Happy Birthday William Scherk

:flowers: Happy 50th B-day, Bill !!!! :flowers:

It's been great having gotten to know you, although it's been quite a while since we last talked. I hope you enjoy many more to come !!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :cheer:

Angie

For those who do not get the reason for the trees in the pictures, WSS works at a silviculture company.

For those who don't know what silviculture is, here is a definition courtesy of The Free Dictionary:

Silviculture: The care and cultivation of forest trees; forestry.

It's a little more complicated than that, but then again, so is WSS.

:)

Michael

For those who do not get the reason for the trees in the pictures, WSS works at a silviculture company.

I did. Now I work for a multimedia collective in Vancouver. A few of us 50-somethings are gathering for candlelight suppers and brainstorms (the old days are a preoccupation, as the nostalgia market in Vancouver surges; where 20 year old bands reband and trot out the old punk smoke and mirror).

los%20popularos.jpg

It's a little more complicated than that, but then again, so is WSS.

Well, here's a shocker: Mr Mastercard did some talking to Ms Amazon and Mssrs UPS knocked on my door and gave me this book, below.

I hadn't commented on this hardcover case against "Them," but shall do on my next O-world online 'schism-junkie' sojourn.

Bless you on Myself Day, bless you all with benevolence, sang-froid, and savoir-faire. We will all need it as Objectivish University prepares to take on University of Objectiveness. Us, "Them," and The Other.

See you on the ice during overtime in Portland.

wss_parc.jpg

Oh man, I forgot to do this last night. I hope you rocked it out. You're one of the freshest breaths of writing air I've seen roll in in a long, long time. You make me smile, and that ain't all so easy these days.

rde