Snakes On A Plane

~ A throwback to (re-tread of?) the old 60-s-70's 'disaster' movies (Towering Inferno, Poseidon Adventure, etc), it has more 'high-adrenaline' vicariousness than I expected. Ntl, in its weird way, it IS sorta 'timely', re new terrorist (though in this case, 'gangster') scenarios for all to worry about. --- Were it not for S. Jackson being in it, I'd've skipped it. Still, apart from him, it surprised me in being attention keeping.

~ Get the popcorn ready and pop the DVD in (hope no one wasted theatre bucks)...but...for those relevent, there's a couple 'kink' scenes you really wouldn't want your 'kids' to see.

LLAP

J:D

P.S. Talk about 'lifeboat' situations!

P.P.S. Anyone seen Flight of the Phoenix? :shifty:

Edited by John Dailey

~ Only for those who are prepared for absolutely ANY type of hypothetical 'crisis'-situation scenario, and figure they actually can learn something from this movie.

~ I don't think even SEAL commandos would be includable in that non-member group.

~ The rest of us will just have to settle with micro-waving the popcorn, grabbing the coke(-a-cola!) or beer, and sit back to watch..."THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME"! (I didn't call it that; I'm just quoting.) :unsure:

LLAP

J:D

Snakes on a Plane was awesome. I saw it in the theater with my sister. I hear they added in more swear words and a sex scene after there were previews out (because people thought it was supposed to be funny).

"I'm tired of these muthafukkin' snakes on this muthafukkin' plane!" Samuel J. is a B-A.

• 4 months later...