Flame garbage from Tracinski discussion

sjw

Did I wrongly insult you and that is what you are obsessed about? That I was actually wrong and unfair? Did you try to correct the perceived mistake, or did you escalate it to a new level? Because I'm quite sure that if I really had made a mistake, and I don't claim to be perfect, sometimes I do, I would have apologized if you had pointed it out in a reasonable way.

Google “chronic liar” for this site, and you should easily find the relevant conversation, Tourette’s boy. If you want to issue an apology, do it on that thread. I ignored you after that, until you initiated another round. Now it's open season.

Above, on this thread, you claimed that if MSK didn’t start moderating or banning, you’d leave. Observe the harvest. survivor.gif

PicardInsult.jpg

I suppose this is a good time to observe: Idiot, hypocrite, and chronic liar. That’s you.

Edited by Ninth Doctor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted is brighter that you are Shayne, more interesting and doesn't hate virtually all of humanity. So, thanks for the advice.

Such is the tax burden of people like this....

I don't hate virtually all of humanity. I don't hate Mikee in spite of his clear hatred of me. I do hate evil, and I hate violations of individual rights, and I hate apathy toward evil. And I hate pompous self-righteous narcissism of people who say "check your premises" and then don't check theirs. But I don't hate them. I hate the evil that is within them.

Shayne

Shayne, as far as I know you have done nothing I could hate your for. Don't presume to know what is in my mind. I don't even have contempt for you. You have your own business, you have written a book, you are a software engineer and have created your own products, you have customers I assume you make your living providing valuable products for. We are probably about 95% in agreement philosophically. You are in the wrong for insulting and belittling myself and others when we disagree with something you have to say. You do not see the value in disagreement. Without disagreement these forums would have no purpose for existence. I don't come here because I think I know everything and I want to preach. There must be goodwill along with disagreement. A person with confidence does not blow up and stoop to insults when someone doesn't agree with them. You will never change someones mind by insulting them. As far as I'm concerned I'm still open to an actual response to my comments on the patent thread. What of my points on that thread? Why should I bother making a point in a future discussion if I only get insults in return? What's in it for me?

Do you think everyone has evil in them? How about yourself? Do you have evil in you? Do you, Shayne?

Further I suggest that something is wrong with the fact that rational individualists have not been able to muster an organized intellectual-political force against Statism. We think we're smarter than the statists but evidently, we're not. They're smart enough to organize. We just argue.

Wouldn't an "individualist organization" be an oxymoron?

Individualism--Not Objectivism

Regi

Thanks for the link.

No it's not an oxymoron to join together in common cause. That kind of silliness just lets the statists run all over you.

Shayne

Anyone who finds a particular poster on OL offensive has a practical alternative (in addition to the obvious one of not coming here). This might be a good time to review the steps:

1. Bring up your profile by clicking on your photo or a link to your name.

2. Edit my profile (upper right).

3. Manage Ignored Users (left).

4. Type in somebody's screen name and Save Changes. The poster will vanish like the morning dew. Very Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Wasn't that easy? I've done it several times, and I doubt that most OLs would be surprised to learn the names.

Do you think everyone has evil in them? How about yourself? Do you have evil in you? Do you, Shayne?

The problem with you, Ninth, and Ted is that you are all unjust men. You drag along every little slight with you in a little bag of crap and then when you don't like how a given thread is going, you toss that bag of crap in as an ad hominem. You just barely did it again in this post to me. Nobody can really vet all these things you are saying about me without sifting through all these debates and arguments, and then following up with the participants an seeing why who said what, etc. You're like that stereotype of a woman, who carries around the baggage of every past slight into every argument.

That's the simple fact Mikee. You are an unjust man who acts like this stereotype. That is who you are. It is not who you have to be.

Shayne

Maybe Michael should split off these posts onto a new thread.

Sounds fine to me. Notice how it started, with Shayne's unprovoked attack on Ted. Add Paranoid Freak to his list of titles.

Again, the tax burden. It wasn't unprovoked. Ted has been doing this for the past several weeks, bringing up my name at random places in his out-of-context rages against me. It was certainly not an unreasonable assessment of mine to think he was doing it again, and I certainly do not buy that he is now all of the sudden using the ignore feature.

Shayne

The problem with you, Ninth, and Ted is that you are all unjust men. You drag along every little slight with you in a little bag of crap and then when you don't like how a given thread is going, you toss that bag of crap in as an ad hominem. You just barely did it again in this post to me. Nobody can really vet all these things you are saying about me without sifting through all these debates and arguments, and then following up with the participants an seeing why who said what, etc. You're like that stereotype of a woman, who carries around the baggage of every past slight into every argument.

That's the simple fact Mikee. You are an unjust man who acts like this stereotype. That is who you are. It is not who you have to be.

Shayne

Care to enlighten me about your evidence that I'm "unjust"? (Maybe you can do Ninth and Ted too, while you're at it).

Shayne

Care to enlighten me about your evidence that I'm "unjust"? (Maybe you can do Ninth and Ted too, while you're at it).

