Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money

I probably should put this in a political thread, but it is so tight logic-wise, here is a great place.

First, I have several differences with Scott Adams, but damn, when he lands one, it hurts the target bad.

The gist is the following.

Leslie Dahl tried to shame MTG by asking her how on earth she can call Democrats pedophiles.

MTG said that Democrats support trans surgery for children due to sex and sexualizing children is what pedophiles do.

:) 

LOL... That deserves another smiley.

But there is an even funnier part.

Leslie did not refute MTG or or ask for an explanation. She just whispered, "Wow," then rolled her eyes in a super-blatant manner that did not look like rolling her eyes, but instead like having second thoughts. Watch the video (it's short) and you will see what I mean.

Scott believes she realized that if she debated this, she would make the logic way too clear and she had no way to debate it. Scott didn't say so, but I believe Leslie thought on the spot that this would tank the Dem trans agenda. So instead of debating, she walked off the field.

An interviewer of her caliber walked off the field.

I don't mean she closed down the interview. I mean she changed the subject real fast.

Even if you support the trans movement, the logic of MTG's statement is wickedly effective. On 60 minutes, it hits the Dem audience squarely in the middle, so this is no longer fringe and it is no longer something they can ignore. Because of all of that, the logic and the audience, Scott believes that MTG just managed to add "pedophile" as a mainstream adjective to Democrat, much in the same manner they have added "racist" to MAGA people.

But I believe it is worse.

I think MTG characterized--in the mainstream--the entire trans movement as pedophilic in nature.

I feel for the trans people to whom this does not apply, but I agree about the movement. And I go one more step.

It's not trans people in general who are pedophiles (although some are). It's the doctors and psychologists and psychiatrists and educators and all the rest who mutilate children's sex organs and hormones. They are pedophiles for money and power when not for their own sexual gratification.

They are scum.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

This is beyond follow the money.

Male inmates and figuring out how to pose as transgenders or transvestites to get assigned to female prisons like Washington Corrections Center for Women. Then they rape.

And the female prisoners who protest this get solitary confinement.

Here are some of these beauties.

Transvestite-Inmates.jpg
THELIBERTYDAILY.COM

If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage. The latest bombshell from O’Keefe Media Group and James O’Keefe will...

This is descent into madness.

Michael

I'm shocked.

Shocked I say!

Here Is What They Won’t Tell Children About Trans Surgery: No Ejaculations, No Typical Climax, Excretions from Skene’s Glands, Bizarre-Looking Penis, Very Atypical Orgasms

Who worries about details like this when a kid convinced to be mutilated is worth about a million dollars plus a pop to the health industrial complex--and they get the government to pay for most of it?

Every time I think of this, I seethe.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

When I started this thread, I didn't have many facts except my own common sense and a basic understanding of causality.

Was the relevant causality in terms of sex? Nope. It was in terms of money.

Sex changes cost a lot of money. Money to make the sex change. And money to maintain it.

And if something costs money, someone is getting that money. Right?

Duh

Finally I came a1cross a lady who traces the money: the Medical Industrial Complex, which is made up of, or in association with Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the transhumanism movement.

Jennifer Bilek makes it clear that for these tech industries to make their money, they have to convince people that technocrats can replace human biology as a whole with a technological replacement. Sex is merely one part of that. (And that starts with a full-out assault on women, but that's beyond my point right now.)

Now here's the kicker. Biology does not generate much money. Technology costs through the nose. That's why the Medical Industrial Complex is funding the "disembodiment" movement to the tune of trillions of dollars. You read that right.

Trillions.

Jennifer names names, too. One of the worst is the family of the governor of the state I live in (Illinois). The Pritzker family is one piece of work, I can tell you. (Another person I follow a lot is Whitney Webb who traces the wealth in the Pritzker family back to its mob roots.)

But there are others involved. After all, trillions of dollars is trillions of dollars that that's more than just one person or one family can control.

This is a fascinating interview.

4H9Yi.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA! In this interview, we discuss one of the most contr

btw - Jennifer Bilek's online base is here: The 11th Hour.

I have another couple of thoughts.

1. Without the government paying for all this, the "disembodiment" movement would not be a thing, especially the transgender movement. The free market would relegate this to a few individuals, very rich people with fetishes, and that's about it. And that's fine. Freedom for individuals and all.

But people who do not agree with this nor find value in it are the ones paying for it. That has to stop.

2. I wonder if the transgender movement is thought of by the people at the top as a form of eugenics. Transgenders can't reproduce once they have had an operation. I don't think the people at the top even want them to reproduce.

