Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money

On 8/25/2022 at 12:37 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Plus - I signed back in to add this comment to the "livestock" comparison:

There's also the population control benefit from a Reset standpoint.  Guys without testes.  Gals without ovaries.  No sperm.  No ova.  No babies.

Ellen

The price of non vaccinated sperm is skyrocketing.

As always, follow the money.

• 4 weeks later...

Some new buzzwords are coming around.

Transgender Industry.

Detransition Movement.

Steve Bannon just interviewed MTG. They started with a discussion of the Queen's passing in England, then transitioned to a discussion of the Transgender Movement and the horrors it is inflicting on children. (Okay, okay, I could have used a better word than transitioned... :) )

And MTG, at the end, identified one of the main motors driving it all--money.

There are other motors driving it (attacking the family to soften up the public for authoritarianism and so on), but, just like with Big Pharma, money is a big clunking-along motor gobbling up human lives, people dying before their time, in it's wake.

D5ySf.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene Delivers Powerful Message on Taking Down the Transgender Industry Exploiting Children

MTG said there is a Reddit group devoted to "detransgendering" and already has over 30,000 members.

Just to remind people what this means without verbal smokescreens.

It means cutting the dicks off of male kids and cutting the titties and reproductive organs off of female kids.

Children!!!

What's happening is that many of these kids are growing up and and want to change back and can't. Our remote control culture taught them that you can change reality just like changing channels with a remote control. Push a button and you're done. Well, it ain't that simple. Now they want to change the channel and are discovering that reality isn't into channel-changing.

But there's a bigger reality awaiting these pitiful humans. Once the Transgender Industry deems them not lucrative anymore (usually with government money), they will be spit out of the "support system." And just like with vets dying in hospital corridors, they will realize they are livestock and if they don't watch out, they will be led to the slaughter just to get them to shut up and not be visible.

If you want to see evil on earth, look no further than the Transgender Industry.

It's pure evil.

Thank God MTG is getting traction on a bill to make transgender surgery on children a felony. It's a fight, but I think she is going to win.

The rights of parents does not extend to the right to chop off the sex organs of their kids just so they can spend government money.

Michael

Not just MTG. Matt Walsh is scoring a major victory on Twitter, of all places.

I have tried to find the following at other sites, but I can't and I don't have all day to try.

Maybe since Matt is part of The Daily Wire, this stuff will stay up on Twitter. But in my experience, don't count on it. That's why I follow the posts with quotes on OL. Those will not go down.

First the official start of the victory:

The governor of Tennessee is calling for an investigation into Vanderbilt after my report this afternoon. Legislators on the state and national level have also responded. We are not going to let up. We will shut this down.

Next, the most recent result of the report:

BREAKING: After my report, Vanderbilt’s transgender clinic has deleted their entire website. Literally the whole thing. They’re removing everything.

image.png

. . .

Don’t worry, we knew this would happen and have spent the past week saving videos and screenshots. We have it all. They can’t hide it now.

And here is the start of the report Matt did on Twitter. Go to the link (the date in the tweet or "Read the full conversation") and see the entire thread.

I will try to find an alt way to put this thread on OL. But there are several videos--all on Twitter. That is the complication.

For now, here's the start.

BREAKING: My team and I have been investigating the transgender clinic at Vanderbilt here in Nashville. Vanderbilt drugs, chemically castrates, and performs double mastectomies on minors. But it gets worse. Here is what we found. Let's start at the beginning.

Michael

The entire Twitter thread is embedded in the article bellow from The Daily Wire.

‘Huge Money Maker’: Video Reveals Vanderbilt’s Shocking Gender ‘Care,’ Threats Against Dissenting Doctors"
And the female-to-male bottom surgeries, these are huge money makers."

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh uncovered shocking details about Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s (VUMC) so-called gender-affirming care.

Video and archived webpages from the medical center details a doctor’s promotion of the “big money maker” transgender therapies and surgeries, and apparent threats against medical professionals who dare object for religious reasons.