Now, for the record, this is the point where I might tend to insult someone for a stupid remark. That I might do that in this context I admit to -- this is precisely what has these three up in arms, so I figure I might as well own up to the character attribute of mine that is tending to elicit their unjust bag-o-crap-slinging stalking behavior. I am not trying to justify insulting people for being morons. I am just owning up to it.

Here's me channeling Ninth:

Shayne

Ted has been doing this for the past several weeks, bringing up my name at random places in his out-of-context rages against me.

Nobody can really vet all these things you are saying about me without sifting through all these debates and arguments

I don’t feel the need to add to or explain the above juxtaposition. Now, I fear my fans may be wearying of all the donkey videos, so for variety’s sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HfMUGsniJ8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWtBghktOlE&feature=related

Another worthwhile career change suggestion for Shayne?

Shayne

Now, for the record, this is the point where I might tend to insult someone for a stupid remark. That I might do that in this context I admit to -- this is precisely what has these three up in arms, so I figure I might as well own up to the character attribute of mine that is tending to elicit their unjust bag-o-crap-slinging stalking behavior. I am not trying to justify insulting people for being morons. I am just owning up to it.

Here's me channeling Ninth:

Shayne

In the interest of justice I believe you are required to answer the question Shayne. Enough trying to cover your tracks with more insults.

Ted has been doing this for the past several weeks, bringing up my name at random places in his out-of-context rages against me.

Nobody can really vet all these things you are saying about me without sifting through all these debates and arguments

I don’t feel the need to add to or explain the above juxtaposition.

So does that mean Ninth that if I go dig through and find the proof, that you, Ted, and Mikee will apologize to me for your behavior, and stop dragging your bag-o-crap into every thread? That might be a worthwhile proposition.

Shayne

Enough trying to cover your tracks with more insults.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I might have enlightened you regarding my meaning, but your ignorant guessing at my motivations combined with the bluster and posture of certainty certainly removes that motivation.

Shayne

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I might have enlightened you regarding my meaning, but your ignorant guessing at my motivations combined with the bluster and posture of certainty certainly removes that motivation.

Shayne

So it's simply a baseless slander. I repeat, you are required in the name of justice to give evidence of your characterization of me as "unjust". I will not let this stand. I'm tired of your bullshit.

So does that mean Ninth that if I go dig through and find the proof, that you, Ted, and Mikee will apologize to me for your behavior, and stop dragging your bag-o-crap into every thread? That might be a worthwhile proposition.

Given your demonstrated inability to read, or to express logical thoughts in writing, I advise you not to expend the effort. Just go away. Like you said you would earlier in the thread. Do you think you’re going to be able to convince all these unjust persecutors? Who, oddly it must seem, only have it in for you?

Shayne

So it's simply a baseless slander. I repeat, you are required in the name of justice to give evidence of your characterization of me as "unjust". I will not let this stand. I'm tired of your bullshit.

So what of your baseless slander of what constitutes my motives -- all in the face of you accusing me of baseless slander? Why should I answer you in the face of your hypocrisy? As I said, I would have answered -- but for your hypocrisy. I grant you that I owed you an answer, presuming you were honestly not understanding me. But that debt was erased when you insulted me by making that crap up about my motives.

I suppose I could have been wrong to put you in the same bin as Ted and Ninth morally, even though psychologically you all have the same bag-o-crap issue.

Shayne

Shayne

So what of your baseless slander of what constitutes my motives -- all in the face of you accusing me of baseless slander? Why should I answer you in the face of your hypocrisy? As I said, I would have answered -- but for your hypocrisy. I grant you that I owed you an answer, presuming you were honestly not understanding me. But that debt was erased when you insulted me by making that crap up about my motives.

I suppose I could have been wrong to put you in the same bin as Ted and Ninth morally, even though psychologically you all have the same bag-o-crap issue.

Shayne

Shayne, you continue to astonish me. You rant about the "evil" inside of people and people with "bag-o-crap" issues (whatever that means) yet call it slander if someone questions your sanity. I wasn't kidding in an earlier post when I said I wasn't sure you weren't a computer program programmed to give insults. Whether you like it or not, this is how you appear. I stand by my "emotional maturity of an infant" observation. If you were a child I would be sympathetic. You gain respect with a well written article then you blow it all with a childish tantrum if someone makes an observation counter to your opinion. What could possibly be the purpose of alienating people? You should be here to change minds or have your mind changed. If that's not happening it's a waste of time. Simply apologize and stop insulting people. I reserve the right to sometimes disagree and present counter arguments without being insulted. You get respect by giving respect. I am not stupid, Ted is not stupid, no one you are likely to meet on this website is stupid or "evil" [whatever you mean by that]. You are making a grave mistake is you really think that. You will not find a better group of people to converse with, in my opinion. The fact that people don't agree on everything: that's why they're called "individuals". Not "morons".