Why?

Transgenders are generally not the most productive people in the world. Instead, in this context, they are mostly neurotic vehicles for consuming lots of money, government money. So there is very little for the top people to steal from them and nothing to use them for once they have reached a certain age. Just let them die off, right? It's cheaper than taking care of them.

But it gets worse. There is another reason don't want transgenders to reproduce. Think about it. Without reproducing, there are no inheritances going to offspring. So what money is around when transgenders croak becomes available to the top people for fleecing once the right legal system gets set in.

My God, how despicably evil this whole thing is.

Michael

Jimmy Dore and company went into the gaslighting in the culture over the trans issue and the money angle at the end.

He interviewed comedian Chrissie Mayr, who had a show heckled and her merch overturned during a comedy show when she made a few jokes about trans people.

This is a great video for this thread. I'm empathetic to trans people for them being out of sorts with biology, but I have no sympathy or empathy with the people making shit-tons of money from this, nor in the trillion dollars or so that has been deployed in dark money to sell the trans agenda to society.

I say that because Jimmy gives more lip service, bows a lot more knee, than I ever would to the agenda being rammed down our throats.

But he's not going down without a fight.

TWKhbl82Gis_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Comedian Chrissie Mayr recently went viral after she was heckled during a performance after making a joke about trans influencer Dylan...

VULGARITY ALERT.

Since this is a video of comedians, you know the quips and jokes are in abundance. Things about ContraDICKtions and so on. :) 

But the winner by far for the funniest comment went to Kurt Metzger, who is a regular on Jimmy's show. 

Riffing off Orange is the new Black, he said the penis is the new vagina and the vagina is the new butt hole.

LOLOLOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Sorry, I just can't...

LOL...

Michael

Look how propaganda and an agenda with a trillion dollars behind it can move the public discourse.

Back in 2019, Bill Maher lefties thought Prager was a weirdo and laughed at him because he was afraid of the "men can menstruate" idea taking off in the public.

Patrick also mentioned something else.

People will not look and see for themselves once they are in their core story and laughing at the idiots who do not believe as they do. In fact, if you show them the thing right in front of their eyes, they will not see it for fact, if they see it at all.

This transgender thing is an evil manipulation of society and it is well-funded and organized.

Michael

Our neighborhood Cub Scout troop , circa late 70's maybe earlier 80's was shepherded by 'the moms'. Our particular group disbanded upon irreconcilable differences concerning snack time( the "cubs" quit when the "moms" pulled rank).

I jokingly asked my mother recently how much sleep she lost over the worry that either her own children or the rest of 'troop' were suffering on being trapped in the wrong body.

Cultural acceptance of ludicrous or even demonic( in the Lindsay sense;) ) ideas through osmosis and the passage of time doesn't make the ideas less ludicrous or demonic, it means the culture has accepted a higher level of demonic ludicrousness.

When you dance with the Devil, it ain't the Devil who changes !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Elon is a hero.

On the transgender issue, there is a new documentary by Matt Walsh, What is a Woman?, that got a viewer discretion label on it on Twitter. This has caused an enormous amount of controversy, but I see it from a producer's eye.

I bet that warning was made in collusion with The Daily Wire in order to create buzz.

Regardless, I think the following dispels any doubts about where Elon stands on mutilating kids and censoring dissent.

Publicity-wise, this was a double-whammy. What is a Woman? got a lot of extra buzz. Twitter got a lot of extra buzz.

And buzz is the coin of the realm for exposure and making something viral.

Good on them for doing it right for a change.

Oh, yeah... And don't mutilate kids. 

Just don't do it.

Michael

Here is part of the fallout.

I am sure there will be a lot more coming.

ogvq3M3J0_U_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Sign Up For Exclusive Episodes At https://timcast.com/ Merch - https://timcast.creator-spring.com Hosts: Tim @Timcast (everywhere) Ian @IanCrossland (everywhere) Serge @sergedotcom...

And for those who want to see the documentary online after the kerfuffle, here is a version that will probably not go down or be screwed around with.

UNgJFTNxybdO_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

What Is a Woman? is a 2022 documentary film by Justin Folk about gender and transgender issues. In the film, author, blogger and columnist Matt Walsh explores the question of how to define the word...

Michael

And for levity, The Babylon Bee chimes in.

If you are thinking, "Oh, no! Not another 90 minutes of this crap," just watch the first minute or so and get the gist of it.

LOL...

Michael

btw - I know there is a kerfuffle between Babylon Bee and Trump right now over the GOP primaries. I'm with Trump and I find the Babylon Bee hilarious. I ain't giving up either. :) 

I have mixed feelings about this.