“It’s a lot of money,” VUMC Clinic for Transgender Health’s Dr. Shayne Sebold Taylor said at one Medicine Grand Rounds lecture, video reveals. “These surgeries make a lot of money.”

There follows the entire gross report on that hideous clinic. I recommend you read the entire thing. The Twitter thread videos are all there.

A YouTube video accompanies this article.

Now that there are two places to get to the Twitter thread videos, albeit both go back to Twitter, here is a post of all the text in the Twitter thread. Remember, the thread starts here.

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog

BREAKING: My team and I have been investigating the transgender clinic at Vanderbilt here in Nashville. Vanderbilt drugs, chemically castrates, and performs double mastectomies on minors. But it gets worse. Here is what we found. Let's start at the beginning.

. . .

Vanderbilt opened its trans clinic in 2018. During a lecture the same year, Dr. Shayne Taylor explained how she convinced Nashville to get into the gender transition game. She emphasized that it's a "big money maker," especially because the surgeries require a lot of "follow ups"

. . .

Vanderbilt was apparently concerned that not all of its staff would be on board. Dr. Ellen Clayton warned that "conscientious objections" are "problematic." Anyone who decides not to be involved in transition surgeries due to "religious beliefs" will face "consequences"

. . .

In case the objectors hadn't gotten the memo, Vanderbilt unveiled a program called "Trans Buddies." The "buddies" are trans activists from the community who attend appointments with trans patients, monitoring the doctors to guard against "unsafe" behavior such as misgendering

. . .

Vanderbilt makes their Trans Buddies available to children, too. They make lots of "services" available to children, including chemical castration. Though at some point in the last month they removed explicit admission of this fact from their site. Here's the archived screenshot

. . .

But they must have forgot to delete a video from Vanderbilt Psychiatry’s Youtube channel back in 2020 which admits explicitly that they will give and have given irreversible hormone drugs to children as young as 13.

. . .

After they have drugged and sterilized the kids, Vanderbilt — as explained in this video presentation by plastic surgeon Julien Winocour and Physician’s Assistant Shalyn Vanderbloemen — will happily perform double mastectomies on adolescent girls.

. . .

So, let’s review. Vanderbilt got into the gender transition game admittedly in large part because it is very financially profitable. They then threatened any staff members who objected, and enlisted a gang of trans activists to act as surveillance in order to force compliance.

. . .

They now castrate, sterilize, and mutilate minors as well as adults, while apparently taking steps to hide this activity from the public view. 

This is what "health care" has become in modern America.

Michael

Good on Matt.

Mutilation of children at hospitals is not only happening in Tennessee. It's happening in hospitals all across America.

As Matt said, the average person can't imagine that people are doing this to children.

Once people become aware of this, they are raising hell.

Let me repeat.

Good on Matt.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

This guy gets it.

Money is the goal

They are now taking kids from foster care and mutilating them so they can charge the government and insurance companies (who have their own scam running with this).

BREAKING: ‘There is a dark alliance between Josh Shapiro, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and Rachel Levine putting minors from the foster system into "gender transition therapy" in the name of making money. And we have them on video’

Finally the money part is breaking through to the mainstream.

If this isn't proof that the predator class sees humanity (other than them) like livestock, I don't know what is.

I wonder when auctions and bidding will start, or maybe harvesting the discarded body parts of these poor kids and selling them for money.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Yo..trans community you have all been manipulated into joining the Volunteer  Eugenics Program.  Congratulations no gas chambers or concentration camps required.    You all are just willfully walking off the cliff and actually bitching and screaming at people that are saying “wait a minute maybe you should think about this.”

Carry on Darwin awards, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

Jules,

You nailed the brainwashing foundation.

Just tack on the government money scam to pay for it all from cradle (almost) to grave, transgenders being guinea pigs for Big Pharma and transgenders being suppliers of body parts for trafficking and the whole thing is complete.

Human livestock being treated like livestock.

Don't forget, the people behind this prance about as if they were superior to us...

But in reality, they are moral monsters.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

You nailed the brainwashing foundation.