Shayne, you continue to astonish me. You rant about the "evil" inside of people and people with "bag-o-crap" issues (whatever that means) yet call it slander if someone questions your sanity. I wasn't kidding in an earlier post when I said I wasn't sure you weren't a computer program programmed to give insults. Whether you like it or not, this is how you appear. I stand by my "emotional maturity of an infant" observation. If you were a child I would be sympathetic. You gain respect with a well written article then you blow it all with a childish tantrum if someone makes an observation counter to your opinion. What could possibly be the purpose of alienating people? You should be here to change minds or have your mind changed. If that's not happening it's a waste of time. Simply apologize and stop insulting people. I reserve the right to sometimes disagree and present counter arguments without being insulted. You get respect by giving respect. I am not stupid, Ted is not stupid, no one you are likely to meet on this website is stupid or "evil" [whatever you mean by that]. You are making a grave mistake is you really think that. You will not find a better group of people to converse with, in my opinion. The fact that people don't agree on everything: that's why they're called "individuals". Not "morons".

Let's be clear here. I'm not talking about everyone on this site. I'm talking about you, Ninth, and Ted. And for a very particular reason that is, astonishingly (to use your word), completely beyond your comprehension. To add to the astonishment is how you first accuse me of slander (which is actually false -- I have a very specific issue with you that is very easy to justify), then slander me by making up a dastardly motive -- when you have no clue of my motives. It's a fact, you did this. And I told you I'd answer your earlier question -- after you fess up and take back your slander. If you don't have the moral backbone to do that then I owe you nothing.

I've crossed swords with plenty of people. They don't turn into stalkers, whining at me in every possible context for perceived slights. Only you three prissy little boys.

I mean where was Ninth a few posts ago? In a totally different thread, just jumping in out of the blue, offering nothing of substance to the thread except for rudely poking his head into the conversation, telling George H. Smith not to talk to me any more because, according to Ninth, I'll only end up insulting George. Well the fact is that I haven't and won't, because George is not the immoral imbecile Ninth is.

I am just astonished that you see nothing wrong with this bag-o-crap you carry around with you everywhere.

Shayne

Let's be clear here. I'm not talking about everyone on this site. I'm talking about you, Ninth, and Ted. And for a very particular reason that is, astonishingly (to use your word), completely beyond your comprehension. To add to the astonishment is how you first accuse me of slander (which is actually false -- I have a very specific issue with you that is very easy to justify), then slander me by making up a dastardly motive -- when you have no clue of my motives. It's a fact, you did this. And I told you I'd answer your earlier question -- after you fess up and take back your slander. If you don't have the moral backbone to do that then I owe you nothing.

I've crossed swords with plenty of people. They don't turn into stalkers, whining at me in every possible context for perceived slights. Only you three prissy little boys.

I mean where was Ninth a few posts ago? In a totally different thread, just jumping in out of the blue, offering nothing of substance to the thread except for rudely poking his head into the conversation, telling George H. Smith not to talk to me any more because, according to Ninth, I'll only end up insulting George. Well the fact is that I haven't and won't, because George is not the immoral imbecile Ninth is.

I am just astonished that you see nothing wrong with this bag-o-crap you carry around with you everywhere.

Shayne

With every insult you become smaller. The incredible shrinking man.

Ted is brighter that you are Shayne, more interesting and doesn't hate virtually all of humanity. So, thanks for the advice.

Such is the tax burden of people like this....

I don't hate virtually all of humanity. I don't hate Mikee in spite of his clear hatred of me. I do hate evil, and I hate violations of individual rights, and I hate apathy toward evil. And I hate pompous self-righteous narcissism of people who say "check your premises" and then don't check theirs. But I don't hate them. I hate the evil that is within them.

Shayne

As a hopeful coda to this divisive diversion,

''people who say 'check your premises''...ummm not people like Anna Rosenbaum...20710775.peep.gif

Adam

I had to learn a hard lesson as a forum owner, but I'm glad I learned it.

Here it is in my words. I am sure there are other ways to say this, but this is how I understand it.

In order to get along with feisty people, you have to let go of, "You started it" and keeping score, then focus on a broader view of balance. And focus on value more than reparations. As I did that, I found out something very pleasant. Doing it, not just talking about it, raised the good character bar inside me that I had to meet to keep my conscience from bitching at me at 2 in the morning, and I actually become a better person and communicator.

It's not perfect, but in my case, it worked like that.

Just a suggestion...

Michael

I had to learn a hard lesson as a forum owner, but I'm glad I learned it.

Here it is in my words. I am sure there are other ways to say this, but this is how I understand it.

In order to get along with feisty people, you have to let go of, "You started it" and keeping score, then focus on a broader view of balance. And focus on value more than reparations. As I did that, I found out something very pleasant. Doing it, not just talking about it, raised the good character bar inside me that I had to meet to keep my conscience from bitching at me at 2 in the morning, and I actually become a better person and communicator.

It's not perfect, but in my case, it worked like that.

Just a suggestion...

Michael

Wise words.

But also, when you keep getting pelted with a bag-o-crap by those who won't heed them, at some point you become alert to their nature: that in their petty little minds, they do keep score, in fact they spend a great deal of energy just to keep score and keep scoring -- and I think it is of value to underscore their nature from time to time, as I have done in this thread. And now that I have finally identified their nature, I suppose that the next time I get one of their drive-by context-dropping vendetta-mongering bag-o-crap sniping, I can simply refer to it and be done with it.

--Shayne

Take that tax man!