Megyn is now on the side of reality.

Yay...

Yet she helped cause the transgender issue as she forked in millions of dollars.

Now that her daughter is of age where her own daughter runs a huge risk of brainwashing and body mutilation, Megyn finally sees the light.

Er...

What about those millions in your pocket that came from all that brainwashing and body mutilation of all those sons and daughters of other people, Megyn? 

What about their disgrace and suffering being a source of your wealth?

Do you feel for them enough to do anything about it other than make a video? Is doing things in reality just a detail and only words matter?

After all, you got yours. But now that it's you daughter, things are different, right?

I'm glad Megyn is now on the right side of reality, and sees that the brand of feminist and transgender poison she promoted, after taking power, actually mutilates and kills women (and men) over time.

But dayaamm!

Those tears sure feel phony.

Michael

Now the transgender racket money trail is becoming visible for lay people. And, believe me, it is gobs and gobs and gobs of moolah.

Elon even boosted this one.

Here is the first post of the thread for better reading.

And here is the easiest way of all. Read it on Thread Reader:

1666496308150951954.jpg
THREADREADERAPP.COM

@MattWalshBlog: 🧵1/ BREAKING: The largest “trans healthcare” providers in the U.S. are rubber-stamping letters approving gruesome, life-altering surgeries. It’s such a racket that my producer was...

Michael

• 2 months later...

I'm not glad to see this, but I am not surprised, either.

And I have zero sympathy for the recently deceased.

Transgender ‘Man’ Who Molested Autistic Children at Therapy Center Found Dead in Jail Cell

2-549.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A transgender “man” who confessed to molesting autistic children at a therapy center where they were employed has been found dead in their jail cell.

When the government uses a thorny issue to promote the moolah-raking of the medical industrial complex for mutilating children, and the government goes ham-handed in protecting obvious predatory perverts, people will meet out justice by their own hands.

That's just realiy.

Michael

I don't know this lady, Charlotte Cushman, but I am 100% on board with her broadside against ARI for its wishy-washiness on the transgender issue and direct opposition againt Matt Walsh because he is religious.

Just look at this quote from her article:

Rand said that happiness “can properly be the purpose of ethics, but not the standard.” The state of happiness is the consequence of achieving rational values through the use of reason, but not “achieved at the command of emotional whims.” 

This lady understands Rand's ideas far more than the leaders of ARI judging by their "deduce reality from principles" mentality.

Read this article about a recent ARI discussion on Matt Walsh's film, "What is a Woman?," an article that bashes the hell out of that discussion, and breathe a sigh of relief that there is still some sanity left in O-Land.

We Need Ayn Rand, Not the Ayn Rand Institute
By Charlotte Cushman

On July 13, 2023 ARI produced a podcast critiquing Matt Walsh’s documentary “What is a Woman?” The persons involved were Onkar Ghate, Chief Philosophy Officer and Senior Fellow of ARI, and Nikos Sotirakopoulos, the director of the Ayn Rand Institute in Europe. Instead of focusing on the film’s important aspects, they nitpicked it, criticized conservatives, and ended up defending the Left.

. . .

Ghate thinks that asking people to give a definition of a woman is a gotcha question and that defining the word “woman” doesn’t settle anything. (But no one said it “settles” anything.) He also defends those who refuse to answer the question. He thinks that some people resist giving a definition because they don’t want to be locked into something (traditional gender roles) that they don’t view themselves as (reality as relative). He says that biology determining identity needs to be challenged. Sotirakopoulos agrees and says that your biology doesn’t make you a man, it is how you conduct yourself. It seems that Sotirakopoulos and Ghate, like radical leftists, do not know what a woman is, and therefore do not understand the relationship between biology, volition, and masculinity and femininity.

I could go on quoting, but I get too irritated at what ARI is doing.

Read Cushman's article. She is magnificent.

People like her are defending Rand's ideas the way this is supposed to work: as an individual.

Organization are easy to buy with dirty money in today's world. I wonder if ARI is getting some of that medical industrial complex money.

That would make sense if so.

Many people in O-Land are now moving in antihuman directions (human as identified by the Law of Identity). Hell, here on OL not too long ago we had a person arguing for individual rights for artificial intelligence machines and trying to say that stems from Objectivist thinking. ARI's stance is just more of the same antihuman crap.

Somehow, reading Rand did not teach these people what a woman is, nor what a human being is.

Wanna bet these people don't know the difference between purpose and standard?