Just tack on the government money scam to pay for it all from cradle (almost) to grave, transgenders being guinea pigs for Big Pharma and transgenders being suppliers of body parts for trafficking and the whole thing is complete.

Human livestock being treated like livestock.

Don't forget, the people behind this prance about as if they were superior to us...

But in reality, they are moral monsters.

Michael

These fucks are making Himmler smile from the grave…

More attempts at censorship aimed at those who refuse to "shut up, ask your doctor, and trust The Science":

Leading Medical Groups Demand Biden Justice Department and Tech Platforms Crack Down on Reporters Exposing Child Gender Surgeries, Puberty Blockers

"The letter also demands tech platforms Twitter, TikTok and Meta (owner of Facebook and Instagram) crack down on the reporters’ accounts."

boston-childrens-hospital-sign.webp
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Well, it worked for the National School Board Association. Leading medical organizations the American Medical Association, the...

• 1 month later...

I only watched about 12 or 13 minutes of this talk between Jordan Peterson and Helen Joyce--what's more, I started at a random point somewhere in the middle--and I knew I had to post the whole thing here.

I know very little about Helen Joyce, but now I want to know more.

She wrote a book that was recently released: Trans: Gender Identity and the New Battle for Women's Rights (referral link). Here is her bio blurb on YouTube:

Helen Joyce is an Irish novelist and journalist, acting as the executive editor for events and business at the Economist in London. Before this, she trained as a mathematician, graduating from the Trinity College in Dublin, before attending Cambridge. She then acquired a PHD in geometric measure theory at the University College London. She has held many roles as a journalist, working for PLUS Magazine and Significance Magazine, both of which have an emphasis on communicating complex math and statistics to the everyday reader. Later, she would spend three years as the Economist’s foreign correspondent to Brazil, living in São Paulo. In 2018, Joyce curated a series of articles on transgender identity, which lead her to author the Sunday Times bestselling book, “Trans: When Ideology Meets Reality.”

Talk about a feeling of fresh air.

I don't know if they talked about the financial incentive of Big Healthcare to perpetuate the Transgender movement, but in the part I saw, they went deep into the causes and methods of how young people get convinced to lop off their body parts and reject their biology.

I need to see this whole video.

One more for my to-do list.

The bottom line from a philosophical perspective is this.

Jordan and Helen connect observed reality to their ideas.

What a concept, huh?

:)

I recall a lady who once talked a lot about that.

:)

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"They already milked all the government money they could out of this one and this is what's left..."

Ain't no money left for nobody...

230113123308-janet-yellen-1014-file.jpg?
WWW.CNN.COM

The Treasury Department said Friday the US could default on its debt as soon as June, setting up one of the first...

• 3 weeks later...

Now the unraveling starts.

I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle.
There are more than 100 pediatric gender clinics across the U.S. I worked at one. What’s happening to children is morally and medically appalling.
By Jamie Reed

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
WWW.THEFP.COM

There are more than 100 pediatric gender clinics across the U.S. I worked at one. What’s happening to children is morally and medically appalling.

This lady is sick at the harm she has caused.

And she was, and is, part of that entire culture.

Look how she starts the article.

I am a 42-year-old St. Louis native, a queer woman, and politically to the left of Bernie Sanders. My worldview has deeply shaped my career. I have spent my professional life providing counseling to vulnerable populations: children in foster care, sexual minorities, the poor. 

For almost four years, I worked at The Washington University School of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases with teens and young adults who were HIV positive. Many of them were trans or otherwise gender nonconforming, and I could relate: Through childhood and adolescence, I did a lot of gender questioning myself. I’m now married to a transman, and together we are raising my two biological children from a previous marriage and three foster children we hope to adopt. 

All that led me to a job in 2018 as a case manager at The Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital, which had been established a year earlier.

Look at the kids they targeted:

The girls who came to us had many comorbidities: depression, anxiety, ADHD, eating disorders, obesity. Many were diagnosed with autism, or had autism-like symptoms. A report last year on a British pediatric transgender center found that about one-third of the patients referred there were on the autism spectrum.

