here is the key: your behaviour is the only thing we really have to estimate your mental health (but we are not psychologists). If a person flies into a rage over anodyne disagreements, that is a problem of the rager, and hopefully one he or she recognizes and brings under rational volitional control. Otherwise, angry and personally-directed vituperation gets in the way of 'Serious Discussion.' 

If you want to re-establish good faith, then maybe start with a Jon Letendre piece on Qanon. Fill in the lurking readers who are without a settled opinion. Show a 'steel man' version of Qanon critiques and doubts.  Respond to the critiques and doubts that you find reasonable or at least worthy of examination.

That would show you both willing and capable of reasonably-productive disagreement. 

And no, I would not publicly say you need medication.  That is cruel and hurtful and as ad hominem as it gets. Lots of men confront their triggers and provocations without having to be medicated.

Edited by william.scherk
Grrrrrrrammar

I stopped paying attention to Q awhile back when it started going loopy and pro-establishment. I figured it has either been infiltrated (I mean, it was coming out on 4chan) or too many people started copycatting. The early QAnon was spot on.

Since I stopped, I haven't looked again, not even at Jerome Corsi, who always references Q. Even till today (I subscribe to a feed of his.)

But it is interesting to see President Trump outlining the letter Q in his speeches. He never did that before.

And Jerome Corsi's book went mainstream bestseller. That never happened before, either.

Maybe it's time to look again.

As for mockery, people already know I'm a conspiracy theorist, so I don't give a shit.

:) 

Michael

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Edit: the earlier-posted video has disappeared from Jordan Sather's channel. No real evidence why.  I  was intrigued by a part of the video, so I excerpted it and will post it after I get my instructions from Faye and The Deep. 

So, yet another look at the day's surprising and  compelling Qanon posts. What exactly makes Jordan's interpretations better than Michael's, Jon's, Jonathan's, Caroljane's, or mine?  Or worse than any of our impressions and explanations ... ?

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic

I am very much not up to the task of interpreting Q, and neither is Praying Medic and neither is any other one person. I don’t have any grasp of the military, intelligence or int’l relations jargon and history he often uses and refers to. A lot of it I think is intended for individual consumers, vets, agents, retired agents, CEOs, traitors like John Skull and Bones Kerry, etc.

I have read Praying Medic’s Tweets for a few months. He humbly acknowledges for himself many of the limitations I have. He does a good job of presenting Q and the connections the community make. (You don’t have to “have Twitter.”  The above link only displays all his content in order. You can’t respond or retweet, you won’t be on Twitter or using Twitter.)

1) This is my #Qanon thread for June 28, 2018 Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub My theme for this thread: "Power to the People."

Embedded

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

They want to talk about me, instead of the subject, Q.

I have to take issue here, because you at least twice decided to talk about me instead of the subject at issue, and your personal comments were grossly wrongful. The issue was not  Q, about which I know nothing and care nothing. But your comments were about me, and if you wish to be taken seriously by me at least here, you should retract them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, caroljane said:

I have to take issue here, because you at least twice decided to talk about me instead of the subject at issue, and your personal comments were grossly wrongful. The issue was not  Q, about which I know nothing and care nothing. But your comments were about me, and if you wish to be taken seriously by me at least here, you should retract them.

I do not wish to be taken seriously by you. I am confident about what you are and will take  a pass on retracting.

I am happy to hear you care nothing about Q, I look forward to your silence on the subject of Q.

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

I do not wish to be taken seriously by you. I am confident about what you are and will take  a pass on retracting.

I am happy to hear you care nothing about Q, I look forward to your silence on the subject of Q.

lol you wish ! #qsucks#stop the avian order#Lets be serious here

15 hours ago, william.scherk said:

What exactly makes Jordan's interpretations better than Michael's, Jon's, Jonathan's, Caroljane's, or mine?  Or worse than any of our impressions and explanations ... ?

First, you gotta get some data, right?

13 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Okay, what does Praying Medic have to say?

Well, he or she has a 91-item tweetstorm. Jon Letendre has copied and pasted from the long thread. 

Here is the first:

And here the last ...

And here the summary in a video.  

Edited by william.scherk
Tweetstorm

On 6/27/2018 at 9:18 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Indian is eating [Harley-Davidson's] lunch.

And now they imagine leaving Missouri for Asia is a smart idea. Perhaps the delusional souls hope to avoid the inevitable and permanent hit to their brand by pinning it on Republicans.

They deserve the bankruptcy they have been working hard toward. Indian gets what customers remain, net economic impact = 0. Actually, some imbeciles lose control of billions of capital, net economic impact = very positive.

It looks to me that H-D has both domestic and international markets.  It is big in Asia and in Europe. The steel and aluminum tariff retaliation means that US-produced Harleys would be pricier than overseas-produced/assembled Harleys.  A business follows its bottom line reality. So, they move production to evade the tariffs imposed by the EU.  And, under the TPP, Asian markets can be served without tariffs -- if production moves closer to its markets in Asia, into a country adhering to TPP.

Paraphrasing from an explainer:

-- H-D cycles sold in the USA are the product of a supply-chain. The vehicles are assembled in the USA from parts coming in from all over the world. From Germany, Italy, Taiwan, Japan and Mexico. The price of parts is subject to the Trump Tariffs on metals and to the countervailing tariffs imposed by the other independent states. 

And about Indian eating H-D's lunch ...

A Minnesota-based company said on Friday that it is considering moving production of some motorcycles out of the U.S. because of European tariffs, just days after Harley-Davidson announced a similar move

A spokeswoman for Polaris Industries acknowledged that the company could move some production of its Indian Motorcycle from northwest Iowa to Poland.

"Nothing is definitive," Polaris spokeswoman Jess Rogers said. "We're looking at a range of mitigation plans."

Edited by william.scherk
Spellink errors