Bah...

At least others out there do. Charlotte Cushman does. Many thanks to Charlotte Cushman for her ray of sunshine on a bleak landscape.

Michael

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Somehow, reading Rand did not teach these people what a woman is, nor what a human being is.

I made an observation some time ago, that a "person" IS who they are in their mind, but with a brain and a body existing in reality. A person is born with a physical gender but if their reasoning brain says they are in the wrong body . . . I would go with them knowing who they are. Yet there should be restrictions on actions in social contexts such as which public bathroom can be legally used. I think children should be excluded from gender modifying surgery but should be free to wear the clothes and the haircut that is most like themselves. When they are older what they do is up to them.

Locally we have Rehoboth Beach Delaware, where President Joe Biden was just biking. The town is known as "the gay mecca." Interesting. As Popeye proudly said, "I yam what I yam."  Proud father and grandfather, Peter  

5 hours ago, Peter said:

I made an observation some time ago, that a "person" IS who they are in their mind, but with a brain and a body existing in reality.

Peter,

This is 100% true. And well said. :)

5 hours ago, Peter said:

A person is born with a physical gender but if their reasoning brain says they are in the wrong body . . . I would go with them knowing who they are.

Here I disagree, not with the part that they can choose what they choose. But that this choice will be made based on their reasoning brain. It's not their reasoning brain that provides this emotional certainty. They do not get their certainty from syllogisms. They get it from emotions.

Indoctrination provides that certainty for a lot of them. Peer pressure, too. Gross manipulation by behavioral scientists and I would wager there are some "soften 'em up" chemicals that are installed in them in different forms (food and drink, air, clothes, things rubbed on the body like deodorant, and so on). The element to be softened is not their decision, but their capacity to hold to a decision at all.

A strong will does not bow to peer pressure on something as serious as cutting your dick off. Only a weak mind, or a very tired mind (a weakened one), does.

I knew a guy in Brazil, Vincente, who was a dear friend. I believe he was a true female born in a man's body. His main trauma in life started when he was about 6 years old. He saw his farther lying on a hammock sleeping. And he performed fellatio on his father. As his father woke up in horror, he got a gun and went after the boy to shoot him dead. (Having your own father hunt you with a gun will traumatize a 6 year old. :) )

I believe powerful urges caused a 6 year old boy to do what he did. My friend also had a child. After he became an adult, a woman got him drunk one day and managed to seduce him. He said he doesn't understand how she pulled that on off. They married, but it just didn't work out. So they divorced. He became an alcoholic, downing 3 quarts of whiskey in one sitting at times. I met him in the 12 step meetings. He later died trying out experimental chemicals to grow female sized breasts. This was in Brazil at the end of last century.

I don't see his case or anything like this in the modern transgender movement.

Instead, I see a vindication of Rand's view that philosophy determines social ills. Modern day people are "softened up" philosophically by learning that reality it not real, that you make your own reality, that you are nothing but a product of your genes and society, that you can change reality by changing the words that refer to it (like witches and sorcerers claimed to do by casting spells). This is your own special power, they say. And they "empower" you with bits of experience that will help you believe it.

The thing is, reality never changes.

Instead, the medical industrial complex makes an oceans-of-greed-sixed killing off the drugs and procedures used to butcher kids and adults, then "maintain" them for the rest of their lives, all paid for by the government. And, as with all authoritarian impositions, the experimenters on humans leave a long trail of dead and maimed bodies (and minds) in their wake.

Those medical industrial complex people, and other ruling class crony people, are the overlords, the farmers. Guess what? The rest of us are the turkeys. And it's Thanksgiving.

Michael

I'm just going to let this article speak for itself.

And, if you don't want to read it, the headline says it all.

Brianna-Kingsley.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

A Michigan man who identifies as a Muslim woman has filed a legal claim to retrieve his amputated testicles from his ex-boyfriend.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Oops.. is a smiley a form of commentary?

Michael

• 1 month later...

It also sparked a thing on X (former Twitter).

The grammatical thing is fascinating. Normally, in linear hierarchical thinking, you go from the general to the specific. Not all cars are Ford Mustangs, but all Ford Mustangs are cars.

In the case of the satire, you go from the specific to the general and it just doesn't work.

People wrote these out about 8 times or so in each X post.

Monopoly money is money
Monopoly money is money
Monopoly money is money

Fool's gold is gold
Fool's gold is gold
Fool's gold is gold

Water guns are guns
Water guns are guns
Water guns are guns

Beyond meat is meat
Beyond meat is meat
Beyond meat is meat