Frequently, our patients declared they had disorders that no one believed they had. We had patients who said they had Tourette syndrome (but they didn’t); that they had tic disorders (but they didn’t); that they had multiple personalities (but they didn’t). 

. . .

Besides teenage girls, another new group was referred to us: young people from the inpatient psychiatric unit, or the emergency department, of St. Louis Children’s Hospital. The mental health of these kids was deeply concerning—there were diagnoses like schizophrenia, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and more. Often they were already on a fistful of pharmaceuticals.

This was tragic, but unsurprising given the profound trauma some had been through. Yet no matter how much suffering or pain a child had endured, or how little treatment and love they had received, our doctors viewed gender transition—even with all the expense and hardship it entailed—as the solution.

Some weeks it felt as though almost our entire caseload was nothing but disturbed young people. 

. . .

In 2019, a new group of people appeared on my radar: desisters and detransitioners. Desisters choose not to go through with a transition. Detransitioners are transgender people who decide to return to their birth gender. 

The one colleague with whom I was able to share my concerns agreed with me that we should be tracking desistance and detransition. We thought the doctors would want to collect and understand this data in order to figure out what they had missed. 

We were wrong. One doctor wondered aloud why he would spend time on someone who was no longer his patient. 

Yet in this horror show that Jamie Reed presented, she only mentioned the word "money" once. And guess what? She was talking about her own goddam paycheck, not about the gobs and gobs of money the medical industrial complex gets from the government to mutilate these kids.

Something like institutional mutilation of kids does not become a major problem like she described unless gobs of money are involved.

Yet nobody ever talks about this.

Well, it's reality check time.

Somebody has to pay for it. The drugs, operations, and other medical care do not come on trees. 

Still, this insider lady got appalled over time, walked away and wrote this article.

It's not complete, but at least it's a start for the unraveling.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I agree. I do not like this politicalized aspect of individualism  But As AYN RAND stated so many times in her books . . .  you ARE, who you are in your HEAD!

Story by BRUCE SCHREINER Republican lawmakers in Kentucky advanced a bill Thursday to allow teachers to misgender their transgender students — plunging into a culture war issue despite pleas to resist doing so from a state Senate colleague whose transgender son died recently.

What?

Here's a guy who transitioned and regretted it.

And he is suing people in the medical profession for the way they sold this to him and executed it.

Viva Frei is the interviewer. I like Viva a lot. I don't always agree with him, but I am pretty sure he does not lie to manipulate the public. What you see is what you get with him. 

There are a few things they covered that I have not seen people talk about.

One is the lack of sexual feeling in a huge number of people who have had gender reassignment surgery. After all, nerves do get severed. And this lack of sexual feeling happens in front and back.

Another is the low quality of many of the surgeons.

There are many other things, too.

If this is a topic you are interested in, even if your interest is like mine (what makes people do this shit? :) ), this video gives you a picture that has been censored since the beginning of the trans movement as a mainstream thing.

Viva and Ritchie did not focus on the gobs of government money surrounding this movement, but they did comment once in a while.

And Ritchie gave quite an overview about how disturbed kids are manipulated into getting this surgery.

Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Houston, we have a problem.

image.png

I do not blame this on the condition of being transgender.

I do blame the uptick in the mental illness that accompanies the perpetrators of violence among nonbinary and transgender individuals on the very people who are profiting the most from it.

The medical-industrial complex allied to corporatist government.

They permanently mutilate these individuals from childhood on up in various ways, mutilate both body and brain, charge the government through the nose for doing it, then keep quiet when reality shows up.

It's a hell of a way to make a living.

Talk about the scum of humanity.

Michael

• Upvote 1

To me, it's stupid that a man even has to do this to protect children.

But he has to because the predator class ruins children. They do it for money.

He has a strong point. Telling children they were born wrong is sick. It's a form of psychological child abuse,

But how else can the medical-industrial complex allied to corporatist government sell it?

If you want to know what the Predator Class's vision of human livestock is, mutilating children is it.

Michael